Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzyy101@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lizzyy101@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 pm

http://www.own look.com/lizzyy101/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Canada
City:
nay

Hello My Dear Friend.
I am Miss lizzy I saw your profile today on
and i want to be your friend,
If you are interested in knowing more
about me for me to send you some of mine pictures,
contact me with this , (lizzyy101@yahoo.com)
Yours Friend lizzy
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: lizzyy101@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Received: from [41.83.163.206]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 06:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SOON

My Dearest one,
Thank you so much for writing back
My name is lizzy Justin Yak, 25years old originated from Sudan. I decide to contact you after my prayers, I really want to have a good relationship with you. My father Dr. Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

Please listen to this, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents. Meanwhile I wanted escape to any part in of Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which which he gave to me when he was alive contains important documents of my fathers access, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar Senegal.

Please listen to this, In one of the documents in the file given to me by my late father he was of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$5.7 Million) (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of recognizing Bank in Europe (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND), of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates of the bank was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a foreign representative on my behalf as trustee they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. My dear this is the reason why I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately to give you the rest information and forward the important documents to you together with the bank contact information for the transfer. please my dear In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely for my help.

Well this is the Rev Father Steven Paul telephone number and you are allow to communicate with me through this phone line, because he is aware of my plan to seek for a partner that will help me for life investment, (+221-768-309-627) OR (00 221-768-309-627) please try to call me, he will send for me. As well I'm staying at the female hostel refugee camp, Dakar.

I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. i wish and desire that my freedom and liberty will come through your help and in all i proclaim (Glory Be To God) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to receive your reply soonest. Attach here is my photo.
lizzy

+221768309627
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Lizzy Justin
lizzyy101@yahoo.com

Good day my dearest sunshine,
Glory be to Almighty God who have make you to understand my condition I pray to God that you will never lack in your life, I only believed in you because the Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way, Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty God because we do not have good food here nor clean water,

I will appreciate your effort towards helping an orphan like me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe, pending my arrival to meet with you to start up a new life over there with you together, so if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single.

For now, i have no alternative to give you a call as told you in my previous mail but you can call me through camp Rev Father Steven as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority, Call his office line (+221-768-309-627) from 09 GMT to 16 GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with me, It is also his help i posted to ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, copies of my father's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded from me, after their receiving those certificates they told me to seek for appoint a foreign representative to stand on my behalf to claim of my inherited fund, I just wrote back to the bank, telling them that i have getting a foreign and appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.

This is the Name of the bank, Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC, with this address, 42 St Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2YE United Kingdom, The Bank Details are as follows:

Royal Bank of Scotland PLC (183721)
42 St Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2YE United Kingdom.
Tel: (00)(+447024063761)
Fax: +(44) 8447744970

Bank E-mails:
Royalbankaccountinformation@inMail24.com
Royalbankaccountantservice@Safe-mail.net

Name Of Depositor- Dr.Justin Yak.
Account Number- 40141039.
Sort Code- 83-04-20
Swift Code- RBOSGB2L
Amount- $5.7 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin lizzy Justin Yak.

You can contact with the bank with this information as follows:
For Your Attention Dr.Stephen Hester: (Executive Directors RBS PLC), I'm writing with the authority given to me by Miss lizzy Justin Yak from Sudan, but she currently living in the refuge camp at Dakar Senegal, I am her representative/trustee, I'm hereby to assist and stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's fund to my account which her Name appeared and satisfy as the next of Kin to inherit the fund, I'm waiting for your urgent response.

My dear, as soon as the money transferred to your account, You can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you over there in your country for a good living, I don't want to continue living my life in this horrible condition called Refugee camp. I'm with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news from the bank on when the money will be transferred as soon as they replies us. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of Almighty God towards us since i am sure he sent you to me, From a sincere heart i truly needs your help, Please keep me inform as soon as you hear from the Bank, take very good care of your self for me, and remember me in your daily prayers, bye.

Yours Forever Love lizzy

+447024063761
+448447744970
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 9:45 am

Lizzy Justin
lizzyy101@yahoo.com

Good Morning My Darling Sweet Heart,
How are you doing today, together with your health and your family over there, which is the most important thing to me in this life, I believe by the special grace of almighty God all is well and fine with you and your family over there in your country today, My dear i am very very happy as i am reading your mail this morning, all the same i also want you to know that everything i have told you about me is the real truth about my self, Now as you ask me to do i have attach what you ask me in this mail, the death certificate of my late father and my own refugee ID card as you wanted to see them, My dear i am doing all this because i need you to believe and trust me in everything we are doing concerning this transaction,

Please i will like you to see this two documents i have attach in this mail and help me to contact the bank for the transfer as i have already told them all about you and me, i will stop here for now, and i want you to contact the bank for the transfer so use the bank Email address i give to you in my last mail and use it to write to the mail, take very good care of your self for me, and have a lovely day together with your family and your friends over there in your country today, i really need your help for my freedom, bye.

Yours forever and ever Lizzy.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.