Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Meagan Good

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Meagan Good

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 am

Contact on 4pp l:

hello how are you hope fine, i saw your profile and it interest me so i decided to write you this note please write me on (queenbaby003@yahoo.in)because you seems to me very interesting

Profile elements:

missqueen08
looking for some one speacial in my life

I am a:Woman
Birthday:22.01.1987
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:reading novels,cooking and watching movies
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Currently a student
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Dark brown
i am a simple girl with god fearing and i love making people around me happy because im a girl with charisma,

Email:

Dearest One,
How are you today,l hope you are fine.
My name is Miss Queen Kassala i am 24 years single, i am from Port Sudan in AfricaSenegal due to the war in my country, i really need help to come out from this situation.i saw your profile and i like it, you sound real and interesting after going through your profile i was moved to contact you to know more about you.
My day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so,the only person i have now is Rev. Father (Owen Gilbert) who is heading the missionary.He has been very good to me since i came here, his number is (00221-761384401) ,dear you can call me through his phone he is going to call me to answer to your call.
My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (DR ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Port Sudan
I want to spend the rest of my life seeing you,please l would like you to know that l have my late father's last will statement and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.5(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars), So i will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I want you to Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to the law of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal,i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, however,they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.
presently residing in During the war the rebel and the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents, It is only me that is alive and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living the missionary, by the help of UN army.
I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l have a lot to tell you, l kept this secret to people and want you to also keep this secret, here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, have a nice time and think about me. this is the email address of the Reverend (revfrgilbert1@yahoo.com) l hope to hear from you soon, i still remain yours forever Queen.
I would like to know more about you.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.185.124]
Subject: hello your friend from 4pp l .com

Originating IP: 41.82.185.124
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.