Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello my dear
Good day,thanks for accepting my invitation,my Name is Kelly Brenda Theo Mensah From Rwanda single never married before,but living currently in Togo Africa in West Africa,I am open to a serious relationship,Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years,meaning your age or mine is nothing to do with our relationship if we can be sincere with each other,

I am living in Togo Africa,because of the untimely death of my late parents,the shock is unbearable to me,My mum and dad was involved in accident that claims Lot's of life's, I am a graduate from secondary school in United Kingdom London,I learn to be positive in thoughts and feelings, don't doubt rather trust as given trust, so it will be given back in return,

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail, This is due to the urgency of the matter,i really want to establish a good relationship with you,my interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there,I enjoy meeting new people,giving myself at least a try, can make a difference.because i knew there are still good ones here on earth,

Could you please tell me a brief about your self,don't mind about your statues,every one has a past,what i need is your sincerity and honest with me,believe me your age or your statues is meaningless if we accept each other as a friend,as a lover,or as part of the family,please tell me about your self,i have lost everything that supposed to give me joy and happiness,the only option i have is to find a good and reliable friend,I speak and write in English only,

I'm the only Daughter of Late Dr Joel Mensah from Rwanda,i was born and brought up in united kingdom,I am 23 yrs Old Now,i decided to seek for a friend who can be honest and sincere with me,Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light,challenges are what makes one determined to take any eventuality with courage and confidence.

I love cooking,dancing and sports,happiness is my best hobby from the birth,but since the death of my parents,i am living in pains,my best color is white and red,can i know Ur hobby and what your likes?can we build a long lasting relationship?i don't want to mind your statues or your age,i will be glad if you can accept me?I live in a church here in Togo Africa at the moment,the untimely death of my late parents is unbearable to me,

Life here in Togo is more than critical,the purpose of our lives is to be happy,i will be grateful to complete my school in your country,if possible,Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today,there is an issue which i will need your assistance,if you can be honest and sincere with me?

My late father told me about his 1.7 Ton of Gold that worth up to 65 MILLION US DOLLARS,which was kept in a private company in UK London,i have all the proof and the original documents with me,recently i was in contact with the private company on how to release this Gold to me,few weeks ago they wrote me an email and informed me that the Gold was sold already and the amount of 65 MILLION US DOLLARS,was deposited to the account of my late father in Royal Bank of Scotland,UK LONDON,

I did all my best trying to claim this money from the bank,they insisted that i should present a partner who can stand on my behalf to claim my late father account,since my statues is not allowed to handle such transaction with them,i am forced to let you know because of the urgency of my situation here in Togo,my relatives are after my life and the church where i am living in Togo,is asking me to find another place because of the crowd living in the church,i surfer so much here in Togo since the death of my parents,

The future starts today, not tomorrow,I don't know if you can assist me on that? because I'm just meeting you for the first time,should i trust you? Only the lonely knows the way I feel since i lost my parents,I want to move on with my life and to build up a new home,despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart,you will present your self as my partner and also my late father business associate to claim this my late father account in UK London,I honestly believe you will never fail me,please understand my pains and tears,

This must be a top secret between us,i will not force you to help me but please assist me for the sake of kindness and mankind to make my dream comes true,you will be glad meeting me at last.what i need from you is your approval with your details,such as phone Numbers,Full Names,Country of origin and House Address only,i will write you back with the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND information details,where you can establish a contact for the transfer,

On receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities,Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the transaction,this is 100% risk free and secured,I'm waiting for your reply. Stay Bless,Here is my photos,your calls will help my mood so much,Please I will plead with the pastor to help me with his phone number,so we can easily communicate with each other,i hope to build a lasting relationship with you,thanks,

From Kelly Brenda Mensah

Header:
Return-Path: <kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR1001MB1137.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::e01b:a9e3:558:44c]) by AM5PR1001MB1137.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::e01b:a9e3:558:44c%13]) with mapi id 15.01.1220.014; Thu, 29 Jun 2017
From: Kelly Brenda Anderson <kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com>
Subject: From Kelly Brenda Mensah

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 am

Hello my love
Good day,thanks very much for your mail,i hope you are doing well today? honestly I'm learning a lot about myself being alone,since the death of my parents,like i said before,I'm 23 years old,still single and never married before,thanks for the the word of encouragement from you,i appreciate that so much,thanks a lot,in this life family is not an important thing. It's everything,the bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life,but today my families are no where to be found any more,they are gone forever,

Dearest given a little love and affection to an orphan makes a different,the person will never forget you all through his or her life,your tribe,your country or your age doesn't matter to me,age is an issue of mind over matter,If you don't mind, it doesn't matter,i need to be happy again,i need a home and a family i can be proud of,life is all about honest and sincerity with those around you,the truth you said today will be remembered for good,three things cannot be long hidden, the sun, the moon, and the truth,i am very sincere with you,because i want to build a lasting relationship with you my love,

It's sad and painful to live without a family and good friends around you,please understand the situation that i am into,i will be so happy to live together with you in your country,like i told you before,i am living in the church,i don't have anything to help my self,the church is feeding us,some times once in a day,i can't do anything about that,knowing fully that i don't have any option than to accept the condition,the only hope i have in this life to continue with my studies is that my late father fund,which i have told you everything about that,you will never regret helping me and God knows the reason of bringing us together my love,

Dearest love every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep,but mine is more than critical,honestly if i see any means to join with you over there,i will be grateful to God and you who sincerely helped me,i don't have anything to finance my self to your country at the moment,unless my late father account is transfer to you,then i will be a happy person for the rest of my life,because i have surfer so much since the death of my parents,and my relatives is after my life,just for them to claim all the properties of my late father,i have a lot to tell you,but the most important thing is to know you and for you to accept me as part of your family,

Dearest the reason why i need those of your details,such as phone Numbers,Full Names,Country of origin and House Address is for me to convince the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND about you,then i will direct you on how to establish a contact with them,we don't need to live sad forever,please be my happiness,my love,my companion and my shoulder to lean on,i promise never to hurt you for the rest of my life,my love your voice can do much more to me,please always call me on phone,remember me in your daily prayers,Please you can always call me with the pastor Telephone Number +22890539620,he will sent for me to come and answer your call,please i will be glad if you call me on phone today,so we can hear each other voice,send me your details as soon as possible,i will be glad to read from your mail with your information details,thanks i miss you,

Yours Kelly Brenda Mensah

Same phone number reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25405&p=61969&hilit=22890539620#p61969

Phone:
+22890539620
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com rbs-customercares@dutchmail

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing over there in your country today? thanks very much for your cares and love,i hope i do have a place in your heart and family? thanks for sending your details,but please i will be so happy to hear your voice,if i have any phone of my own,i will do everything possible to be calling you on phone,because nearness is love,i don't care to know your statues and age,what i need from you is your sincerity and honest with me,i promise to be there for you always,hope you promise me the same?

You already knew my condition here in Togo,i am in a critical condition since i lost my parents,which made me to tell you all the details of my life,I just forward those of your details to the bank now,i hope to hear from the bank soon,but please assure me you will never fail me or the trust i have for you?i am very honest and sincere with you,please let's Waite to hear from the bank,but remember that all my trust is in you and i do take you as my everything,do everything possible to claim this my late father fund from the bank please,

I hope i can hear from you soon,please i am on my kneels,try and call me with the pastor Telephone Number +22890539620,he will sent for me to come and answer your call,so we can hear each other voice and to understand each other better,i hope to hear from you,soon,let's hope and Waite to hear from the bank,thanks and have a nice day,i miss you,

Yours Kelly

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
01/07/2017

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you as the trustee/Representative to Miss Kelly Brenda Mensah,

We received an Authorization email with your information details to proceed for the transfer of miss Kelly Brenda Mensah 65 Million US Dollars inheritance to you as the Authorized beneficiary to the fund,

We sympathized with your partner Kelly Brenda Mensah critical condition and acrimonious life over there in Africa,based on the agreement made between her late father and this bank,we can't deal with her directly as constitution demands,

We acknowledged your information details from miss Kelly Brenda Mensah,bank alteration/transfer will commence immediately as we received a copy of your International passport or National ID card,(soft copy) Vie email attachment only,

Since your partner insisted to hand you over her 65 Million US Dollars inheritance,Therefore we urge you as the approved beneficiary to the 65 Million US Dollars fund to adhere to our directions/instructions,for instant release / transfer of the fund,

Which is as follows,International passport or National ID card,(soft copy) Vie email attachment only,we remain accessible and transparent with our service,you are welcome,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

Header;
Return-Path: <rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com>
Received: from [154.70.82.230] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 1 Jul 2017
From: Royal Bank Of Scotland <rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com>
Cc: kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com
Subject: From RBS UK To

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.70.82.230<br>Originating ISP: Cafenet<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Togo<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

54 Lime Street Passage
03/07/2017

ATTENTION SIR,
WITH REFERENCE TO OUR MEETING WITH BARRISTER GEORGE BROWN LEVI AND OTHER BOARD OF OUR BANK IN A MEETING YESTERDAY DECIDED TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENT, WHICH WILL SEE YOU RECEIVING YOUR INHERITANCE FUND IN USA. BY THIS ARRANGEMENT,

THE BANK WILL HAVE YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS PACKAGED IN A DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT AND HAVE IT DELIVERED IN USA BY AN UN AGENT ENVOY ASSIGNED SPECIALLY BY THE BANK AND OFFICE TO MAKE YOUR DELIVERY.

THIS IS THE MODERN WAY GOVERNMENT OF OUR COUNTRY MOVES FUNDS ON DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS, EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES AND ALSO HOW TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS MOVE FUNDS ABROAD.
FOR THE SECURITY OF THE FUND AND YOUR OWN SAFETY, THE UN AGENT THAT WILL BRING THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN USA WILL NOT KNOW THE EXACT CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT AS IT WILL BE ARRANGED AND SECURED PROPERLY,

THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE REGISTERED AS FAMILY VALUABLE AND ANTIQUITIES.THIS UN AGENT WILL BE FOLLOWED LATER BY OUR BANK REPRESENTATIVE BUT WILL MEET WITH YOU AFTER THE AGENT FINISH MAKING DELIVERY TO YOU AND INSPECTION CONFIRMATION AS THEIR PROTOCOL PROCESS DEMANDS.
FURTHER ARRANGEMENT WILL BE DONE BY THE AGENT ON YOUR APPROVAL FOR THE HANDING OVER OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU DESIRE?

MEANWHILE, ONCE ALL DELIVERY AND INSPECTION IT`S CONCLUDED WITH THE AGENT OUR BANK REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE ON HAND TO HELP YOU DEPOSIT THE FUNDS IN ANY BANK OF YOUR CHOICE THERE IN (USA) AND ALSO RENDER ANY OTHER ASSISTANCE YOU MAY NEED WHILE THERE IN (USA).

PLEASE DO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION OF THE UN AGENT FOR ALL SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY AND CONFIDENTIALITY.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT US IF YOU NEED FURTHER CLARIFICATION FROM THE ABOVE NOTICE. LIKELY NEXT TOMORROW THE 05TH OR 06TH OF JULY THE UN AGENT WILL BE IN USA AND GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU, BECAUSE ALL THE FINAL ARRANGEMENT HAS BE COMPLETED.

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? i thank God for life,i received an email from the bank,i thank God that they have accepted to you for the claims of my late father fund,please don't fail the love and trust i have for you,like i told you before,i am in a critical condition here since the death of my parents,that fund is the only thing i have in this life,please i hope you will never fail me? promise me that please,remember to be honest in everything,all my hope is in you,please do everything possible to follow every instructions from the bank,can you please call me on phone? i need to speak with you,honestly if i have any phone of my own,i would have called you,this is very important to me,all my hopes is in you,remember to help me invest that fund wisely in your country and also to help me start my school again in your country,i will be waiting to hear from you,thanks and have a nice day,

Yours Kelly,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,thanks for your mail,i hope you are in good health over there? please always remember me in your daily prayers,i understand your mails,but please do everything possible to receive that my late father fund there in your country,remember my pains and tears here in Togo,you are my everything and hope to recover my late father fund,all my hopes is in you,please do everything possible to receive that fund from the bank diplomat there in your country,i will be glad to hear from you as you receive this my late father fund,don't forget your promise please,you will help me to invest that fund wisely in your country and to help me continue my school again in your country,try and call me on phone please,i will be waiting to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,I'm so glad to know you do remember me in your daily prayers,please never forget me in your prayers,it's very important to me,how are you doing today? please can you write to the bank to find out the reason why you have not receive my late father fund,please I'm worried about my condition here in Togo,remember to keep to your promise and please do not fail me in this life,you are my hope and everything in this life,please try and call me on phone,i want us to hear each other voice and to understand each other the more, ever since the death of my parents,i am living in a critical situation,please do your best to ask the bank the reason why they have not delivered that my late father fund to you as they promised, i will be glad to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello dearest
Good afternoon,i just read from your mail this afternoon,hope you are in good health,thanks for your prayers,please keep it up,honestly all my hope is in you,do everything possible to get an answer from the bank,because they have accepted you to be my partner,don't allow the bank to keep holding this transfer,i am on my kneels,do everything possible to claim that my late father fund,you already knew my situation here in Togo,please do all your best for me,i hope to join with you soon after the transfer,do all your best please,keep praying for me always,thanks and have a nice day,

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com rbs-customercares@dutchmail

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 pm

54 Lime Street Passage
07/07/2017

Dear

We acknowledged your request,but the information reaching to us from the bank diplomat who arrived to USA on 05/07/2017 confirmed that he called you all through yesterday 06/07/2017 and you don't pick your calls?

He sent you an sms and still there was no response from you? we advice you should avoid an abstinence from your claims,ensure you are very close to your phone and also call the bank diplomat back with the number on your phone to receive you consignment,

Warning don't disclose the content of the consignment with the bank diplomat,for the security of the fund,we maintain standard and transparent with the customers,adhere to the bank directions and instructions,you are welcome,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Hello dearest
Good afternoon,i hope you are in good health? honestly i am more than worried,because that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life,i received a copy of the mail sent to you from the bank,they said you should stay with your phone,the bank diplomat arrived to your country since two days now,the bank said he is now in USA,he called you but you don't pick the calls,please do everything possible to receive that my late father fund from the bank diplomat in your country today,you already knew my condition here in Togo,please do not fail me,always be honest and sincere with me,i will be waiting to hear from you with a good news,so i can prepare my self to join with you over there in your country,please don't disappoint me at last,i am on my kneels begging you this,remember me in your daily prayers,thanks and have a nice day,

Yours Kelly,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:29 pm

54 Lime Street Passage
07/07/2017

Dear

You should understand the confidentiality of your consignment,avoid an abstinence from your fund, ensure you communicate with the bank diplomat today there in USA,Name : Alex Phone:+1(646)775-1807,don't disclose the content of the consignment with the bank diplomat,

Further direction / instructions will be given to you immediately from the bank Authority as you receive your consignment from the bank diplomat today,you are welcome,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.