Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annbedri@gmail.com eduardannette@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

annbedri@gmail.com eduardannette@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello, how are you, Am Annette from Germany.
Happy to meet you, reply me i will tell you more about me,

Header;
Return-Path: <annbedri@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr0-x243.google.com (mail-wr0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c0c::243])
Reply-To: eduardannette@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017
Subject: Hello,

Hello dear,
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family, Thanks for your response to my message.
I would like to be open to you. I am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievements, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life and now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family and maybe relocate to another country and start investing in other good businesses.

Anyway, I want to tell you little about myself. My name is Annette Eduard, 37 years; I am Originally German but was born in Malaysia, lost my only daughter at child birth and presently living in the Malaysia where i presently work in a bank. I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I cannot do without this sport. I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

I am working as an ( Personnel Director for Retailing in a bank here in Malaysia ) and the chief Auditor CIMB Bank of Malaysia, I was married, but couple of years ago my Ex-Husband duped me and made away with all i had, put me in dept and got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but it is OK, Since he accused me of being so busy with my work and the bank and its Personnel Director for Retailing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us, I am happy alone now because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage.

Please dear, would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know you better, your age, occupation and your position in your work place. Your marital status and where you reside now.
I love to hear from you soon.
Yours Annette Eduard.

Header;

Return-Path: <eduardannette@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic320.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017
Reply-To: Annette Eduard <eduardannette@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thank you for responding to my email from your friend Annette.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eduardannette@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your response I’m convinced that the future has a special place for us, Trust is one of the most important to me. And also be honest and faithful to each other as well.

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destined it.

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to get out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shots by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not appoint anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $8,500,000. (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide you with all the necessary details about the account and the deceased customer, that is if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country.

Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it, if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal.
It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

After we succeed in claiming this fund, the fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and the remaining 2% will be replacement of any expenses that might be involve during the transfer of the fund, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i.
I only plead for you to make this transaction claim a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me any of your identity and your full home address, So that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank and Steps to follow
Thanks and best regards.
Yours Faithful,
Annette Edouard

20170620223546-6c23e814-me.jpg

Capture4.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eduardannette@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello dear, Thank you I'm happy to receive your information's,
how are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? here is my phone number +60149874034
Note do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor the phone call of every staff of the Bank even the computer we use at work, due to our banking rule and regulation. Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction.

Dear what i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your own bank account, make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction, This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and it was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding & you should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer,
Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do, This is to avoid mistake from your part , see the official letter below, send it to CIMB Bank through the email address below.

To CIMB Bank of Malaysia Plc
Managing Director, Mr. Ashraf Mohd,
Address: CIMB Bank Raub, 33 & 34, Jalan Lipis, Bandar Raub Perdana, 27600 Raub
District, Pahang, Malaysia
Phone: +601136978717
Bank Email: bankcimb@mail.com
bankcimbplc4@accountant.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am _______________ The business partner to Late Mr, Mahmoud Adama, who was Assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli After his funeral celebration, I discovered that he have an unclaimed and Balance account Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($8.5 Million) Deposited in your bank when he was alive. I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 8.5 Million) into my nominated bank account,

Sir, I promise to comply with all the procedures of the transfer and upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the fund ($ 8.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me with the requirement needed to transfer the fund into my bank account without delay.
I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Thanks for your favorable co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. _________________

My dearest, Note that immediately this fund is transferred into your own account, then I will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio & try to update immediately you send the official letter to CIMB Bank

Today.JPG

Phone: +601136978717
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd

+60149874034
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankcimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Address: 33 & 34, Jalan Lipis, Bandar Raub Perdana, 27600 Raub
Phone: +60 11-3697 8717

Attention:
CIMB Bank of Malaysia Plc have acknowledged (after our due verification) your request for the release and transfer of said outstanding balance (US$8.5 Million) of our deceased customer Mr. Mahmoud Adama into your nominated bank account.

And According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us to carry out our official Bank duties which are needful before the transfer will be effect for confirmation.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, you are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.
You are hereby given 48 hours to return these forms back to our Bank and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. We once again welcome you to Cimb Bank of Malaysia.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed:

Mr. Ashraf Mohd,
Foreign Remittance Officer,
Funds Transfer Department
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this e-mail. If you are neither the intended recipient(s),nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
All copyright reserved.( CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA )

20170623222236-e7bd111d-me.jpg

20170623222238-38d10a6b-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eduardannette@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello dear, good morning
Thank you so much for your willingness on this transfer. I'm glad you that have contacted CIMB Bank for the transfer of the fund to your account and I pray that everything will go successfully. please let-me know as soon as you hear from CIMB Bank, So that I will direct you what to do to avoid Mistakes. OK.
Yours faithful
Annette.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankcimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Address: 33 & 34, Jalan Lipis, Bandar Raub Perdana, 27600 Raub
Phone: +60 11-3697 8717

ATTENTION:

THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION FROM CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA (IBD) PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

I have been directed by the Board of Directors and Foreign Account Departments of CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA to inform you that before the said fund will be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to present to us: (1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY (2) POWER OF ATTORNEY (3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE, To our bank and the above list documents must be endorsed by Malaysia Ministry of Justice here in Malaysia as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, you are to provide those documents within 7 working days as our banking law stipulates

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE NEW LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE
You will swear an affidavit before the FEDERAL SUPREME COURT MALAYSIA, that you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Malaysia.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you cannot be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf.
YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ATTORNEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE URGENT.

Below is the information's of the solicitor in Charge of Cimb Bank of Malaysia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name.......... Nor Budiharto
Phone ........ +601138758736
Email: ....... Norbudiharto@counsellor.com

Address:.... No,7A, Jalan Indah 16/12taman Bukit Indah81200 Johor Bahrujohor, Malaysia

Be informed immediately those documents are submitted to us, the bank will not hesitate to effect approve and commence the transfer to your nominated bank account within 72 hours,

Note; you are instructed to proceed with immediate effect to enable us to carry out the transaction accordingly. Thank you for your co operations and congratulations as we stand to give all our customers the best of our service.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed:

Mr. Ashraf Mohd,
Foreign Remittance Officer,
Funds Transfer Department
CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA PLC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this e-mail. If you are neither the intended recipient(s),nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
All copyright reserved.( CIMB BANK OF MALAYSIA )

Phone:
+601138758736
Original network provider* Ceres Telecom Sdn Bhd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

norbudiharto@counsellor.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 pm

NO. 7A, JALAN INDAH 16/12TAMAN BUKIT INDAH81200
JOHOR BAHRUJOHOR, MALAYSIA.
TELEPHONE. +601138758736.
EMAIL: Norbudiharto@counsellor.com

ARTICLE 1 NOTIFICATION[S]
The Barrister Nor Budiharto. Chambers (the "Issuer")

Attention:
I humbly wish to write you in respect of the mail I received from you regarding the legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim, and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, Well your request has been received and we are here to provide you our best service in getting the necessary documentations CIMB Bank required from you. To transfer the fund direct into your bank account.

Before we can proceed with these services you will forward to us your personal information as stated below.
Your Full Name:
Your Occupation:
Your Home Address:
Your Telephone Number:
Copy of your international passport or your national Id card for identification.

All this information listed above will appear on those documents CIMB Bank of Malaysia need from you And immediately I received your information, I will go to Malaysia Supreme Court here inquired the cost to obtain the mentioned documents. Affidavit of Claim, and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, and after which our law firm will contact you back with the required cost of obtaining those documents at the Malaysia Supreme Court.

Thank you for your decision to work with our law firm in this transaction and we promise to render the best service to you.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister. Nor Budiharto.
+601138758736.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Attention: ,
I acknowledged the receipt of your mail regarding to the procurement of the legal documents. Here is the cost of the preparation/validation of the three mentioned documents from Federal Court of Malaysia here.

This is to inform you that I have make inquiries on how to obtain the 3 legal papers from the Supreme Court here in Malaysia, and The fees to be paid in Supreme Councils before the three legal documents will be issued in your name and legalize by the Supreme Councils.
The documentation fees together with my consultation & legal mobilization fee will be total sum of (5,825 Ringgit, Malaysian currency) in foreign currency it is a total sum of ($1350 US Dollars) for securing of this three documents from the Supreme Court here.

, Contact me as soon as you receive this mail and let me know when you will make the payment, Then, I will forward to you, our financial secretary account details To Pay in the documents fee to our law firm. Immediately

I am waiting to get financial mobilization from you to enable me render my legal service to your satisfaction, and your urgent action towards paying of the documentation fee will be highly appreciated. & immediately the payment is been made, i shall proceed with the preparation of the legal papers which will take about 2 or 3 working days to be completed? Be guided accordingly.

Thank you for your decision to work with our la w firm and We are waiting to receive your prompt response, To enable us render our best service to you in getting the necessary documentations CIMB Bank required from you. To transfer the fund into your own bank account in United States.

Principal Partner/ Solicitor
+601138758736.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:02 am

I have received your email on the payment of the necessary documents to Federal Court of Malaysia and I am waiting to receive the documents fee as soon as possible, So that I will be able to proceed with the preparation of the legal papers CIMB Bank need to transfer the fund into your own account number in United States.

, I advise you to do all your best effort to deposit the documents fee to our law firm, Today, So that I will be able to proceed with the preparation of the legal papers at the Federal Court of Malaysia, CIMB Bank is already waiting to receive the mentioned documents, To facilitate the transfer of the fund into your own account number in United States.

Use the Bank Account Information’s Below To Pay in the documents fee to our law firm.

Bank Name:... CIMB Bank Berhad
Account Name:.. ANGILINE A/PK ARULANANDAM.
Account number:. 7062989827.
Swift Code:.. CIBBMYKL
Bank Address:.. 39 & 41 Jalan 10/2, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia.

, I am waiting for your Urgent Response and forward the payment receipt to us immediately you deposited the documents fee to our law firm. and I will proceed with the preparation of those documents once our financial secretary confirms the legal fee.

Principal Partner/ Solicitor
+601138758736.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:24 pm

I have received your email regarding the payment Today Being Saturday, There is problem, Go Ahead and Send the money today. I am waiting to receive the payment receipt as soon as you deposited the money today and I will proceed with the preparation of those documents once our financial secretary confirms the legal fee today.

Use the Bank Account Information’s Below To Pay in the documents fee to our law firm.

Bank Name:... CIMB Bank Berhad
Account Name:.. ANGILINE A/PK ARULANANDAM.
Account number:. 7062989827.
Swift Code:.. CIBBMYKL
Bank Address:.. 39 & 41 Jalan 10/2, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia.

, I advise you to do all your best To Send the document fee today as your promised. So that I will be able to proceed with the preparation of the legal papers at the High Court.
CIMB Bank is already waiting to receive the mentioned documents, To facilitate the transfer of the fund into your own account number in United States.

I am waiting for your Urgent Response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.