Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello

Sir,am in receipt of your email message and i must be honest to you,it's very strange that both the accounts for either payment transfer or cash deposit you found it not workable,

The agency didn't understand why you are saying all this? that you can't make payment through any of the bank account,

However after much talks they gave me name which you will use in making a local western union money transfer of $1.800,then use the means of Walmart to Walmart for the balance of $1000,I hope that is very clear?

Western union transfer should be $1.800,then the rest $1000 to be paid through Walmart to Walmart,

Receiver's information details through western union money transfer and Walmart to Walmart money transfer is as follows,

First Name: Shaquila
Surname:Ashe
City:Houston
State:Texas

Sir I never planned to stay this long here,please am pleading to you to get this matter end on Monday,because if you can't then i see no reason of staying more days here,

Thanks

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello dearest
Good afternoon,how was your weekend over there? mines is not that good to be honest with you,I'm so worried about the security of that my late father fund,who knows the security of that fund now,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,please keeping that fund in the hands of the diplomat to me,is not good at all,knowing the security of that fund is important to me,please call him by your self and ask him to deliver that consignment to you,the bank warned you should not let him know the content of the consignment,please make sure you receive that fund from him in your country today,I'm not feeling good,i am much worried,you should have received that fund from him since last week,please consider my situation here and understand my pains,that fund is the only thing i have in this life,i will be waiting to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:56 am

Hello ,

Here is the bank account details once again.

BANK NAME:CHASE BANK
A/C NAME:S. ENTERPRISE
A/C NUMBER:11189XXXX
ROUTING:111000614
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: PEARLAND,TX,77584,
BANK ADDRESS:10600 BROADWAY ST PEARLAND,TX 77584
BENEFICIARY PHONE NUMBER: 401830XXXX
BENEFICIARY EMAIL ADDRESS: XXXXXX@yahoo.com

As soon as the payment is done, kindly forward the payment slip to me.

Thanks,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? I just read from your mail this morning,honestly i don't understand what is going on any more,should i still trust you with my late father fund? because i don't understand you to be honest with you,i am much worried about the safety and security of my late father fund in your country,i thought by now you would have receive that fund from the bank diplomat in your country,but you keep telling me the same thing all the time,please be specific to me,let's be honest and sincere to each other,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,why doing all this to me? i am much worried about everything,i hope to hear from you soon,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kellybrenda_anderson@hotmail.com rbs-customercares@dutchmail

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 am

54 Lime Street Passage
London EC3M 7NQ, United Kingdom
RBS Reg: No scb R185641S
28/07/2017

Dear

Your actions towards our bank diplomat in your country is inimical, you acted so malcontent after all our effort to deliver your consignment through diplomatic Currier to your country,you should be honest and sincere to your self,

Don't be firebrand towards our bank diplomat in your country,what an a fiasco and inability to cooperate according to the instructions and the charges needed? after all the information's sent to you?

knowing the confidentiality of your consignment and the security should be your priority and to maintain the trust and confidence from your partner who trusted you with such a responsibility,don't be an ulterior,

Further complains from our diplomat if you fail to cooperate with him after this notice,will result total termination and cancellation of your consignment,beware of your actions!

Yours Faithfully
Mac Donald
RBS SCOTLAND UK

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? honestly i am more than worried,considering the security of my late father fund and the warnings from the bank,i heard you all,but please we are not helping the bank diplomat,he can made away with that my late father fund,you should not give him that chance,despite anything,consider the warning from the bank,that you should not disclose the content of the consignment with there diplomat,that word is enough for us to understand everything,please if you can't make any transfer as you said,can't you go to nearest bank of that name given to you,then deposit there charges to that account,which can't be any problem any more,he might be doing everything possible to return back to UK,and you knew what that means to me,that my late father fund is the only thing i have in this life,and i trusted you with all my heart,please find any means to secure that fund from the bank diplomat in your country,you are my everything please,i will be waiting to hear from you today,thanks

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alex-2105780@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 am

Hello

I am in receipt of your last email and it's very strange that you are informing me that the agency bank account details that i forwarded to you is not going through? but this same account was what another client from HARRISBURG PENNSYLVANIA used in making payment for the clearance and delivery of her consignment,

It's very unfortunate that you are not serious in taking the delivery of your consignment, if you are serious I DON'T SEE ANY ISSUE GOING TO THE CHESS BANK AND MAKE A DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE ACCOUNT,

Am sorry that i can't be waiting for you daily with your unacceptable reason,

I gave you already (2) different bank account,still you never made use of any? claiming that both is not working,

I honestly don't know what next you expect me to do,the agency gave you the other bank which you should go directly to the wells Fargo and make cash deposit,this is the account they give to you which is as follows,

Bank Name:-WELLS FARGO BANK
Account Name:-Michael Alachebe,
Account No:-584782XXXX

Thanks,

Mr Alex.A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello dearest
Good morning,how are you doing today? please to be honest with you,i don't understand you any more,should i still trust you? because i don't see any sincerity and honest in you any more,which is too bad,i trusted you with all my heart and i believe you will never fail me,considering what is happening there in your country with the bank diplomat,is obvious that you are not sincere with me,why doing this to me? after all the trust i have for you,the bank warned me,that they will send there bank diplomat back to UK,and i should not blame them or ask any attention to you any more,i am more than worried and hurt after reading all this mail from the bank this morning,oh my God,why do you fail the trust i have for you,honestly i never expect this from you,and you made me to look so stupid to the bank Authority,I'm not happy for what you did,

Yours Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.