Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zeinah3sontarek11@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zeinah3sontarek11@gmail.com carca@euburga.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Attn:

Dear Sir,

Your email is noted about the payment schedule for tomorrow being today.

Revert to us with the proof of payment accordingly so that we can get the needed documents and have the funds transferred to you accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. CEYDA ARCA
(Client Advisor) Burgan Bank.
Burgan Bank, Cumhuriyet Mahallesi,
Millet Cad. No:30/A, 38350
Melikgazi/Kayseri, Turkey.
Telephones: Switch: + 90 850 390 70 47
BURGAN BANK TURKEY

Dear
I have just been informed by the bank that they need $520.00 legal charges for change of ownership processes.

It would have been easy for me to settle this cost if not for my son’s ailment and my present predicament. I want you to understand that what I have with the bank is the only valuable thing I have left in my entire world. The money I have with me here is just for my son’s medications, upkeep and nothing more. For this, it will not be possible for me to send the requested funds to the Bank. Please let this not be an impediment that will make you to abandon me like other people did. I am in dire need here and I need a person with a heart of gold like you to help me out. I plead with you with the almighty Allah I know that Allah will greatly reward you for whatever help you will render me in this regard.
I plead with you to support me with the $520.00 for the processing charges I will give you the mandate to deduct whatever expenses you make in this project when you have the funds in your possession.
Let me hear from you as you receive this mail.

Masaallah,
Zeinah.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.