Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bar.salif@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 9:07 pm

I received your notification mail, concerning delay on making the payment following holiday in your country and the bank does not work yesterday for you to make the payment.
My client, I advise you to try to make the payment early in the morning today, to enable me proceed for the processing, endorsed, stamping and legalization of documents in the Federal High Court of Senegal.
Sir, be aware that you will send me the deposit slip copy immediately you make the payment. I anticipate your urgent mail response and call immediately you made the payment. Have a nice time dear.
Yours Faithfully,
Bar. Sarif Bah (ESQ)

(ALWAYS READY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL BACKUP/ADVICE)
NOBLE LAW CHAMBER
Barrister Salif Bah (Attorney – General & Commissioner for Justice)
Address: RUE 6 GRAND VILLE MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL., Saint-Louis, Senegal - 221
Phone No. +221-707-732-134
FAX: 00221-777-099-172
Email Id: bar.salif@mail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.salif@mail.com sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 pm

DEAR
I WANT YOU TO USE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY:

ACCOUNT HOLDER/NAME: PHILIP O. AKPORE.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 302500015646.

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA.

BRANCH CODE: 01302.

BANK CODE: SN 153.

BANK NAME: UBA DAKAR SENEGAL

I anticipate your urgent mail response and call immediately you made the payment. Have a nice time dear.
Yours Faithfully,
Bar. Sarif Bah (ESQ)

(ALWAYS READY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL BACKUP/ADVICE)
NOBLE LAW CHAMBER
Barrister Salif Bah (Attorney – General & Commissioner for Justice)
Address: RUE 6 GRAND VILLE MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL., Saint-Louis, Senegal - 221
Phone No. +221-707-732-134
FAX: 00221-777-099-172
Email Id: bar.salif@mail.com

Hello my dearest heart good morning to you, How are you feeling today over they in you country darling? Dearest heart i am very very sorry to response to you very late is because rev father was not round throughout yesterday he just came back from meeting i just come to check my email now.

Darling i have go through you email together with the lawyer response and know that you country in holiday day before yesterday that make you not complete the payment and also Noted you demand another account from the lawyer and the lawyer have already send you another account please my love much sure you make the payment today for my sake because condition is not good here honey. I we be expect to read from you soon as with good new that you have make the payment in the new account the lawyer send you honey. I love you with my kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royal_bank@auctioneer.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 9:52 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Phone: +44-207-280-9515
Fax: +44-703-197-0059. Date: 05 /31 / 2017

Restricted use only.

This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of the ROYAL BANKING GROUP PLC ( R.B.S ) and must not be transferred to any illicit owner.

OFFICIAL RESPOND MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

Dear Customer

We humbly wish to inform you the we are now waiting for the power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath
once we receives this remaining document we will start the transfer of the fund Immediate to your any account and
bank of your choice. Please sir try your best to send us the remaining document so that we can transfer this fund to
your bank account Immediate.
Yours Sincerely in Service,
Mr.Bruce Van Saun.
Foreign Operation manager
Ross Mcewan
Director
Royal Bank of Scotland

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc HQ, registered in Scotland UK. 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB. Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com bar.salif@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Good morning dearest heart how are you feeling today over they honey? Darling i have ready you mail this morning and i we be expect to read from you again today with good new that you have make the payment in the new account which the lawyer send to you honey. My love i want you to take good cares of yourself for me ok. i love you so much.

DEAR ,
NOTED SIR.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:45 pm

My love what happy i do not hear from you some days now to know how you got with lawyer i hope their is know problem with you darling please i need you unguent response so that i we know how you are doing and also to know how you got with the payment now honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact Reverend Father Patrick Dela whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal refugee,

His name is Reverend Father Patrick Dela and his private email address is as follows:( revpatrickdel67@gmail.com ) his direct office phone number (+221706053730)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $400.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Patrick Dela and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque okay.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Patrick Dela on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without delay ok.

Contact him with your postal or house address where to send it to you quickly to avoid expiry ok.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly friend.
Mrs.Sharon Demirel,

Phone:
+221706053730
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revpatrickdel67@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Dear In The Lord.

May the blessings of God be with you and all the members of your family/
Amen...

However,I am happy to inform you that the package from Dr Nancy Johnson, has been received back and deposited to CBA BANK for security reasons because i don't trust some people around this office this days.

Your bank draft cheaue that contains the sum of 250,000 US Dollars has been deposited to CBA BANK to enable them convert to cash and deposit direct to your bank local account,

Therefore,You are 100% free to contact them now through below details to request on how to transfer direct to your local bant account because i have given them some of your details to contact you since 2 weeks ago maybe they are busy so i suggest you write them immediately.

Bank Contact Details Follows Below .....

Email address: infocba@africamail.com
Name Dr Diop Gomes,
Bank office phone +221706071460,

God bless you as you contact them to receive your 250,000 Us Dollarsin the check on your full name. I hope you still remember her with is Attach picture.

From yours faithfully Brother,

Reverend Father Patrick Dela.

Tel;+221706053730.

Capture.PNG

Phones:
+221706071460
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adiratnaamalia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:06 pm

My Dear
I hope you are fine over there?

This is Mrs. Evelyn, the lady who is suffering from cancer sickness. Dear, I'm writing this mail to remind you about the money i told you that i need a trusted person who entrust the money in his care before i die, I am glad to inform you that i successfully find a reliable partner Mr. Adama Diop from Dakar Senegal who is an international businessman and also a philanthropist, the whole money has been delivered to him through diplomatic means. Meanwhile I have instructed him on how to make use of the fund.

Dear i remembered that i shared the transaction with you but you didn't work out as planned then but Mr. Adama Diop is a lucky person, I am now happy and even if i die now my soul will rest in peace. Nevertheless listen, I not forgot you dear, so i appreciated your previous love, prayers, caring and efforts towards me, so i decided to compensate you with sum of Four hundred and fifty thousand dollars only ($450,000.00) Use it to support yourself, your family and those around you in this difficult time of Corona-virus pandemic.

My friend listens, for security reasons I downloaded the money inside an ATM VISA CARD. My dear with the ATM VISA CARD you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or anywhere in the world. Dear listen, the accredited ATM VISA CARD is in one of the leading banks in Africa. So i want you to contact the bank atm visa card management immediately with below information;

Contact address: .... dakaratm@aol.com
Contact tel: +221 ..... +221-785-901-740

So, I want you to contact them immediately for them to post it to you without delay. Dearest view the attach file is the picture of the ATM VISA CARD, please make sure you use some part of money to assist some those suffering from coronavirus , remain blessed and stay safe.

Best regards,
Evelyn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.