Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lilaherich@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lilaherich@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Return-Path: <onebiv@obehosarah.org>
Received: from smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.180])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 15si41448438pfw.133.2016.05.15.17.12.36
for <xxx>
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 15 May 2016
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.180 is neither permitted nor denied
by best guess record for domain of onebiv@obehosarah.org) client-ip=98.137.12.180;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.180 is neither permitted nor denied by
best guess record for domain of onebiv@obehosarah.org)
smtp.mailfrom=onebiv@obehosarah.org
Received: (qmail 78023 invoked from network); 16 May 2016
DKIM-Signature:
Message-ID: <613219.45594.qm@smtp105.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG:
X-Yahoo-SMTP: 0FPFFquswBCANZilaYrrdBZqivw60KCFUA--
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: I will be happy to read from you.
To: Recipients <onebiv@obehosarah.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
Reply-To: lilaherich@gmail.com

Hello,
How are you? my name is lilah . I just come across your profile here and i felt interest on you, please can we know ourselves better? You are free to contact me direct with my secured email { lilaherich@gmail.com } for more information about me and i will know you very well. Thanks
Lilah.
=
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: obehosarah.org

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 16, 2016 7:30 pm

The domain is registered recently and it is used for spamming mass-mail scam messages. The identity of the registrant is hidden.

Domain Name: OBEHOSARAH.ORG
Domain ID: D187960597-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2016-05-05T11:40:33Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-05T11:40:32Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-05-05T11:40:32Z

Sponsoring Registrar: Melbourne IT, Ltd
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: D146230650311451
Registrant Name: sarah obehe
Registrant Organization: Private Registration US

Domain reported.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilaherich@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 12:36 am

Assalamu''Alaikum.
My dear, I appreciate your mail to me how are you and your health which is very important to me? I hope fine inch Allah. My dear I know that this mail will be a surprise to you and I am sure that you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends but I am doing it because of the situation at hand and decided to let you know every thing about me because I believe it is mashaAllah (that Which Allah wills) which makes me know you after some prayers with fasting to him, I am also ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart.

My name is Miss Lilah Eric Hassan, I was born on Sunday 18th November 1990 in the ancients(city)of bam within Kerman province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the only daughter of late Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan of the Blessed Memory who was one time guest speaker in Iranian embassies Senegal, United kingdom, Angola and Canada respectively born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of comfort of a family but all the same Allah knows the best, I lost my mother two days to my 16th birthday on Friday 16th November 2006 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a rape victim, its was after the death of my mother that my father resigned his appointment as he realize that Iran is undemocratic and not free for girls of which he decided that I will continue my education in Senegal.

Tears will not let me go back to the events that’s took my fathers life when I least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what am and not for my beauty or family background, I have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive writing you today as it was by Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem( in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful )which kept me in Senegal as I did not come back for vacation during the time of the land breaking ( Earthquake ) which took place in bam citadel on the early hours of Monday 26th December 2007 that cause the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.

After the incident my father was able to send for me through his lawyer of which I arrived Iran and met him lying under critical condition in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims he was able to tell me some important things and he instructed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did he also release some huge substantial amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it to me gradually when the needs Arise for my Education, On Friday 30th December four days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal.

When it was time to pay my school fees I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, after some fruitless effort it was certain to me that I don’t have any other choice but to seek asylum in Senegal which I did was taken to the camp of united nations high commission for refugee (UNHCR) in grand yoff Dakar Senegal from where I am writing you now but I say alhamdulillah ( all praise be to Allah ) for keeping me alive till date. Among the documents given to me there was a deposit bond certificate with the sum of $8.500.000.00 (Eight million Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash my father deposited with a bank on 11th of July 2003 which has my name as the next of kin due to My fathers wish during the time of deposition, the bond indicate that the next of kin can only come for the money in the demise (death) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 25 of which I have attended now I was searching for a reliable capable and trustworthy person that can assist me for the claim to receive and safe keep this fund in his custody and relocate me to join him to start a new life as the bank said they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee statue and because I had no account , that was why I contacted you to seek for your assistance after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you whole heatedly.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so that I will give you the information about this fund. AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help me and i will need your sincerely information such as

1.Your country name..............
2.Your home address..............
3.Your phone and fax number ...............
4.Your working place and position in the office ..........
5.Your passport number ............

It will help me for easy communication and also assured me that you will not betray me when you receive the money, My dear this is number +221-704729216 will be hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks for your understanding I am with the belief that this transfer will be properly carried out by you I promise you bismillah ( in the name of Allah ) that I will give you a substantial part of this fund for your kind assistance in Allah I say subhana Allah ( glory be to Allah ) for making me knows some one like you. Cheers and kisses.

Best Regards,
Lilah Eric Hassan .

Header:
Return-Path: <lilaherich@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x242.google.com (mail-oi0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::242])
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: My dear will you be there for me ?

Photo:

Capture.PNG

Profile Elements:
Ezeugo Sammy / ezeugo.sammy
Active on May 22nd, 2016
Self-Employed
Studied at Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
Lives in Abuja, Nigeria
From Owerri, Imo
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Abuja, Nigeria
Current city
Owerri, Imo
Hometown
111 Friends
Muguface:

Capture.PNG

Phone Number:
+221704729216
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Hello my beloved Friend ,

I am very happy to read from you . How are you? i hope every thing is moving on well, Honestly, it is Allah who saw your pure heart and brought you to help me and i got your information you sent to me. He knows that you are the right person for me and that you will be honest till the end. I prayed seriously for Allah to give me a nice and sincere person who will be sincere and can take very good care of me. Allah answered my prayer by bringing you into my life, you are the right person i choose to help me and i hope you will not betrayed my trust.

Most importantly i want you to fill the gap which the death of my parents created in my heart and moreover i want you to bring me out of this terrible situation to your country immediately after the transfer. Every minutes I think of my situation here, it makes me shield tears always because I have never expected such in my life. Below is the contact of the bank, please contact the bank by their e-mail address immediately.Let them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund and also ask them the possibilities to transfer my late father s fund into your account, in the account details

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION :

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
HEAD OFFICE/ 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD .

Telephone number... +447 845420404
Office Fax number.... +447 011138393
Bank E-mail.... ( standardcharteredbank.plc@englandmail.com )
Chief Executive director .Peter Alexander Sands
Email Address ... ( Peterslexandersands@consultant.com )

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION :

Name of depositor: Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan
NEXT OF KIN: Miss. Lilah Eric Hassan
Nationality: Iran
Deposited amount: (U.S. dollars for $ 8.5 million)
Account Number: SCBPJ715608802536/ZU/44/D.

The Money is deposited in my name Lilah Eric Hassan, communicate with them now on how to allocate the money ($8.5million) into your account the money was deposited by my deceased father, whom I am the next of kin for the family.

Honey,I have decided to offer you 30% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your kind help in this transaction.

I will like you to send the Bank an email with there official address in this massage, or you can also call them with there official telephone number if you wish to speak to the bank manager him self. Honey, i am waiting to hear from you soonest!. May Almighty Allah bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Lilah Eric Hassan

20160528005838-ecd4238d-la.png

Telephone number... +447845420404
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Office Fax number.... +447011138393
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lilaherich@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 12:45 am

Hello my dearest ,
Good morning and how are you doing today? Hope all is well with you over there. my dear, am so excited to read your message this morning that you have send a message to the bank, i really thank you for your effort to handle the transfer of my late father fund on my behalf and please any reply you get from the bank please don't fail to let me know immediately. Hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Lilah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lilaherich@gmail.com standardcharteredbank.plc@englandmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 am

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Tel Number ...+447 84 5420 404
Fax Number ...+447 01 1138393

Opening Hours Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm

Attention:

Mr. .

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your confirmation letter, declaring your commitment to assist Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan to claim the fund belonging to her late father Dr. Ahmed Eric Hassan Abdel which he presented Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan to the bank as his next of kid. Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan was a deceased customer of this bank (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC). His account balance before his demise was $ 8.5 million united state dollars.

Actually we have earlier been told about you by Ms Lilah Eric Hassan (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee / representative for the claim of her late father's (Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan) deposit with this bank. Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan is the daughter of Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan , and she made her the sole heiress to the account bearing the aforementioned fund, therefore making Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan the legal claimant to $ 8.5 million united state dollars, in her late father’s bank account with the bank . Both of you have to adhere to my instructions, everything about this transaction has to pass through me.

In STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC, we provide a high level of customer service. At its heart, our philosophy is "always on". It encapsulates everything that we believe in, the Economic and how the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are fully committed to high standards of service, treating our customers fairly, we help our clients to understand how to operate their accounts and give them a better understanding of banking services and trust in the security and integrity of the banks.

In order to proceed with the release of this fund, there are legal documents you have to obtain from the judicial council in Senegal where Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan is currently residing. The most vital is a Letter of grant of Administration. If a dead person has not left a Will then the spouse or Next of Kin of the deceased will be appointed as administrator of whatever that belongs to the deceased person e.g. Properties/funds. This process is called Grant of Letters of Administration. Because there was no Will, the Administrator (YOU) must distribute/acquire the properties/funds of the deceased according to the law as per the Intestate Act. These are statutory rules regulating to whom the assets and money will be transferred to.

When you obtain the letter of grant of administration from the judicial council in Senegal, you will send the hard copy to me, including the below listed documents.

Requirements:

(1) Identifications

a. The Orginal death certificate of Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan, confirming his death.
b. Suitable identification of you ( ) : e.g National ID card, Passport or Driving license

(2) Legal Documents

a. A power of attorney approved by Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan, permitting you to receive the funds in your account.

b. An affidavit of support legally endorsed by Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan which stands as an agreement between you, Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan and this Bank.
Senegalese resident lawyers have to obtain the aforementioned documents from the Judicial Council.

d. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father (Dr Ahmed Eric Hassan) by our bank (Standard Chartered Bank UK).

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

For the above documents and information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of her late father absences. On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. Upon verification by the management board, we will send you a remittance form to fill your bank account/ Personal information.

I leave the rest for you and Ms. Lilah Eric Hassan to handle, thank you.

Yours faithfully in service,
Dr. Chek Mee Bok.
Head of transfer department.

Header:
Return-Path: <standardcharteredbank.plc@englandmail.com>
Received: from [41.82.70.8] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 30 May 2016
<standardcharteredbank.plc@englandmail.com>
Subject: SCB REQUIREMENT AND THE PROCEDURE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.70.8<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Good morning sweetheart,
How are you doing today? Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Honey am very happy to read from you this morning and please i waiting to read from you immediately you get a response from the bank. Have a wonderful day ahead my love.

Yours Lilah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Dearest ,
I am very happy to write you again today and thank you very much from your willingness to help me . How are you doing today? I so much believe that you are fine. Beloved according to the responds from the bank on how my late fathers money will soon be transfer in your account soon. After i have read the bank respond concerning the important documents the bank needed from us before they could proceed with the transfer of my late father fund into your bank account so i talk to a friend Dr. Domingo to help me and get a good Senegalese lawyer for us and am very happy for the positive response i got from Dr. Domingo Ahmed this afternoon after telling him about the required documents requested from us for us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in Judicial Council of Senegal. I still thank Allah as Dr. Domingo Ahmed gave me the contact of a good reliable and accredited Attorney that will prepare those documents that bank demanded from us.

Dear , i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my late fathers money to your position pending to my arrival to meet with you over there in your country to start a new life and i really appreciate all your effort and your fast movements which you are doing on my behalf so far, that i can know the position of things, Almighty Allah will bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back this kind gesture.

Honey , the name of the lawyer is Barrister Benson Amabelo of which Dr Domingo Ahmed told me that he is a learned gentleman who believes in hard work and also very serious with his job. Please Darling try to help me by contacting the lawyer with this information he gave to me and discuss with him on how to get those documents faster for us and do keep in touch with me as i am waiting for you to tell me what you discussed with him. The lawyer's contact information are as follow.....

Name.... (Dr) Barrister Banson Amabelo Esq.
Office telephone number +221770973998

E-Mail....( baristerbansonamabelo@gmail.com )
OR
E-Mail....( baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com )

Dear, i will like you to please try to see that you contact the lawyer and also call him on phone for the preparation of those requested documents, when contacting him, i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the Judicial Court of Senegal such as written below

YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS.......:

(1) YOUR NAME .................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS..................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER .........................
(4) FAX NUMBER,..................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY..................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH..................
(7) OCCUPATION..............

My love, may almighty Allah bless you abundantly for all the effort you have put up so far to see me through into realizing back this my inheritance and having carried my destiny in my hands, i want us to cherish happiness, honesty of purpose, hard work and sense of direction till this transfer is completed as i expect your mail always. Please let me know when you write to the lawyer . I want you to pass also the letter you received from the Bank to the lawyer when you contact him. So that he will understand the roles that we need. Thanks a lot my darling and Allah guide you for me.

Yours ,
Miss Lilah.

Dearest ,
I am very happy to write you again today and thank you very much from your willingness to help me . How are you doing today? I so much believe that you are fine. Beloved according to the responds from the bank on how my late fathers money will soon be transfer in your account soon. After i have read the bank respond concerning the important documents the bank needed from us before they could proceed with the transfer of my late father fund into your bank account so i talk to a friend Dr. Domingo to help me and get a good Senegalese lawyer for us and am very happy for the positive response i got from Dr. Domingo Ahmed this afternoon after telling him about the required documents requested from us for us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in Judicial Council of Senegal. I still thank Allah as Dr. Domingo Ahmed gave me the contact of a good reliable and accredited Attorney that will prepare those documents that bank demanded from us.

Dear , i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my late fathers money to your position pending to my arrival to meet with you over there in your country to start a new life and i really appreciate all your effort and your fast movements which you are doing on my behalf so far, that i can know the position of things, Almighty Allah will bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back this kind gesture.

Honey , the name of the lawyer is Barrister Benson Amabelo of which Dr Domingo Ahmed told me that he is a learned gentleman who believes in hard work and also very serious with his job. Please Darling try to help me by contacting the lawyer with this information he gave to me and discuss with him on how to get those documents faster for us and do keep in touch with me as i am waiting for you to tell me what you discussed with him. The lawyer's contact information are as follow.....

Name.... (Dr) Barrister Banson Amabelo Esq.
Office tele number.. +221770973998

telephone number
+221770973998
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lilaherich@gmail.com baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:09 am

Hello sweetheart,
How are you doing today ? Hope all is going well with you over there today. Honey i received your message you send to me that you have contacted the lawyer and i also called the lawyer this morning and confirmed from him but please you have to send your full information to the lawyer immediately as he demanded from you so that he can start up the preparation of the those documents in the court as soon as possible because the bank are waiting for us to send all the documents to them to enable them carry on with the transfer of my late fathers fund. Hope to read from you soon.

Yours Lilah.

BANSON AMABELO LAW CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: Law Firm in Dakar,Senegal Location
RUE 48 AVENUE LAMINA GUEYE,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.P.O.BOX.MB142.

EMAIL : baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com.
: baristerbansonamabelo@gmail.com.
TEL: +221-770973998
FAX: +221-763 981 225.

ATTENTION:

MR ,

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED FROM YOU AND THE DISCUSSION I HAD WITH YOUR PARTNER MISS LILAH HASSAN ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT. MEANWHILE I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS FUND TRANSFER WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS,

1.YOUR FULL NAME..................
2.YOUR COUNTRY....................
3.YOUR HOME ADDRESS....................
4.YOUR OCCUPATION.................
5.YOUR DATE OF BIRTH..............
6.AND YOUR PHONE NUMBERS..........

AND OTHER VALUABLE INFORMATION AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT FIRSTLY, I WILL GO TO JUDICIAL COURT OF SENEGAL TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) BANSON AMABELO.(ESQ).
TEL: +221-770973998
FAX: +221-763 981 225.

Header:
Return-Path: <baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com>
Received: from [41.82.88.207] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 3 Jun 2016 >
From: "Barrister Banson" <baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.88.207<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+221763981225
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello sweetheart,
Hope you are doing well over there today. My love , i am very happy to read from you again today and i thank you for sending your full information to the lawyer to enable him to start up with the preparation of the documents in the judiciary court but please my love i want you to call the lawyer on phone and discuss it with him over the phone please so that he will know that the court need this documents urgent. Please honey try your best for me and i will be every happy to receive your help. Hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Lilah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello dear ,
How are you doing today and how was your weekend? Hope you are doing good over there today.
My dear, thank you for your message and i really appreciate your effort to help me but please dear i want to know if you have heard or received any response from the lawyer today concerning the preparation documents in the court since you have sent your full details to him to start the preparation of the documents as he requested . Please reply me back immediately you received my message. I will be waiting to read from you and please you try and call me with my phone i sent to you in my previous so that i can hear your voice .

Yours Lilah.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BAR BANSON AMABELO LAW CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES.
108 Rue Amadou Ndoye Dakar Senegal
P.O BOX. 31894
Phone... ( +221) +221-770973998
Fix No.. (+221) +221-779363228

Email : baristerbansonamabelo@oath.com
: baristerbansonamabelo@gmail.com

OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC /0549
DATE: 06/ 06 / 2016

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

Attn:

Mr. ,

Sequel to your email been receipt upon to my reliable and reputable noble law firm and in conjunction with the discussion i had with your partner Miss Lilah for the securing of some documents on your behalf at the Judicial court here in Dakar Senegal.

Prior to my inquiries from the bank and the Judicial high court here in Dakar Senegal, it wish to update you on the enquirers which I confirm from the Judicial high court today for the issuing of the Affidavits of Oath and Power of Attorney together with the letter administration from the court .

Details obtain from the Judicial High Court are follows:

(1) Authentication of Power of Attorney ($270)
(2) Swearing of Affidavit of Oath ($250)
(3) Notary Stamp ($130)
(4) Court order residential permit notification stamp ($110)
(5) Authentication Stamp ($100).
(6) My legal processing fee ($100).

Total amount needed in getting this document ($960.00 USD)

Amount in words: Nine hundred and sixty US Dollars only.

The above mentioned amount needed to be paid cash at the Judicial court of senegal before they can issue those documents to me on your behalf including the letter administration from the judicial court .

You are therefore to send the above amount to my noble law firm, in other to aid my law firm to commence immediately on their services without hesitating. I assuring you with the power been bestow upon me as a senior advocate of this country to secure this requested documents within 48hours working day as soon as we received your payment.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW TODAY AND ONCE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY.

BELOW IS MY INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

NAMES……....... BANSON AMABELO .
ADDRESS…...... 108 RUE AMADOU NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY....... SENEGAL
STATE......... DAKAR SENEGAL
Sender Name...............
Mtcn:...........................

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY WITH THE PAYMENTS SLIP TRANSFER,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

Thanks for chosen my noble Law Chambers & Associates for Equity, Justice & Humanity Service

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) BANSON AMABELO.(ESQ).
CIVIL LITIGATION,CORPORATE FINANCE & BUSINESS LAW.

Phone Number:
+221779363228
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.