Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kamilakhalifa99@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:44 pm

My dear i couldn't hear from you again, have you send the money to the lawyer regarding the documents?

Yours,
Kamila.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello Dear i never forget your past effort,

It's a very happy thing to break this good news I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really have hope for my hopeless situations, so I'm sure you will compensate you. I was very proud of you. And I want to inform you that I have moved to United States with my
(Senegalese Partner) who was in the State after the visit of the country, I am living with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust of my breads, I have compensated you and shown my gratitude to you with the sum of $ 180,000.00 (ONE Hundred And Eighty Thousand Dollars),
Please accept this small gift because it is a gift from my heart, and I am convinced that it is an ATM card for ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with up to US $ 3000 daily.PLEASE HELP THE NEEDY-CHILDREN AND POOR AROUND WHEN YOU GET HOLD OF IT,

So my dear friend, you are here to contact the ATM Alliance Office in Dakar, Senegal, you know they are my family friend and they have a certain amount of money in their bank for you, so they should contact you BANK who is in the position of the money, you need to make a fast payment with a fully loaded International Automated teller machine prepaid Visa Card (ATM) and send it to you.

ATM Alliance Office in Dakar,
Address, 54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI
Email Address, revsamuelmartin8@gmail.com
Telephone, +22176 2691 393

CARD AND CARD PINK OF THE CARD That I give to you as a compensation, So feel free to get in touch with ATM CARD the money.

Please do not let me know that you are going to be at the time of the day, I am at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects want to finalize everything before the end of the year, kindly contact the below BANK who is in position of the money, ask them to make a fast payment with a fully loaded International Automated teller machine prepaid Visa Card (ATM) and send it to you .

Yours Sincerely

Kamila

Phone:
+221762691393
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.