Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wellon@biznetvigator.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm

uncle i did not get the message and i had to contact uba today and they told me that they gave you a form to fill, please did you receive the form because they said you have to fill the form to enable them release the money to us.

uncle i'm suffering so much here and i really need the money released ASA possible so that you can get me out of here please.

please let me know OK and i will like to talk with you so give me your number OK and did yo receive my pictures that i sent to you?

I'm waiting.

Kaith.

Dear ,

I contacted the bank and they told me that they received your application and that they have given you a form to fill, please fill the form and return to them as they said that need you to fill and return the form to enable them start processing release of my money to us.

Please let me know after sending the form to them to enable me communicate them and facilitate the process from my end.

I will be waiting.

Yours sincerely

Kaith.

25th May 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your ATM Card Fund Transfer

If you will find it difficult filling attached Card Center Form, we have made it easy for you.

Kindly fill in needed details below?

Full Name:
Address:
Tele/Fax:
Date of Birth:
Country of Domicile:
Local Currency:
Amount:
Name of Next of Kin:
Address of Next of Kin:.

Also try to attach copy of your identification like Drivers License, State ID or International Passport.

This is paramount as we anticipate your urgent response to this regard to enable us serve you better.

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Regards.

Enoch

For

Mr. Mr. Bruce Kinoti
Credit Monitoring and Recoveries Officer
/Head of Cash4U Department
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.
Tel: +254734781749
Card Dpt free server email: ubacards@hotmail.com
Official: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 26, 2017 10:35 pm

25th May 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Your details have been officially noted. Kindly scan and attach to us any sort of your identification either State ID, Drivers License or International Passport to enable us proceed with the release of the fund you applied for.

We are waiting.

Enoch

For

Mr. Mr. Bruce Kinoti
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Dear ,

How far have you gone with UBA bank regarding the amt card issuance?

Please update me OK.

I'm waiting.

Yours sincerely

kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm

29th May 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Your message has been officially noted and considered, if you do not have a valid ID presently, kindly snap a copy of your photograph and attach to us which will be inserted in the ATM Card bank account that will be opened for you to enable issuance of your ATM Card.

Try and forward a copy of your picture to us today because your payment has been approved but your picture is needed for your ATM Card account opening.

We are waiting.

Mr. Mr. Bruce Kinoti
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Dear ,

3 to 4weeks is too much, i contacted UBA if their an alternative way to move forward without your international passport since you don't have one and they told me that you can snap your picture and send because of account opening and i know you have a picture so please send your picture to them to enable them open account for us in your name and issue our atm card please.

you really need to receive that card to enable me get out of here becasue am really suffering so much here but you don't know that becasue you are not here so send your pix to them to enable them open atm account for us and issue our atm card please because they are cooperating with us and that is the most important.

please keep me posted.

i'm waiting.

kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 9:59 pm

30th May 2017

Attention:

Translated By AlterVista.

Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your Fund Transfer:-

Your details/photo has been officially noted.

We will commence processing of your payment with immediate effect and It will take about 48 working hours thereabout to officially program and issue your ATM Card.

We shall get back to you thereafter with further instructions concerning your ATM Card Payment.

Kindly confirm receipt of this message for official perusal.

Regards.

Mr. Bruce Kinoti
/Head of Cash4U department
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com

Ok uncle ,

Thanks so much, please always update me as you progress with BA bank so that i will know how things are moving with you and them OK.

I will be waiting.

Thanks and God bless you sir.

Yours sincerely

Kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Thanks so much

I really appreciate your support and sincerity, the good Lord will always bless you in all your endeavors.

i'm suffering so much here, even to feed has been a serious problem for me lately, sometimes I starve the whole day, so I really need the ATM card issued and released to you as soon as possible to enable you withdraw some funds with it and send to me so that I can put myself together, then get a flight ticked and start coming to your country where I can get a good life and continue my education.

Please let me know as soon as you hear from UBA bank OK.

I will be waiting.

Yours sincerely

Kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wellon@biznetvigator.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 am

1st June 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Sequel to our last email to your goodself.

Your ATM Card has been issued today. UBA Africard runs the best ATM Swift Card in West African Coast.

This new UBA Africard issued out in your name is well powered and will run freely in any Automated Teller Machine in your country or abroad. This is because we have used UBA AFRICARDS Express Corporate Gold Visa Electronic Card Solution to bring your transactions to an end by issuing you a new UBA AFRICARDS Express under the Perusal of Affiliate Bank, Bank Regionale De Solidarite (GT1), this tally would enable you to cash your funds on any ATM Machine Terminal) that has Visa logo in your location - cum worldwide, because it is inter link and wholly affiliated with DINNERS CLUB, e-commerce, Cirrus Maestro and travelers privilege configuration systems, America Express Platinum and Visa.

The Card also has been activated so you don’t need to make a deposit for activation. All you need do is to work to any functioning ATM Machine close to you upon receipt and start making withdrawals US$10,000.00 equivalent daily, you can as well take the Card to your banker and your fund will be diverted into your bank account. The Card also allows transfers from ATM Machines to bank Accounts if the ATM Machine you insert it has the facility.

For your perusal, find enclosed scan Copy of your newly powered ATM Card that has been activated and switched to run freely in any functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and abroad, but you must first of all insert your ATM Card in a functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and make withdrawal before using it abroad. This is for security precautions.

You now deserve the right to come and pickup your ATM Card or provide us with EMS account to enable us register it with them for freight to your address if you can't come yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Regards.

Mr. Bruce Kinoti
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.

20170602012420-cf01324a-me.jpg

20170602012422-d2360ba4-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:34 am

Uncle i have been praying all this while and i know that the almighty god that directed me to you will not let me down and am also thanking god for directing me to a sincere uncle like you that i never had. thanks such uncle and you will never regret knowing me OK.

thanks once more uncle ,

i will be waiting for your updates.

yours sincerely niece

kaith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am

1st June 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Sequel to our last email to your goodself.

Your ATM Card has been issued today. UBA Africard runs the best ATM Swift Card in West African Coast.

This new UBA Africard issued out in your name is well powered and will run freely in any Automated Teller Machine in your country or abroad. This is because we have used UBA AFRICARDS Express Corporate Gold Visa Electronic Card Solution to bring your transactions to an end by issuing you a new UBA AFRICARDS Express under the Perusal of Affiliate Bank, Bank Regionale De Solidarite (GT1), this tally would enable you to cash your funds on any ATM Machine Terminal) that has Visa logo in your location - cum worldwide, because it is inter link and wholly affiliated with DINNERS CLUB, e-commerce, Cirrus Maestro and travelers privilege configuration systems, America Express Platinum and Visa.

The Card also has been activated so you don’t need to make a deposit for activation. All you need do is to work to any functioning ATM Machine close to you upon receipt and start making withdrawals US$10,000.00 equivalent daily, you can as well take the Card to your banker and your fund will be diverted into your bank account. The Card also allows transfers from ATM Machines to bank Accounts if the ATM Machine you insert it has the facility.

For your perusal, find enclosed scan Copy of your newly powered ATM Card that has been activated and switched to run freely in any functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and abroad, but you must first of all insert your ATM Card in a functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and make withdrawal before using it abroad. This is for security precautions.

You now deserve the right to come and pickup your ATM Card or provide us with EMS account to enable us register it with them for freight to your address if you can't come yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Regards.

Mr. Bruce Kinoti
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.

Uncle after receiving this good news, i contacted uba bank and they confirmed that you our card has been issued, but they said you have to come and pick it up in their bank which is the normal process, i asked them what if you cannot go to their bank due to distance and they told me that you will have to order the delivery via courier service like EMS, dhl etc.. so please can you visit their bank and pick our card?

please let me know OK because God has done it for me and i need you to receive the card as soon as possible and start making withdrawals with it so that you can send me some money to start coming.

i'm waiting to hear from you uncle .

yours sincerely

kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.