Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aasiashaheen59@yahoo.com aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aasiashaheen59@yahoo.com aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:03 am

Return-Path: <aasiashaheen59@yahoo.com>
Received: by 106.10.197.99; Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:28:17 +0000
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:28:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Aasia Shaheen <aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com>
Subject: GREETING MY DEAR

Greeting dear,

How are you today my dear? As I search for a nice friend and came across your contact, My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request.

Your Friend, Aasia Shaheen
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: aasiashaheen59@yahoo.com aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 am

Hello Dear

It is true that we met through the Internet which i know to be an unsecured means of communications that have been abused with many lies coming from people of no conscience with wicked mind to deprive others of their hard earned fortune but please give your attention to my mail though it may be your least expectation from me since we are just new friends but i am doing so because i have to let you know about me due to the happiness my heart have found with you.
I was born into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of proper child up bringing but death never gave me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home but all the same Allah knows the best.
After reading from you i decided to let you know everything about me because i believe it is Masha Allah(that which Allah wills) which makes me know you after my fasts with prayers to Allah, I am also ready to meet with you if you will accept me with all your heart.My name is Miss Aasia Shaheen Mohammad,
I was born on the 18Th of November, 1988 in the ancient citadel (city) of Bam located within Ker-man province in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Daughter of late Dr.Amir Mohammad of The blessed memory who was a diplomat turned successful businessman that served with Iranian Embassies in Senegal, United Kingdom, and Canada respectively.
I lost my mother two days to my 16Th birthday on Friday 16Th November 2002 in a rape incident when she got killed trying to save a girl from the hands of rapists,
It was after the death of my mother that my dad realized that Iran is undemocratic and not safe for girls of which he decided that i will continue my education in another Islamic nation for my safety since many girls have been raped without justice being done to the rapists.
He later concluded that i continue my education in Senegal having being there before. Tears will not let me go back to the events that took my fathers life when i least expected and expose me to life of competition for survival but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background,
I have learn to accept and face challenges. Iam alive writing today as it was by bismillahir rahmani raheem(in the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful) which kept me in Senegal as i did no come back for vacation during the time of the LAND BREAKING(earthquake)which took place in Bam citadel on the early hours of Friday 26Th December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger and only brother with other relatives and gave my father multiple serious injuries.After the incident,
My father managed to sent for me through his lawyer of which i have arrived Iran and met him lying critically wounded in a hospital he was flown to with other senior citizen victims of the land slide, He was able to tell me some important things and directed his lawyer to hand over some certain documents to me which the lawyer did.
He also released some reasonable amount of money to his lawyer to be passing it on to me gradually as the need for it comes up for my education.On Tuesday 30Th December, five days after the EARTHQUAKE,
my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Islamic rites, I took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to Senegal to continue with my education. When it was time to pay my school fees, I tried to reach the lawyer but could not, After some fruitless effort,
It was certain to me that i do not have any other choice but to disclose my situation to the school authority of which i was taken to the camp of UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSION FOR REFUGEE(UNHCR) in grand yorf, Dakar Senegal from where i am writing you now but i say ALHAMDOULILLAH(all praise be to Allah) for keeping me alive till date.
Among the documents given to me then was a deposit band certificate with the sum of $6.400.000(SIX MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) as cash my father deposited with bank which has my name in it as the next of kin.The balance amount have increased as i confirmed through the bank due to my fathers wish during the time he made the deposit,
The bond indicates that the next of kin can only come to claim the money should anything happen to the depositor when she reaches the age of 30.
I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a reliable and trustworthy person that can assist me to claim and safeguard this money in his custody so i can relocate to join him to start a new life as the bank advised me to do since i have no account.
Please write me with your first and last name which i will send to the bank presenting you to them as my trustee and Representative if you accept to help me with the claims and assure me that you will not betray me when you receive the money in your account.
Iam with the hope that this transfer will be successfully carried out with you and i promised you bismillah( In the name of Allah) that you will be handsomely rewarded for the help.
Now permit me to ask you these few questions?
1. Can you honestly help me as your sister or your friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?
Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible so that l will forward all vital information to you as soon as l hears from you. In all i say Subhana Allah( glory be to Allah) for making me know someone like you.

From your new friend Aasia Shaheen

HEADER:
Return-Path: <aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10757.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws146.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 09 May 2016 07:32:39 +0000; 1462779159.504
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016
Reply-To: <aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com>
Subject: GREETING MY DEAREST ONE

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Hello Dear ,
I am so pleased to write in response to your mail that I read now, Because I am very much happy now that I can depend on you to get this Money transferred out of bank for my education and investment purposes in your country, Actually earlier when I contacted my late father's bank officials on the issue of the transfer, I was asked to provide information of where I want the transfer to go.
Now as you are willing to help me out as I heartily requested from you, I want you to send me your complete information, You full name, a scanned copy of your ID card, your home address or your job addresss there, your phone number and your fax number, because I will use your complete information to write a letter of authority to the bank officials mandating them to treat you as my representative to whose account the bank should transfer my inherited money.
This will give you the right to contact the bank on my behalf and you will obtain whatever information about the account that you might need to know. Through this way also, you can send them your account information and instruct the bank of where you want them to transfer the money there on my behalf so that I can get out here immediately after the transfer is done to your account. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Aasia Shaheen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 3:42 am

Hello Dear ,
Thank you for sending your complete information to me as I requested in my previous mail and also I have used your complete information that you sent to me to write a letter of authority that I sent to my late father's bank, introducing you that you my foreign representative to whose account the bank need to transfer my inherited money for me to get out of here in next to no time as I desire to better my living under your care when I join you in your country.
I need for us to fasten up things now to give us the chance to complete the transfer process quickly and to help me get to your country earlier to better my living under your care. Now I have decided to give you the bank contact address for you to contact and give the bank your banking information and to find out any information that is of interest you want to know. It is also important to know their method of transfer into your account and the easiest method of doing so. I have instructed the bank officials in my letter to the bank to respond to your questions as my representative.
When you write to the bank, these are the information you need to give to identify my account:
Account Holder: Mr. Amir Mohammad
Account Beneficiary: Miss Aasia Shaheen Mohammad
Account Number: 00366696661
Amount to be transferred: US$6,400,000.00
Bank Name: Societe Generale de Banques au Senegal.
Address: 19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor
BP 323 Dakar - Senegal.
Email: customer.socgen@safrica.com
Phone: +2217667757220
Fax: +221 333478260
Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Teruin OR
Mrs. Marcel Gillio she is the bank secretary.
Please contact the bank officials as soon as you receive this mail through the phone or by the email and let them know that you are my foreign representative and also give them your accounting information. Please keep me informed of whatever you discuss with the bank officials. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Aasia Shaheen

Phone Numbers:
+2217667757220
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Fax: +221333478260
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello Dear ,
Thanks for the mail you forwarded to inform me that you have contacted the bank officials for the transfer to be done to your account there on my behalf and now that I know you have contacted the bank for the transfer to be done to your account on my behalf. Please keep me informed of whatever you discuss with the bank officials when you hear from them. I will call on the bank officials on Monday morning to know if they have received your mail or not. Just be patient. Please let me know when they respond back to you. Have good sunday and God bless you.
Thank you,
Aasia Shaheen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 2:29 am

Société Générale de Banques au Sénégal

Email: info.socgen@safrica.com

Email: customer.socgen@safrica.com

19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor,

BP 323 Dakar - SENEGAL

West Africa.

Tel: +221-766 775 722

Fax: +221-333 478 260

Ref No: SGBS/GLO/17/05/016/V02016 Date: 17th, May 2016.

Attention: Mr. /Miss Aasia Shaheen Mohammad,

In reference to our discussion with Miss Aasia Shaheen Mohammad her e-mail introducing you as her foreign representative, coupled with your personal information we received regarding transfer from Account No. SGBS/NO.00366696661, we respond as follows: Based on the mail submitted on your behalf and her request to deal with you as her representative, your position as her representative has been established but we still need some documents to support the claim.

By virtue of our professional ethics, we are required to protect the identity and all information relating to our clients. We shall be ready and willing to correspond with you all information concerning this account when approved in writing through the beneficiary (Miss Aasia Shaheen Mohammad) “by providing the following documents as required by law.

(1). A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your nominated account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed and signed by her in the presence of a resident attorney where she dwells.

(2). A death certificate of her deceased parent confirming the death.

(3). Affidavit of Support from High court of Justice where she is residing to prove the authenticity of the power of attorney.

NOTE: Provision of the above mentioned documents is mandatory and needed to protect the interest of all parties in this transaction after the claims. This shall also ensure a smooth, speedy and successful transfer of the fund is carried out. Processing and transferring the fund to your nominated account shall commence soon after we received the above mentioned documents.

Our customers interests come first, if you have unanswered questions to be treated, do not hesitate to put them forward to our staff member for answers.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Should you need any clarifications, e-mail us at “info.socgen@safrica.com’’

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sincerely,

Mr. Daniel Teruin

Administrateur Directeur Général

Bienvenue sur INFO.SOCGEN@SAFRICA.COM
le service de Banque en ligne
de la Société Générale de Banques au Sénégal

SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (SGBS)
Siege social : 19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor, BP 323 Dakar - SENEGAL
Registered in Senegal - Number 391774
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

MISE EN GARDE

INFORMATIONS FOURNIES
La Société Générale de Banques au Sénégal s'efforce d'assurer l'exactitude et la mise à jour des informations à condition sur ce Courrier électronique, dont elle se réserve le droit de corriger, à tout moment et sans préavis, le contenu. Elle ne peut cependant en garantir l'exhaustivité ou l'absence de modification par un tiers (intrusion, virus). En outre, elle décline toute responsabilité en cas d'erreur ou d'omission dans ces informations.

Hello Dear ,
Hopefully this piece of mail will find you in a perfect state of the mind, body, soul and spirit as I try to be here now to properly write and tell you about the arrangement I am making here since today that I heard from the bank officials. Due to connection problem here since today's morning, I was not able to go through my mail box on time and when I did check in the afternoon today. I found a mail from the bank which I am sure that a copy was also sent to you, Now please confirm it to me if a copy was sent to you or not.
After reading through the mail that came from the bank today, I went and meet with Mr. Abdelhafid Dahia so that he will help to give me the contact of a trustworthy lawyer here who will help us to get the requested documents that the bank asked we should provide from court here before my inherited money will be transferred to your bank account in your country and after my discussion with Mr. Abdelhafid Dahia. He gave me the contact of this English lawyer he said he knows, lawyer Momoh Kamara, Please now I want you to contact and tell him that you are my foreign partner and that you want him to help us to prepare a power of attorney, death certificate and an affidavit of the support that will enable you to transfer my inherited money that my late father deposited with Société Générale de Banques au Sénégal to your bank account in your country.
When you write to the English lawyer that Mr. Abdelhafid Dahia gave me his contact information, these are the information you need to use to contact him.
The Name of his law firm is: Aim law firm
The name of the lawyer is: lawyer Momoh Kamara
His office Telephone number is. +221773896631
His office fax number is: +221338426275
His office email address is: attnyaim@consultant.com
His law firm address is, Etude Maitre Cheikh Fall Avocat a la Court 129, Av. Président Lamine Guèye, Dakar, Senegal..
Please contact the lawyer now and ask him to help us out to get the bank requested documents from court and also please keep me informed of whatever you discuss with the lawyer when you contact him. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Aasia Shaheen

Telephone number is. +221773896631
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

His office fax number is: +221338426275
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Dear Mr. ,

I hereby acknowledge receipt of your e-mail request for legal assistance from my law firm. I can assure you of my honesty and integrity to help you as a client, and you can completely trust me as your legal consultant and/or legal counsel relative for any legal services to be rendered in order to protect your interests.

Based on your demand for us to obtain the subsequent documents: Each of these documents will cost $1050.00 dollars (A total of $3,150.00 U.S. currency) as court cost. This amount is paid directly to the Justice department for the preparation and signing of these legal documents. My legal fees in this service plus any expenses that may be incurred, such as copying costs, postage, and related expenses. My office will bill you approximately ($1,500.00 U.S. currency) payable to me on successful completion of the fund transfer to your designated bank account as contingency fee.

The functions of the judicial system here is based on treating the first files before the subsequent ones but due to the urgent need for these document as it is now needed to facilitate the process of your transfer, I will use my influence to pursue the process so as to get the documents out within three working days.

To speed up the process of obtaining these documents, I suggest that you transfer the total amount of THREE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS ($3,150.00) U.S. currency. Through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram in my name..

NAME: MR. MOMOH KAMARA
ADDRESS: AIM LAW FIRMS
129 AV. LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

Except if you cannot transfer the required amount through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram in my name and you need my law firm receiving bank account to cause the transfer through electronic wire transfer. Hence, please inform me when you need my bank details which you will need to pass on to your bank in order for an effective and valid transfer of the required amount to me through my law firm designated receiving bank here.

I await your positive response and swift action on the foregoing matters WITHIN (24) HOURS of receiving this sending, I remain,

Yours very truly,
MOMOH KAMARA, Esq.
International Attorney-at-Law
Member - American Bar Association
& Integrated Bar of the Senegalese
AIM LAW Firms
Etude Maitre Cheikh Fall Avocat a la Court,
129 Av. Président Lamine Guéye, Dakar - Senegal
Contact Numbers: (+221)77-3896 637
Fax No. (+221)33-8426 275
Email: attnyaim@consultant.com

Header:
Return-Path: <attnyaim@consultant.com>
Received: from [196.207.226.199] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via
HTTP); Wed, 18 May 2016
Subject: REQIREMENTS FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE COMPLIANCE

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.207.226.199<br>Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+221773896637
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 11:24 pm

Dear Mr. ,

I wish to thank you very much for the prompt and proper attention you have given to my previous correspondence. You may remember, as I well do, that in my earlier correspondence I told you to use Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to transfer the court cost to me in order to speed up the process of obtaining these documents on time, and not to transfer the court cost to me through Bank to Bank transfer due to a Bank to Bank transfer can add unnecessary obstruction that might delay the transfer to my law firm designated receiving bank here and if you question my analysis on these issue as I mentioned in this correspondence. I urge you both to seek for independent advice from any legal counsel and have them respond to this correspondence.

I would therefore like to kindly ask you as I did in my previous correspondence that you should use Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to transfer the required amount in my name.

NAME: MR. MOMOH KAMARA
ADDRESS: AIM LAW FIRMS
129 AV. LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

Except if you and your partner are not in agreement to fulfill my request, you will then do me the courtesy of STOPPING all communications with me (i.e. emails etc) would not be acceptable to me in advance. I hope you should recognize my concerns about these proposed rules “positive effect”. I would be very much happy to receive the duly completed and signed payment transfer slip primed in my name through Western Union Money transfer or MoneyGram, both of which may be verified by my law firm. Thereafter, if I am satisfied with your compliance to my request in this e-mail, I shall immediately engage my professional services to provide you and your partner these legal formalities you need in your foregoing transaction.

Once again, I request that you give this letter prompt review and follow my instructions as I mentioned in previous correspondence. Hence when you are ready for me to engage my professional service in your foregoing transaction, then feel free to call me or write me a note.

I await your compliance and response to this e-mail WITHIN (24) HOURS of receiving this sending, I remain,

Yours very truly,
MOMOH KAMARA, Esq.
International Attorney-at-Law
Member - American Bar Association
& Integrated Bar of the Senegalese
AIM LAW Firms
Etude Maitre Cheikh Fall Avocat a la Court,
129 Av. Président Lamine Guéye, Dakar - Senegal
Contact Numbers: (+221)77-3896 637
Fax No. (+221)33-8426 275
Email: attyaim@lawyer.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 12:28 am

Hello Dear ,
Thanks for the mail you wrote to the lawyer that I read yesterday and after I read the mail you wrote to the lawyer, I had to contact the lawyer to ask for him to send us his bank account information so that you will transfer the money he said he need that he will pay the court to help us obtain the bank requested documents from court and this evening as I signed into my mail box to check if the lawyer have responded to my mail or not. I saw a mail that came from the lawyer, the lawyer told me in his mail that I should look for another person in your country to help me out that you are not a reliable person to do business with, So I am heeding to the advice from the lawyer. Now I have to start afresh and look for another person in your country to help me out and make his or her account available so that the bank can transfer my inherited money to the persons account to enable me leave here and better my living. So don’t worry about assisting me and let me look for another person in your country to help me out. Take care and bye.
Thank you,
Aasia Shaheen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophiakoroma@yahoo.com attnyaim@consultant.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Form received 2019-07-09 13:12:49

What name did the scammer use?:
Sophia Koroma

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Internet by email

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
She and her supposed lawyer Momoh Kamara ask for money to pay taxes for
an inheritance of her in Senegal

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
No

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
sophiakoroma@yahoo.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+221773896637

Scammer's Skype name.:
No Skype

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
No Skype

-
Form received 2019-07-09 16:12:36

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
She said that she is going to talk with her lawyer Mr. Momoh Kamara at
attnyaim@consultant.com

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
I will post her photos in the attachments sendein to me by email

How much money did they demand?:
US $ 15,000.00

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Mr. Momoh Kamara , her supposed lawyer in Dakar

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
Dakar - Senegal

How were you to send the money ?:
Western Union

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
I found a page that says Mr. Momoh Kamara is a scammer

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
The supposed Miss Sophia Koroma said that she is from Sierra Leone, in a
refugge camp of UN in Senegal because her father, mother and his brothers,
except her, were victms of terrorist at home and all his family iwere
devastated. An then she search refuge in Senegal where her father let a
inheritance for her, the last survival of the family, at la Societé
General des Bannque du Senegal (SGBS) , a fortune of US $ 8,500,000.00 ,
but to receive that inheritnance her father made a contract with SGBS that
Miss Sophia Koroma must have a Finance Administrator to receive that money
for take care of her , and she said that her choise is for me to be her
Finance Administrator, and the money would be transfer for my account in a
Bank her in Brazil, wher she said she wuant to leave.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.