Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello

The reason why i sent you two different bank account is for you to know the one which is convenient for you, the chase bank account can be use for bank transfer if that option is best for you? which is as follows,

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
A/C NAME:S. ENTERPRISE
A/C NUMBER:11189XXXX
ROUTING:111000614
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: PEARLAND,TX,77584,
BANK ADDRESS:10600 BROADWAY ST PEARLAND,TX 77584

The wells Fargo Bank can be use for cash deposit,depends the one that is convenient for you,which is as follows,

BANK NAME:WELLS FARGO BANK,
A/C NAME: MICHAEL A.,
A/C NUMBER:58478XXXX

We should be fast about this,considering the time and the confidentiality of your consignment as the bank warned me,i am doing everything to protect that,you have to be fast about this,so your consignment will be release and handed over to you as soon as possible,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello dearest
Good evening,how are you doing today? you already knew my condition here in Togo,how i wish that my late parents is still alive,honestly i am suffering so much since the death of my parent,the only thing i have in this life is that my late father fund,i want to know if you have receive that fund from the bank diplomat in your country,i am worried because of the security of that fund,i trust you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please i want to know about that,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello
With due respect I don't understand what is going on? I am doing everything possible to protect your consignment from the custom,as the bank directed,i should be traveling back to UK inside this week,

They mounted pressure on me which may lead to confiscate your consignment, Don't you realized that I'm a stranger here in USA? the security of your consignment is given me concern,which you should be helpful to receive it now,

how can it takes you more than seven days to deposit the charges or bank transfer? my assignment was to deliver this your consignment to you within two or three days of my arrival to your country, do you see the numbers of days spent without achieving the instructions of the bank?

I'm doing everything possible to make sure that the bank trust and confidence in me is not in vain, i should be worried about this together with the security of this consignment,

Mr Alex.A

Hello

Sir honestly speaking if i don't hear from you today as regards this procurement of this non inspection clearing certificate to enable me deliver the consignment to you within 72 hours, then i will know that you are not willing and ready to receive the consignment,

I have been doing a great job for you but you are not appreciating all my efforts? thanks as I am expecting to have the information as regards the payment from you,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? like i told you before,ever since the death of my parents i am suffering beyond what you can think of,we had a prayer meeting in the church all through yesterday,that was the reason why i do not write you any mail,please i want to know if you have secured that my late father fund from the hands of the diplomat in your country? i am worried because of my situation here and the security of my late father fund,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please be honest with me and tell me how you are doing with the bank diplomat in your country and with that my late father fund,can you please call me on phone? please you are my everything and i believed in you,don't fail me please,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:23 pm

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
18/07/2017

Dear

We advice that you should anodyne the pressure mounted upon to our diplomat in your country USA to confiscate your consignment,the information reaching to us from our diplomat in USA wasn't dulcet to us,our diplomat in USA is on malaise situation on the assignment given to him to deliver your fund to you,

Considering the confidentiality and the security of your fund,knowing fully about the misanthrope in USA,which you should avoid immediately by sending the $2.800 charges from your country custom to him,we experience and a exegesis from our bank diplomat in USA,which is abnormal,

The charges from USA custom service was pellucid based on non inspection clearing certificate which is normal and should be paid immediately to avoid confiscation from the custom Authority in USA,don't be inconsequential on your consignment knowing the mistake you made can affect the security of that fund / the standard of this bank and your partner who trusted you with such a responsibility,

Ensure you act upon with the charges with immediate effect,our bank diplomat should hand you over the said consignment/fund immediately as he is preparing to live the country inside this week,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 am

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? please i am suffering so much here,like i told you before,that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life,i received a copy of the mail sent to you from the bank,please i don't understand what is happening,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please i want to know the stand of my late father fund in your country,do you receive it from the bank diplomat? i am worried because of the security of my late father fund,please i want to hear from you and to know about that,always remember me in your daily prayers,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs-customercares@dutchmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:07 pm

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
20/07/2017

Name:
Address:
PHONE:
EMAIL:

Dear

Based on the pressure mounted upon to our diplomat in USA,we are able to communicate with him directly to obtain all the information's and procurement of the non inspection clearing certificate payment information's from the custom in USA,which is as follows, mind the security and protection of your consignment,

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
A/C NAME:S. ENTERPRISE
A/C NUMBER:11189XXXX
ROUTING:111000614
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: PEARLAND,TX,77584,
BANK ADDRESS:10600 BROADWAY ST PEARLAND,TX 77584

You are advice to follow the instructions of our diplomat to enable him clear all the charges today and to proceed with the consignment delivery to you immediately,the above bank account information's should be use for bank to bank transfer as directed by our bank diplomat in USA,

You should be straight with our diplomat agent and to ensure you receive the consignment from him today,knowing the confidentiality of the consignment,the below bank account information's can be use for cash deposit which is as follows,

BANK NAME:WELLS FARGO BANK,
A/C NAME: MICHAEL A.,
A/C NUMBER:584782XXXX,

According to our diplomat,you should choose any of the bank account,the very one that is convenient for you,knowing the responsibility and the confidence from your partner who trusted you with such responsibility,ensure you the payment is made today and to receive your fund from our bank diplomat,warning don't disclose the content of the consignment with our diplomat as you receive your consignment today,

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello dearest
Good evening,how are you doing today? you already knew my condition here in Togo,i received a copy of the mail sent to you from the bank,please you should understand my situation and to see the security of that my late father fund,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life and ever since the death of my parents,life is unbearable to me,please do all your possibility best to secure that fund from the bank diplomat in your country,since the bank knew everything about the money he asked you to pay for the release of that fund to you,please i will be more than grateful to you,if you receive that fund from him today,always remember me in your daily prayers,and please all my hope is in you,thanks

Yours Queen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello

The only reason why i'm still in USA is to ensure that i followed all the instructions to secure your consignment and to deliver it to your hands,i re-send the bank account to the bank which confirmed that i have done my part and the best to protect your consignment,i am facing much pressure from the custom to confiscate this consignment,

I should be traveling back to UK this weekend,ensure the payment is made today and get back to me immediately,so i can proceed to deliver your consignment to you after paying the non inspection clearing certificate to the custom,

Tell:+1(646)775-1807

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:27 am

Hello dearest
Good morning,how was your weekend? mine is not that good,which you knew already,please i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,do all your best to receive that my late father fund from the hands of the bank diplomat in your country, always be honest and sincere with me,that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this whole life,please consider my tears and pains here in Togo,i sincerely wish to be with you over there as you receive that my late father fund from the hands of the bank diplomat,please do everything possible to receive that fund from them today,i hope to hear from you soon,please i will be glad to hear your voice,try all your best to call me today,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.