Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

GraceNgumba5@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

unitedbankofafrica356@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Dear is know other account that is the reason why i want you to make the payment through western union or money gram with my previous name information i gave to you, if you wish us to proceed for the process of your ATM card regard
Dr. Billy Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Attention,

We the management of the international ATM card department wanted to know if you have made the payment as you said to enable us to proceed and post your card to your address regard
Dr. Billy Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alisamoore40@gmail.com unitedbankofa43@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm

Using the same phone number.
From a Survivor:

Date: September 12, 2019
To:
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM VISA CARD.

Hello My Dear Friend,

I hope my email finds you well! Actually, it's has not been long, we stopped communicating but I have been praying and asking the Almighty God to keep my dream forward so that I can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me care and concern though you did not really believed me when I was in need of your assistance over the claim of a deceased customer Fund to be transfer into your Bank account.

I was unable to complete the transfer funds which i told you about with you based on your unnecessary doubts and fear. But, I am very happy to let you know that i have finally succeeded in the transfer through the assistance of a new partner with its content of the sum of ($14.5 Million United States Dollars (Fourteen Million FIVE Hundred Thousand united states Dollars )to me through the kind efforts and assistance of a consignee, philanthropist, soul-mate and partner from Dakar SENEGAL. Honestly, I'm lucky enough to have found him in my life because he is a kind hearten man, comforting, supportive and sympathetic person for me and he's now my co-investor and a lifetime husband by the grace.

and behold, I wish to let you know that I am now in Australia with my husband for holidays. I left in United Kingdom, Presently I'm in My country with my husband for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in securing my late husband fund which. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($250,000 00 USD) (Two Hundred Fifty thousand U.S. Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal email:( unitedbankofa43@gmail.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,
Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, issued in your name as a mark of reward for your past efforts and also for the fact that you did not take the advantage of me over the claim of an deceased customer fund after I revealed everything to you when I was working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, Note that, It is a nationwide ATM CARD and you can en-cash and clear it in your country without any problem.

However, I have instructed the BANK MANAGER of the Senegalese Bank to courier the ATM CARD To send it for you once you contacted them on this following information.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA,
Résidence Galle Yangue Yoff Route de l'Aéroport
Tél.: ( +221763850412 )
Email: ( unitedbankofa43@gmail.com )

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Bye!

Ever yours true friend,
Mrs Alisa Freya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:40 pm

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-763-850-412

Email: ( unitedbankofafrica356@gmail.com )

Contact Person. Dr Billy Moore.

Dear respected beneficiary, I have been trying to reach you for some days now regarding your long over-due ATM card fund of $250,000.00, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars, which you have been finding it difficult to receive from our bank here do to government and bank policy here, we are pleased to inform you that our bank has resolved to transfer your fund to you.

I am writing this message to you this day to let you know that i have got another option of transferring your money to you in your country, I got this idea after explaining things to one of our corresponded bank Manager he made me to know that the best way of sending this money to you through delivering company that will deliver to you directly in your country address.

As you know it is not possible for me to send this money through bank transfer, because of the safety factor is not yet conducive. The banking policy here is very difficult and strict, I can only send money to you through the (united nation staff agents). An agent which will send to you in the form of the package so you will receive them in cash. the only thing i need from you now is to give me go ahead order and i will start the process i already with your information on were to deliver the package to you i will be waiting for your respond about this issue so that i will start the process with delivering company with out any delay.Stay bless and have a nice day regard
Dr. Billy Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:31 pm

Hello my dear
How are you doing today? i have received your mail , i can assure you that everything concerning moving the package to you will move successful, the delivery company just informed me that the agent will need to settle the Customs Department in your country to prevent them from searching the package to know that it contains money, my dear please i plead you to keep some money ready to help us in this because I don't want anything to go wrong, i don't know the amount that will be needed to settle the Customs there in your country, please i need your assurance that you can do this for us to avoid them seizing this package on the way so i will go and send the package to you. i will send you the receipt once am done to begin the process of moving this money i need some of your personal information again such as;

Your Full Name.......................... .......,
Country....................... ..........
Phone Number........................ .............
Your Complete Home Address.....................,

am counting on you regard
Dr. Billy Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:16 pm

Hello my dear
How are you doing today? i have received your details were you want the package to goes, i assure you that everything concerning moving the package to you will move successful, the delivery company just informed me that the agent will need to settle the Customs Department to prevent them not searching the package to know that it contains money, my dear please i beg you to keep some money ready to help us in this because I don't want anything to go wrong, i don't know the amount that will be needed to settle the Customs, please i need your assurance that you can do this for us to avoid them seizing this package on your country so i will go and send the package to you. so i need to be assured
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Billy Moore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:19 pm

I want to be convinced once more before i can move the box to your country, because I wouldn't want to lose the money inside the box the customs clearance fee duty will cost $850 dollar. Are you sure that you will not disappoint the diplomat when he calls you for the clearance fee? He will come to your country to convey the box to you but i want to be sure that you will not disappoint the diplomat when he arrives and call you for the clearance fee. Thanks for your love and understanding.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:21 pm

Ok i heard what you said i we instructed the diplomatic agent to email you as soon as he arrives in your country for the payment, I will move the box to your country this today and the diplomat will arrive in your country the next day, please make sure that the customs clearance fee is ready with you to be able to comply with the diplomat as soon as he arrive at your airport and Email you for it. I will forward to your email the details you will need to receive the box as soon as i move the box today. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Hello my dear
How are you doing today? I have finally send the package today and it has already left Senegal for your country and will get there tomorrow see attached the airway bill that i use to send the consignment, the diplomatic agent Mr. Thomas Johnson will travel through Senegal airline and will contact you upon arrival for directives on how to get to your address. Please be ready to follow all instructions from him to avoid any problems, you know this is a very sensitive package and all care must be taken to safeguard it, make sure your phone is available or you will be closer on your email because the agent will email you as you want him instead of call you immediately the package arrive to your country, when you hear from the agent follow his instruction and pay the $850 dollar so he will deliver the package direct to you, remember all we discussed concerning this and try and make it top secret as you promised because it's only me and you that knows the content of the package. Let me know when you receive the package, have a lovely day.

Dr. Billy Moore.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tj1855150@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:48 pm

AM FROM UNITED NATION DELIVERY SERVICE DIPLOMATIC AGENT MAN MR.THOMAS JOHNSON THAT ARE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY STOPPED ME AT THE AIRPORT OF UNITED STATE AMERICA HOWEVER, THE CUSTOM HAVE STATED THAT BEFORE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE MOVED OVER TO YOUR ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE COST OF $850 DOLLAR TO OBTAINING THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF YOUR PACKAGE WHICH THE CUSTOM SERVICE OF USA REQUIRED THE SUM OF $850 DOLLAR FOR THEM TO ISSUE THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ON YOUR FAVOR BEFORE THEY WILL RELEASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO ME TO PROCEED ON THE DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY AS SCHEDULED TO YOUR NOMINATED HOME ADDRESS.BELOW ARE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL DEPOSIT THE CHARGES FEE

ACCOUNT NAME: D. N.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:108584XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 124003116
BANK NAME: ALLY BANK .
BANK ADDRESS: 6985 UNION PARK CENTER MIDVALE ,UT 84047.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: KALAMAZOO MICHIGAN 49048

KEEP ME UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME TO RECEIVE AND SETTLE WITH USA CUSTOM HERE TO RELEASE YOUR PACKAGE DOWN TO YOUR ADDRESS WAITING FOR URGENT MAIL FROM YOU CONCERNING THE PAYMENT REGARD
MR.THOMAS JOHNSON.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:11 pm

Hello Dear
How are you doing? thank God the diplomat agent have finally arrived at your airport he message me now and he said he have already Email you , Please try and write him back and send the money to the diplomat so customs there will release the package to enable him continue his journey to your provided address, i will be waiting to hear the good news that you have send the money to him there and the package have been release and the diplomat will come over to your address and deliver it to you. regard.
Dr. Billy Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.