Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drfatimaahmed2@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

drfatimaahmed2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:10 pm

DateMeFree:

I saw your profile today and become interesting to know more about you. please I will like you respond to me at my private mail address (drfatimaahmed2@gmail.com) so that i will tell you more about my self and also give you my picture. and tell you the reason of contacting you. remember distance and color dose not matter what matters most is love. I am waiting for your responds.

Fake profile used:

drfatima
- 30 y/o female; Date of birth 1987 - April - 3
- damascus, Syria
- Arabic, English, English
- doctorate
- Have no children
I am looking to build a relationship, which that is based on trust, integrity, honesty and lots of romance. I am looking for marriage and life full of happiness. I dream to meet a man who love children and respect family traditions. I would like to let you know up front I'm not looking for just a pen-pal, I would like to find someone that I can share life with to enjoys the good time and be there for in the tougher times.

Stolen picture used:

fatima.PNG
fatima.PNG (209.03 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.