Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com rbs-customercares@dutchmail

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 am

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
07/07/2017

Name:
Address:
PHONE:
EMAIL:

Dear

You should understand the confidentiality of your consignment,avoid an abstinence from your fund, ensure you communicate with the bank diplomat today there in USA,Name : Alex Phone:+1(646)775-1807,don't disclose the content of the consignment with the bank diplomat,

Further direction / instructions will be given to you immediately from the bank Authority as you receive your consignment from the bank diplomat today,you are welcome,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing over there today? mine is more than critical to be honest with you,please i received this mail from the bank,i don't understand what is going on,please try and call the bank diplomat with the number the bank provided and to receive that my late father fund from him,remember you are my everything and i trusted you with all my heart,for the security of that fund,please i am on my kneels,try your best to call the bank diplomat now to receive that fund from him,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks and have a nice weekend,

Yours Kelly

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
08/07/2017

Dear

Your actions towards the bank diplomat in USA was so apparent to us,irrespective of your busy schedule or your families,you should adhere to the bank directions and instructions,knowing the confidentiality of your consignment,you can as well send an SMS to the bank diplomat who called you on phone,by addressing your mind to him,

Respect is a reciprocal,your actions by not picking the calls was an insult to the bank diplomat and to the standard of this bank,we advice you should send him yours email address through an SMS,to help him reach you through diplomat electronic email,can't you fancy your reactions towards receiving your 65 Million US dollars/consignment?

The bank diplomat was appointed by the bank Authority to deliver your consignment direct to you,therefore we urge you as the beneficiary to the fund,to respect that,and to ensure you communicate with him immediately by sending yours email address to him,you should be beneficial to your partner who trusted you with her inheritance and to your self as well,you are welcome,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

Phone:
+16467751807
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Hello dearest
Good afternoon,how was your weekend? mine is more than miserable here,please after reading from your mail and of the bank email to you,honestly i was only crying because i don't have any one in this life,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please try and talk to the bank management and see how you can resolve everything with them,i am more than worried,do everything possible for the security of that my late father fund,i will be so happy to hear a good news from you,but don't forget me in your daily prayers and always remember you are my everything,do all your best please,i Waite to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello

what is the problem,i called you several times and you are not responding,this is Alex from RBS UK,kindly get back to me +1(646)775-1807, to receive your consignment,thank you,

Mr Alex.A

Phone:
+16467751807
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 am

Hello ,

Good that you called,honestly i am under pressure here,I don't know much about this country and you knew that,that was one of the reason why i should hand you over your consignment by all means,the bank warned that i should make sure you receive your consignment,which I'm doing all my best,

Based on what we discoursed,i don't have any bank account in your country,i discoursed that with the agent who is helping me with the documents clearance and receipt here in USA to assist us with his own bank account, here is the details of the account,

Bank Name:Frost Bank
A/C Name: M. O.
Routing:114000093
A/C Number:14204XXXX
Address 3304 W Sam Houston Pkwy South Houston Texas 77042

Send me an SMS or email immediately the payment is made,i have limited time here in USA,get me informed after the payment,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:17 am

Hello dearest
Good afternoon,how are you doing today? i am dizzy and feeling pains since morning,the church nurse came and give me some injection after my check up,they told me that i cried a lot,that is the truth,honestly i don't have any one in this life,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe in you,please don't allow anything to happen to my late father fund,do all your best to receive it from the bank diplomat,you already knew my condition here in Togo,only God knows my situation since the death of my parents,please i am on my kneels begging you,try all your best to receive that my late father fund from the bank diplomat in your country,i have confidence in you and i believe you will never fail me,all i have in this life is that my late father fund,do all your best to take it from them please,always remember me in your prayers,i Waite to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:51 am

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today?i hope you are in good health over there? please i will be grateful to hear that you have received my late father fund from the bank diplomat,i am in a critical situation here and all my hope is in you,please do all your best to receive that fund from the bank diplomat,i heard what you said,i will be so happy to see the success of this my late father fund,remember that i trusted you with all my heart,please don't fail the trust and hope i have for you,ever since the death of my parents,i am living in a critical situation,please you will also help me to invest that fund in your country and also to help me complete my school in your country,i have confidence in you,always remember me in your daily prayers,thanks

Yours Kelly,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 am

Hello

You should understand my statues here in USA, based on what you said,i have to talk with the agent who is processing the documents to find the best solution to what you said, here is another account provided by the clearing agent,

BANK NAME:WELLS FARGO BANK,
A/C NAME: M. A.
A/C NUMBER:584782XXXX,

It's very important that you made a cash deposit today not by bank transfer to enable the agent to procure the documents immediately,i have limited time here in USA, also to protect your consignment and to release it to you inside this week,as the bank directed,

The agent confirmed that you should go ahead with that account he provided above,
Once you made the cash deposit to the account provided by the agent today,he will receive the money immediately,remember to write me the details of the payment today,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:39 am

Hello

Here is another Account provided by the clearing agent,

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
A/C NAME:S. ENTERPRISE
A/C NUMBER:11189XXXX
ROUTING:111000614
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: PEARLAND,TX,77584,
BANK ADDRESS:10600 BROADWAY ST PEARLAND,TX 77584

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:47 am

Hello dearest
Good evening,how was your day? we are having prayers in the church today,please like i told you before,you are my everything in this life,ever since the death of my parents life is more than unbearable for me,that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life,please do all your best to receive it from the bank diplomat and help me to secure it wisely and to invest it in your country,i trusted you with all my heart,please do all your best to receive my late father fund from the bank diplomat,remember me in your daily prayers always,please try and call me on phone,i will be happy to hear your voice,thanks and have a nice day,

Yours Queen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? i just read from your mail this morning,please you should understand my situation here,ever since the death of my parents,i live in a critical situation,that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life,please do everything to receive that my late father fund from the bank diplomat,talk to him by your self to understand everything,honestly i am worried about the security of that fund,do all your best to secure that my late father fund from the bank diplomat,you are my everything and i trust you with all my life,please never fail the love and trust i have for you in this life,remember me in your daily prayers,please try and call me,i want us to talk on phone,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Queen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.