Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:30 am

send them to me as soon as you get them
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 am

I am still waiting for you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:56 pm

How are you doing and I hope this message meet you in good health.I will like to know your stand on my proposal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

animariedurbin@gmail.com ggleitch55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Dear

Honestly i am not so much aware of the legal procedure to claim such a huge amount. So for this reason. I consulted an attorney who is a Canadian attorney but operate in England in connection of some good law firms here.I cannot use English lawyers because of the obvious risk of finding out the truth behind the dealing arrangement i have with you.I have explain to him regarding the situations of the funds because for us to get this fund out successfully. There must be some legal procedure involved. I hope you know that England has a strict law on funds. So i have forwarded your contact email information to Mr Garry Leitch. His email is ggleitch55@gmail.com . He will be contacting you to discuss a better way forward because i as a banker can only work as the accounting officer of the diseased but not as his legal representative. So look forward for email from Mr Garry.

Regards
Anne Marie

Hello

I am Mr Garry Gene Leitch. I got your contact email from Anne Marie Durbin. Can you send me your contact phone number to discuss on the subject matter and i can profess some legal conduit best fit the approach. I look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Header:
Return-Path: <ggleitch55@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x229.google.com (mail-oi0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::229])
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Subject: Garry Leitch
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rondahadaram@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 am

Dear,
I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of our bank with the help of Director of foreign transfer United bank of Africa and also with the special assistance of a New Zealand business man that catered for other logistics and stand as the legal beneficiary for the claim of the fund . However, I left the sum of $450,000 (Four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $450,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in the deal . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $100,000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $350,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country . I lack the time to travel to Africa now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand . I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of this country to New Zealand where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements and real Estate investment . For your own good, I requested my partner to left the sum of $450,000 (four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card . with one Mr. Andrew Luis He is a bank officer in United bank of Africa , now go on and contact him through his official email address ( UBAgroupofbankingsenegal@execs.com) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Andrew Luis immediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.
Below is the contact of Mr.Andrew Luis
Telephone Number: +221767251033
Email: ( UBAgroupofbankingsenegal@execs.com )

Thanks and God bless you
Mrs Ronda..

Phone:
+221767251033
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.