Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marrinavi@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marrinavi@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 14, 2017 2:12 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hi
My name is Marri navi I am 23 years old Girl , I am new to this site so I read through your profile and I like your profile . I would like to know more about you if you don`t mind. Age is not a barrier just a number .We can talk and learn more about each other ,cultures and languages .
Please and please kindly write me on my private email (marrinavi@outlook.com) so that I can tell you more about me and also send you more of my pictures.
Best Regards,
Marri navi

Full Name Marrinavi - no picture
Birth Year 1990
City Ivoire Cost
Country Cote D`Ivoire
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marrinavi@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

You can call me Christina too thats my middle name OK ?.

Thanks so much for your kind reply ,it is my pleasure reading your email now which was well understood .
I feel great to meet you and so wish that we will be great friends and more . I hope we will get to know each other more by telling or asking abouut each other .How I wish you my plans to relocate to your Country will work out soon .

Hey u! I am intelligent, honest, sincere, funny, passionate, compassionate, loyal, friend until the end, romantic, determined, driven and have integrity. I love long walks on the beach at night, those mushy love songs, flowers, lightening bugs, thunderstorms, waking up with that someone special, cuddling just because... I am also very silly and love pillow fights, tickling and joking around. I must warn you though.. I have a wild side so I need someone who can be wild with me from time to time!! Some of my hobbies are shooting pool, bowling, swimming, being with friends and family, movies, traveling, antiques and surfing the net. Basically easy going and like to have fun at whatever !!!

New person is as a new movie, sometimes a name is more than enough, sometimes you cannot stop to watch it. And then between two extremes we can find everything. I like extreme things, they fascinate and scare, but nothing is as enjoyable as time spent with someone who knows you well and whom you know. Let's start from good evening and who knows how long conversation will last?.
I am an average woman, looking for an average man to become unique for each other, to share good times and make them even better and make bad times go away.
But, to make it short: Just get to know me and we ll see what happens. I probably look like the good girl from next door but still waters are deep! ;-) So, are you the man to make me take the next flight to your city ??.
I have prayed especially regards to God sending me a trustworthy friend .My Heart told me you are the one that will help me .
I am the only surviving Daughter of my parents owing to political war in my country in 2011 ..
I inherited a total amount of $4.6 Million US Dollars .This funds I want to transfer to any account of your choice on trust for investment purposes .
As soon as the transaction is completed you will have to send me some money for me to fly over to meet with you in your Country to continue my education .

I want a man who is honest and has integrity. He is smart, funny, sexy and knows when to be "good" and when to be "bad"!!! Smile!!!!! Seriously though, I am looking for my best friend and love of my life. I want someone who I think about and it puts a smile on my face and gives me a funny feeling in my stomach. Someone who can have an intelligent conversation but also enjoys quiet moments. I want someone who can enhance me and teach me different things and me be able to do the same for them.
I will end my long email , I dont want to get you bored so I will the wait for you to write back . Have a great day and take good care of yourself .
Yours,
Christina

Stolen pictures received with the email:

christina.PNG

christina1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.