Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rinaila@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Good afternoon !
How are you doing? I trust your work is going well. Hope you had a nice time with your cute dogs. Please say hi to your dogs. By the way what are the names of your dogs and are they male of female? Is it still raining there? The weather here is very hot and it has not rain for some months now.

Please I really need your help so I can be able to make my Senegal resident permit. When I got to the Mary office yesterday the money they told me is more than the money I have to make the paper. Please I really need your financial support so I can be able to make the paper on time because I have to submit the papers along with the other papers. Please my dear .

Have a nice day and I wish you happy days ahead.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Good morning !
Hope all is well with you. Thank you very much for telling me the names of your dogs. They have a very cute name. Good to know they are very loving to all people. I wish to see them someday because I so much love dog.

Many thanks for your good heartfelt towards me. And yes, I do not have enough money to get the papers I need and I must quickly get the paper so I can submit it along with the other papers. The amount I need now to get the paper both the stamp is 110,000 CFA which is almost 197 dollars. My dear I do please you to help me so I can get the paper and submit them before weekend. Dear you can send me the money to me through Western Union or MoneyGram. Below is my name you will use to send the money.

First Name: Raina
Surname: Iyobosa
City: Dakar
Address: Rue 34 A Marche Kermel, Rufisque, Dakar Senegal.

Dear I please to stop here so I can start doing some cleaning before I leave. Please give my lovely greetings to cute.

Have a nice day and I wish you happy days ahead.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:46 pm

Good afternoon !
How are you doing? Hope your weekend is going well. I understand what you said about transferring the money through bank to bank. But I do not have a bank account here, perhaps I am a foreigner without Senegal resident permit I am not allow to open bank account here. If any foreigner want to open a bank account here he or she must have the Senegal resident permit including other papers. If you really want to help me so I can get those papers done, please do help me to send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram. It will make everything go fast for me so that I can be free from those stress.

Have a wonderful weekend and I wish you happy days ahead.

One more thing, please say hi to Rover and Spot.

Warm hug

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Good morning !
I hope you are having a pleasant weekend way over there. I have a few friends here but they are not using bank account, perhaps they are also from the Gambia. When you told me about the bank I wish I have a friend that is using bank account I would have let you know in my previous email. I am not the type that like stress or argument, if it is possible for someone to receive the money on my behalf I would have let you know before now. I am pleasing you to just help me send the money through MoneyGram or Western Union then I can go by myself to pick the money in the bank because they have Western Union and MoneyGram in all the bank here. I am suppose to get all the papers done on time so I can submit for my visa.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Good morning !
If you really want to help me you can not be stressing me with bank account. I told you there is nobody I can use his or her bank account. The woman I talked to yesterday said there is no way someone can give me is or her bank account for 197 dollars because the person will take his percentage from the money because that is what they do. If you can not help me to send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram that means it is not in your heart to help me. You can search my heart and think about it if it is really in your mind to help me.

Have a great week.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rinaila@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Good morning !
Hope all is well with you. I have been running around here and there that was why I am writing you now. I am still waiting for your help. I should have got all the papers by now so I can submit for my visa. I am pleasing you to help me send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram. I want to submit before weekend so that next week I will be expecting my visa. I am pleasing you.

Warm wishes

Rina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.