Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello dear,
please for good communication contact me here,

Hello my dearest one
I am happy to read from you, and very much pleased to tell you much more about myself. My name is (Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud ), I'm 26years, never married before. from republic of Arabic Libya in north Africa city of Benghazi town: My father (Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud) was a Former General Director of the Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO) based in Benghazi, Libya, engaged in crude oil and natural gas refining, succeeded under his nephew (Mr. Ibrahim Mahmoud ), the spokesman for late leader (Muammar Gaddafi).

I am the only daughter of Late (Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud) I was born in a reputable and well respected Christian family, schooling in International Medical University of Libya, before my mother met their untimely death. One early morning on Wednesday , the Libyan rebels attacked our house and killed my mother and my two younger brothers and my relatives instantly, though I was in the school during the period, It was after the death of my mother and my brothers, my father concluded that Libya is no more safe for me and he took the decision that I will travel and continue my Medical Education in University Dakar Senegal which he said is safe country to Christian and Muslim with his previous experience there since many people have been raped and killed in Libya without justice being done to the rebels. Without sensing that death is already at the corner.

On 19 August 2011, my father was killed by an Apache helicopter in Zawiya Libya by rebel as a result of the supporters of (Muammar Gaddafi) during the civil war. I traveled back to Libya from Senegal after the burial, I was afraid and I have to come back with tears to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried reaching our family bank manager in Libya through telephone and he told me that all my fathers Bank account and his estate was folded through new Libyan elected president. i was confuse and I had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees UNHCR in Mbera Senegal.

Listen to this. in one of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a Statement of Account of $4,800,000.00 Four million eight hundred thousand United State Dollars in an account he opened with a leading Bank in London. of which I'm the next of kin to the account. I have communicated with the bank through e-mail and on telephone, and posted the Statement of Account to the Bank confirming this money on my name as the next of kin, The Bank permitted me to search an appointed representative for the transfer, I was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the Bank, since they said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations, please i beg you to help me transfer this money into your account over there in your country.

I want to plan for my future by investing this money in a good and profitable business, but I do not know where to start because I have no idea of such and also i am inexperienced, that is why I got interested in contacting you after praying to my ( God ) Of which i believe that you will be that honest, gentle and experienced person to lead me through the right process to see that this money is profitably invested , this is my only hope of planning for my future . Please, do not be surprised or scared because we have not meet or known for long before telling all this or making this proposal. My dear it is a matter of urgency and I want you to understand that you are truly dealing with a poor orphan and God will always bless you for being here for me today.

I love to come to your country and live with you, I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to regain my freedom from this camp and traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. In the light of my above message, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. I use the computer at the camp authorities office to communicate with you but i am not allowed to use it anytime i want, it has limit. The suffering i am going through here is too much for me. I speak English language. Here is the direct number (+221781640226) of our camp reverend father, His name is Reverend Father David Paul; you can reach me on phone through his number. Please when you call, don't fail to tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud , so that he will send for me from the female hostel to come and answer your call because i don't live with him, i stay at the female hostel, the hostel has one side for female and the other for male. Attach here is my pictures; I hope to see yours also Please think about me and do something fast to save my life.

Best Regar,
Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud.

Header;
Return-Path: <kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x22a.google.com (mail-it0-x22a.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::22a])
From: "Kamila Khalifa.Mahmoud" <kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017
Subject: This is my life history , please i really need your help in earnest

Photos used:

Capture.JPG

Photo reported online as being used in other scams.

Capture2.JPG

Phone;
+221781640226
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 pm

My dear, how are you are doing today, i am just coming back from the church here in the camp and i prayed for you as well, refugee camp here is worse than prison yard, i really appreciate your concern towards me here, Yes my dearest the number is the reverend father's number maybe it was from the network , try it again today in the evening because he may be in church now, Please assisting me in this matter i will really prefer this issue about the transfer to be solved by your help and after which the money has arrived your bank account , i will then ask you to send me some money to enable me organize my traveling papers to join you over there immediately and then we talk about investments on a profitable business.

Please i will like you to forward to me the below information , so that i can introduce you to the bank as my partner and trustee.

(1) Full Name...
(2)Home Address......
(3)Age...
(4)Country.....
(5)Occupation....
(6)Phone....

As soon as i receive all this information's , i will be able to , write a letter of nomination to the bank , that you are my partner and trustee , to stand on my behalf.
Hence try and send the information Above to further the transaction.

I shall be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,
Miss Kamila.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 am

Good day dearest,

I must say thank you for providing the details information to me , my condition here really irritates me so much but i believe with you in my life things will turn around for good, after the transfer you will bring me over to your country for a better life with you, i have forwarded your information to the bank and also Submitted with it a nomination letter , that you are my Foreign partner and trustee to stand on my behalf okay. You will have 35% of the total money after helping me in this regard and the remaining money will be managed by you on my behalf for investment on a profitable business. However, try and also contact the bank officially with the below contact EMAIL address, so that the bank can attend to you. Hence use the email address of the bank to email them with the letter below which i have composed for you to make it easier.

CLYDESDALE BANK PLC UK
REGISTERED OFFICE: 35 REGENT STREET SWIY 4ND.UNITED KINGDOM

Emails: clydesdalebankuk@englandmail.com
clydesdalebankfinance@accountant.com

The name of the transfer manager......... Mr. Scott Murray
Chief executive............Mr. David Duffy
Account Number: 03279295
Bank Swift Code: CBOSGB2L
Bank Sort Code: 83-26-28
The name of Depositor.......... Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud
Nationality........................Libya
Next of kin......... Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud
Amount deposited...........$4.8 million US Dollars

THE SAMPLE LETTER YOU HAVE TO SEND TO THE BANK:

Dear Sir,

My name is , currently residing in . I am a friend and a partner/trustee to Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud, a republic of Libya citizen who lives in, Senegal as a refugee. We have both agreed that I should claim and retrieve her inheritance deposit ($4.8 million US dollars) by her late father in your bank on her behalf and I am aware that she has submitted a LETTER OF NOMINATION OR TRUSTEE in my favor regarding this deposit. Therefore, kindly advise me on your procedures and process of transferring the money to my account. Find here the deposit references.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION

Account Number: 03279295
Bank Swift Code: CBOSGB2L
Bank Sort Code: 83-26-28
The name of Depositor.......... Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud
Nationality........................Libya
Next of kin......... Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud
Amount deposited...........$4.8 million US Dollars

Have a lovely day and make sure you send an email to the bank today, inform me when you are in contact with the bank and their respond.

Yours willing to be in-love Partner.

Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clydesdalebankfinance@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 am

HEAD OFFICE:
CLYDESDALE BANK (PLC) UK:Drapeau de Grande-Bretagne
REGISTERED OFFICE: 35 REGENT STREET SWIY 4ND.UNITED KINGDOM.

http:/ /www.rampantscotland.com/graphics/clydesdale_bank5885a.jpg
Attention Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail and the letter which we received from your partner (Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud) Who is currently residing in the refugee camp in Senegal (Africa) as a refugee. Her late father (Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud ) has an account in our bank here in London with the substantial amount ($4,800,000.00 Million US Dollars) which he deposited with us before his death, using the name of his daughter Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud as the next of kin to inherit the fund in the future.

Meanwhile, before our bank can transact any business of any dime concerning the transfer of this money to your designated bank account as her foreign partner, we will need the original copy of the below stated documents from you in earnest:

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.
Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the young girl in question is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The Death Certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of Support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.

4. The Statement of Account (stating the amount in question)

Note: The above documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. The original copy of the documents must be send to the bank through (DHL) Courier services to enable us have a proper view and verification for authentications.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, risk free and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Scott Murray.
For: Transfer Department.

--NOTE: This e-mail message is subject to the Clydesdale bank Of Scotland--
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Clydesdale Bank Of Scotland is Registered in United Kingdom it's also authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group.The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and whosoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Clydesdale Bank Of Scotland are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello my dearest friend, how are you doing? i hope you are doing fine,
for me it has never been easy for me here that is why i want to leave here as soon as possible to meet you over there after the transfer. Throughout the day before yesterday and yesterday i was feeling very much sick until in the evening yesterday, thank God that i am getting better now, life here is very hard, am glad that the end of the suffering is near.

Concerning the documents which the bank are demanding from us i have only the death certificate of my late father and the statement of account with me . The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of support from high court of Senegal which the bank said it should be prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer for me to sign my signature on them.

Because of that i had to meet the camp supervisor to help us get a reliable lawyer, he does not know anything about my late father's money, i just asked him to get me a reliable lawyer here in Senegal, so my dearest as the bank demands and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Stephen Clark. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. Kindly contact him on either through email or phone telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Support that will enable you to transfer the money which my late father deposited in the BANK UK to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Here is the contact information of the lawyer,
Barrister Stephen Clark
E-mall address (barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com)
(barrstephenclark@yandex.com)
Office phone number +221 763611549

Please try and contact the Lawyer today for obtaining of those documents either through his e-mail address or telephone number or you can copy the mail below, and
fill your information he will used to obtain the documents and send it to the Lawyer okay .

Sir,
I am a foreign partner to Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud who is living in the refugee camp in your Country Dakar Senegal. Please sir i want to know the possibility of Power of Attorney, And Affidavit of support from the Senegal high court in my name for the transfer of the money ($4.8m) the late father (Dr. Khalifa Mohammed Mahmoud) of my partner Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud deposited in the Clydesdale bank UK into my account and in my Country.
Here is my information
1. Full Name: ………
2. Telephone Numbers: ………..
3. Your Age: ……..
4. Your Occupation: …………
5. Your Country: …………

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Please my dearest try to inform me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us okay.
Yours Beloved,

Kamila.

Phone:
+221763611549
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:19 pm

NOBLE LAW FIRM & ASSOCIATES
(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)
Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n° 64-67 Dakar,Senegal
Our Ref:DBL cc/Vol.108 Case No.156-11
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of support
Date: 08/06/2017
Tel/Fax : +221 763611549
Email: (barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com )
(barstephenclark@yandex.com)

ATTENTION CLIENT:

In regards to your mail and yours informations which i received to my Noble Law Chamber, the Noble law firm is replying you with the requirements from the Federal High Court of Justice for the preparation of the Power of Attorney and to swear an Affidavit of Oath that will enable any International Bank to transfer the said fund to you over there in your country as a foreign trusted representative to Miss Kamila Khalifa Mahmoud.

Due to the volume of the money to be transferred to you through your bank account in your country, I would like you to allow this transaction to follow the necessary legal procedures. So as to avoid any irregularities with the International Monetary Unit. Hence, you have to abide by my legal instructions as your legal officer. And I will make sure that the transfer of the fund to your bank account will be successful.

The documents which you requested from my Noble Law Chamber have to be registered in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance and the Tribunal in accordance with the stipulated legal standards here in Senegal High Court, before these documents could have a legal recognition and acceptance to any legal financial institution or bank all over the world.

From my inquiries at the Federal High Court of Justice Senegal, it will cost some amount of money before the Power of Attorney/Affidavit of oath becomes valid.

THE COST OF GETTING THESE DOCUMENTS (The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath )
Legalization and National License by Federal Ministry of Finance....300 US Dollars.
Registration and stamping by the Ministry of Justice...........240 US Dollars.
Authorization and Translations........160 US Dollars.
Services charge.................150 US Dollars.
Total cost of the Documents; $ 850 US Dollars.

To speed up the process, you are to send this amount $850 US Dollars (Eight hundred and Fifty US Dollars ) to our Law Chambers through Western Union Money Transfer System or Money Gram to enable my Noble Law Chamber to prepare, authenticate and validate the Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Oath for you in the Federal High Court Of Justice.

Use my information below to send the money through western Union or money gram

Receiver's name... Stephen Clark .
Receiver's Address.......Grand Yoff Dakar,Senegal.

After sending the money forward the information below for receiving:

MTCN.....(control number)
Question.......?
Answer........?
Sender's Name..........

Or you scan and attach a copy of the payment slip provided by the transfer agency where you made the payment.
Please to make the payment easier for you, quickly calculate the equivalent of this amount in your country's currency and send it to my law chamber.

As soon as you send this Fund $850 US Dollars (Eight hundred and Fifty US Dollars), my humble chamber will execute your work from the Federal High Court of Justice within 2 days. Please do not hesitate to inform me on how you send the money so that I can withdraw the fund for the preparation of your work.

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as our Senegalese Barristers' Association constitution (code 11 of 1989) demands. No payment, No service.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)
Yours sincerely in Service,
Barr. Stephen Clark (Esq)
(Principal Partner).
Office; Ave Blase Sedan Senghor Villa n ° 64-67 Dakar; Senegal
Office tel/fax (+221 763611549)

OUR AREAS OF PERFECTION INCLUDES:
Bail and Bond, Government Contract, Intellectual Property Law, Land Uses and Zoning, Real Estate, Taxation Trust, International Law, Health and Health Care Law, Legal Documentations For Transfer of Funds, Estate Planning, Divorce, Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Adoption, Alternate Dispute Resolution, Bankruptcy, Social Security - Disability, Probate and Estate, Mediation and Collaboration Law, Labor Law, Antitrust and Trade Regulation, Business and Commercial.
NOBLE LAW FIRMS & ASSOCIATES:

Good morning my dearest, i hope you are well, i am forwarding the message i received from the lawyer to you and i hope you received the message as well, my dear the lawyer have agreed to process the documents for us , and he is demanding for 850 dollars to enable him prepare the documents for us and submit it to the bank for the transfer in your bank account, please my dearest i believed you understand my condition here at the refugee camp, i am suffering a lot here in the camp, all i want is my late father's money to be transfered in your bank account so that you will be able to send me some money to leave the refugee camp in order to come over there in your country for a better, please try your best to send the money to the lawyer for him to process the documents for us and submit it to the bank in London for the transfer.

Am looking forward to your positive response soonest.
Yours Kamila.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:41 pm

(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)
Date: 10/06/2017

ATTENTION CLIENT:

In regards to your mail? Find below my secretary's bank account information.

BANK OF AFRICA

NAME.......NDIAYE NDEYE ABY

BANK NAME........BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NO........002764310007

IBAN CODE.............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2764 3100 0751

RIB KEY..............51

SWIFT CODE............AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE...........SN100

GUICHET CODE........01004

COUNTRY............DAKAR SENEGAL

After remitting the money kindly scan and attach the payment receipt to enable the earnest retrieval of the fund for the procurement of the legal documents. Remember as soon as we confirm the money the documents will be ready within 2 working days.

(Principal Partner).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Good day my beloved,

How are you doing, i just came back from the church here in the camp and i prayed for you as well, i hope you are doing alright, i have seen the message you sent to the lawyer about the payment for the process of the document, my dear have you send the money to him to begin the process? i hope to hear from you soonest, please keep updating me on any progress ok, take good care.

Yours beloved,
Kamila.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:38 pm

(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)
Date: 12/06/2017

ATTENTION CLIENT:

Alright dear client, also remember to attach the payment receipt after making the payment.

(Principal Partner).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.stephenclark@yahoo.com kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm

(EQUAL RIGHTS & JUSTICE)
Date: 13/06/2017

ATTENTION CLIENT:

Find below another bank account details. attach payment receipt as soon as you transfer the amount.

U.B.A ACCT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME.......NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME..........UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NO.........301010031238

IBAN CODE..........SN15301301

RIB KEY............87

SWIFT CODE.........UNAFSNDA

COUNTRY............DAKAR SENEGAL

(Principal Partner).

Good day my dearest, i hope you are well, i couldn't hear from you again regarding the money you promised to send to the lawyer yesterday, i hope all is well with you. Please respond soonest.

Yours beloved,
Kamila.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.