Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

banknegara_indo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Dear Mr. ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail (information).

You are requested to fill and send back the "Account Opening Form" which was attached in the previous mail.

Also, you are to send the offshore account opening/activation fee (2,950 USD) for the Platinum Domiciliary Account which you have chosen.

And lastly, 25 Dollars for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.

We await your prompt response.

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking.

MR. FATCHUR JOHAN
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 am

My dear,
Good afternoon. I am really sad about this whole matter. The bank is waiting for us to provide this documents, is very bad that we are delaying. I spoke to the lawyer about your mail but he said that he was sure that the account he sent you is good. He said that you should go and make the payment through Western Union instead. Please dear, try to be serious about this issue. Try and consider the Western Union please.

Thanks,
Yours Maureen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banknegara_indo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:32 am

Dear Mr. ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

You are requested to fill, scan and send back the "Account Opening Form" by this email address (Email attachment).

The offshore account opening/activation fee (2,950 USD) for the Platinum Domiciliary Account and 25 dollars for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form (totally $2,975) should be sent to us by Money Transfer. Information for the payment will be made available as soon as you are ready.

We await your prompt response.

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking.

MR. FATCHUR JOHAN
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Recovery scam:

Hello my Dear,
How are you, i presume pretty fine. I am filled with joy writing you at this moment. Of course, it's all about good news, freedom, success, happiness and joy as my predicament is over. The fund have been successfully transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Sweden. I am already on my way to the Airport leaving for Sweden. I am really thankful to God Almighty for everything

It is unfortunate that it did not worked out between me and you, maybe, that is how God want it because he knows the best. Meanwhile, i will not fail to appreciated your kind attention and efforts toward me even though nothing worked out. I really appreciate your attention and still need it more. Please pray and bless me to have good a life in Sweden.

I will like you to contact the Reverend who is my counselor and a good father to me all this while. He is the one behind my freedom and success. His name is Reverend Patrick as you already know and his email address is (patrickdiv@hotmail.com) while his phone number is (+221-767-356-782). I instructed him to send you a Package containing a Draft check of $150,000.00 (On Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars). I wish to express my love for you and as well, appreciated the kind attention and efforts carried out by you toward me at that time. So feel free and get in touch with the Reverend and instruct him where to send you the package. Please I will like you to accept this token in good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

I don't really know how life will be over there in Sweden but i pray and hope positively. My education is my priority and that is what am going to focus on. Please pray for my success. I hope in the near future, we can meet each other.

To God be the glory for everything.
Sincerely,
Maureen.

Profile elements:
Pape Tine / pape.tine.1654
Active on June 15th, 2016

Pape Tine.JPG

Pape Tine 2.JPG

Phone:
+221767356782
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.