Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyibrahim009@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:04 am

Please permit me to introduce myself, i am Miss Ayeisha Muhammad 23 years old female from the SYRIA, I'm the Daughter of Late Hafez Amin Muhammad who was killed on August 25/2015 by the Islamic State Terrorist.and I have lost my parents and my two brothers in war.i was hiding behind the kitchen door, 7hrs later i was rescue by the red cross officials who came to pick up the casualties in our home.

unexpected death of my beloved parents and my Brothers i was left alone.The Red cross members brought me here in TURKEY to seek asylum and they handed me over some vital documents which they recover in my late Father home. the File contained important documents like the will and deposit certificate and his death certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account in United States Of America.Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in ISTANBUL TURKEY, I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 7.5 Million in Bank Of America with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that i must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund.that is the reason why i contacted you please i really need your help toward that.

Therefore, i decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your personal bank account while i will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me, i will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no idea about foreign investment. Please all my communications with you should be through email address for confidential purposes.

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Miss Ayeisha Muhammad

Header:
Return-Path: <mercyibrahim009@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017
Subject: LIFE IN TURKEY IS VERY HEAD

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 am

Hello My Dearest One
Good Day Once Again! How are you today? I hope that you are fine and also in a good health. How is your work? I hope and pray that it is going-on fine.I am so happy to hear from you today. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family.I wish you all the blessings of the almighty God, Please l will like you to be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart,when I sent my life history message to you, I was wondering what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before,I choose you to assist me not by own doing,rather it is through the power of God.

I wish you could help me out of this situation with all your sincerely mind because l am really passing through critical condition over here and it is not a thing of joy for me living with my experience now,Having a happy home yesterday and today a sad home and becoming a refugee and i lost my parents and my two brothers,All my plead to you is your assistance please am confuse here.

I want to go straight to the point, I am mailing you from the office of the red cross,I explained a bit about my situation to them, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day and this is my phone telephone number in case you want to speak with me. 90 312 409 7300 .Below is the address where l am staying in case of any thing.

My Full Name: Ayeisha Hafez Amin Muhammad
Camp Address United Nation Refugee Camp
UNHCR Representation in Turkey,
Enis Behic Koryurek Sokak No: 15/A,
Aziziye Mahallesi, 06550 Cankaya,
Ankara, 06550 Ankara, Turkey

Please l will also like you to reply me with all your full information such as
Your full Name ...................................
Your Home & Office Address,..........................
Your Occupation/ Professor ....................................
Your Age / Date Of Birth .....................................
Your reachable Telephone ,........................
Your resent Picture,etc ....................................

On reply of this email will i forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account, i am looking forward to read from you.and After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country. I will be expecting your reply soon.Thanks & God Bless!
My regards. Ayeisha

Phone:
+903124097300
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location Ankara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:37 pm

My Dearest One,

Thank you for your concerns and Kindness towards this my empty life and please i will like you to understands more that,my life over here in TURKEY is like someone staying inside prison, which i don't want to continue like this and that is the reason why i am pleading for you to hurry up on whatever we are doing as i am becoming very eager to start up my arrangement to meet you face to face and once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up coming over to your country too,

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and i here-by promised that i will give all the respect that i can afford as a human,i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place,I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.i am the next of kin to the Money, Don't worry i have already informed them about you and which they agree to respond back to you on what to do for you to receive the fund legally and successfully into your position just as soon as you contact them and there will be no other question at the bank OK,

Bank of America Financial Center in Chicago
Address; 135 South Lasalle
135 S La Salle St STE LL18
United State of America, Chicago, IL 60603 US
Email .. ( bank.ofamerica.chicago@iiiha.net) or
Email .. ( bank.ofamerica@e-nautia.com)
Phone .. 0014242817067

Contact person: Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.His
Name is Mr Michael Johnstone

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows.

ACCOUNT DEPOSITOR NAME( Mr. Hafez Amin Muhammad)
NEXT OF KIN: Miss..Ayeisha Hafez Amin Muhammad
ACCOUNT NUMBER..ACBUK/3335669969
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$7,500.000.00 Million
SWIFT CODERBOSGB2L)
NATIONALITY: Syrian
Year of Deposit : June 2014

Purposeease write to them right now, you can tell them that you want to speak with Mr Michael Johnstone and you are calling unbehalf of the fund of Mr.Hafez Amin Muhammad from Syria that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them immediately what ever you discuss with them OK, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God every thing will be fine.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security please.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and contact them through this they Email address,Expecting to hear from you,concerning your contact with the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,Please inform me as soon as you contact them.God bless you and your family,

Regard From,
Ayeisha Muhammad

Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you over there.i want to confirm lf you have contact the Bank as i told you please kindly get back to me right now.

Phone:
+14242817067
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Beverly Hills, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:47 am

My Dearest One,

Thank you for your concerns and Kindness towards this my empty life and please i will like you to understands more that,my life over here in TURKEY is like someone staying inside prison, which i don't want to continue like this and that is the reason why i am pleading for you to hurry up on whatever we are doing as i am becoming very eager to start up my arrangement to meet you face to face and once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up coming over to your country too,

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and i here-by promised that i will give all the respect that i can afford as a human,i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place,I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.i am the next of kin to the Money, Don't worry i have already informed them about you and which they agree to respond back to you on what to do for you to receive the fund legally and successfully into your position just as soon as you contact them and there will be no other question at the bank OK,

Phone .. 0014242817067

Contact person: Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.His
Name is Mr Michael Johnstone

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows.

NEXT OF KIN: Miss..Ayeisha Hafez Amin Muhammad
SWIFT CODERBOSGB2L)
NATIONALITY: Syrian

Purposeease write to them right now, you can tell them that you want to speak with Mr Michael Johnstone and you are calling unbehalf of the fund of Mr.Hafez Amin Muhammad from Syria that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them immediately what ever you discuss with them OK, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God every thing will be fine.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security please.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and contact them through this they Email address,Expecting to hear from you,concerning your contact with the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,Please inform me as soon as you contact them.God bless you and your family,

Regard From,
Ayeisha Muhammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bank.ofamerica@e-nautia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Phone .. 0014242817067

Application for Claim
For Your Kind Attention,

Sir ,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we have received with your details.

Actually, we have been told about you by the young lady Miss. Ayeisha Hafez Muhammad, the next of kin to Mr. Hafez Amin Muhammad, that she wishes you to be her trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father deposit with our bank.

Late Mr. Hafez Amin Muhammad, is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money deposited with us USD 7,500.000 million, with it's annual Interest, Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account direct, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on behalf of the young lady Miss Ayeisha Hafez Muhammad Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a TURKEY resident lawyer.

2. An Affidavit of support from the TURKEY HIGH COURT with her signature in it.

3. The death certificate of Mr Hafez Amin Muhammad, (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

4. The deposit certificate issued to Mr Hafez Amin Muhammad, by our bank.

5. The Details of your account information,s were the fund will be transferred into.

NEXT OF KIN: Miss.. Ayeisha Hafez Muhammad
SWIFT CODERBOSGB2L)
NATIONALITY: SYRIA
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : Scotland

Note:
The above are mandatory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made, these shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made to your account in 72 hours.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s) please contact our Foreign Operational

..Group Finance Director
Mr Michael Johnstone

Header:
Return-Path: <bank.ofamerica@e-nautia.com>
Received: from e-nautia.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by ns.e-nautia.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1C88F363C61; Sat,
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017
Cc: mercyibrahim009@gmail.com
Subject: Bank of America
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 pm

My Dearest One
Good day to you again and thank you for your efforts and ability towards the releasement of this fund. I hope this e-mail finds you well and healthy. I also hope that your work is going-on fine. Greetings from me here.

Having read through your e-mail, l want you to understand that I am presently passing through a very difficult condition considering my condition of arrival here in the camp day and night

I have stopped attending school for a long time now due to lack of finances, therefore, it is my wish that on the completion of this transfer, I will through your advise and assistance complete my education once I come over to stay with you in your country while any investment I shall go into with you will be managed by you until I am able to join you in for the management of the investment on the completion of my education.

Another issue of importance is that considering my status here as a refugee, I am not permitted to carry-out certain financial functions and assignment,because According to the banks request, After reading the message you received from the bank I understand that they required a backing documents signed by Turkey indigenous lawyer,

Since you can't come here in person and we urgently needs the services of a lawyer here who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of oath and support, the lawyer will also help us to prepare the power of attorney on our behalf. This lawyer will help us to get the items which is the power of attorney and the affidavit oath as it was mentioned in the mail you received from the bank and the lawyer will also draft the transfer application for us and support from the federal high court here in TURKEY.

Please keep this matter strictly confidential, I can always trust you, as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter, God will help us.Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask one of the Turkish Lady that is working here to help me and gave me a contact of a good indigenous lawyer here in TURKEY who will help us to get this documents without wasting much time,

Bellow here is the lawyer contact the Lady gave to me;
Person to contact: Barrister Henry John
Solicitors and Advocates
Principle attorney.
Secretary: Mr Kevin Edwin
address; No 122 subesi lstanbul Turkey
E-mail: humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com

Please Dearest One! I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask him to help us to get those needed documents for us to enable you send them to the bank for the wire transferring of the money into your account , as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this documents within this week OK, my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding.I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer soon,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 pm

ATTENTION

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL TO MY CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.AND BESIDE BANK OF AMERICA HAVE ALSO INFORM ME ABOUT YOU.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN
PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM
IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR NATIONALITY
YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
YOUR OCCUPATION
AND YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR TEL.NUMBER
AND YOUR PASSPORT NUMBER OR YOUR ID CARD

As you want it to appear in the power of Attorney),

YOURS IN SERVICE,

HON.BARRISTER HENRY JOHN (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
Secretary; Mr Kevin Edwin
HENRY JOHN CHAMBERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

For your kind attention

In compliance with the content of my email on the date of 13/12/2017.I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money,it's legitimacy and enquirers from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank today.and secondly you will pay the money before getting you the Documents.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$ 7,500,000.00,

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 510 USD for authentication of the power of attorney, 420 USD for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 100 USD for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from here) the consultations fee is 50 USD,and my legal processing fee of 100 USD total (1,180 USD only) to get everything done.i have to pay this money in Federal High Court before the chief judge can issued me all the documents and he will sign it,

1. I will drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarised on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the High Court Here In USA.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarised. The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by owner of the fund.(including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$300,000.00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services.

While you should arrange the money and send it now. the government levy of 1,180 USD to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send these money through western union money transfer system (which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

YOU WILL SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM

The name/address for payment is:
Receiver Name; Todd James
Address; 3440 Nisantasi Subesi
City;lstanbul
Country; Turkey

Amount Needed is; 1,180 USD

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable me to go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney . Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications if needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely in service,

Header:
Return-Path: <humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017
Reply-To: Henry John <humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com>
Subject: FOR YOUR INFORMATION SIR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyibrahim009@gmail.com humanright_lawfirm93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 am

Hello my dear how are you doing i hope all is well with you over there.i want to confirm lf you have hear from the Lawyer because you have to understand that is only this documents that is holding us in this transaction please kindly make sure that you follow the lawyer instructions so that he can get us the needed documents immediately because i really want to come out from here am suffering a lot without a helper.i will be waiting for your reply soonest.

Hello how are you doing am here to inform you that i was little busy all this while below here is the account information which you will make the payment.please once you send the money kindly forward me the payment slip immediately.

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Bank Name...Türkiye İş Bankası
Name.... Robin joe
Bank address: Kuleleri 34330, Levent
İstanbul, Turkey
Swift code: ISBKTRIS
Account no: 11470212996
Iban no: TR81 0006 4000 0021 1470 2129 96
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 am

Hello am here to inform you that once you make the payment kindly forward me the payment silp am waiting for your respond
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.