Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wellon@biznetvigator.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

wellon@biznetvigator.com kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi ,

Hope you’re good?

My name is Kaith Angela Godwin I wish to inform you that I contacted you because I have interest in having outside investment plans. Of which I will like to discuss business with you that will yield high profit to us in your own field of business I really need someone that will be cooperative to partner with.

Kindly respond to me if you are interested to enable me disclose more details.

I'm waiting.

Stay blessed.

Kaith

Header:
Return-Path: <wellon@biznetvigator.com>
Received: from emailfw.netvigator.com (HELO bzmms05dat.wtt.netvigator.com) ([218.102.23.44])
by wbironout3v.netvigator.com with ESMTP;
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017
Reply-To: "Kaith A.Godwin" <kaith-angel@hotmail.com>
Subject: JV Investment Opportunities
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith.angel@zoho.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello ,

I am very sorry for my delayed reply, I was not feeling fine and could not respond to you, however, thanks so much for your kind response, I really appreciate and our good Lord will bless you.

Please do not misunderstand me, I did not contact you to be a stress to you rather to build a good future with you under business relationship, I will even be delighted to be part of your family if things works out for us.

This is how I want you to assist me because I want to go into a Joint Venture Investment Partnership with you with the fund I inherited from my late father Joseph Muga Godwin, he worked with Portuguese and made his fortune from them as they were dealing in diamonds, but he later extended his business empire and invested on other business, but he later died and autopsy confirmed that he was poisoned and I suspected my uncle being my father's only brother because immediately after the death of my father, he collapsed my father’s business and started maltreating me, but my father made some deposits here in Kenya in my name and I have the documents, it is this deposits that I want to invest with you in your country if things works out for us because my uncle does not know about this deposits.

Now listing attentively please,

First, I want to present you as my guardian/business partner to the bank to enable them release the fund to us for investment because am still a minor. I have contacted them and I was informed they cannot release the funds to me due to my age and I was asked to provide a guardian or relation who is responsible, and this is where I want you to help me, I want to present you as my guardian to the bank management.

Second, I want you to also receive me when i come over to your country to continue my education while we invest the fund in any lucrative business that you will propose that will be favorable to us because of my future.

Kindly get back to me and confirm your acceptance to my proposal to enable me give you more details.

I’m waiting.

Kind regards
Kaith Angela Godwin.

Sent using Zoho Mail

Header:
Return-Path: <kaith.angel@zoho.com>
Received: from
[41.79.219.209] by mail.zoho.com with HTTP;Tue, 16 May 2017 06:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017
Subject: Re: JV Investment Opportunities

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.79.219.209<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for your quick response and sorry for my delayed response, i have not been feeling very fine.

I’m actually doing nothing right now for a living of which i will give you more details in my next email after hearing from you and you can call me on this number +254 734286749. I use to be a student till my father died and my uncle started maltreating me so I had to leave our home and went to the refuse here in Kenya, so I look forward going back to school in your country as soon as things works out for us and you receive my inheritance funds in your bank account in your country or any other bank account outside your country depending on how you want it.

What i really want is to partner with you so give me the chance because you will benefit from it as well and this transaction is 100% legitimate does not have to cost you money because I have all the documents my father used to make the deposit, but even if somehow it required money, you will be reimbursed as soon as the fund is released to your custody before we invest. And it will not be difficult for us to retrieve the fund once I have your full cooperation because the banks where the fund is being deposited knows that I’m the real beneficiary to the fund and my not having much business idea will not be a problem for us once we can be on steady communication till you receive the fund and send me some money to buy a ticket and fly to the nearest airport to you, then you can come and pick me up or give me an address where taxi can bring me to, then when i come we can find a business to invest the money in while you assist me contact a real estate agent that i can buy a house from and please note that i will give 20% of the total fund while we invest the rest after i buy a house and keep aside money that i will use for my education then we will be on percentage of 60 for me and 40 for you on any income that is coming from the investment we will make as partners because am not a greedy person and we will have to write an MOU when i arrive before we invest.

I am sorry to tell you this but i believe it is important for my own sake. I will like to know more about you before giving you full information. I only know you are XXXXX, I want to know more about you like your real name, where you are from, your family, like if you are married, do you have children, your line of business, e.t.c.??? i know am still very much young and i would not want to be taken advantage of especially now my father is no more.

Please send me your details after which i will give you full information. i will also find a means of attaching my pictures to you in my next email after hearing from you because i don't have a scanner.

I'm waiting.

Regards
Kaith.

Sent using Zoho Mail

Phone:
+254734286749
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Kenya Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Dear ,

Thanks for your understanding and for giving me the opportunity to explain myself better.

I’m more delighted to have found someone like you that is sincere, experienced and creative. I’m thankful to God for that but please don’t disappointment me when I come to your country because my life will become useless if you disappoint me so I’m also praying that you remain sincere to me because i want you to continue to be my guardian there in your country even when am offage till i get married if God approves.

If you can remember in one of my previous emails to you, I mentioned about going back to school when I arrive your country, I drop out of school after I lost my father and I will really love to be a graduate and even read to masters degree level because that has been my father’s wish before death took him away from me. I will like to read business administration so that i can be able to join in managing of our investments in future.

I’m 17 and still a minor and apart from that, I don’t want to continue staying in this country because I have been in the refugee camp since my wicked uncle started maltreating me, could you believe that he has not been taking care of me since my father died, what he did was to claim all my father’s properties and start treating me like a slave in my own fathers land, all his children are going to school but I stay at home doing nothing, so I don’t want to release documents of the deposit to any local person because I might end up losing it to my wicked uncle again and the inheritance is my only hope of a better future which is why I want to invest it in a foreign country where I will be secured with the fund and offcourse with a sincere partner that won’t hurt or take advantage of my age and my orphan condition some day so am very careful about that too.

I can’t continue to wait because my life is wasting here, I’m not going to school like my mates and am living like a slave believe me so I really need to move forward and really want to get out of this country because I cry each of everyday that I remember the death of my father so I really need a change of environment so that I can make new friends, have a new family and forget the past and move on with my life because I can’t concentrate here believe me so please try and understand my reasons.

I was born November 9th 1998, I will be celebrating my next birth day November 9th and i will love to celebrate in your country.

I'm from Matala of Huíla province Angola but we lived in capital city and Our address is: Rua Amilcar Cabral 73, Mutamba, Luanda, Angola but am presently in a refugee camp in Kenya.

I lost my mother when i was only 3months, i don't know her, i was brought up singlehanded by my lovely father that i lost last year so I will be delighted to be part of your family when i come if you give me the chance. My late father was into diamond business with some Portuguese investors that was how he made his fortune so it is a clean fund and i will be delighted to be part of your family if you won't be angry about it.

You’re really a sincere person and I will be delighted to work and partner with you. Please give me the chance and believe me that you will never regret having me into your life because you will benefit from it as well.

My father has 3 deposits that I’m with the documents. 1 is in a financial Security Company in Kenya, and 2 is in the bank. 1 is in a bank called Dubai Bank of Kenya, and another one is in a bank called UBA here in Kenya too.

Your presence will be needed before the one in security company which is the larger amount will be released but the once in banks, Dubai Bank of Kenya and UBA Bank can be released to us with or without your presence so please can you visit Nairobi Kenya lets claim all this fund once and for all and return back to your country together?

The one in Dubai Bank of Kenya is $7.5Million, the one in UBA is $3.5Million while the one in security company is $18.5 Million.

So please let me know the one you think we should start with first but believe me that it would have been best if you can come to Kenya then we work on all of them once and for all together.

My survival here has been by the grace of God because it has not been easy and that is why I want the fund released to us urgently so let me know your decision please.

Thanks once more for accepting to be there for me and what am very sure of is that you will never regret knowing me.

Please I’m waiting to read from you.
Yours sincerely
Kaith.

Sent from Outlook
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Turning into an ATM card Scam:

Dear ,

Thanks so much for your kind response and sincerity and am really thanking God for making me to meet a sincere person like you, thanks so much and i promise that you will never regret knowing someone like me.

I have received your response and thanks so much for your understanding and sincerity, I really appreciate.

After reading your message, i think is better we start with the small deposit with UBA Bank because that one will not require your bank account as they confirmed that it will be released to us via ATM Card, so i think is better so that as soon as the ATM Card gets to you, we can from the fund to finance retrieving the other deposits.

I have opened communication with UBA bank and i will get back to you as soon as i finalize with them on how we should move forward OK.

Thanks so much for accepting to be there for me, the good lord will always bless you in all your endeavors and believe me as i said that you will never regret knowing me.

Thanks once more.

yours sincerely
Kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Dearest ,

I will be concluding with UBA Bank on monday the 22nd of May by the grace of God and i will keep you posted thereafter.

I just want to notify you and to wish you a happy weekend.

Thanks so much for accepting to be there for me and i promise that you will never regret knowing me.

yours sincerely
Kaith Angela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Thanks so much uncle ,

love you and god bless you.

kaith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 am

Dearest

I’m expecting to hear from UBA bank before they close today so I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them OK.

Thanks so much george and may God bless you.

Yours sincerely

Kaith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Dearest ,

Thanks one more for accepting to partner with me, the good lord will always bless you in all your endeavors.

I have written the bank as i told you and have finalized with them and they have advised you contact them officially for the fund release so please send them below application or you amend it to your own satisfaction and forward to their below contact. You should address the application to Mr. Bruce Kinoti, and he will respond to you as soon as you write him.

It is their ATM Card department, they said the fund will be released to us via ATM Card that you can be able to use worldwide through any ATM Machine or you can take it to your bank when you receive it and your banker can divert the fund from the card into your existing bank account. They said ATM card is better because transferring the fund directly into your bank account from their bank which will be an international transfer will attracted encumbrances but ATM card won’t.

I have also attached the Proof of Fund Certificate that you should forward to them along with application and also some of my pictures for you to know what i look like and i will also appreciate to have one or 2 pictures of yours to know what you looks like too.

Mr. Bruce Kinoti
Credit Monitoring and Recoveries Officer
/Head of Cash4U department
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com
Tel: +254734781749

APPLICATION FOR DEPOSITED FUND RELEASE.

I,.......put your full name here...... do humbly apply to your company as the guardian of the underage bona-fide next of kin beneficiary of the consignment in your custody deposited by late Mr. Joseph Muga Godwin Dembo of Angola. Sir, I request that you advise me on how your company will release the fund to me and other requirements you will need.

I sincerely demand that my application be given an urgent attention by your good office.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

(YOUR NAME)

Capture.JPG

Phone:
+254734781749
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Kenya
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Kenya Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kaith-angel@hotmail.com my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Uncle ,

i have not heard from you since i sent you application for UBA and my pictures, didn't you receive it? Please let me know ecause your silence is getting me worried.

Kindly talk to me please.

i'm waiting.

kaith.

24th May 2017

Attention:

Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your ATM Card Fund Transfer

Welcome to UBA the United Bank For Africa.

UBA is Africa's global bank, a large bank with many branches across the globe including Europe and the United States.

We write to acknowledge receipt of your application for the release of your payment as we have already received signal/approval from our Apex Bank, Banque centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (Central Bank of African States) for the payment to be released via ATM Cash Card with immediate effect to your goodself courtesy of Miss. Kaith Angela Godwin Dembo being a minor.

We chose to pay you via VISA ATM Cash Card because is secured and gives receiver absolute privacy and convenience. The use of ATM Card has become a very good alternative in the transfer of funds all over the world and your total fund due in your favor will be programmed into a VISA ATM Cash Card and you will deserve the right to either come here to sign for release of the card or it will be insured and dispatched for delivery to your address. After you receive it, you will deserve the right to walk to any functioning Automated Teller Machine (ATM Machine) close to you and start making withdrawals of your funds, or you take the ATM Card to your banker and the fund in it will be diverted into your bank account.

One thing you must understand is that transfer of funds from West African States to Asia, Europe and America is very difficult because of so many restrictions on international transfers, but I want to assure you that payment via ATM Card is easy, risk free and free of encumbrances which you will notice shortly as we proceed.

It is my duty to ensure you receive your fund without encumbrances so I urge you follow my instructions accordingly to enable us serve you better with this good office.

Kindly fill attached Card Centre Form and return immediately to enable issuance of your ATM Card.
Note that your bank account detail is optional.

We anticipate your urgent response to this regard to enable us serve you better.

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Regards.

Enoch

For

Mr. Mr. Bruce Kinoti
Credit Monitoring and Recoveries Officer
/Head of Cash4U Department
UBA BANK KENYA LTD.
Tel: +254734781749
Card Dpt free server email: ubacards@hotmail.com
Official: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

20170524232433-562f0d01-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.