Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:26 am

MyBelovedNet:

Hello First of all I saw your profile here and i got amazed about you.You are a wonderful man.I would really like to communicate with you and know more about you. My name is Miss Ronda am single for a long time now,and i tried to found my second half here in this site.I am for a serious relationship.I would be very happy if you answered back to me at rondahadaram@gmail.com so i can tell you more of me send my photos to you also. Your friend Ronda.

Fake profile used:

Ronda
Birth Year 1977
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

Stolen picture used:

ronda.PNG
ronda.PNG (144.68 KiB) Viewed 9724 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 pm

How are you today ? I like to be open , i am a woman that have seen life , i have been in the social circle for many years , It really does not matter one's age ,color or achievement , what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression ,

This is the most important thing in life , to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart , I have been hardworking all my life , i must think of something better , to enjoy my life and probably have a family , maybe relocate and start investing in other things , Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Ronda Hadaram , am from France , i was born in France , And i left France at Age of 14 Years , Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in British Arab Commercial Bank PLC United Kingdom , I lost my only daughter at age of 6 years ,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman , which caused our divorce , but is ok , since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing , that i was not having time for him , but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal , i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us , I am happy alone because I have everything i need , This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too ???? I like to know you better , what you really do and your position in your work , your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon
Mrs Ronda Hadaram

Header;
Return-Path: <rondahadaram@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ua0-x231.google.com (mail-ua0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c08::231])
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017
Subject: HELLO MY DEAR

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:06 am

I am very happy to receive your response , How are you today ? I have a strong feeling after receiving your message , I have a feeling that you are an honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear , I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier , I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fifteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country , I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we have known each other as business is done with trust , I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you , That is why i took some days to know little about you , Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now , i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you , my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this proposal well for both of us

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me , 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank , We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage , Please this is an honest request for you and i to keep this deal between us alone. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anyway unless you and i alone .

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

YOUR FULL INFORMATION

Your Name...............
Your Home Addresses.............
City...................
Country................
Your Picture

Thanks and best regards.
Mrs Ronda

Ronda Hadaram ID.jpg

Ronda Hadaram PP.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:18 am

MY DEAREST ,
How are you doing together with your family , I hope all is well ? i am very sorry for my late reply , i have been busy in the office . here is my phone number +447459399693
NOTE do not call me , you can SMS me , Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank , ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction , What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account , Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future , family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note , if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you , but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below , send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows .

Bank Details
British Arab Commercial Bank PLC
Chief Executive Officer Mr. Paul A. Hartwell
Address: 10 8bj , 8-10 Mansion House Pl , London EC4N 8BJ, United Kingdomom
Phone
Tel:.....................( +447974955369

Bank Email ( bacbplc@accountant.com<mailto:bacbplc@accountant.com> )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account , then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio , Immediately you apply , send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank .

My best regard to you and your family ,
Love from Yours Mrs Ronda

============================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager British Arab Commercial Bank PLC
Chief Executive Officer Mr. Paul A. Hartwell
Address: 10 8bj, 8-10 Mansion House Pl, London EC4N 8BJ , United Kingdom
Phone
Tel:.....................( +447974955369
Bank Email ( bacbplc@accountant.com<mailto: bacbplc@accountant.com > )

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Dr. Fouad Shennib Ahmed , who was cancer patient and died of cancer on 6th February, 2008 while still inside the capital Libya , Tripoli

After his funeral celebration , i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fifteen Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($15.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 15.5 Million) into my nominated bank account , Upon your urgent response to this effect , I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay .

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred .

Yours sincerely

Phone:
+447974955369
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+447459399693
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bacbplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:37 am

Welcome To British Arab Commercial Bank PLC United Kingdom
مرحبا بكم في البنك التجاري العربي البريطاني PLC المملكة المتحدة
British Arab Commercial Bank PLC United Kingdom
Address: 10 8bj, 8-10 Mansion House Pl, London EC4N 8BJ, United Kingdom
Tel : ++447974955369

Fax No.:+44-703-186-3763,
02/03/2017

ATTENTION
We wish to inform you that our transfer department of British Arab Commercial bank Plc United Kingdom, carefully received your official message in respect of our late customer funds.

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us to carry out our official Bank duties which is needful before the transfer will be effected for confirmation.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You are hereby given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank, We stand to give all our customer the best of our service, We once again welcome you to British Arab Commercial bank Plc , United Kingdom.
Thanks.

Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Paul A. Hartwell
British Arab Commercial bank Plc

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to British Arab Commercial Bank PLC and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. British Arab Commercial Bank PLC shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at ( bacbplc@accountant.com )

20170303014209-d7cbe13c-me.jpg

20170303014210-7c58d9a7-me.jpg

Phone:
+447031863763
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bacbplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:10 am

03/03/2017

ATTENTION
You can forward the details and the information direct to our bank email . since you can not print or scan the forms
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:23 am

Dear ,
Good morning,I hope the message meet you in good health.We have no option but to wait for ID, have you gotten your birth certificate?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bacbplc@accountant.com rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:00 am

04/March/2017

ATTENTION SIR
Be notified that the management of British Arab Commercial Bank PLC United Kingdom, is in receipt of the returned Official Deceased inquiry form with the correct information required.

You are therefore instructed after the Bank Executive Board of Directors meeting, before the Bank can be able to approve the fund in your favor as the benefited next of kin to the deceased, You are required to pass the second test by forwarding the following documents to the bank.

(1) The Death Certificate of the Deceased.
(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to him on 13th March, 2006.
(3) Your National Identification Card or valid International Passport.

We request for this stated documents with immediate effect to enable us to approve your request.
Thanks.

Hello my love ,
how are you and how is your health which is very important to me , i hope all is well with you . as for me over here i am not doing fine because of this job . honey i am tired of this job . i am very sorry for my late reply i have been very busy with work in the office . My dear i am very happy to read that you have send the application letter for request of claim to the bank for the claim of the fund . when you receive any responds from them please update me OK . hoping to read from you soon and have a nice and wonderful day with all my love and care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:14 am

I will be waiting and when you get the card I will like you to send me a scan copy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:39 am

Good day ,am still waiting to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.