Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:55 pm

ATTENTION.MR
HOW ARE YOU DOING I RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL I WANT YOU TO KNOW AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT IT ONLY TAKE TWO DAYS FOR YOU TO HAVE THE DOCUMENTS TO SEND TO THE BANK ALL YOU NEED IS TO MADE THE PAYMENT AND SCAN ME THE TRANSFER SLIP SO THAT I CAN INFORM MY BANK TO RECEIVE THE AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY HAVE A GOOD DAY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN BYE

FROM BARRISTER MOHAMMED HAJI KASTILLA CHAMBERS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 pm

hello my darling
how are you doing today please i receive your email and i talk to the lawyer through reverend office and he told me that nothing wrong with the account that you have to use the account to deposited the money or you went to western union with his details to send it to him please remember the bank is waiting for you to send them those documents i want you to try to go to the western union and send him the money or money gram please you have to try to send him the money through western union money transfer or money gram because is the easy way to send him the money we dont need to delay do your best to make sure you send the money to the lawyer and let me know as soon as you done that waiting for your soon respond i really appreciate all your effort in this matter bye for now

hello my darling
how are you doing today please i receive your email and i talk to the lawyer through reverend office and he told me that nothing wrong with the account that you have to use the account to deposited the money or you went to western union with his details to send it to him please remember the bank is waiting for you to send them those documents i want you to try to go to the western union and send him the money or money gram please you have to try to send him the money through western union money transfer or money gram because is the easy way to send him the money we dont need to delay do your best to make sure you send the money to the lawyer and let me know as soon as you done that waiting for your soon respond i really appreciate all your effort in this matter bye for now

Dear Sweetheart,

why are you keeping silent from me for long time now. Have you forgotten that you have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because I'll be in your arms forever. Your song is the sweetest thing. You have given me so much already.

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then you would understand the language of love with which it speaks.

If only you could kiss me then you would taste my love for you that is so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie! So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust you. If you want me as your love as much as I want you, as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart.

My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill our heart's desire. Honey i will like to know if i have offended you in any way please forgive me i will be happy to see your mail soon, honey my condition here is too bad. take good care of your self for me i love you with the last portion of my heart.

Yours sacrificed love.
Miss favour

New.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favouridrissa@hotmail.com mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 am

hello my darling
how are you doing hope your good i receive your email and i really appreciate your effort to make sure you deposited the money to the lawyer so that he can prepare those documents for you to send to the bank please the bank is waiting for those documents i really appreciate for you to send the money to him soon bye for now

hello my darling
how are you doing today hope all is good with you i did not hear from you today i want to know if you have send the money to the lawyer about those documents let me know because the bank is very worried waiting to hear from you soon bye for now

ATTENTION.MR
HOW ARE YOU DOING I WONDER WHY THE ACCOUNT IS NOT GOOD NOW I AM GIVING YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT YOU HAVE TO BE FAST IN PAYING THIS MONEY BECAUSE THE BANK IS WAITING FOR YOU FOR THEM TO HAVE THE DOCUMENTS THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS THE COUNTRY WHERE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY IS DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ALL YOU NEED IS TO PAY THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTION AND SCAN ME THE SLIP TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY HAVE A GOOD DAY

BANK NAME....... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS............4,AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME............DIALLO ABSATOU
A/C NO. ............... 005005730002
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE...............SN100
CODE GUICHET............01022
RIB.....................78
IBAN...............SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5005 7300 0278
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:25 am

ATTENTION.MR
HOW ARE YOU DOING I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND YOU WHAT THE REASON OF ALL THIS DETAILS I HAVE BEING RECEIVING MONEY FORM THOSE ACCOUNT I GIVING TO YOU MY DEAR IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO MADE THE PAYMENT YOU BETTER LET THE BANK KNOW BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE IN WRITING ABOUT LITTLE MONEY I HAVE BEING WRITING AND GIVING YOU TWO ACCOUNT YOU STILL ASKING AND DELAYING MY DEAR IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO MADE THIS PAYMENT LET ME KNOW THIS IS MY LAST NOTE TO YOU UNTIL YOU MADE THAT PAYMENT FOR ME TO PROCEED THIS IS TH DETAILS YOU ASK AGAIN

Mr. Absatou's full mailing street address:
Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar - BP 5005 - Dakar Fann

Mr. Absatou's phone number:+221775946010
Mr. Absatou's E-mail addres absutou122@gmail.com

phone number: +221775946010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:54 am

hello
how are you doing hope all is good with you i receive your email and i want you to try to make sure you send the lawyer the money please no need of delaying the bank is worry for you to end them those documents i want you to try to pay the money to the lawyer his waiting to receive the money from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:53 am

Recovery / ATM card Scam:

Hello My Dearest Friend, I am happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from china who is an international businessman.Presently I am in china for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($200,000.00 USD) (Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal email:( unitedbankofafrica03.sn@gmail.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD, Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, I kept this $200,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,Take care Yours Friend Mrs favour
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.