Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alimaerichassan@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com alimaerichassan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

With Due Respect sir,

Here is another different Account information you can use and make the payment.

NAME OF THE BANK.... UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS....... Unite 8 N°561,Rond Point Case bi, Dakar Senegal
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER....... Cedric Nicolas Ndecky
ACCOUNT NUMBER........ 304500014643
SWIFT CODE............UNAFSNDA
IBAN............ SN153
CODE GUICHET.......... 01304
CLE RIB.......... 17

Am sorry for the inconvenience, kindly remember to scan the payments slip and send to me here for confirmation. I ll be waiting to hear from you soonest after you make the payment,
Thanks & regards!
Dr, Barr, Benson Amabelo.

Greetings!
I hope you received the account information's i sent to you yesterday,
Kindly let me know if you have receive the details & when are you sending the money?
Am waiting to hear from you soonest thank & regards!
Barr, Benson Amabelo.

Hello My Darling,
how are today i hope you are doing very fine in health?
Honestly my Dear am so much happy to read from your mail this morning that you have payment information from our lawyer on how to send the money to him, please my love try your best and send the money to him as you have promise me, i really hope on you to gain my freedom from this prison camp to meet with you over there in your country after the transfer is done successfully to your account position.
Darling i beg you with name of Almighty Allah, please as soon as you make the payment to our lawyer kindly let me know about it okay, i will be waiting to hear good news from you soon, i love you with all my heart kisses & hug!
am yours beloved miss Alima Eric Hassan;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am

with due respect sir,
I have been waiting to read from your mail with payment slip, as regards to know if you have send the money to the account provided. You promise to return back to your bank yesterday and make the payment to the account, but up-till now i have not hard from you. kindly get back to me soonest & let me know what is holding you from making the payment to the provided account,
I await your urgent responds,
thanks & regards!
Barr,Dr, Benson Amabelo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 pm

with due respect sir,
I have been waiting to hear from you since three days now no reply, i want to know what is going with you over there concern the payments issues.
your urgent responds in high needed thanks & regards!
barrister Benson Amabelo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:22 am

Hello my Darling ,
How are you today i hope you doing very fine?
Please dear honestly am really worried that i have hard from you since last week Thursday after i read from your mail that you will return to your bank next day been Friday to send the money to our lawyer for the documents preparation, my dear please kindly let me know what is going on between you and our lawyer, please i really wish to ask & to know if you have send the money to the lawyer as you promise me, my dear please i beg you to try as much as possible to send the money to the lawyer, if you have send the money the lawyer let me know, my dear please help me out from here i don't have any body else to stand for me that's why i beg you with name of almighty Allah to help me out,please i have been waiting to hear from you, i really love you with all heart kisses and hug!
yours truly beloved miss Alima Eric Hassan;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:17 am

Recovery Scam after a Refugee scam:

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? i am Miss Alima Eric
I'm very much glad to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently we are in for some investment. So, I am very happy that finally I get assess to the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and encouragements. This is to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD that contains ( $350,000,00 USD ) for you, just to appreciate your past effort.

I want you to contact Dr. Domingo Ahmed, with this information: Name: Dr. Domingo Ahmed Email: ( dr.domingoahmed24@gmail.com) ( +221763732962 ). POSTAL ADDRESS: Rue No.107 New Ave, Sicap Liberty, Dakar - Senegal, West Africa.

I instructed him to send you an ATM VISA CARD that contains ( $350,000,00 USD ) as soon as you contact him with an Identification Card.
Note: i didn't disclose the amount inside the CREDIT CARD to him for security reason, though he can't withdraw from it in SENEGAL, but it can work anywhere out of SENEGAL. I instructed the bank that issued the ATM Credit Visa Card to block it from been withdrawn from Senegal.

Ask Dr. Domingo Ahmed to post the VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, with the CARD you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you with this amount of money. so feel free to get in touch with the Dr. Domingo Ahmed, direct them where or how to post it for you.

Further-more, you may not be receiving any messages from me because my new partner here does not accept me talking with people now due to the way things went between me and him, so take note and do not expect my reply now because am very busy at the moment.Thanks yours
Alima Eric

Profile Elements:
DrAhmmed Domingo / 100019820832689
Active on July 16th, 2017
Works at United Nations
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Malika, Dakar, Senegal

Ahmmed Domingo.JPG

Phone:
+221763732962
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.