Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peacedabah50@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

peacedabah50@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:07 pm

From a survivor:

Skype ID:
live:peacedabah50

On 12/23/16, peace dabah <peacedabah50@outlook.com> wrote:
> My dear,my name is peace dabah,i saw your profile here on(Facebook)today and
> became interested in you, i will also like to know you more,i want you to
> send a Message to my Email Address so that i will give you my picture for
> you to know whom i am. Here is my address i have good reason for contacting
> you which i will tell you later, i believe we can move from here. i want to
> be your good friend.??

Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016
Subject: DARLING THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH TRUST.
To:
Greetings my dear.

How are you doing today. i hope everything is ok with you. i believe
after going through this letter you will now understand what i am
saying,

Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come
to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,
please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship
with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here,
and after reading your profile. I am (Miss peace JONATHAN DABAH) 24
years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late (Dr.JONATHAN
DABAH). my late father was the former deputy minister of national
security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now
in exile after many innocent soul were killed in my country Liberia,
My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor, He accused my
father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am
receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late
father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
my beloved Father.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my
international passport File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently
seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the
Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you
personally for a long term business relationship and investment
assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$6.750m) in
one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin.
But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this
money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do
they know about the valuable documents.

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to
me here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late
father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years
of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i
should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so
the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the
money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money
in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was
in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my
intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your
assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the
reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should
be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I
shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the
refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can
receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest
phone Number here in the camp, Please when you call , tell him that
you want to speak with (Miss peace) the Liberian girl in female hostel
room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call,

This is the Rev priest phone number (+221-776-145-372).and his email (
samueltimothy228@yahoo.com )

Please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do
keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to
anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is
transferred into your account.

Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,

Attached here is my picture

Yours faithfully
Peace.

Photos:

D1.JPG

D2.JPG

Phone:
+221776145372
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaritakristen@gmail.com

Unread postby deadmans96 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:41 pm

On Sunday, January 24, 2021,
Margarita Kristen <margaritakristen@gmail.com> wrote:

I lost my husband on August 16, 2014. Meanwhile, I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollable and I have a few months more to live.

Before the death of my husband, he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million Us dollars, but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account, my husband was a philanthropist and a good man before his death, He also encouraged me to help poor peoples, because since we got married we have not been able to have any child. Because of the condition of my health I have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 Us dollars to the hospital for my medication.

I will like to send the remaining two million Us dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money, Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project.

I want to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you, Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because I will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money but God will be there to see you, you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work.

My dear, this is my present condition, reply to me if you can handle the project so that I can give you more information Okay.

Dear, following our previous conversation, According to the doctors and the result they gave me, i was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, i can't even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage and that is the main reason why i contacted you since i can not carry out the project on my own.

Please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you.

I want you to send me your personal data such as.......
Your full name...........
Your country and City...........
Home address.................
Phone number.................
Your Age......................
Occupation..................

Please keep this very secret, do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money, this is my address No. 23702 Dahlgren Avenue, Portsmouth United Kingdom. I need your full name, address and telephone number.

I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country as soon as I get your details.

my dear, I must thank you once again for your confidence to handle this for me because of my health condition

I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country as I said before and as soon as I get his reply I will let you know OK.

I want to tell you that I have contacted my bank manager to know how to secure a confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your country and got his reply some hours ago.

And he told me that if I transfer the money through the Bank ( swift transfer ) that I have to face interrogation and examination by the British government because they do not allow such a big amount to be transferred. the bank manager said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money is through diplomatic agents.

I have concluded to use this method ( using the services of diplomatic agents ) to bring the money to your country XXX, I have contacted COURIER SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY and by God's grace they will finish everything by tomorrow.

I want to tell you that I have completed the process of sending the money through NATWEST SECURITY SERVICE Courier delivery, the package has been awarded to a Diplomat completely sealed and labeled as luggage Diplomatic and the total money in the suitcase was $2,000,000.00 ( two Million Us dollars ) this is the code of the box (8619) it is only you that has the code, even the agent did not know this code number.

The Diplomat David George will leave UK today and arrive in your country within the space of some hours as he told me, means on tomorrow morning he may be there, he will call you immediately he Landed so that you will speak with the custom officers so that you will know how to pay the clearance fee which you have to be paid in your local currency there for the customs not to open the box. and also try to follow his instructions as soon as he calls you.
Once again please do not tell anybody about this money until you receive it in your house as the agent warns for their security reasons.

I sincerely appreciate all your goodness and caring towards me if God wishes I will live and can never forget about you in life.

Yours forever friend
Mrs Margarita Kristen Williams.

I have paid the charge fees to the natwest service delivery company from the UK London to XXX but you need to Pay other charges fee in your XXX local currency there in XXX airport for the customs officers for them not to open the luggage box Package, so be sure and ready to settle everything tomorrow morning once the Diploma David George arrives at XXX airport OK.

My dear beloved friend, I understand you very well and you don't need to go to XXX Airport OK. Once Diploma David George called you on the telephone, try to follow his Instructions given to you by XXX Customs Officers concerning the charges you need to Pay OK, thanks.

My dear beloved friend, please try all your possible best and borrow the Money 1300$ from your friends and make sure you settle them and Diploma David George can be able to deliver the Luggage to you Immediately OK.

My dear please do all your possible Best and look for the remaining balance and complete it $1300 before Sunday, as you promised to give you two days time OK. my beloved friend you know it very well that ( Natwest Service Delivery Company ) is a delivering Team and they move Country by Countries and am pleading to Diploma David George to wait for you in two days time to get the whole Money completed and he Agreed to wait from now to Sunday, so my beloved friend please do your best and look for the money and send it to Airport Customs Officers by this Weekend, so that Diploma David George will now bring the Luggage Box out and deliver it to you at your Resident house address OK, thanks.

My beloved good friend, how are you doing over there in your country XXX, I never receive any message from you again I hope all is well with you. Please, I need to read from you to know how you are doing with the Clearance charge which you promised to get in two days time.

My beloved friend, how are you doing today, I contacted one of my husband's friends in Senegal to help me with $800 USD and She accepted to do that for me. my dear please I want you to send her that $500 Dollars which you have right now, please make sure she receives the money $500 Dollars in Senegal Dakar through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER or MONEYGRAM TRANSFER today or tomorrow Morning OK.

My beloved friend, please this is Information you will use and send the money $500 us dollars immediately via Western Union money transfer or Money-Gram transfer. so that the Woman in Senegal will receive it and complete everything for you and send it to Diploma David George Together OK.

FIRST NAME:......... M.
LAST NAME:.......... A.
QUESTION;........... GOOD
ANSWER:............. YES
ADDRESS:............ DAKAR
CODE:............... +221776145372
CONTROL:............ MTCN

My dear please once you send the money today or first thing tomorrow morning, make sure you send me the Payment Slip here in my Email Address so that i can forward it to the Woman (M. A.) OK, thanks.
deadmans96
New survivor

Re: peacedabah50@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:13 pm

Did you receive any photos or fake documents from the scammer?
Also was the E-mail address you posted the only one being used by the scammer?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.