Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zeinah3sontarek11@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 pm

I am Mrs. Zeinah Tarek the wife of Engr Ahamd Tarek a Syrian Industrialist and member of a Syrian businessman in council Damascus. After the death of my husband, my family is under threat of President Bashar al-Assad for Resolute our support for a true Democratic Government in Syria that is why they killed my husband. Due to the current President Bashar al-Assad protest in the country many families are running for dear lives as their soldiers are killing civilians, women and children. I want to bring to your notice that I have in my possession the sum of $6Million Dollars. This is the money me and my husband have saved for our entire life as an Industrialist. The funds was deposited in a bank with my name.

My sincere intention in writing you is to gain your kind permission and acceptance to receive the money on my behalf in your Country and also make investment with it. Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the bank can release the funds to you. Once you successfully collect the funds from the bank you will send me some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement. May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my three Son’s in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son’s just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education. Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Zeinah Tarek and Family.

Header:
Return-Path: <zeinah3sontarek11@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yb0-x243.google.com (mail-yb0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c09::243])
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Good Day Dear friend,

Al Salam Alaykum to you. May Allah guide you for helping me in this transaction. I need an ALLAH sent like you as i was searching for who will help me take the burden out of my shoulder, I am currently Damascus, Syria in a camp which is like a hell on earth being here.

My second son is sick due to running here and there and i need to find a good life out from here and also think of a partner who i can confined in and jointly have a lucrative investment in your country as i am a bit relieved for your understanding in my present predicament in my last long email.I am a woman of integrity, with due respect i promise you in the name of Allah in his infinite mercy who have divinely made us to meet as our creator who have made us, we have to be honest to each other in this transaction.

However, like I indicated in my first e-mail message, I will give you 30% of 6 million U.S Dollars(Six Million United States Dollars) and then invest the remaining amount in any profitable business venture in your home country or wherever you find more suitable, but this we can negotiate in details much later. Meanwhile you are welcome to define and provide me details of the best investment opportunities you know in your country and other countries. We can run the investment jointly as partners if possible.

Please dear reconfirmed your full details information as follows-

1; Your Full Name
2; Your direct telephone.
3; Your age
4; Contact address
5; Occupation
6; Any form of your ID for identification purposes.

I will use this information's to procure the needed documentation with the bank vault in your name as i have legitimately secured the document that you will use for the change of ownership making you the BONA-FIDE owner of the fund .As i will notify them to make you the new beneficiary to the funds. In addition to that I urge you in the name of Allah to be honest and truthful as i am assuring you that this transaction is legal and hitch free.

More importantly i want to sound it loud and clear to you that this transaction is protected, honest, real, legal, moral and legitimate and additionally it has proven evidence. On this note, you must also assure me that you will not betray me when you receive this fund finally
I wait for urgent reply.

May good Allah bless you and your family.

Your sincerely,
Mrs. Zeinah Tarek
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

My Dear
I acknowledge the receipt of your email, and your personal information.
My situation here was unbearable coupled with my son’s ill health which is really very devastating and unimaginable. So help me in prayer that Almighty Allah see me through and heal my son. I have an appointment with the doctor today because of his surgical operation which will take effect in the evening. The situation is indeed very traumatic and unbearable for me but i know the Allah will have his way in what we are going through for now. I have exhausted so much money on his health. i am assuring you that you will be adequately compensated at the end and we will celebrate it as one family.

However i am very happy you are a good considerate and God fearing fellow like me and you had feeling so i want you to assure me that you will be honest to me and that you will not betray me when you received this fund. And i will implore you to think of a lucrative project or venture that we can invest our money into that can be profitable.

Additionally i have forwarded your information to the Burgan Bank Turkey to authenticate a change of ownership to your favor making you the BONA-FIDE owner of the said fund .That means that as soon as the authentication is completed, you will automatically become the owner of this fund and i will henceforth be looking up to you to update me in any development from the Burgan Bank Turkey. Also I have asked the bank Lawyer to prepare power of attorney and Authorization letter to your favor.

More importantly at this juncture ,be informed that you will be forwarding all your correspondence with the bank to me to enable us have a hitch free transaction.

I have already sent a mail to the bank and told them about you. I have instructed them to render you all the necessary assistance to enable you receive the funds without any hitch.

Find below their contact information.

THE BURGAN BANK TURKEY
Client Advisor: Ceyda Arca
Fax/Tel: +908503907047
Email Address: cearca@burganbk.com

I am attaching my Proof of Deposit/Agreement document with the bank for your records. These documents are classified and I am confident that you will not allow them to get to wrong hands.Please use the attached certificate as a reference on your contact with the bank and establish yourself as the new fund beneficiary and owner for them to expedite action in your favor and also have a scheduled appointment on how the consignment would release to you.

Meanwhile, after authentication of change of ownership to your favor as the new beneficiary will ask them to set up a web management account or an escrow account respectively to ease the facilitation of this transaction to you.

Until I receive your mail on your discussion with the bank. Thanks you for your co-operation.

Allah Hafiz.

20170717233440-5fe99d84-me.jpg

Phone:
+908503907047
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cearca@burganbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

We have already been intimated about your readiness to receive the funds of Mrs. Zeinah Tarek under our care and also be informed about the change of ownership/beneficiary to your favor.

It is usually our procedures to have depositors or claimants conduct their clearance and verification exercises needed for the release of their funds physically in our office. This is to checkmate against fraud and other related irregularities. However, if you are not able to travel you should inform us so that we can arrange to send you the deposit via wire transfer or delivered to you.

You should of necessity forward to us the Deposit Certificate between us and Mr. Ahamd Tarek in relation to the funds in question. If you do not have these documents already, you should revert to her to get them as it will give you the legal mandate to function in your present capacity as her proxy. We would also need the following information/document to facilitate my job. These are; a scanned copy of your personal ID (this could either be your drivers license or your international Passport), your full names, your contact address and lastly your phone/fax numbers.

Please expedite action in sending us the requirements to enable us conduct a change of ownership of the funds to your name.

Yours faithfully,

-
MRS. CEYDA ARCA
(Client Advisor) Burgan Bank.

Burgan Bank, Cumhuriyet Mahallesi,
Millet Cad. No:30/A, 38350
Melikgazi/Kayseri, Turkey.
Telephones: Switch: + 90 850 390 70 47
BURGAN BANK TURKEY

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.237.58.67 with SMTP id n61csp2468164qte;
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.25.28.70 with SMTP id c67mr102425lfc.130.1500361987215;
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1500361987; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=0JF4bS/Ixo0rCQMwBDoxPLHk3nQJgHSrt80UsZjhNIwQEhLbeuVrpEqXcMs4Y1MvLF
m/phetaV1iWgTNyBdPHeEpzJKNKgZBxiYC824OnLEBm3Ifto39fG7sX2py8FpjMM+xfF
3IPY4flemZDY1Ztyp7WmadX75hSjEjCRGC5jxrVxmEK8AmtSiG1SCaawh6gIzQ5RosGS
X/kZThcX1Ss7vzKX4GC6LLPrNzfjwTGizt34+ac9xcvGmGjV2jsiS5E70Ppwz6NzZdL6
zMRRatpmgfdk/5RCXxO8x5brwDWgRPmf/NCp+ZiwJ53le41fudXuHHwdE6zZxBug35mM
kpFA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:date:message-id:mime-version:subject
:references:in-reply-to:to:from:arc-authentication-results;
bh=BWV/rUs4FVar4QqjNZKcvAIg3HFd1LXEXNeOu4Nt3B8=;
b=tLx7Nmnf14IDcNknRxHymnAuc66i/IzymD62mlOr7DRigR+u9lt7n8F6Cejj/vPlwb
3fv7nwFYc2cVmxhdxPf32BHaD70DRm95QHq9GuEKxq7HF4EfE2dTVzUKg3kqPQ3OPB47
/XUSGan1Al519TUN0DoMyuYZxt7Ts/tY2cug5qy4wB/d7DPmCyYLfKhA6p0gzNnMkTor
FzM+epQ1lZz+b/JpKfFib6zTAlM8+MbC1zt/F6QHDv6v67CeJX1nTs8wZnns+Q+U23np
awukt6VPcsK09TEMzrxxCTMt3nPVx/mh0qPXI31ELc+c/n8OofAW6Zlmn+r2Zcu31dQQ
WUPw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 37.9.109.53 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cearca@burganbk.com) smtp.mailfrom=cearca@burganbk.com
Return-Path: <cearca@burganbk.com>
Received: from forward7o.cmail.yandex.net (forward7o.cmail.yandex.net. [37.9.109.53])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c26si669550ljb.88.2017.07.18.00.13.06
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 37.9.109.53 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cearca@burganbk.com) client-ip=37.9.109.53;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 37.9.109.53 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of cearca@burganbk.com) smtp.mailfrom=cearca@burganbk.com
Received: from mxback16j.mail.yandex.net (mxback16j.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1619::92]) by forward7o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 3836A20FC5 for < >; Tue, 18 Jul 2017 10:13:06 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from web4m.yandex.ru (web4m.yandex.ru [37.140.138.95]) by mxback16j.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id NZrHIMGHYB-D5VSvmdh; Tue, 18 Jul 2017 10:13:05 +0300
Received: by web4m.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 18 Jul 2017
To: >
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=QzP0AnGNerv8EAEkzmXSyFuor3QE0xU2iUYSGT-dCgRg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAP7s_B8g9uyF6pqO9VuKFxZ5T3X6qYYshM-vDoZAFhHv0M67ZA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAHwE6=Qt=aeLZCwLQPfVS=1WRBi8ob7HCaTn2K602E2OBgipwQ@mail.gmail.com>
<CAP7s_B-VrJ48CbLdXXZgGyUri8RP2aua19AK25e=83OzsP8OJg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAHwE6=R1SZrQ-hrd_zFcNutHL0nicQxFrDLi0=D+J0oXZjUaLw@mail.gmail.com> <CAP7s_B-xEkofz_UsUk+fBVPbsRTUmWE_uLz=LPWqMcUepWdbdw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHwE6=QzP0AnGNerv8EAEkzmXSyFuor3QE0xU2iUYSGT-dCgRg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (No subject)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <1028241500361985@web4m.yandex.ru>
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Dear
How are you doing today? Mrs. Arca Cyeda just contacted me and directed that I forward you my certificate of Deposit with them to ascertain that you are acting on my directives. You should forward the documents to them to enable them conduct the change of ownership. Please forward them the document and the other requirement so that they can attend to you accordingly.

Allah Hafiz.
Zainah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cearca@burganbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:05 am

Attn:
Dear Sir,
This is to acknowledge the receipt the Deposit Certificate. You should send us a scanned copy of your personal ID (this could either be your drivers license or your international Passport), your full names, your contact address and lastly your phone/fax numbers for confirmation documentation purposes so that we can attend to you accordingly.
Yours faithfully,

-
MRS. CEYDA ARCA
BURGAN BANK TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cearca@burganbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Attn:
Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the information you supplied.

Our next line of action would be to conduct a change of beneficiary thereby making you the sole owner of the funds.

The legal processes of change of ownership/beneficiary would cost you the sum $520.00 you should send this amount across to us to conduct a change of beneficiary to legally authorize us to access the funds of Mr. Ahamd Tarek and have it transferred to you.

This fee is statutorily required for;

Registration fee: $300.00
Notarization/Affidavit: $158.00
Stamp Duties: $62.00
TOTAL: $520.00.

You should send this amount via our Money Gram Accredited Officer with the details below.

Name: Uyiosa Ricky Idehen
Address: 30 / A, 38350 Melikgazi / Kayseri, Turkey

After sending the money, you should let us have the following information; senders name, senders address, amount sent, Ref number and test question/answer (if any). In addition to the information we already have, you should furnish us with your bank account details for immediate action.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. CEYDA ARCA

BURGAN BANK TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

account@burganbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

We can only receive bank to bank transfer funds above $2,000.00 internationally due to taxation.

Moreover, Money money transfer is very easy and fast way to send money.

Alternatively you can also make transfer by bank to bank to our correspondent agent account in US as preferred by you.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. CEYDA ARCA
BURGAN BANK TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cearca@burganbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:05 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

We can only receive bank to bank transfer funds above $2,000.00 internationally due to taxation.

Alternatively you can also make transfer by bank to bank to our correspondent agent account in US as preferred by you.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. CEYDA ARCA
BURGAN BANK TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carca@euburga.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

-
MRS. CEYDA ARCA
BURGAN BANK TURKEY

Header:

Return-Path: <carca@euburga.com>
Received: from web53g.yandex.ru (web53g.yandex.ru [95.108.252.223]) by mxback2o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id doTzrFmgHp-VRSSSnnC;
Tue, 25 Jul 2017
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carca@euburga.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Here is the details as requested. You should make the payment through our corespondent agent account with the details given below;

The account details is give below-

Bank name: BENCHMARK
Account Name; J. E. W.
Account no: 120002XXXX
Routing number: 051402482

You should send us the payment slip for confirmation and documentation purposes after making the deposit to enable us follow through the processes of the change of ownership acquisition.
Yours faithfully,

-
MRS. CEYDA ARCA

BURGAN BANK TURKEY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.