Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alimaerichassan@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Zorpia:

{Alimaerichassan @gmail.com}

Assalamu'Alaikum My name is Alima I decided to contact you after going through your page now, And this is my email {alimaerichassan @gmail.com} i will like to be in contact with you so that we will know more about each other because i have something special to share with you as a friend.

Fake profile used:

alima / alimahassan0105 - no useful picture
27, Tokyo, Japan
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑90
, in Brazil.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:47 am

Assalamu''Alaikum.
My dear I appreciate your mail to me how are you and your health which is very important to me I hope fine inch Allah, My dear I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAllah(that Which Allah wills)which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Alima Eric Hassan I was born on sunday 18th November 1990 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal, United kingdom, Angola and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on Friday 16th November 2006 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking (Earthquake)which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Monday 26th December 2007 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Friday 30th December four days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee(UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00(Eight million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 11th of July 2003 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise(death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can
assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account, that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heatedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund but send me your full information like 1. Full Name, Your Country, Address and your telephone number, for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, My dear I did not have telephone and I did not have access to call but you can contact me through the office telephone of the refugee camp master his name is Dr Domingo Ahmed and his number is +221763732962 will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you I promise you bismillah(in the name of Allah)that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah(glory be to Allah)for making me knows some one like you, from the one that love and cherish your love with big hugs and many kisses always yours Alima Eric Hassan

Header:
Return-Path: <alimaerichassan@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-f47.google.com (mail-vk0-f47.google.com. [209.85.213.47])
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017
Subject: May the peace of Almighty Allah be with you, dear will you be there for me?‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Phone:
+221763732962
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello my beloved how are you today? i hope every thing is moving on well,Honestly, it is Allah who saw your pure heart and brought you to help me; He knows that you are the right person for me and that you will be honest till the end. I prayed seriously for Allah to give me a nice and sincere person who will be sincere and can take very good care of me. Allah answered my prayer by bringing you into my life, you are the right person i choose to help me and i hope you will not betrayed my trust.

Most importantly i want you to fill the gap which the death of my parents created in my heart and moreover i want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer. Every minutes I think of my situation here, it makes me shield tears always because I have never expected such in my life. Below is the contact of the bank, please contact the bank by their e-mail address immediately.Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund and also ask them the possibilities to transfer my late father s fund into your account, in the account details

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Contact Personal Email,

( standardcharteredbanklondon.plc@gmx.com )
or
manager email
( petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.co.uk )

Name of the official transfer - d. Peter Sands.
Phone Number: 00447031828803
Phone Number: 00447031899625
Fax Number: +44-87-1256-029059576

Information on the Code following the deposit.
Name of depositor:Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan
Nationality: Iran
Then the family: Miss. Alima Eric Hassan
Deposited amount: (U.S. dollars for $ 8.5 million)
Account Number: SCBPJ715608802536/ZU/44/D

The Money is deposited in my name Alima Eric Hassan, communicate with them now on how to allocate the money ($8.5million) into your account the money was deposited by my deceased father, whom I am the next of kin for the family.

Honey,I have decided to offer you 30% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your kind help in this transaction.

i will like you to send the Bank an email with there official address in this massage, or you can also call them with there official telephone number if you wish to speak to the bank manager him self.
Honey, i am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
May Almighty Alla bless you.

Yours darling Alima

Phone numbers:
+447031828803
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031899625
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+44871256029059576
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello My Darling ,
honestly i really wish to thank you for the concern and care you have shown for me, i pray to God to protect and guide you for me always Amen.
Am happy to read from your mail and your information's which you send to me here, thank you so much i really appreciate your concern once again.

My Dear i want to let you know that am ever willing to come to you over there in your country USA anytime you want me to come, just that i don't have my international passport to enable me travel to meet with you there, please i want to know if you can help me to get my passport here so that i can have my way to your country once i have my passport here.
I also wish to thank you for written to the bank in London on my behalf, please dear let us wait to hear the reply from the bank soon, kindly let me know once the bank respond to your mail to them on how to transfer my late father's funds into your account position pending my arrival to meet with you.

My sweet heart, please kindly reply me back soonest as to let me know your plans, if you want me to come to your country first before we can do everything concern the transfer of the my late father's money to your position or after the transfer i can start coming to meet with you, please me back soonest thanks!
am yours truly beloved miss Alima Eric Hassan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alimaerichassan@gmail.com petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:00 am

Hello my Dear,
how are you today?
Darling i receive your mail today after prayer's this noon, thank you for the reply.
Plz dear i want you to help me send a little money here for me to get my passport so that i can start coming to meeting with you, i beg you with the name of almighty Allah. I receive also a copy mail from the S.C. Bank in London where my father's fund's disposited on my name, plz go through and get back to me soon thanks!
Am yours truly beloved,
miss Alima hassan;

LEGAL/TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.
Lon EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Southampton, United kingdom. (SBC Bank PLC)
Phone: +44 (0)72 3182 8803
Fax Number: +44 (0)27 7285 9903

Attn: Sir,

Thanks for your quick responses, We had been informed by Miss. Alima Eric Hassan that you are the beneficiary next of kin of the 8.5 million usd,

Terms and conditions of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK International). is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you should read carefully.

1.The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK International. cannot send any original documentation by DHL to abroad, to avoid fraudulent.

2 you should agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions issued by STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

3 Your information comprises all the details we hold about you and your transactions, and includes information obtained from Miss. Alima Eric Hassan We may use and share your information with other members of the Group to help us and them:

4 In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK Group reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including email traffic, Monitoring includes or content which is unauthorized as being in breach of the Group Dignity.

6.STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK cannot deducted any money from the total 8.5 million USD till its reached beneficiary next of kin, Bank account, as stated and agreed by late Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan.

In view of your request for claims, closure and transfer of US$8.5 Million belonging to late Dr.Ahmed Eric Hassan's an Iran Nationality.inquiries have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the reports before the payment verification board,your partner Miss. Hediyah Eric Hassan have chosen you to be her trustee for this transfer.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer,we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated by his next of kin Miss. Hediyah Eric Hassan

(1) Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss. Hediyah Eric Hassan is residing.

(2) Present a copy of late Dr. Ahmed Eric Hassan's certified death certificate.

(3) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.

(4) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and in formations are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above documents/ in formations, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.
if you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager.
Mr Peter sands, email (petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.co.uk) for more clarification and directives.

The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK - Registered in London No 90312. Registered office:1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD.. The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK is authorized by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Yours faithfully,Mr Peter Sands
(Foreign/Wire transfer officer)
(ww w.standardchartered.co.uk )

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Header:
Return-Path: <petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017
From: Peter Sands <petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Peter Sands <petersends_managelondonbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Alima Erichassan <alimaerichassan@gmail.com>
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

Phones:
+447231828803
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+442772859903
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Dearest Sweetheart,
I am very happy to write you again today, how are you my dearest everlasting Darling? I so much believe that you are fine.Beloved Darling i am very excited when i saw the responds from the bank on how my late fathers money will soon be transfer in your account soon may Allah Bless you in what so ever you do in your life.Darling I am very happy for the positive response i got from Dr Amingo Ahmed after telling him about the required documents requested from us for us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in supreme court of Senegal.I still thank Allah as Dr Amingo Ahmed gave me the contact of a good, reliable and accredited Attorney that will prepare those documents that bank demanded.

Darling You are really making me happy and i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country to start a new life and i really appreciate all your effort and your fast movements which you are doing on my behalf so far so that i can know the position of things,Almighty Allah will bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back this kind gesture.

Darling the name of the lawyer is Barrister Benson Amabelo of which Dr Amingo Ahmed told me that he is a leaned gentleman who believes in hard work and also very serious with his job. Please Darling try to help me by contacting the lawyer with this information he gave to me and discuss with him on how to get those document faster for us and do be in touch with me as i am waiting for what you discussed with him.Please ask the lawyer when he will finish that document for us to give it to the bank to claim my inherited my late fathers money back from them. The lawyer's contact information are as follow,

Name- (Dr) Barrister Banson Amabelo Esq.
Office telephone number +221706290733

E-Mail-( baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com )
OR
E-Mail-( barister_bansonamabelo@rocketmail.com )

Darling i will like you to please try to see that you contact the lawyer for the preparation of those requested documents, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high supreme court of Senegal such as written below

YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS,

(1) YOUR NAME .................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS..................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER .........................
(4) FAX NUMBER,..................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY..................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH..................
(7) OCCUPATION..............

May almighty Allah bless you abundantly for all the effort you have put up so far to see me through into realizing back this my money and having carried my destiny in my hands, i want us to cherish happiness, honesty of purpose, hard work and sense of direction till this transfer is completed as i expect your mail always, thanks a lot my darling.
Yours love forever darling miss Alima Eric Hassan

Phone:
+221706290733
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:54 pm

EQUITY LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
65 AVENUE GORGES,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
P.O BOX.28874

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 21-07-2017.
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No......................015181 Your Date 21/07/2017.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and
Support.

To your kind attention.

Sequel to your e-mail in my Law Chambers, I will like to introduce myself to you, My name is Barrister (Dr.) Benson Amabelo, the Principal Attorney of Equity Law-firm Chambers.

I must first of all thank you for your wise decision to work with this Law-firm Chambers in achieving immediate success in processing the documents required by the Bank, and for guiding you and your partner towards a success claim and transfer of the deposited money within the ambit of law.

It is very important to assure you that the money in question is legitimate, I will there urge you to recognize the fact, that the claim has officially been made at the Bank, hence the need to expedite action towards processing the required documents, because any delay in processing and sending the required documents to the bank may jeopardize the integrity of the claim.

Immediately i read your e-mail. I call the High Court where I made valuable inquires about what the documents what is will cost and how long it will take to obtained them. i hereby assuring you that getting the required Power of Attorney, and Affidavit of Oath from the High Court will never be a problem, and it will only take a maximum of 2 working days to get these documents ready.

To do this, you will be required to immediately provide the following to this Law Firm:

(1) YOUR NAME ................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER ..............
(4) FAX NUMBER,..............................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY............................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH......................
(7) OCCUPATION.........................................

8) Send a Fee of (One thousand two hundred and fifty dollar) only ($1250) to this Law Firm immediately.
This fee will cover the cost of getting the required Stamp, Notary and Authentication Certificates at the High Court and at the Federal Ministry of Justice where the Power of Attorney, and Affidavit of Oath certificate will be obtained.
The following represents the break-down of the fees and what each stands for:

Affidavit of Oath Fee: $300 .................. To be paid in Court.

Power of Attorney: $300 ..................... To be paid in Court.

Stamp Duty Fee: $250 .................. To be paid in Court.

Notary and Authentication Fee: $250 ............. To be paid in Court.

My Law Chambers Fee.................... $150

Total money needed at hand = $1250(One thousand two hundred and fifty) only

Take Note: This Law Firm must receive this payment (1250$) in full before we commence operation.You are therefore directed by this E-mail to send the fee with my secretary name through western union money transfer or money gram transfer

Receives Name Is: Bashar Johnson
Address: 65 Avenue Gorges Red Dakar Senegal).
Question .................... My Name
Answer ...................... Bashar Johnson
Control Number ......................

You should send the information you used in sending the money, so that collection will be easy, and for me to process the documents without delay.NOTE:(WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES)MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.i hope i made myself understood.
I once more thank you for your decision to work with this Law Firm, as I will assure you of the best legal services.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) BENSON AMABELO
EQUITY LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS,
65 AVENUE GORGES, DAKAR SENEGAL,
Mobile phone +221777288911.

Header:
Return-Path: <baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic324.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Benson Amabelo <baristerbansonamabelo@ymail.com>
Cc: Alima Erichassan <alimaerichassan@gmail.com>
Subject: EQUITY LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS

Phone:
+221777288911
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:15 pm

With due respect sir

i read your mail now and the content of your mail was noted,sir since you said that you prefer sending the money through bank to bank transfer this is our law firm account where to send the money,you are advice to send the money with this account information as soon as you send it try to send the scan copy of the payment slip to me for confirmation

NAME OF THE BANK, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : Immeuble Elan-Route de NGOR, Zone 12 quartier des Almadies-Dakar
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER : James Samuel peter
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 02757250001
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN : SN08
Bank code : SN100
Branch Code : 01004
CLE RIB : 22

Purpose of sending money Personal Business

sir please use this information as stated here on email and please as soon as you send it do not forget to send the scan copy of the payment slip ok i will be waiting for your respond as soon as you send the money thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello my love,How are you,i hope that you are fine and good.
I wish to express my thanks to you for everything you have done.
I do not know how to thank you but i know that the good Allah who preserved my life from the civil war that killed my parents will preserve and keep you,he will bless and reward you. You will never see any shame in life.
All the days of your life,you will live happily and no evil will befall you.
I do not know what and where i would have been today if you have not come into my life.
I know that God who brought you into my life did it for a purpose and i strongly believe that the purpose must be fulfilled.

Dear i have read the mail you sent to me and that the lawyer requested for the sum of(1250 dollar) to prepare the documents,my dear you know what is good,you know the best for me and i know that you have tried so much for me and i also know that with the availability of these documents which the lawyer will help us to prepare if we pay him the(1250 dollar) ,i believe that you have helped me to solve two problems at a time thereby fulfilling your mission in my life.
You have not only helped to give me freedom but helped me to make the transfer of the money done.

Please dear do not allow (1250 dollar) to cause me to stay here and die or to cause you to stop and abandon me on the way.

I beg you in the name of Allah to help me for this last time and send the money to the lawyer so that he can get the documents for us since he said that it will take him only 48 hours to do the documents and the bank said that they will use two working days that is 48 hours too to get the transfer done upon the receipt of these documents.

Please dear i beg you to help me pay the lawyer this fees please i don't have anything money with me here in the camp, please i want you to understand with me and know that you are not only helping me but also doing the will of God.
I promise that i will never disappoint you.
Please dear try and get back to me with good news.
I wish you a happy day,
Take care of yourself for me and never forget that i love you so much.
yours truly Alima Eric Hassan,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 am

With Due Respect,

I have receive your mail is noted with the content;
Kindly make sure you attache the payment slip copy after you send the money to the account for confirmation.
Also Note that once i receive the payment of $1250 here, the requested documents by the bank in London will be ready within 48hrs which is two working days,as i have already apply here in the high court of Senegal for securing the documents, I'm waiting to hear from you immediately after you send the money thanks & regards!
Dr, Barr, Benson Amabelo;
Principal Attorney equity law firm chamber's
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.