Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 pm

hello my new friend,
i saw you profile today is very
nice can i be you friend contact
me with my email [felicia_s20@hotmail.com]
i will give you my photo to now whom am i.

About Me
обо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любви
Looking For
обо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любвиобо мне и моей любви
Appearance
Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Arab(Middle Eastern)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 134
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Always
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession любви
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Interests любви
Activities любви
Books любви
Movies любви
Music любви
TV Shows любви
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages Arabic
Religion Spiritism
Star Sign Aquarius
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

felicia_s20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:04 pm

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... ( mtnfinancier@hotmail.com )
Officer In charge: Mrs. Mary Benjamin / Mr James David.

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Felicia Sankoh

Header:
Return-Path: <felicia_s20@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR03MB588.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.239.28]) by
Sun, 18 Dec 2016
Subject: Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mtnfinancier@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:55 am

Attention;
Sir,
The information we have in our data reveals that you are the beneficiary of ATM CARD debited in our system on your behalf, we urge you to send your information which will be tag on your parcel while sending the parcel to you.

Below are the information we require from you.

[1] Your full name
[2] Your address
[3] Your telephone number.

Once we receive these information we tag them on your parcel as our protocols demands, and we will duly cross-check your information before dispatching the parcel to you, this is to ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary.

Mrs. Mary Benjamin.

Header:
Return-Path: <mtnfinancier@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM4PR0701MB2227.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.168.37.142]) by
Mon, 19 Dec 2016
Subject: From ATM Alliance Office Dakar Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mtnfinancier@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:59 am

Sir,

We have received your full name and address,and we wish to bring to your notice that every other arrangement has been made to dispatch your parcel to your door step through DHL EXPRESS.

But the DHL EXPRESS insisted that such valuable parcel must be insure before dispatching for security reason, you are hereby required to send to us the sum of 98,687.26XOF Senegal local currency which is equivalent to ''160 USD'' for the insurance and for the DHL EXPRESS delivery charges.

Confirm this mail then we will direct you on how you will send the money to us, as soon as you send the money, your ATM CARD will be delivered to your door step within 3 days.

Note: as soon as your ATM CARD is being dispatched we will send to you the DHL tracking number which you will use to track your parcel until you receive it.

Mrs. Mary Benjamin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mtnfinancier@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello Sir
How was your day hope you are fine,Sir you can used this name and send us the money today so we are going to make the payment and give you the DHL Tracking code.

Receiver Name.......................... Mary Benjamin
Address No; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
City .................... Dakar
Country.................................... Senegal
Country Code................................221
Question......................................yes
Answer.......................................yes

as soon as you send the money send us the MTCN Number and the payment slip to confirm the payment.

Thanks For Working with us.

Mrs Mary Benjamin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mtnfinancier@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello

We receive your mail but you have to understand us the fastest way of receiving the money and go and post the ATM Card is by send the money through Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram.

listen if you want us to post the ATM CARD to you go and send the money to us through Western Union Money transfer of Money Gram as fellows

Receiver Name.......................... Mary Benjamin
Address No; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
City .................... Dakar
Country.................................... Senegal
Country Code................................221
Question......................................yes
Answer.......................................yes

Thanks you for your understanding
Mrs Mary Benjamin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mtnfinancier@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Attention;

Sir,

Greetings to you & your Family. We have been waiting for you since to contact us for your Conformable ATM CARD of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) but I did not hear from you since then ,Then we went and deposited the ATM CARD with Apex Courier Delivery Company ,Dakar,Senegal , What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, We have paid for the delivering Charges.,The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your ATM CARD to your postal Address in your country is ($98) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $98.00, We would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your ATM CARD with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
E-mail: apexcouriedeliverycompanyad@yahoo.com
Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $98 for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your ATM CARD.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel. We registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a ATM CARD of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.
Remain Blessed
Mrs. Mary Benjamin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.