Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kundi1@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ecobancikconsultant@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

ATTENTION

WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND HAS BE TRANSFERED TO OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK IN NETHERLANDS,AFTER YOU FAIL TO PROCEED TO OBTAIN THE TRANSFER CERTIFICATES. MEANWHILE THE CORRESPONDENT BANK IN NETHERLANDS WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT TO TRANFER THE FUND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN USA.

YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

DIRECTOR OF INT'L REMITTANCE

+225 01 80 81 38

http:/ /www.ecobank.com

ECOBANK CÔTE D'IVOIRE
Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance, BP 4107 - Abidjan
Site Internet:
Swift: ECOCCIAB
Télex: 22504 ECOBNK CI / 23266 ECOBNK CI
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dear Partner

I did not forget your last efforts and all your attempts to help me to transfer the funds. Now, I am very happy to inform you that I succeeded in transferring the funds due to the assistance of a new partner from Algeria and i am now in turkey for better investment with my partner Mr Mamat Ali. Now for your pasts efforts i did not forget you, please contact Rev. Daniel Kouameto take possession to send this $500,000.00 FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS compensation for your past efforts towards your assistance to acomplish my dream.

Contact the Pastor with his contact below, and call him immediately with his Mobile number that i am Ms Kundi calaba mali instructed you to contact him to delievry your cheque to you.

Name of Pastor : Rev. Daniel Kouame.

E-mail: pastordaniel.kouame@ymail.com

Phone Number: +225 87654334

please call/send urgently your personal Informations to him as soon as you receive this message to his email address.

The six points enumerated below are very important so that the Fund reaches you immediately and please do inform me as soon as you have received this fund from him.

Thank you and God keeps you.

Ms Kundi

Skype ID:
JLM JLM
city, Cote d'Ivoire
Birth Date: Monday, November 28, 1988
Language: English

Kundi.JPG

Phone Number: +22587654334
Cote d'Ivoire Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:52 am

Hello Dear Uncle

You have abandon me here for so long, where are you.

God bless us

Love and trust

Ms Kundi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello Dear Partner

I did not forget your last efforts and all your attempts to help me to transfer the funds. Now, I am very happy to inform you that I succeeded in transferring the funds due to the assistance of a new partner from Algeria and i am now in turkey for better investment with my partner Mr Mamat Ali. Now for your pasts efforts i did not forget you, please contact Rev. Daniel Kouameto take possession to send this $500,000.00 FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS compensation for your past efforts towards your assistance to acomplish my dream.

Contact the Pastor with his contact below, and call him immediately with his Mobile number and tell him that i have instructed you to contact him to delievry your cheque to you.

Name of Pastor : Rev. Daniel Kouame.

E-mail: pastordaniel.kouame@ymail.com

Phone Number: +225 42371147

please contact him and send urgently your personal Informations to him as soon as you receive this message to his email address.

The six points enumerated below are very important so that the Fund reaches you immediately and please do inform me as soon as you have received this fund from him.

Thank you and God keeps you.

Phone Number: +22542371147
This telephone number is most likely a Cote d'Ivoire number.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennifer00224@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:02 am

Hello Dear

It has be a long time, the bank said that they have transfer the fund to holland in european and they said they contacted you before.

Please get back to me.

In God we trust

Ms Jennifer

Header:

Return-Path: <jennifer00224@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic314-19.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (sonic314-19.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [77.238.177.145])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 17:08:22 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1160589061.8641716.1669482502908@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: REPLY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennifer00224@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Hello Dear

Yes we have talk several time last year and you are the correct person, i talk to barrister John Zaki and the bank director Mr Jean Ilema,they told ne that the fund have be transfer to the european bank in holland.

This is why i have to contacted you, they said that the bank in european will contact you as soon you confirm your account details.

The bank said he will contact you to let you know about it.

In God we trust

Ms Jennifer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jennifer00224@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:10 pm

Hello Dear

Yes it is Mr Jean Ilema who will contact you to let you know about the fund in holland bank. I call him and he said that he will contact you by tomorrow because he is very busy in the bank.

This is the email address of Mr Jean Ilema,you can also contact him.

Email address: eco.bank.ci.finance@accountant.com

Ms Jennifer Lumba Mali
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kundi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:00 pm

Scammer's email address.: jennifer00224@yahoo.com

Content of the email.: Hello Dear ,

Thank you so much for your message, right now i am in the refugee camp in Abidjan, so that you cn help me nd the bank can be able to transfer the fund to your bank account,them i can be able to start back my school overthere in your country.

Please i want you to know that what i am telling you is very serious and i want you to know that it is not late to handle this transcation to enable the bank transfer the money to your bank account, i will be very happy if only you can travel down here to finalise everything
here immediately and why we travel back together to your country for better living and investment,because i want you to see everything your self as a prove to you with your own eyes,so that they will be know any doubt .

From my believe in God and prayers, i also believe that you are truely a trustworthy person and honest as well, i am God fearing person and though orphans which is the reason why i want you to assist me in getting what rightfully belongs to me because i know that
my late father had worked real hard to earn this money but not knowing that he would live me.

I will offered you the sum and percentage of 40% immediately you help me receive the fund in your bank account, i know that you will not say that it is little . I have calculated the percentage and i feel that it will be fine for you, and for the upliftment of the ministry of God and also the orphans in your country, i will give 5% percent for the running of the ministry of God when the fund reaches there in your bank account in your country.

Before you can proceed with me in this transaction,i have to visit the bank to discuss further with the bank director in charge of huge fund transfer to enable me introduce you first of all to the bank director,as my late father foreign partner and beneficiary to the fund.

What you have to do now is to send me your details,so that i can take it to the bank and submit your details to bank director as my late father foreign partner,so that they can know you well better before they can start the transfer .

1. Your full name

2 . Your Telephone mobile number

3 . Your resident address

4 . Your Country

5. Your Occupation

As soon i receive your details i will immediately visit the bank immediately,so that i can introduce you as the my late father foreign partner.

I will be expecting your mail.

God bless you
Love and trust
Ms Jennifer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jennifer00224@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:13 pm

Hello Dear

Ok let me know as soon you receive email from the bank.director Mr Jean Ilema

In God we trust

Ms Jennifer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eco.bank.ci.finance@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:17 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .

ATTENTION

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND IS BE TRANSFERED TO OUR CORREESPONDENT BANK IN NETHERLAND AND WE HAVE CONTACTED YOUR PARTNER MISS JENNIFER LUMBA TO INFORM HER. BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED YOU HAVE TO RECONFIRM AGAIN YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS BEFORE SENDING IT TO OUR CORREESPONDENT BANK IN NETHERLAND TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU.

YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
MR JEAN ILEMA N’SELE .
+225 01 80 81 38
http:/ /www.ecobank.com

Header:

Return-Path: <eco.bank.ci.finance@accountant.com>
Received: from [196.47.133.40] ([196.47.133.40]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-fa8dbfd1-6356-4f56-a7c1-460531128eb2-1669802634291@3c-app-mailcom-lxa12>
Subject: ATTENTION
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:03:54 +0100

Orig IP: 196.47.133.40 | Orig ISP: Af Net Internet Services | City: Abidjan | Country: Cote D'Ivoire

Phone: +22501808138
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.