Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariamusmanfa@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariamusmanfa@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:33 pm

DateMeFree:

'Good day Dear,

i do pray that this letter meets you well,Though we havent met or sein each other before but i believe that nature has a way of Bringing people Noether for a Particular Purpose. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and I feel quite safe dealing with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you with due to the urgency of my situation here, i am Miss Mariam Usman Fahard, 24years old, the Daughter of late Mr. Usman Fahard, i lost my father this year through a car accident january 16 on his way back to home. After the burial of my late father,

I went to the bank for withdraw the money that my late father keep for my future care so that I can take care of myself and start a new life but on my arrival to the bank, the Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction/will to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married and I cannot trust anyone here that is why I send you this letter for relationship.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my husband so that I can present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to your bank account overseas in your country in other to enable me travel down to your country for a long term relationship and I have chosen to contact you after my 21 days fasting and prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust.

Once again,I will appreciate your timely response and expect the following data from you and to be send directly to my private email contact as follow:

1. Your Name.
2. Your Nationality.
3. Cell Phone Number.
4. Age and Occupation.
5. ID Card or International passport copy.
6. To secure a resident permit me in your country and to further my education.
7. You will fly down for confirmation .

mariamusma nfa@hotmail.com

T hanks and remain blessed.

Love and trust
Your lovely Mariam.'

Fake profile used:

mariamfd
- 75 y/o female
- abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 47 - 75
I'm, easy-going, quirky, funny, adventurous, passionate, watching movies, cultural activities, music, sports, computers. I like to be active, also like to enjoy quiet times with my man. I am looking for real people, soul mate material, partnership and lover.

Needing someone who can accept me the way I am, I want to get to know you and understand you as well. Motivate me to try new things and I will motivate you too. I always try to communicate the best of my ability my needs and wants, it is necessary that we both can communicate to each other.

Picture used:

mariam.PNG
mariam.PNG (219.58 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.