Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello how are you .am here to inform you that once you can not transfer the fund through the account information i gave to you kindly send the money through western union money transfer or money gram that is the easy way to transfer money so that i can receive it on time and start the process of this documents because you have to understand that is this money that is holding me right now i could have finish all the process.they is a lot of western union over there in your country please kindly put everything in action use that information i gave you and transfer it through western union so that i can fast up this process.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am

Hello am here to make sure that i got the needed documents for you this is another account information.

ACCOUNT NAME: KINGSLEY CHIBUEZE NWOKOCHA
BANK NAME: AKBANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER :025323XXXX
Dollar
IBAN: TR61000460003903600025XXXX
SWIFT CODE: AKBKTRIS
ADDRESS: AKBANK T. A. S 0039 BEYOĞLU/ISTANBUL

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Hello
i have heard what you said once you make the payment kindly forward me the payment slip i will be waiting for it so that i can start the process of the documents immediately.

mercyibrahim009@gmail.com

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing over there i hope all is well with you over there. please can you tell me what is going on because you have to understand that is only this documents that is holding us in this transaction.i want to confirm lf you have send the money to the Lawyer as you said.i will be waiting for your reply soonest.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:11 am

Hello i want to confirm lf you have make the payment as you said kindly let me know. am waiting for your respond immediately so that i can finish the process of this documents.

mercyibrahim009@gmail.com

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing today i hope all is well with you over there all this days i have not heard from you.i want to confirm your plan toward this transaction because i have been waiting for your respond but no way please kindly let me know what is going on.i will be waiting for your reply soonest.

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Please dose it mean that you was joking with me or playing with me since you told me that you will get back to me i have not heard from you.
Post a reply