Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Zorpia:

(talk2ddd@gmail.c o m)

Hi,I am Dinah,please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this ID (talk2ddd@gmail.c o m) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.and also do not reply me here on the site.
Lots of love!
Dinah
Together For ever....
(¨'·.·´¨)
'·.¸(¨'·.·´¨)Thanks
(¨'·.·´¨)¸.·´ &
'·.¸.·´....Regards
´¨)
¸ •´ ¸.•*´¨) Miss Dinah.
(¸.•´ (¸.

**~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~**-**~*~*

(talk2ddd@gmail.c o m)

Fake profile used:

robertdaniel78 / dinahbaby
2017, Al Hidd, Bahrain
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑99
, in Brunei Darussalam.

Stolen picture used:

dinah.jpg
dinah.jpg (11.84 KiB) Viewed 6451 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:28 am

Hello My Dear,

Thank you very much for your email reply to me , I will be very happy to have you as my friend and to start a relationship with you,although we have not met each other before, but I believe God has a reason of bringing us together.

I'm fine, just that life has not been easy for me,My name is Miss Dinah Dim Deng , my nationality is Sudan presently living in Lome (Togo), my late parents are General Dominic Dim Deng . My father Gen.Dominic Dim Deng was a senior member of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement / Army, a distinguished veteran military general and Prime Minister of Defense in the Government of South Sudan during his time in the Military in my country.

My parents were among with other top Military officers and top government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday, May 2,2008 ,on his way to a political conference ,I lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has happened in my life .You can click on the link bellow to read more about the death of my parents on Bbc News.

http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my late parents, life becomes so difficult for me as the only child of my parents , my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive, explaining that tradition demand , as a female issue I have no right to the properties of my late father, I tried to fight for my right but he started threatens to kill me, that is the reason I run away from my country, I am currently residing under a Missionary here in Lome the capital of Togo after narrating my story to them, although life is not easy here for me.

I am very Sorry bordering you with my problems , I know where ever my parents are at this time, they will not be happy in my present situation and what I'm going through in life , I want you to accept my company because communicating with you will ease my pains and sorrow and will make me forget the past and get on with my life ,I want to know more about you , I want to continue my studies , as I was in the first year of college when the death of my parents occurs , I'm always serious with my studies , I like to cook , which is a function of a woman, I will send you my photo with this reply and I hope you will love it , I took when I was in my country,I have no tattoos or piercings,I am 5.6 feet tall and 58kg.

If you want to call me and hear my voice you can reach with this number (+228-97228753) The phone belongs to the Reverend father who is heading the hostel where i am living,when you called tell him you want to speak with me,his Name is Reverend Ambrose Williams of St Paul Catholic Church here,I'll be happy to hear your voice.

I thank you and I pray that God will bless you , please I also want you to help me come over to your country to start a new life and continue my studies,let me know if you can be of help to me please?, I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours in heart,
Dinah Dim Deng .
Phone (+228-97228753)

Header:
Return-Path: <talk2ddd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x230.google.com (mail-lf0-x230.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::230])
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017
Subject: Re: You asked me to E-mail you.

Capture.JPG

Phone:
+22897228753
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:42 am

Hello My Dearest,

I am excited to read from you, you seems to be a nice person, I always dream to meet some one like you, as for that reason I will never hide anything from you. I forgot to tell you my age in my last mail, I am just 24 years this year, I used to celebrate my birth day with my friends in school every year, but now you could imagine me in a refugee camp, on my birthday last year my heart is full of pains and sorrow, I remember all I used to do during my birthday, my parents always buy me a special gift, but that day I could not find none of them behind me.

I am student of Accounting in the university before the incident, but I could not finish up my education, I was in 1st year, I want to become a Banker as a profession.Here in the Refugee camp,We have the UN Coordinator here in the camp, he takes care of our welfare in this camp here, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King) here in this camp, his name is Reverend Ambrose Williams it was through his help that I could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were I used to send you mails.

In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the women' s Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone number +228-97228753.

My Dear,due to the fact that you have console my heart by writing me and showing interest in me, I can' t hide anything from you, I want you to go through this information's I am giving you, that was the news about the death of my parents, it was a great shock to me when I heard it, I could not believe that until I see it my self, you can read more about the crash event through this links below.

http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

There is some thing I want us to talk about, I know that is very difficult to get some one that is honest and sincere, but for the fact that you have made me forget my past and makes me happy in life again, this issue I am telling you is some thing I will not like you to review to any body, no body knows my were about, I am telling you this due to the trust I have seen in you, I feel your honest and understanding person, when my parents were alive they never hide anything from me as the only child, after the death of my parent I was able to get my late father's Statement of Account were he Deposited his money, my uncle later got to know about it, that was his reason he was threatening to kill me,so that he could be able to claim the money,It contains USD $2.8 million United State Dollars (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars). and as the only child I am the next of kin I am giving you all this information due to the trust I have deposed on you. When escaping out of my country I also took along with me my late father' s Death Certificate too.

Dear at this moment I want to come out of this camp to live my normal life as a woman, I want you to help so that I could be able to get this money, I have already contacted the bank and I found out and I was also informed by the bank that my father have an agreement with the bank that the money should be release to me when I get married or as the case may be with an appointed trustee who could stand on my behalf to help me get the money.

I have kept this secret, even Reverend Ambrose Williams does not know about it, but I will tell him as soon I get some one that could be able to help me out and I also want you to keep it your self too for I am afraid of loosing my life.

Dear I want to go back to the hostel in few minutes from now we are going to have our manual labor, I will give you the information's of the bank in my next mail, once again thank you and God will bless you for your kind help to me.

Please, I want you to help me transfer this money to your country and you will send some money for me to get my travel documents and to reach beyond your country to join you. I can not withdraw money from it, due to my refugee statues in this country,I am not allowed to have access bank account or to claim the money alone, I would like you please send me your contact information such as your

Name . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Address . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Country . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Phone Numbers . . . . . . . . . .
Occupation.............................
Email address.........................

Yours in heart,
Dinah Dim Deng.
Phone (+228-97228753.)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello My Dear Love,

I am thankful to you for your understanding and accepting to help me out and to transfer my late father's money into your account in your country,I want you to know that meeting you was a miracle by God.

Actually I need someone to love me,take care of me and plan life with me,you sounds so nice and honest,I will like to get into relationship with you but then I will also love to meet you in person,about the money it is the only inheritance I am getting from my late father,I will never play with it and will make sure I get the money with me before getting married to any man so we can invest it into any business after our marriage,so I want you to know that God want to use you to save my life here and also to bring something good to our living,I thank you once again for your kindness towards me,I trusted you that is why I am giving you all this information’s.

My Dear,I will spend all my life with you and will be your wife and to be with you for the rest of my life, I will also like to hear your voice on the telephone please,You can reach me on the Rev, father number +2289-7228753 from 09.00am in the morning till 08.30pm daily except on Sundays. Dear, I want you to please contact the bank by email and ask them how they can help us transfer the money to your bank account in your country,I am ready to give you all the information's that you may need from me for the transfer and I will also send you the original copies of the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father when ever the bank asked for it,I have your information's you gave to me and I have also forwarded it to the bank by nominating you as my foreign Partner/Trustee before you will be contacting the bank, but all the same, I believe God want to use you to help me out and I hope I wont be disappointed at the end when the money gets to your account? Please try to contact the bank with the following account details as follows below,

TBanque Togolaise du Commerce et de l'Industrie (BTCI)
Adresse : Boulevard Circulaire, Lomé
Republic of Togo
E-mail:info.btcibank@accountant.com
E-mail: btcibank.togo@financier.com
Web Site:ww w.btci.net
Téléphone/Fax :22321181
Contact Person: Mr Ibrahimah Sarr.

AMOUNT DEPOSITED $2,800,000.00 USD (TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)
ACCOUNT NUMBER:AC/00014570048769
NAME OF DEPOSITOR:GEN.DOMINIC DIM DENG
NEXT OF KIN: DINAH DIM DENG
NATIONALITY: SUDANESE

I have sent letter of nomination to the bank to let them know about you,I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, and they have accepted to communicate and transfer the money if I have a reliable person to help me handle the fund in any business while I continue my education,I want you to stand on my behalf because as a refugee here in Lome the capital of Togo,I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in the university before the tragic death of my parents,I have also made up my mind to offer you 15% of the total money for your help In this regards and also l have mapped out 10% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while I continue my education in your country.

l sincerely beg you to contact the bank immediately with the above information, tell them that you are my foreign partner,that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my USD$2,800,000.00 USD (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) deposited by my late father GEN.DOMINIC DIM DENG, of which I am the next of kin.What ever they said then you should get back to me by email reply please.

My dear I am glad that GOD has brought you to help me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage it. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK.

l am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in Heart,
Dinah Dim Deng

Banque Togolaise du Commerce et de l'Industrie (BTCI)
Republic of Togo
E-mail: info.btcibank@accountant.com
Web Site:www.btci.net

PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AND ALSO FORWARD A COPY TO ME FOR ME TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE ABLE TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU,

Dear Sir,
My name is.............NATIONALITY................AGE...................GENDER..............PHONE NUMBER...............OCCUPATION................It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Dinah whose father’s name is Late Mr.Deng Dim the father has an account in your bank (AC/00014570048769) Miss Dinah Deng Dim in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $2.8 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Dinah Deng Dim that this bank should grant our request by telling me what and how to transfer the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks ......................

HELLO MY DEAR,

HOW IS YOUR DAY TODAY AND I HOPE FINE? I AM SO SORRY MY LOVE TO GIVE YOU THE OLD PHONE NUMBER OF THE MOST REVEREND FATHER WHICH IS NO LONGER WORKING BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW BUT AFTER READING FROM YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL I AND HEAR THAT YOU TRIED CALLING THE REV/FATHER NUMBER AND IT WAS NOT CONNECTING AND I MEET WITH THE MOST REVEREND FATHER AND TOLD HIM AND HE SAID YES THAT HIS OLD NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN USE THAT I SHOULD SEND YOU THIS MAIL NOW WITH HIS CURRENT NUMBER WHICH IS AS FOLLOW BELOW: +288-922-339-58 PLEASE MY DEAR USE THIS NEW NUMBER FROM THE REVEREND FATHER TO CALL ME TODAY AND WHEN YOU CALL HIM TRY AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME MISS DINAH DENG DIM AND HE WILL SEND FOR ME TO COME FROM THE FEMALE HOSTEL AND SPEAK WITH YOU,

MY LOVE I WANT TO ASK YOU HAVE YOU READ MY LAST MAIL WITH THE BANK CONTACT DETAILS, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE MY MESSAGE PLEASE TRY AND CONTACT WITH MY LATE FATHER BANK AND ASK THEM TO TRANSFER MY LATE FATHER MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN USA,

SO THAT AFTER THE BANK FINISH THE TRANSFER YOU WILL SEND ME SOME MONEY FROM THERE TO PREPARE MY TRAVELING PEPPERS TO COME OVER AND JOIN YOU FOR A NEW LIFE WITH FREEDOM.

CALL ME WITH THE NEW NUMBER OF THE MOST REVEREND FATHER TODAY: +288 922 339 58

HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK AND ALSO FORWARD TO ME A COPY OF THE LETTER THAT YOU USED IN CONTATING THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS TODAY

YOURS WORRIED LOVE
MISS DINAH DENG.

Phone:
+28892233958
Note: An invalid phone number has been entered, because the country code has not been assigned to any destination.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello Dearest One,

I have seen your efforts towards an unknown orphan like me and i pray that as you have decided to bring me out of this urgly situation, God will bring you out of any pain you have in your life, i will respect and love you till death if only your efforts will bring me out of this camp alive. I want to let you know that i have nothing more to say now until we see face to face alive. God sent you to be my savior and the same God is sending me to be a Blessing in your life, nothing happen by accident or chance in this world, i believe that the heart belongs to God and He direct it to wherever you WILLS, He has directed our hearts to click together and i know it is His Will,
My dear, please try to inform me any discussion you have with the bank.
Hoping to hear from you again,

Yours faithful one,
Miss Dinah Deng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

btcibank.togo@financier.com talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 am

Republic of Togo
E-mail: info.btcibank@accountant.com
Web Site:www.btci.net
17 July 2017

ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURES

Attention:

Sir,

I was redirected by Mr Gomez Patrice Mendy, The Director of Foreign Remittance/Wire Operation, to write you In reference to the request of (Miss Dinah Dim Deng),for the release of her late father's (Late Gen.Dominic Dim Deng) deposited fund $2,800,000.00 USD (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) willed to Miss Dinah Dim Deng.

We have acknowledged the receipt of your email inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account. Be informed that (Miss Dinah Dim Deng) has nominated you as her trustee and partner to handle the said fund deposited in our bank and your name ( ) and email address ( ) have been noted and forwarded to the Transfer unit, you are required to provide the proves confirming the true death of the depositor (Late Gen.Dominic Dim Deng) and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (Miss Dinah Dim Deng). The following documents via email Attachment for the contents to be viewed properly.

1). You are requested to present to this Bank the original copy of the Deposit Certificate which we issued to our customer(Late Gen.Dominic Dim Deng)during the deposition of this fund.

2). You should present a copy of (Late Gen.Dominic Dim Deng) death certificate,issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3). You should present an authority letter; to enable us process the release order, you should present (Power of Attorney) dully signed by a Togolese based lawyer and your partner as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on (Miss Dinah Dim Deng) behalf.

4).You should present an (Affidavit of Oath) from the federal high court in Togo.

Our Bank will help you facilitate everything on your favour on the receipts of the above documents/information,we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and will effect the transfer to your account immediately.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. We make a provision of Saturday Banking from 10:30 Am to 2:00 PM Every Saturday in order to give our customer the best of our services Thanks.

Best Regard,
Dr.Alfred Wilson(Director Commercial)

Hello My Dear Love,

Good Evening my love and how are you doing? I am fine only missing your emails and also need you,I have been thinking of you and also hope we will be together soon, I want you to know you are always in my thought and I can't wait to be with you soon, My Love I want to know if you have received any response from the Bank, I have been expecting a good news from you please if there is any massage from the Bank you can let me know so we can get this transfer completed immediately so I can come over to meet you and to start a new life with you over there in your country, I will be waiting for your urgent reply as soon as possible.

Yours in Heart,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello My Love,

I am excited after reading from you and also to know that the Bank have responded to your email to them, I want you to know that we have been approaching the successful end of this transfer, I want to thank you not only for your effort so far but for coming to my aid as I have no hope in life till when you come into my life.

I want you to know that I have the Number (1) Deposit Certificate and also the Number (2) Death Certificate of my late father, the Number (3) Power of Attorney, and the Number (4) Affidavit of Oath is to be prepared by a Togolese based Lawyer, So I will be happy if you can help with a Lawyer or if I have to ask the reverend Father to help us with a good Lawyer who will help us in securing the needed documents and also to stand on your behalf during the transfer of the fund to your Bank account since you might not be able to come over here during the process of this transfer, I want you to let me know if you have any Lawyer you trust or If I should ask the Reverend Father to help us with a Good Lawyer who will handle this process for us and to get this transfer transferred to your account.

My God will help you for helping me, I want you to know that every thing will be done legally and I am assuring you and also promising never to let you down after helping me,So please try and help me as you can see we are almost at the successful end of this transfer if only you can arrange for a good Lawyer who will stand on your behalf during this transfer.

I will be waiting to read from you hope to read from you and also let me know If I have to ask the Reverend Father to help us for a good Lawyer or you have to look for Lawyer by your self.

Yours in Heart and Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.

My Dear love,

How are you doing today?I hope you are doing fine? I am writing to let you know that I have discussed with the Reverend Father regarding the documents that is needed to be obtained from the High Court of Justice here, So after discussing with the Reverend Father he gave me the contact of a Togolese and also bank accredited Lawyer, I was told he is expert in Financial Laws and he is going to stand on our behalf in handling and transferring this fund to your account.

You have really proved to be a Dependable and trustworthy man. My Love Please Listen, I have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me with the Rev father who helped us in getting this lawyer no one again knows about it since the death of my parents. So I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you, Now Regarding the request from bank, the (Power Of Attorney and the Affidavit of Support) with my father documents which I have with me here my late father's Deposit Certificate Account and Death Certificate, what we need now is (Power Of Attorney and the Affidavit of support) which we need a lawyer to get for us, I informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer and a member in (Togolese Bar Association) he will help in preparing those documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a (Power of Attorney) and also get the (Affidavit of Oath) from Federal High Court here in Lome the Capital Of Togo and that he will do it in your name particular to enable the transferring Fund of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in (Banque Togolaise du Commerce et de l'Industrie (BTCI) to the account in Your country. His contact Information's are as follows,

FRANCIS CHAMBERS & ADVOCATES.
ADDRESS PLOT No. 114 AVENUE Malick SY,
LOME- TOGO.
NAME: (Francis Owen Esq)
E-MAIL: barrister_francis@lawyer.com
PHONE: (+228-176250538)

My Dar Love, I will like you to contact the Barrister Francis Owen (Esq) for the preparation of the (Power of Attorney and affidavit of Support), Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred into your account and from it you can send some money to me for preparation of my traveling passport and Visa to meet with you as soon as the money is transferred,

Forever Yours,
Dinah Dim Deng.

PHONE:
+228176250538
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.