Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stella26deng@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:40 am

Hello dear
I am really happy in your response to my mail. How are you, hope you are fine, mine is a little difficult here in Dakar Senegal but thanks to God. My dear like i told you in my first mail, my name is Stella Amina Deng , and as I contacted you without having met you in person before, i do not wish to bother you but please allow me to introduce myself first. I am from South Sudan in Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married before) and am 26 years old. I am living in a refugee camp here in dakar senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country few years ago. I am a victim of the war, My late father is Dr. Simon Malusi Deng and he was a successful businessman and a well known politician. Unfortunately for my family, the rebels attacked our home one early morning and murdered every member of my family in cold blood, my parents, siblings and even the house attendants and guests. I am the only survivor from my family as i was not at home during the tragic incident, i was living in a boarding school then. I was brought here to these camp in senegal by a catholic priest from my school and i have been living here since then as a refugee in a refugee camp. Living conditions here is so harsh but i give thanks to God for saving my life. I really wish to know you better and i hope you can tell me about yourself. However i have attached here my photos before the civil war, if you don't mind, i will appreciate if you send yours too. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and God bless you.

Yours faithfully
Stella

Header:
Return-Path: <stella26deng@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pf0-x244.google.com (mail-pf0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400e:c00::244])
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017
Subject: WITH HOPE AND TRUST

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:58 am

Hello Dear,
I am happy to write to you, how are you? I hope you are well, i am glad you responded to my message, am so happy it was a total relief to me. I pray that God bless you as you have given attention to my issue and shown me kindness. My dear, I appreciate the way you responded to my email and I hope to continue to get to know us better. My dear i will like you to help me out this camp so that i can come to your country to meet you and live a better and peaceful life.

My dear in this camp, our freedom is limited, because we have no legal documents. Its just like being in prison, and i am hoping and praying that by God's grace i will find help and get out of this camp. My dear Please, i hope you are not offended by this message that comes from me, i am only putting simple trust on you with faith due to my situation here as a refugee and I humbly ask for your attention and i hope you will understand my situation. My dear, i do not have any relatives now whom I can go to. Remember what i said before about how my family's home was raided and my family was slayed in cold blood, all my relatives fled, i have no one to call family now, i am alone, on my own.

The only person i have now is the Reverend John Maxwell who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this area (Christ, the saviour Mission). He has been very good to me since i came here as he knows my story and he always cares and comforts me like a father every time i cry and weep over my situation. Now i am living in the Female hostel as the camp is divided into four units, hostels one for men and one for women, one quarter of the reverend father and reverend sister and also the administrative block. The reverend's phone number is (+221-771-759-529) you can call me with this number and when you call and tell him you want to talk with me Stella and he will send for me to come and answer your call as i have told him about you. My dear, i really wish to go back to school and complete my education, i was in my first year at the university studying medicine to become a medical doctor before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.

Please pay attention to this (please it is reserved), when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a business leading bank, and i am his the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5 million (Six million, five hundred thousand dollars). My dear i will like you to help me transfer this money into your account so that when the money is transferred into your account, i can then come over to your country to meet you. I have kept this secret from people in the camp here, the only person who knows about these is the Reverend because he is like a father to me and i confide in him. In light of the above, I will appreciate if you keep these to yourself and do not tell anyone because am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know.

I am giving you all this information because of the confidence i have in you and hope for better life. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person with vision, hardworking people, and God fearing. My preferred language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe, and that's where i attended my high school. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me from 1:00 PM like to speak with you. Attached here is my picture. Have a nice day and think about everything I said. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Faithfully
Stella

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Phone:
+221771759529
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 am

Hello my dear
How are you today? I believe you are doing well. As for me, i am right here with all the hope of being free and finding you immediately after transferring my money to your account for a better life. God will bless you and reward you for all the efforts you are about to make to see me out of this awful prison called the refugee camp where I am living today as a result of the premature death of my parents.

My dear regarding the transfer, please i would like you to please keep this transaction confidential, please, for my safety. I informed the bank in London about my plans to claim this money and the bank acknowledged that i am the closest relative and next of kin but required that i have to come to their office in London to sort out the inheriatance claims and complete the transfer and also as i am a refugee without any bank account and legal identification documents, they cannot transfer the money to me.

The Director of Foreign Operations, sir. Paulson Smith advised me that i should appoint someone to help me make the transfer on my behalf. That's why i need you to help me make the money transfer into your account. As informed in my previous mail to you, i intend to compensate you with 30 percent of the money after it has been transferred and i hope you will help me manage mine.

In this sense, i would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of helping me in the transfer of ($ 6.5 million) deposited by my deceased father that i am The next of kin. The bank's contact information is as follows;

Standard Chartered Bank United Kingdom
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, England.
Email address; Standardcharteredbankuk@gmx.co.uk
E-mail address: info.standardcharteredbankuk@accountant.com

Contact person: Sir. Paulson Smith (Director of Foreign Operations)
Direct Tel: 00447855727069
Tel / Fax: 00447031837664

Information about my late father and account details are as follows.

Name of the depositor: Simon Malusi Deng
Nationality: Sudan
Account Number: GB51SCBL1658108742300781
Amount deposited: USD 6,500,000
Next Family: Miss Stella Amina Deng

Contact the bank immediately for the transfer so that the bank can start the process of transferring the money into your account. My dear i appreciate what you are doing for me and i promise to reciprocate in kind too. My dear i would like you to call me with this number +221-771-759-529, i will be waiting to receive a response from you soon.

Best regards,
Miss. Stella.

Phones:
+447855727069
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+447031837664
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

standardcharteredbankuk@gmx.co.uk stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 am

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
1 Basinghall Avenue,
London, United Kingdom.
Phone: 00447855727069, 00447031837664
Fax: 00 44 709-280-4174

Date: 02/08/2017

Re: Transfer of the sum of 6.5 million USD into your account

For your attention sir,
I am the director of foreign Operation/ Wire transfer of Standard chartered bank, i am writing you in regards to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Stella Amina Deng that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Simon Malusi Deng is our late customer with the account number GB51SCBL1658108742300781, which holds a substantial balance of (US$6,500,000.00) with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents;

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. An Affidavit of oat from the high court of Senegalese.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, rapid and successful transfer of the fund will be made into your account within 48hours after reception these documents. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. For more inquiries, please d not hesitate to contact me for more directives/ clarifications.

Best regards,
Sir. Paulson Smith
Director of foreign Operation/ Wire transfer

Standard chartered bank email Disclaimer and confidentiality note.This e-mail,its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard chartered bank and its subsidiaries. It is confidential, private and intended for only the addressee. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately. Do not disclose or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Standard chartered bank. Standard chartered bank does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Standard chartered bank are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS)

Header:
Return-Path: <standardcharteredbankuk@gmx.co.uk>
Received: from [154.124.81.247] by 3capp-mailcom-bs10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 2 Aug 2017
From: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK UK <standardcharteredbankuk@gmx.co.uk>
Cc: stella26deng@gmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine and i hope everything is going on well. My dear i have received your mail and i thank you so much for contacting the bank for the transfer. I received a mail from the bank and i believe that a copy was also sent to you, please go through the mail from the bank and get back to me. Meanwhile, i am discussing with the reverend about the banks response. I am waiting to for you so that we proceed to get the documents and have the transfer done and completed. Thank you so much dear for everything you are doing for me, i am so gracteful and i truly appreciate. I hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:30 am

Dearest,
Thank's for contacting the bank for the transfer, i am also very happy that the bank have replied to your mail, this shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. I have carefully read the mail, i understand that the bank has demanded that we provide a power of attorney and an affidavit of oat from the high court of Senegal before they will transfer the money to your account.

My dear regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oat from the high court of Senegal in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money deposited in his account in Standard Chartered Bank UK to your account in Your country. His contact informations are as follows;

Barrister (Dr) Jean Felix Bailey (Esq)
Address:No.50 Nord Foir, Dakar, Senegal.
Email address: barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com
Direct Telephone Number: +221 77 175 86 04

My deari will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. I will be waiting for your response soonest.

A big hug and kissssss!!!.
Yours lovely,

Stella

Phone:
+221771758604
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:02 am

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine. How are things going for you over there, i hope everything is fine, i pray all is well. My dear thank you so much for contacting the lawyer for the documents, thank you my dear for everything you are doing to help me, i truly appreciate you and i will forever remain grateful to you. I pray that the lawyer will respond you soon and i hope that he will be able to get the documents for us. Thank you so much my dear, i wish you a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:05 am

SAGE LAW CHAMNBERS AND PARTNERS
PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS
1158 DIGNE AVENUE, DAKAR, SENEGAL
EMAIL:barr.Jeanbailey@hotmail.com
TEL: +221-778717729

ATTENTION
I am writing in response to your mail concerning the processing and obtaining of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oat from the High court of Senegal. I have also be contacted by the reverend father and your partner Miss Stella Deng about the same issue and i am well aware of the situation. I have decided to forfeit my service charges in-order to help you and Miss Stella to obtain the documents.

However, i have made inquiries at the high court and there are fees that must be paid to the High court before the documents are processed, registered and issued. I have tried to negotiate with the high court and i have succeeded to keep the cost of the process low. Here is the cost of obtaining the documents;

1) power of attorney: 390 Dollars
2) affidavit of oat: 250 Dollars
3) Registration and rotary stamp: 150 Dollars
Total cost: 790 us Dollars

You are require to send the 790 US Dollars through western union money transfer to my secretary for easy withdrawal and when you send the money, you have to send the MTCN and payment details to me. Send the 790 US Dollars to my secretary with the below information;

Name: David Louis
Country/address: Dakar, Senegal
Test question: How?
Answer: With trust.
Amount: 790 US Dollars only.

Inform me immediately you send the money and also try to send the money as soon as possible so that i can process and obtain the documents without further delay as you and your partner has emphasized the importance. Sage law chambers is committed to provide legal services to you and your partner throughout the transfer process. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
Barr. Jean Felix Bailey(Esq)
(principal attorney)

Phone:
+221778717729
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 pm

PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I am writing in response to your mail, i understand that you cannot send the money through western union or moneygram money transfer system, this means would have been much more easier to receive the money because of my busy schedule. However you can now go ahead and pay the money into this account;

Bank Name: UBA
Account name: MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Account number: 301010021956
Bank code : Sn153
Code guichet : 01301
IBAN: Sn1530130130101002195694
Code swift: UNAFSNDA
Rib: 94
Address: Uba Senegal Route des almadies zone 12 lot D

Attention sir, this is the account of my personal assistant who will withdraw the money and bring it to me at the high court. You are directed to make the payment into this account and send to me the payment slip immediately you make the payment. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
(principal attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello my dearest.
How are you today and how is your health? i hope you are fine. How was your weekend? i hope you had a good time with loved ones. My dear am happy to receive your mail and i thank you so much for the help you are giving to me. As i write you this mail, i am writing you with tears of joy flowing down my cheeks, i have prayed for help for a long time and now you have given me hope and confidence that everything will be alright soon. Thank you so much my dear, am so glad that i met you and i will forever be grateful to you. I wish you a beautiful day and a wonderful week, hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stella26deng@gmail.com barr.jeanbailey@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello my dearest
My dear how are you today and how is your health, i hope you are fine. My dear am so happy to receive your mail and i thank you so much for everything you are doing for me, i truly appreciate you and am so glad that i met you. Thank you dear for promising to send the money for the documents to the lawyer today, i am very happy that very soon, the documents will be obtained and submitted to the bank and the money will be transferred into your account. My dear as i write you now, i am writing you with a heart full of joy and i promise to bring you happiness. Thank you so much my dear, i hope to hear from you soon.

PARTNERS AND SOLICITORS

Attention sir,
I am writing in response to your mail, i understand that you will be paying the 790 US dollars for the documents into the account today. When you pay the money, scan and send to me the payment slip and let me know when you send the money. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards
(principal attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.