Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rinaila@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:52 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello dear!
Hope you are doing well way over there in xxx. It`s a great pleasure meeting you here on mybelovednet. I believe this medium will gives us the chance to know each other better.

I am a very open and honest person. I am here for serious relationship. I am interested in knowing you better. Tell me about yourself and also send me your photos. If I receive your mail, I will write you about myself including my photos.

My E-mail: rinaila@hotmail.com

Warm wishes

Full Name Rina Ila
Birth Year 1982
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman

I am a very loving person. I know how to love and let others love me, can it be you? I hate lies and it will make me scare from you. I am one of the coolest woman you would love to spend the rest of your life with. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I am an easygoing person, positive, open minded, sincere, very honest and soft. I don`t like stressing anything or argue. I enjoying having good times. I am a social person, good sense of humor with a good characters.

Picture used:

rina.PNG
rina.PNG (133.15 KiB) Viewed 6372 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Good evening !
How are you doing? Hope you had a nice day. Thank you for writing to me. You did very well by sending me email and it's a pleasure to read from you. Of course I am interested in you that was the reason I message you. In my message I sent you in the site, I wrote that you should tell me about yourself so I can know you better. If you receive my mail, write to me and tell me about yourself. Your interest, your work, your hobbies, what you are looking for, your dreams, your like and dislike, including your photos.

If I receive your mail, I will also reply you, and tell you about me. What I like and dislike, my hobbies, what I search for, including more of my photos. I am going to attach my photos along with this email, hope you are going to like them. I finish writing here for now. Looking forward to read from you.

Have a nice evening and I wish you happy days ahead.

Warm wishes

Rina

Header:
Return-Path: <rinaila@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN6PR1301MB2019.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.174.89.155]) by BN6PR1301MB2019.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.174.89.155]) with mapi id 15.20.0077.016;
Sun, 1 Oct 2017
Subject: I received your email‏!

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Good afternoon !
Thank you for telling me about yourself and where you work. I trust your work is going well.

Send me your photos.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 am

Good afternoon !
I am not asking you to send me a good or perfect photos. Just send any photo you have so I can have an idea of your look. Also tell me more about yourself.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Good morning !
Hope all is well with you way over there in your country. Thank you very much for your email, I like the way you pen your email. I am please you wrote me more about yourself and your photo as I was expecting. I do appreciate your time you took to wrote me about yourself. It is my pleasure to read from you again, thank you for all you wrote about yourself. I think you must be a very nice person, please keep your positive attitude. Your photo is very nice and cute, you are looking super handsome.

My name is Rina as you already know, a single lady. I am from the Gambia, I am living here in Dakar Senegal. I am a kind person, honest, faithful and very open minded. I have a caring heart and I am very kind and generous to people. I have a good characters, but I am not perfect. I love to be honest even when it hurt. I am very polite person, I address anybody with good manner. Great haste, great waste. I am an easy going person, I am very simple, I don't like stressing anything or anybody. I say yes to what I can do, and I say no to what I can not do. I am a very friendly person, I treat people the way I want them to treat me. I am not out to try and get over on some one. I am a straight forward person I don't have time for drama and, I don't play with someone's feelings. I am a sociable, lovable woman with ambition to succeed in everything I am doing. I enjoy a good level of conversation and I am always full of lovely surprises.

I don't like lies and cheating, it hurt me and I quick scare away from such person. I don't like someone who is not honest and faithful, and someone with wicked heart. I don't like someone who vow or promise without fulfilling it. I am a happy person with a good sense of humor. I have a enough decency, I have enough love and respect a man could ever want. I like to be romanced, and treated like a lady. I like traveling, I like all kind of music, I like singing, listening to music, dancing and swimming. I like watching movies and I like any type movies. I also like sport and exercise to keep the body in a very good shape. I like cooking, cleaning, I like making the house looking good and clean, I am also very neat and clean. I learn a fashion designer and tailoring. I am also very good in making all type of women hair. If there is anything more you still want to know about me, please ask.

Love is keeping the promise and vow. I am looking for a male partner who to establish a healthy, fruitful, solid, and serious relationship with, that will lead to marriage. I seek a man who want to build a real relationship with me. A man who is real and honest in anything he is doing. I am looking for a man that I can't wait to see at the end of the day, the one I can send sweet little text message to, just because you are in my thoughts and he do the same for me. A real honest man who we will both enjoy the time God has given us.

I would like to meet a man who I can share everything with, a man who we will both share everything with each other, a man who we can both talk to each other without fearing judgement. A man to hold hand with, to generally make each other feel good and be happy together. I am looking for honest and faithful man, caring and loving and also love me for who I am. A man we can both lay and think in bed at night and tell each other, our dreams come true. If you are really honest and serious to build a fruitful solid relationship with me and for us to be together soon. I wish me and you all the best. I send you my photos, I hope you going to like them. I finish writing here for now. Looking forward to read from you.

Have a nice day and I wish you happy days ahead.

I send you my lovely thoughts through the sky.

Warm wishes

Rina

today 1.JPG

today 2.JPG

today3.JPG

today4.JPG

today5.JPG

today6.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Good evening !
Hope all is well with you. Thank you very much for your email and lovely complement. I won't say I am marry when I am not. That was the reason I told you about myself to know me very well.

If your wife and her children living with you? Where are you living at the moment? Of course, we can make children if we become more than friends. What are you really looking for?

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Good evening !
Thank you very much for telling me more about yourself again. Hope your dogs and cat are doing well. It seems you did not read my previous email before you replied me because I asked you some questions in my previous email but you did not talk about it and you did not answer any of my questions. Good to know you are planning to retire from work in a few years.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Good morning !
I understand all you said. I thought you are looking for something serious and meeting because in your first email you asked me if I am interested in you.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Good morning !
I trust you have been doing well. Sorry for my delayed in writing you I was away to the Gambia to process my traveling papers so I came back yesterday night. I don't know how serious you are or if you really want us to meet I would have come to meet you in your city because I don't have anybody in the usa.

You asked me same question before why did I like to be with you or a old man. Life is a choice and we have to agree on what our heart accept. Been with an old man is more secure for me because I don't want any man to play with my heart or hurt me. It is better I be with a man who we can always be there for each other. Is it true that it is very cold there at this time of the season? I have to finish writing here for now so I can go to the Entrange office to sign.

Have a great week.

Warm wishes

Rina

I took some with the animals I will send them when I return from the Entrange office
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Good afternoon !
How are you doing? Hope your work is going well. Thanks for telling me about the weather there. Yes, everything went well at the Entrange office but they still want me to make my Senegal resident permit. So later the day I will be going to the Mary office to find out everything and the cost. So what are you going to do today? I finish writing here for now so I can start going.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.