Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annbedri@gmail.com eduardannette@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

norbudiharto@counsellor.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:26 pm

NO. 7A, JALAN INDAH 16/12TAMAN BUKIT INDAH81200
JOHOR BAHRUJOHOR, MALAYSIA.
TELEPHONE. +601138758736.
EMAIL: Norbudiharto@counsellor.com

ARTICLE 1 NOTIFICATION[S]
The Barrister Nor Budiharto. Chambers (the "Issuer")

Attention: ,
I have received your email regarding the payment Today, But The Account details is correct, Our law firm receive money today on the same account. Is like you made a mistake on the informations.
There is problem, Go Ahead and Send the money to our law firm. Through Western Union Transfer. Or MoneyGram..This is the earliest way you will use to send the money directly to our law firm without delay and we will receive the money here within 30 minutes you send the money to our law firm.

Use the information below to send the money to our law firm Through Western Union Transfer. Or MoneyGram. With my secretary information’s.

First Name:...... Raziah Binti
Last Name:......... Aziz Ahmad

, I advise you to do all your best To Send the document fee. So that I will be able to proceed with the preparation of the legal papers at the Supreme Court. CIMB Bank is already waiting to receive the mentioned documents, To facilitate the transfer of the fund into your own account in United States.

I am waiting, forward the payment receipt to my email immediately you send the money and I will proceed with the preparation of those documents once my secretary confirms the legal fee.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister. Nor Budiharto.
Principal Partner/ Solicitor
+601138758736.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankcimb@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Address: 33 & 34, Jalan Lipis, Bandar Raub Perdana, 27600 Raub
District, Pahang, Malaysia
Phone: +60 11-3697 8717

ATTENTION:

CIMB Bank of Malaysia wish is to inform you that the final deadline given to you, To submit the required approval documents to our bank has expired. And our attorney Mr. Nor Budiharto has already submit a report on your behalf to our bank authorities regards delay of the required documents.

, Listen very carefully, Our transfer department unit will terminate this transaction immediately if you are not willing to submit required approval documents to our bank.To enable our transfer department release the said fund (US$8.5 Million) deposited by our deceased customer Mr. Mahmoud Adama, directly into your Nominated Bank Account. Within 48 hours.

You are advised to cooperate with our attorney Mr. Nor Budiharto, To enable him obtain the necessary documents at the supreme high court of Malaysia within 3 days time, and also you are given 6 hours to respond back to us dedicating your willingness to submit the required documents to our bank. To enable our transfer department release the fund to your Nominated Bank Account in United State.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Signed:
Mr. Ashraf Mohd,
Foreign Remittance Officer,
Funds Transfer Department
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 pm

I was called this morning by CIMB Bank Authority regarding your documents; I am at your service all the time. I have work for CIMB Bank more than 12 years as the solicitors. You are the one delaying the 3 documents CIMB Bank required to transfer the fund into your Nominated Bank Account in United States.

Use the Bank Account Information’s Below To Pay in the documents fee to our law firm.

Bank Name: CIMB Bank.
Account Holder's Name: Rafizah Binti Ahmad.
Account Number: 7064116732.
SWIFT CODE: CIMBBMYKL.
Address: 2 LORONG RAHIM KAJAI 14 TAMAN TUN DR. ISMAIL 60000 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

, I am waiting, try all your best to deposit the money today. To enable our law firm obtain the legal papers at the supreme high Court. CIMB Bank is waiting to receive the documents, To facilitate the transfer of the fund into your Nominated Bank Account in United States.

Forward the payment receipt to my email, immediately you deposited the documents fee To Our Law Firm and I will proceed with the preparation of those documents once our financial secretary confirms the legal fee.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister. Nor Budiharto.
Principal Partner/ Solicitor
+601138758736.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 pm

I am writing to inform you that I am waiting to receive the documentation fee today being Monday and I advise you as a CIMB Bank Lawyer for more than 12 years Now, try your possible best to deposit the money as fast as possible. To Avoid Termination of this transaction. CIMB Bank is waiting to receive the required documents, To facilitate the transfer of the fund into your nominated account in United States.

Use the Bank Account Information Below To deposit the money to our law firm.

Bank Name: CIMB Bank.
Account Holder's Name: Rafizah Binti Ahmad.
Account Number: 7064116732.
SWIFT CODE: CIMBBMYKL.
Address: 2 LORONG RAHIM KAJAI 14 TAMAN TUN DR. ISMAIL 60000 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

I am waiting for your urgent response and forward the payment receipt to us immediately you deposited the documents fee to our law firm and I will proceed with the preparation of those documents once our financial secretary confirms the legal fee.

20170717224324-af37aaa6-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.