Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nasri.assala92@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nasri.assala92@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:31 am

Assalam alaykum wr wb
People
Nasri Assala <nasri.assala92@gmail.com> Today at 20:49
To
Message body
My name is Miss Nasri Assala,

Greeting in the name of God.I read through your profile now and it convinces me to seek for your assistant in this adventure.How is your day ? I hope all is well and fine with you.My name is Miss Nasri Assala from Syria, I was born on the 1st of March 1992, I'm 24 years old 5ft 8in tall,never married before.I have faith in you and it's the Almighty God that lead me to come across you.I am the only child of Late Dr.Hamed Assala,I was born in a respected and peaceful family in Eastern Damascus Syria.

My late father (Dr.Hamed Assala) was an International Businessman,a British Trained Economist and he later joined politics and served Under the Presidency of Bashar al-Assad. My Father was among the first victim of the uprising in Syria which has fully turned into Civil as I am writing this mail to you.My Parents were traveling to our home Community when some group of armed militants stopped him and killed all the people in his car,my Father died instantly while my Mother died later in the Military hospital Damascus.I managed to travel out of the Country through the help of the officials of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR),and I am residing in a Refugee Camp in Lebanon and presently transfer here in UK United Kingdom.

There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself before because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me.But I am now convinced with faith to disclosed it to you before it is too late.I will like to let you know that my late father Dr.Hamed Assala was a Politician and an International Businessman.My Father loved me so much that he always give me the best of everything he can.When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in Bank of America,which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is Eight Million one hundred thousands dollars i.e ($8.1 Million US Dollars).

I will like you to assist me to transfer this fund into your account in your country as I will immediately join you in your country after the transfer of the fund into your account.I will need your help to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you immediately after the transfer of the fund into your account.

Please I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached to this mail is my picture,may God guide and protect you.I will be waiting for your reply.

Take care.

Yours Truly
Miss Nasri Assala
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nasri_assala92@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Same script:

Dear sir,

Greeting in the name of Allah.I read through your profile now and it convinces me to seek for your assistant in this adventure.How is your day ? I hope all is well and fine with you.My name is Miss Nasri Assala from Syria, I was born on the 1st of March 1992, I'm 25 years old 5ft 8in tall,never married before.I have faith in you and it's the Almighty God that lead me to come across you.I am the only child of Late Dr.Hamed Assala,I was born in a respected and peaceful family in Eastern Damascus Syria.

My late father (Dr.Hamed Assala) was an International Businessman,a British Trained Economist and he later joined politics and served Under the Presidency of Bashar al-Assad. My Father was among the first victim of the uprising in Syria which has fully turned into Civil as I am writing this mail to you.My Parents were traveling to our home Community when some group of armed militants stopped him and killed all the people in his car,my Father died instantly while my Mother died later in the Military hospital Damascus.I managed to travel out of the Country through the help of the officials of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR),and I am residing in a Refugee Camp in Lebanon and presently transfer here in UK United Kingdom.

There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself before because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me.But I am now convinced with faith to disclosed it to you before it is too late.I will like to let you know that my late father Dr.Hamed Assala was a Politician and an International Businessman.My Father loved me so much that he always give me the best of everything he can.When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in Bank of America,which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is Eight Million one hundred thousands dollars i.e ($8.1 Million US Dollars).

I will like you to assist me to transfer this fund into your account in your country as I will immediately join you in your country after the transfer of the fund into your account.I will need your help to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you immediately after the transfer of the fund into your account.

Please I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached to this mail is my picture,may God guide and protect you.I will be waiting for your reply.

Take care.

Yours Truly
Miss Nasri Assala

Header:
Return-Path: <nasri_assala92@hotmail.com>
Received: from SN1PR0201MB1824.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.228.146]) by SN1PR0201MB1824.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.228.146]) with mapi id 15.20.0077.023;
Sun, 22 Oct 2017
Subject: Greeting from Nasri Assala
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Dear Beloved

Thank you for your response.As I am writing this mail to you, I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come.I see you as a good father whom God will use to wipe away my tears.My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying,and after I carefully read through your profile,I have the faith that we will make good relationship not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.

Please sir,I beg you to find any ways you can be able to assist me sir.I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,the only person I have now is, Rev, Father.Emmanuel James of St.James Church which is located inside the Refugee Camp here and his office telephone number is +44 1133 2032 57..

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge Rev Father.Emmanuel James gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails.I will be very glad if you can call me on his office phone number.When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Nasri Assala,he will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee, that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it,since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Camp after transferring such amount of money to me and the Bank assured me that once the transfer process starts that they will not transfer the money all at once but gradually to avoid any security problem.

I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but I am telling you about it because of my suffering condition here,I decided to let you know earlier, so that I can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible.I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me,that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me.I promise to be your lovely daughter.

Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help.In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and give you the contact of the bank which the money was deposited in the United States,so that you can contact them for confirmation.My dear,I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life.

I am humbly waiting for your mail.

Check your attachment.

Yours Ever
Miss Nasri Assala

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (81.19 KiB) Viewed 6639 times

Phone:
+441133203257
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Leeds
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasri_assala92@hotmail.com boa_ftr@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Dear Beloved Dad.

I thank you once again for reaching me.I have quite read your message and the contents well noted with me.I agreed with you and I will never let you regret of having someone like me Insha Allah. I am not really fine because of the bad situation here as I told you earlier. I see you as a very nice person whom I can lean upon for trust and support in life. And I am very happy because you accepted to help me out.

Really, it sounds somehow to trust somebody that you have never seen in person but one thing you need to understand is that anybody who is into difficult situation must be looking for help from every where and when I came in contact with you I felt relaxed believing that God has answered my fasting and prayers.

Also, I have kept this secret for so long, but I cannot do myself any good without reaching out to a nice person who can help me out, instead of staying here wasting time. I appreciate your effort to assist me to be out and free and to help me to get the money from the Bank.

In this regards I will like you to contact the Bank with their contact information below, please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer the ($8.1 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late Father of which I am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Let them know that is Miss Nasri Assala who instructed you as I havel also confirm that to them. Below are the Bank contact information:

BANK OF AMERICA
Mr.KEVIN GIBSON
Address: 115 W 42nd St New York, NY 10036 US
Tel: + (1 347) 305-5674
Fax:+ (1 347) 764-0694
RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

E-mail: boa_ft@financier.com
INFORMATION CODE: DEPOSIT
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR HAMED ASSALA
NATIONALITY: SYRIAN
Next of kin MISS.NASRI ASSALA
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 8.1 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 43483002

Please try and contact them to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the money into your account in your country. My dear, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out of this situation and I promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life. I have mapped out 35% for all your good effort towards my freedom.

As I told you before, this Refugee Camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the Bank so that after the transfer you will send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I so much trust you and I will like you to maintain the trust I have got in you.

Please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. It is my future and my life. I will not like people to know about this fund because I am afraid not to lose my life or the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, so that I will know the response from the Bank. Please do it to help me not because you are begging for money but for the love you have for me.

Take good care of yourself.

Allah Hafiz
Miss.Nasri Assala

Dear Beloved Dad.

Below is the correct bank email address as writing.Kindly contact the Bank of America via below email and keep me inform in other to know next step.

BANK OF AMERICA
Mr.KEVIN GIBSON
Fax:+ (1 347) 764-0694
RAPID TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

E-mail: boa_ftr@financier.com
INFORMATION CODE: DEPOSIT
NAME OF DEPOSITOR: DR HAMED ASSALA
NATIONALITY: SYRIAN
Next of kin MISS.NASRI ASSALA
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 8.1 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 43483002

Allah Hafiz
Miss.Nasri Assala

Phones:
+13473055674
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Cablevision Lightpath, Inc. - Ny

+13477640694
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Dear Beloved Dad.

I greet you in the mighty name of God sir.In fact,I dont know how much I can thank you for your kindness and effort to see me through in this situation and brings my dream to reality.

I am very much happy to inform you that the Bank of America management have just call me and ask me a series of question about the trust I had in you by presenting you to be my authorized person to receive my inherited fund on my behalf,and I have clear them that you are the only person I gave my trust and authority to receive the fund on my behalf.

I am happy to inform you that the Bank of America management have promise me that they are going to treat my fund transfer issue accordingly and to treat you normal with due respect as my authorized person to receive the fund on my behalf as suggested.

The Bank have confirmed to me that they will treat your application accordingly and get back to you with outcome after the board of directors resolution meeting over the claim.I believe that BOA management will get in touch with you as soon as possible as they already confirm to me today.

Please,I will like you to inform me immediately after the Bank of America management has responded to your application to them,so that I can do the necessary follow up and know the next step.

All my expectation now is immediate transfer of my inherited fund into your account so that I can leave this place and join you in your country for better life leaving and ambition achievement.

I thank you once again for your good effort and kindness.

May Almighty God continue to be with you and your family amen.

Yours ever daughter
Miss.Nasri Assala
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa_ftr@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:27 pm

Bank of America
Rapid Transfer Department
Transfer Payment Division

Fax:+ (212) 764-0694

Release/Transfer Notice of due Funds ($8,100,000.00 USD).

Payment File No: A.7754190 Allocation No:097246

Strict Attn,

I am officially instructed by the Director of Foreign Operation/Rapid Transfer, to write you in response to your email which we received in this office. Actually, we have been informed earlier by Miss Nasri Assala that she wants you to be her Trustee/Partner in claiming her late father's cash deposit in our Bank.Her late father Dr. Hamed Assala prior to his death happens to be one of our highly-rated and respected customers with cumulative sum of ($8.1 Million US Dollars) deposit base.

We have also confirmed that Miss Nasri Assala who is the only daughter of Dr. Hamed Assala is presently residing in a United Kingdom integrated Refugee Home in London England, because of the protracted civil unrest and drought in Syria, we confirmed the information using one of the US Embassy Representatives in United Kingdom.

However, since we have confirmed your appointment as the trustee to represent the next of kin, we therefore notify you that before we transact any business concerning the release of the fund into your personal account, we want you to send the following documents immediately to us:

1. A Power of Attorney, permitting you to claim the fund on her behalf, the Power of Attorney will also include your account information. Please Note: This Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a UK resident Lawyer. (Since the Depositor is right there in United Kingdom and she can as well help you to get it done quickly).

2. Recommendation letter from a qualify legal practitionner

3. A copy of Certificate of Legality

4. A Notarized Affidavit of Oath from a United Kingdom High Court of Justice.

Note: The documents as stated above are compulsory, for us to streamline our records, and to protect our interest, yours and that of the next of kin.

The presentation of these four vital documents as stipulated by our Banking Policy and in strict compliance with the American Banking Laws under the Bank Charter Act 1844 will ensure a smooth, quick, and successful transfer without any further delay. And once we acknowledge the receipt of the documents we will then transfer the money into your account gradually,using the International Money Transfer Protocol (IMTP) as endorsed by all the United Nation Member States, in order to protect you and your Partner from any security risk.

We always guarantee effective and efficient service delivery to all our numerous customers at the nick of time, for their utmost satisfaction.

Looking forward for the require documents to facilitate the transfer of the fund.

Thank you in anticipation of your Co-operation and understanding.

Yours sincerely
Mr.Kelvin Gibson
Official appointee for the payment

Header:
Return-Path: <boa_ftr@financier.com>
Received: from [41.66.202.37] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Subject: BOA

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.202.37<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana As International Transit<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Dear

Thanks for everything you have been doing for the progress of my inheritance fund transfer.I am happy with my full heart and have started dreaming of been together with you in your country which I believe that Allah Almighty will make it to come true Insha Allah.

I have discussed the issue of the transfer documents required by the bank of America with the rev.father here, to see if he can assist us with appointment of a good lawyer to help us produce the require documents by the bank of America with the power of Attorney as requested by the bank of America management.I am happy to inform you that finally after my discussion with the rev,father this morning,he has finally reason with me and do introduce below lawyer as one of the most reliable legal practitioner who will be able to handle the case perfectly.

The rev.father has made me to talk to the lawyer on phone this morning and the lawyer asked me to wait for him in the camp that he is coming to visit me here for more details about my inherited fund with the bank of America and also about my family background.Thank God the lawyer has just left the rev.father office now after which I have quite explain to him in details about the situation in Syria which made me to found myself in this situation today.

Finally,the lawyer has promise to handle the case perfectly and he ask me to tell you to contact him via below information for the procurement procedure.

Please try to contact the lawyer below who is authorized to produce the documents with the power of Attorney on my behalf for the transfer of the fund.

His contact details are as follows
Hon.Barrister.Carey Olsen
8-10 Throgmorton Avenue
London EC2N 2DL
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 203 3223 718
EMAIL : carey_olsen@hotmail.com

Once again,I am very glad for your help and I can not wait to see you here for a visit after my travel arrangement is done by you after the transfer,there is no need for me to continue staying here in the refugee camp than to go with you for leaving a better future as desires Insha Allah.

Inform me as soon as you contact my lawyer via above contact information.

Attached is the deposit certificate of the fund.

I thank you once again for your great effort.

Yours ever daughter
Miss Nasri Assala

Watered.png

Phone:
+442033223718
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* (aq) Limited trading as aql
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carey_olsen@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:54 pm

From the desk of the Principal Attorney

Dear client

Regards to your consult.

This is to inform you that I am ready to obtain the documents on following already discussion with Miss.Nasri Assala regarding her father fund deposited at the Bank of America.

It may interest you to know that I have already call the Bank of America officer in charge Mr.Kelvin Gibson regarding this fund release issue and he has explain to me in details about immediate release and transfer of the fund to you as authorized beneficiary introduced to the Bank management by the daughter of the fund depositor Miss.Nasri Assala.

We are ready to work for you and procure the fund release documents as soon as possible after your compliance.

Check your attach file for details and comply accordingly.

Yours in service
Hon.Carey Olsen

donewatered.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carey_olsen@hotmail.com nasri_assala92@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 pm

Dear client

Regards to your service

This is to inform you that the Principal Attorney Hon.Carey Olsen received your message immediately after my arrival from the ministry of Justice.

I have read and the contents of your message is well understood to me.I hereby provide below following chamber cashier account information for you to make the documents procurement payment through.

Account Name : Rasak Kassim
Bank Name : Halifax
Account No. : 01134489
Sort Code : 110868
BIC : HLFXGB21Y22
IBAN : GB83HLFX11086801134489
ADDRESS OF BANK : 9_13 POWIS ST,WOOLWICH SE186HZ

Above is the receiver account information as we will be looking forward for the payment slip of the payment as soon as it is sent,to enable us to proceed to the ministry immediately for issuance of the documents.

The copy of the documents will be sent to you as soon as it is obtained.

We promise to serve you better.

Yours in service
Hon.Carey Olsen

Dear Lovely Dad,

Greeting to you in the name of God.I am very happy and I feel more comfortable to see your efforts over my freedom from this camp.I am hopeful to speak with you on phone as soon as possible sir.I thank you for all you have promise to do in my life to make my life and future blossom and meaningful again, and God will surely bless you for all your best well wishes to me and your children also shall found the good eyes of the Almighty where ever they are in the name of God amen.

Dad,I cant wait for you to have me in your arms as one of your truthful and honest daughter that has the fear of the Lord.You can never regret of having me as one of your faithful and sincere obedient daughter.Dad,I am happy to see that you have contacted the lawyer for the issuance of the needed documents as the lawyer call me this afternoon and inform me that you have contacted him already.I thank you very much for your efforts and kindness sir.

Dad,please you should try to be calling me at times when ever you are less busy because I always like to talk to you for my moral satisfaction.If you call me the Reverend father has to send for me first before I can receive the call from you and that will be OK with me.

Dad,please try to be constant with me regarding any ongoing information about the release and transfer of my fund because,you suppose to know that at this stage,I need to be hearing from you constantly for my happiness.

I will continue praying from time to time for Almighty God to continue strengthened your heart desires and reward you abundantly for your efforts and kindness and so shall it be in the mighty name of God amen.

Extend my sincere greeting to the family,hope to join them soon.

Yours ever daughter
Miss Nasri Assala
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

carey_olsen@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:38 am

Dear client

Regards to your service

This is to inform you that we have been waiting for the payment slip of the documents procurement charges since yesterday as you promise to do.

Do not fail to send the scan copy of the payment information to this office for immediate action to be taken.

Looking forward for the payment information.

Yours in service
Hon.Carey Olsen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.