Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victorialove785@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:06 pm

hi

Header;
Return-Path: <raya20272@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wr0-x244.google.com (mail-wr0-x244.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c0c::244])
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017
Subject: please write me in my email i will tell you more about me

Dear Friend,

I thank you for your response, and since we are now friends, you would like to know more about me, likewise myself knowing about you
My name is Miss Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad,from South Sudan, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before), 25 years of age and currently residing in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. As friends, we are in a position of knowing each other and sharing experiences.

I need a true and trusted friendship,if you wouldn't mine. To tell you more about me. My late father Engr,Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad was Chairman/CEO of Noni can Petroleum and Gas Ltd, a leading oil and gas company in Darfur South Sudan, before the rebels attacked and,killed my mother and my father in cold blood. I was the only one survived because i was living in school hostel when the incident took place. Honestly is very painful to tell this story, And after the massacre i managed to escaped to Senegal with the help of the United Nation Peace Keeping Force.

I sent you my friendship request to enable us know ourselves and if you can assure me that you can be trusted, i will like to know more about you, I attach my picture for you, although it was taken before my coming to Senegal, for you to know who I am, while waiting for your positive reply.
Thanks and do have a wonderful day.

Your friend,Victoria

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Hello my dear

I thank you very much for your response, I really thank God for an opportunity to meet you. In fact your response was a total relief to me, may God bless and protect you for me, because he is the one who make it possible for us to know each other. My dear, all the photos i have sent you so far was snapped when i was in my father's house in my country, since i was brought here i have not taken any photo due to the difficult condition of living here, but i believe with God and your help, i will be fine.

About this camp, We are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling papers. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace and with your help, i will come out of here very soon. I am the only Child of my late Parents, and at the moment, i do not have any relative whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. As i told you in my previous mail, before i contacted you I prayed, asking God for an honest person who will not cheat or deceive me, so i saw your email profile, my spirit moved me to contact you, though i do not know you very well, but i am sure you must be a nice person. My dear, am not looking for a rich person, all i need is true love, honesty, and sincere understanding.

As i am writing to you now am crying, due to the level of suffering and pains that i am going through since i came here.
I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever as a refugee, because it is against the law of this country. Meanwhile, i am communicating with you through the Reverend's office Computer because is the only place i can have access to use the internet to communicate with you, but the refugee camp authority do not allow us to chat online in face book, Skype, imo or Whatsaap. Again i do not work nor do anything for a living, as a result of that eating is very difficult as we are given food once a day.

This is the reason why i contacted you after going through your profile and desire to have you as a friend in other to build my life-time relationship with you in truth and honest to be a trusted friend, i have chosen you with all my heart and will like to tell you every thing about me but i will like you to keep it to your self, because i am afraid of loosing my life or my inheritance.
I have my late father's Fund Placement certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7 Million U.S Dollars ( Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

I contacted the bank few days ago telling them of my intention to transfer the Fund to my position, to help me come out of this refugee status i found my self, the Bank advised me to choose a foreign partner to transfer the fund on my behalf because of present refugee status, which the Bank said it cannot permit me by the law to transfer the fund by myself. Meanwhile, I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account as my foreign partner, which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From the amount, you will send me money to prepare and get ready my traveling documents to come over there in order to meet you first before any other thing.

Please help me, i am just going through pains in my heart because of my present condition here, and i want to go back to school to finish my education when i come over to your country, cause i stopped at my first year before the war,
please help me, i promise that i will never let you down

This is the Number to contact me on phone;(+221763231654) it is controlled by the camp authority but the person in the office is a Reverend father, his name is Rev.George Mathew, feel free to call him any time you want to speak with me, tell him that you want to speak to (Victoria) from Southern Sudan, he will invite me to his office to answer your call.

Here are my address
Senegal Refugee Kassamas, in N'dioum village,Dakar Senegal,
Name- Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad
Southern Sudan Section
Camp Address No 129 Almadi Ndiom Dakar Senegal.
Phone number is +221763231654

If agreed to receive this money for me, please try and provide me with these information to nominate you to the London bank as my foreign Partner/Trustee, to receive the money for me.

1. Full Name
2. Contact Address
3. Telephone No.
4. Occupation
5. Country of Origin
6. Your Photo

Remember, I am giving you all these information due to the trust and believe i deposed in you. please I will like you to call me any time you want,like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and pray for me.

I am waiting to hear from you soon,
your friend,Victoria.

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (15.96 KiB) Viewed 6424 times

Phone:
+221763231654
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:36 am

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I thank you for your response, may God bless you.Thank you for sending your information's to me, i really appreciates you. My Dear, i believe is the will of God that i contacted you, i may not know you, but God that brings us together knows you better, may God bless you.

My purpose of contacting you is for us to establish a strong relationship based on love, trust, honesty, and sincere understanding , though i do not know you very well, but i believe that God has so many reasons to join people together from afar so let us be open to one another. I promised i will never do any thing to let you down or hurt your feelings. I will be very happy to join you over there in your country as soon as the Bank transfer the fund to your position.

My dear, the condition of the refugee camp is very difficult, i would have love to chat with you online , but i don't have my own private laptop or mobile phone number here in the refugee camp, the system i use to communicate with you is the refugee camp office and the camp authorities do not allow us to chat online on face book, imo, Whatsaap or Skype, but you can always use the office phone number to call me, it will be very good to speak with you on phone, if you can call.

I want to assure you that i have documents covering my inherited fund in the bank, and i will make it available to you in due time, but i will like you to understand that these money in the bank, is the only thing that can help me come out of the condition i found myself, the bank denied me access to transfer the fund by myself because of my present refugee status, which the Bank said it cannot permit me to transfer the fund to myself. I will send the Bank contact to you right now, so try to contact the Bank for confirmation.

Your friend,Victoria.

Hello my dear,

Thank you once again, am glad that finally i could get a nice and honest person just like you. I have a great hope that with time my problems will be over.
Here is the contact of the bank in London, now copy the mail below and send to the bank,to know how they will transfer fund to your bank account in your country. I have already sent mail to the bank introducing you as my trustee/Partner designated to receive the money on my behalf, so there is nothing to worry about, i have documents covering the fund in the Bank, so try to contact the bank today.

Hester McLean
Executive Director
Credit Administration Dept
National Westminster Bank Plc London
Kings Cross House
London N1 9HL
United Kingdom
Email. foreignpayments.natwestbank@europe.com
Tel/Fax No.+44 7857900911, +44 8447749744

Sir, Hester McLean, My name is -----------------------------, i am a partner to (Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad) that is currently in the refugee camp in Senegal because of tribal war going on in her own country, i want your bank to transfer the money deposited by Victoria's father in your bank, into my personal account, i want Victoria, to come out from the refugee camp, to join me in my own country to continue her education, please try to inform me the process of your bank transfer from one account to another.

Account Information
Name of depositor: Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad
Name of the next Kin: Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 5,700,000.00
Account Number: 0-69988123366000N

Please always try to pray for me. Because here in the camp there is serious hunger, no water of good quality and even medicine. Many people are dying here, but hopefully with God and you, i can survive. Sometimes we find it difficult to eat, except those who are lucky to have people who send money to them for feeding. My dear, here is a terrible place. Rev. Gorge, and the church are doing their best, but their efforts are not enough for everyone . Thank you and God bless

Your friend,Victoria.

Phones:
+447857900911
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+448447749744
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

foreignpayments.natwestbank@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:40 pm

NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC LONDON
KING CROSS HOUSE
LONDON N1 9HL
UNITED KINGDOM
EMAIL: foreignpayments.natwestbank@europe.com
TEL / FAX NO. +44 785 790 0911, +44 8447749744

Mr

OUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A/C. 0-69988123366000N VALUED US$5,700,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR FAVOR AS AN APPOINTED TRUSTEE CUM MANDATE BENEFICIARY.

We have received your nomination as an appointed trustee cum mandate beneficiary by your partner Miss Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad, who is currently staying in a refugee camp in Senegal to receive the sum of US$5,700,000.00(Five million Seven hundred united state dollars) on her behalf which was deposited with us by her late father in which he legally penciled down Miss Victoria , as the next of kin .

And to legally give value in your favor as an appointed trustee cum mandate beneficiary by Miss Victoria , of the sum of US$5,700,000.00, we would like you to provide and certify us with the following requirements which are also in conformity with the British laws on payment of moribund funds to a third party.

(1) Original Certificate of Death of (Engr. Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad) legally confirming his death.

(2) Provide to us the Deposit certificate of the fund in our bank

(3) Affidavit of oath

(4) Provide to us with power of attorney from Miss Victoria , to you , legally mandating you as trustee to receive the sum of US$5,700,000.00 plus its interest accrues. This document must be witness by the Chief Probate officer of the high court of justice also in Senegal where Miss Victoria , is residing.

And to fasten this arrangement, you are advice to contact Miss Victoria , to help you get a financial Attorney who will procure these documents for you, this is whereby you cannot fly down to Senegal.
Therefore on receipt of the above legal documents, we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum of US$5,700,000.00 plus its interest in your favor.

And since we have opened your payment file and for security reasons, you are given up to 28th of June 2017, to procure these documents and make it available to us through your lawyer in Senegal.
As soon as you get the documents and send to us, this bank will transfer your money to any bank account you may nominate.

Remember that you were given up to 28/06/2017, to get the documents and make same available to us to proceed with the final fund transmission process.
While hoping you will comply as directed accordingly

Yours faithfully
Hester McLean
Executive Director
Credit Administration Dept
National Westminster Bank Plc London
United Kingdom.

Header:
Return-Path: <foreignpayments.natwestbank@europe.com>
Received: from [41.82.24.166] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 15 Jun 2017
Subject: OUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM A/C. 0-69988123366000N VALUED US$5,700,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR FAVOR AS AN APPOINTED TRUSTEE CUM MANDATE BENEFICIARY.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.24.166<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:44 am

My dear ,

How are you doing over there today ? With hope you are in good health. My darling,I thank God that the Bank replied you. I have gone through the mail you received from the Bank, and i can see what the bank required from us in order to transfer my inherited funds to your Bank account over there in your country.

I am pleased to inform you that i have two of the documents required by the bank, i have my late father's death certificate and the placement certificate of the funds in the Bank. What i do not have is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath,the Bank said it will requires the work of a lawyer, and they asked you to contact a lawyer over here in Senegal through me to prepare the documents in your name and address, as an appointed changing ownership of the fund in their bank.

So my dear , since you can not come over here to look for a lawyer, i have informed the Reverend in charge of the refugee camp to help me find a nice lawyer to prepare the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath documents for us. So my dear, as soon as the Reverend, give me a lawyer contact, i will send the contact address of the lawyer to you, for you to contact him immediately to prepare the documents for us without delay, thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved, Victoria.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:33 pm

My dearest,

I thank you once again, hope you are doing good today. I am very sorry to send the lawyer contact to you a bit late, i was waiting to receive the lawyer contact from Reverend George.
My dear, i really thank you for all your effort to help me, may God bless and reward you for every move you are making to get me out of these horrible situation i found myself.
As for me i am a bit fine with all hope that God will see us through as soon as possible.

I appreciate your kindness to me, you are always in my heart pending my arrival to meet you over there in your country to start new life. Is very very important that you have to contact the lawyer today, as documents will be prepared in your name and address as the Bank demanded.

Just as i told you in my previous mail, i have two of the documents here with me, i kept them save in my luggage. The bank said you must contact a lawyer here in Senegal, where i am residing to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for us in your name and address. I thank God Reverend George,has finally given me one lawyer contact here in Senegal, his name is Barrister Frank Munnik.

He is one of the senior lawyer's here in Dakar Senegal. Please, try to contact him immediately through his email address.
if the lawyer prepare the documents in your name and address as directed by the bank, i will send the original copies of the documents here with me to the lawyer signed, the lawyer will then send all the documents to the Bank as soon as he finish preparing it, but contact the lawyer first. Below is the contact address of the lawyer. Please contact him today for the power of attorney documents.

Frank Munnik
Principal Attorney,
Frank Munnik Law Firm
35 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar-Senegal
TELEPHONE +221-703470557
EMAIL ADDRES:( fmunniklawfirm@hotmail.com )

May God bless you,as you contact him immediately.

Your beloved, Victoria.

Phone:
+221703470557
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fmunniklawfirm@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Attention:

In response to your mail and information your partner Miss Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad , gave us in our office, requesting our services to prepare power of attorney and affidavit of oath documents in your name and address, to enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her inherited fund from the Bank in London, to your personal account.

Our law firm wishes to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with the requested services. We will want you to forward to us your full contact information's (your name and address as you want it to appear on the legal documents)

I will proceed to the Federal high court here in Senegal to find out how much it will cost you for the authentication and notary real of your requested legal documents. After, we shall contact you again with the requirements. we promised to give our clients the best of our services.

Complete the following

Your full name.................................
Contact address...............................
Occupation.......................................
Date of Birth.....................................
Country of origin...............................
Phone numbers.................................

My regards,

Frank Munnik
Principal Attorney,
Frank Munnik Law Firm
Dakar-Senegal
TEL: +221703470557
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:07 pm

THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS

As a follow up to my previous mail regarding the procurement of legal papers needed by the London bank to transfer fund into your bank account as an Appointed Trustee cum Mandate Beneficiary , here is the government gazetted bill of issuing these legal documents from the Probate Registry of the High Court of Justice, and payment has to be made before the procurement of the legal documents.

1. Power of Attorney from Miss Victoria Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad, appointing you , as her Trustee cum Mandate Beneficiary and also empowering the legal receivership of the sum of US$5,700,000.00 from National Westminster Bank Plc London, to your nominated Bank account is US$12.00

2. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath containing all your personal data as will be demanded by the National Westminster Bank Plc London, is US$12.00

3. Legalization of original certificate of fund deposit issued by National Westminster Bank Plc London, to late Engr. Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad,
converting you as the Next of Kin, and replacing Miss Victoria , as Next of Kin is US$15.00

4 Legalization of Death Certificate issued in South Sudan, of late Engr. Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad, legally confirming his death to the National Westminster Bank Plc London, to empower them to recognize you , as an appointed trustee cum mandate beneficiary to receive the sum of US$5,700,000.00 as legally ordered by your partner Miss Victoria, is US$12.00

5. Government Tax on the Estate of Late Engr. Mustafa Abdallahi ibn Muhammad, valued at US$5,700,000.00 is US$400.00

6. Frank Munnik law chambers processing and Legal handling fees is US$200
Summary:

1. Government Legal Red seal cost/Stamp Duty -- US$51.00
2. Government tax ------- US$400.00
3. Frank Munnik law firm processing and Handling Fee -- US$200.00
5. DHL,Courier posting Fees of all the documents to the Bank office in London is US$100.00
4. Total Amount: -- US$751.00 ( Seven hundred and Fifty one Dollars)

In order to receive this money fast we request you to send it through Money gram or Western Union money transfer with the below information.

We are of the hope that you can easily understand the value and great need for these legal documents to cover this money and empowering the British Bank in London to legally approved your receivership of the fund as Appointed Trustee cum Mandate Beneficiary to get this fund remitted into your bank account .

However, call me on phone as soon as you send the money to enable me send the office secretary to pick the money for onward payment to the high court of justice as explained above in order to meet up with the deadline given by the London bank.

Kindly use our office Secretary's information below to send the money through Money gram or Western Union money transfer , to enable us proceed with the procurement of your legal documents immediately

Receiver's Name :.............. Khadidiatou
Surname:..............................Diallo
Address;.........................35cheikh Anta Diop Aveue
Amount US$751.00 (Seven hundred and Fifty one

We promised to get the documents ready before the date given by the London Bank, if you can send this money to us as soon as possible.

My regard,

Frank Munnik
Principal Attorney,
Frank Munnik Law Firm
Dakar-Senegal
TEL: +221703470557 .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 pm

I received your email, and i want you to understand that asking you to send the money through western Union or money gram transfer system is because of the urgency of your requested documents, to enable us receive the money very fast and start the process of your documents immediately.

Nevertheless below is our law chambers cooperate Bank account information, use it to send the money :

Account Name:---------- Atlantique Groupe
Bank Name:---------------UBA.
Bank Code:--------------- 25153
Branch Code:-------------- 01304
Account Number: ---------304070000862
Key RIB:-------------------- 45
Branch Office: ------------Dakar-UBASN Parcelles
CODE SWIFT/BIC:---------- UNAFSNDA
CODE IBAN: ------SN 68-25153-01304-304070000862-45

As soon as you send the money forward the payment.

My regards,
Frank Munnik (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Mr

I received your email, i will be waiting for your update, as soon as you pay in the money, try to forward the payment slip to me immediately.

My regards,
Frank Munnik (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.