Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aasiashaheen59@yahoo.com aasiashaheen29@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sophiakoroma@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:57 pm

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 3:29 pm, <sophiakoroma@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, My Love ,
I pray for you to be in sound good health there today when you receive this mail from me and thanks for the mail you wrote to me that I read around after 11 my time here in the morning, I wanted to write a mail to you, but I decided to let me go and get dressed and take permission from the camp authorities and go locate a bus park where I’ll board a bus heading to Guinea Bissau, my love, when I took permission from the camp authorities and left the camp. I asked a few people on way where I can get a bus park for vehicle’s heading to Guinea Bissau and I was told that where I can get a bus terminal for vehicle’s heading to Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau and the Gambia, I was told that I should go to the Gare routière des Baux-maraîchers in Pikine which is very far and it will cost me by taxi around 1 hour 1 min, which is 61.7 km to get there and the local taxi men that I met here, all of them told me the same thing. So, since I had no money on me, I decided to head to other nearby local parks to enquire and I was told the same thing. Luckily for me, I was directed to meet with a taxi driver who I learned he applied the road frequently, I inquired from him that I want a park where I’ll board either a hired taxi or make arrangement to join a bus transport heading to Guinea Bissau, the taxi driver told me that I can’t get a direct bus heading to Guinea Bissau rather that I can only get a bus heading to Guinea Bissau but it must pass through Guinea Conakry where the bus will spend a night in Guinea Conakry before heading to Guinea Bissau, the taxi driver explained to me that first to go to the park, that if I hire a taxi to take me to the park, that a local taxi driver here will charge me around 10,000.00 CFA to take me to the park, then if I get to the park and decide to hire a personal taxi to take me directly to Guinea Bissau, that I will pay for the seats, meaning that for each seat cost is 50,000.00 CFA per person, so if I hire a personal taxi for me alone, the taxi driver will charge me for the 7 passengers he supposed to carry meaning, 50,000.00 X by 7 persons = 350,000.00 CFA that’s what he told me that I will pay, but that if sitting with seven people in the taxi Peugeot 505 Turbo station wagon can be strenuous so if I don’t want to go through the stress that I should pay for two seats which will cost me 100,000.00 CFA and that it will be allowed and it will grant me the space to be free in the Peugeot 505 Turbo station wagon taxi. but that if I pay for a bus transport from the park, that I will pay 45,000.00 CFA per person and if I want two seats, then I will pay 90,000.00 CFA, the local taxi driver went further to explain to me that if I get to the park and get out of the taxi, that the usual hustlers there will approach me and that some are thieves. I should ignore them and head for the entrance gate. That when I enter the entrance gate, I will see men that wore yellow vests and that I should asked them where I can get a taxi or a bus heading to Guinea Bissau and that the men will point to me towards terminal one and that it’s all very organized there, meaning that if I walk in inside the park, I will see the signs for the different country cities in the top of the roof in the terminal and that the park is like an open hall. Then I can choose the bus I like or I can then meet with a taxi driver and negotiate with him if I have the money to hire a taxi alone for myself, but if I don’t have the money, then I should go and pay for a bus seat plus some amount for my luggage’s like around 6000.00 CFA depending how heavy my luggage’s is and whenever the passengers in the bus are complete, Off we go and on our way to Guinea Conakry and from Guinea Conakry to Guinea Bissau, my love, that’s all that the local taxi driver explained to me today and I told him that I read online that to get a taxi or bus to Guinea Bissau, it will cost me around 25,000.00 to 30,000.00 CFA, but that what he the local taxi driver has told me is different from what I read online and the taxi driver reacted and said, Sister, I am not the one taking you to Guinea Bissau that I should request for higher charge from you but I am just helping to offer you an insight of what you’ll face and how much it will cost for you to get a taxi or a bus that will take you to Guinea Bissau, my love, the local taxi driver told me that I shouldn't trust whatever I read online because anyone can come online and write nonsense when they don’t apply the routine daily as he does, He told me that for instance, let say that I took a bus to Guinea Bissau last two years and now I am about to take a bus again and travel to Guinea Bissau, that there is no way, the cost of what I paid last two years and the cost of what I will pay for transport fare this year will be the same. my love, the taxi driver told me that I should take a local taxi and go to the Gare routière des Baux-maraîchers in Pikine and find out things for myself. So, I told him is ok, that I heard all he said, I thanked him and was about to leave, He called me back and told me, Sister, find something for me, I felt ashamed because I had no dime on me, so I told him not to worry that I will come back by next week and board his taxi, He will take me to the park, So, I thanked him again and left the local park back to the camp here. my love, I have really stressed myself today, all these places that I went today to get the information that I need, I trekked throughout and my foot is paining me. my love, sometimes, it is often at this point that my mind will remind me of my prayers to Allah Almighty. You sent me out since today’s morning to go and find out how much and the park where I’ll get a bus that will take me to Guinea Bissau only for me to come back and was writing this mail to you and your message of insulting me came in, my love, at times, I do wonder what is really wrong with you, do you really love me and trust me? You wrote in your mail that I read while writing this mail to you that there is no refugee camp in Senegal and I quote you wrong, please copy the camp website and paste it on your browser (https:/ /rcsenegal.webs.com/), I hate to be insulted and accused wrongly for no cause. I love you very much, yes and you know it, my love, you have to apologize for insulting me, Yes, words have no power to express my love for you, only my heart can feel it and knows how deep you have eaten in me. my love, I love you very much, just want you to know that even though you have hurt my feelings for you this evening, I still love you and always will, my love, I have to stop this mail here, for now, NO kisses for you and continue with your search online and insult me more for no cause.
Thank you,
With love always,
Sophia Koroma

Date: Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 8:32 PM
Subject: my love, stop all these nonsense
To:

Hello, My Love ,
I have a picture that our lawyer showed to me when I came out from
coma which he told me then that it’s a picture of me he sent to you
when he informed you about the accident I had and here I have attached
the picture and a picture that I took the day that video I sent to you
was taken and you said I was not identified in the video, Now view
these two photos and replay the video again, watch the video
environment and watch the environment that I took these picture with a
fellow Muslim sister in this refugee camp, You are a doctor and you
know the apparatuses you’ all doctors use which I have no idea, so
watch the picture that our lawyer took when I was in coma and tell me
again that you didn’t see the tube, stitches on my nose and the
Intensive Care Unit room I was admitted in, my love, I sneaked
out to come here again and check my mailbox and write this mail to
you, because I knew you will write a mail to me but my greatest
surprise is to see all these nonsense that you sent to me which has
nothing to do with me or our lawyer, I had told you in one of my
earlier mails in 2017 when you came into my life about the problem I
had with someone who hacked into my mailbox after I refused to send my
naked pictures to the man, He hacked into my mailbox and downloaded my
pictures which he created another fake email with my pictures and he
told me then that he will tarnish my image since I refused to grant
his request to send him my naked pictures and that after tarnishing my
image, No one will accept to help me out which he carried out his
threat and you’ve found this out online earlier in 2017 and complained
to me about it which after I explained what transpired between me and
the man, you assured me then not to worry about it that you are here
and would see that I get the help that I needed so that I will leave
this refugee camp and join you in Brazil, So, why come up with this
nonsense again now? my love, at times you make me wonder what
kind of a difficult man I am dealing with, a man who I thought he has
known everything about me and what transpired in my life, yet he keeps
treating me like as if I have committed a crime against humanity by
revealing my true identity to him, my love, at this point, I
will tell you the truth, please don’t send any money for my trip to
Guinea-Bissau on Monday since you don’t trust me again, there is no
need for me to take the risk to escape from this refugee camp and land
myself in trouble by travelling to Guinea-Bissau and when I reach to
Guinea-Bissau and contact you from there, then you will start with
this your doubting attitude again and desert me in Guinea-Bissau for
no cause, my love, it’s better I stay back in this refugee camp
and continue to tolerate whatever I face here than for me to risk my
life to travel to Guinea-Bissau and when I reach there, then you will
continue with this your ill-treatment attitude towards me. my
love, I don’t know why you do easily forget things, well, I have
downloaded a PDF document that has all the west African refugee
information to clear your initial doubt and when you come back to your
senses, we can then plan ahead like one family, but for now, I have to
leave you alone to continue with your ill-treating attitude and insult
me more for no cause. Have a good night and take good care of
yourself. The truth stands.
Thank you,
With love always,
Sophia Koroma

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophiakoroma@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:04 pm

The Survivor confronted the scammer and pointed to this topic as proof that Sophia is a scammer:

Date: Sun, Jul 7, 2019
Subject: my love, you are stressing yourself over what is not true
To:

Hello, My Love ,
I pray for you to be in sound good health there today when you receive
this mail from me, my love, so you are still disturbing yourself
over nothing? Gosh, look at the way you are stressing yourself over
what is not true, the phone number you sent to me that it’s our
lawyers phone number is not our lawyer’s phone number and moreover,
our lawyer’s phone number did not end with 1 rather it ended with
Seven, Now have you seen things for yourself that the man who hacked
into my mailbox after I refused to send him naked pictures of me
didn’t post our lawyer’s correct information and that’s to tell you
that all you saw there were fabricated lies that the man forged so as
to tarnish my image for me not to get anyone that will help me out so
that I will leave this refugee camp and begin to better my living as I
desire, my love, if anyone should tell me that you who is a man
that I love dearly will doubt anything about me, I will tell the
person NEVER, my love, my husband to be, he knows what I can do
and what I cannot do, but I am surprised for the way you have treated
me since yesterday and not minding that I am sick and needs urgent
attention and yet you are heightening my BP with the way you are
treating me like as if I have commutate a crime. my love, I love
you so much and I can’t do anything to hurt you, Yes, now you see, you
didn’t say anything concerning about my pictures that I sent to you
yesterday evening or have you gone silent after seeing evidence for
yourself that all that I have told you till this day is true, my
love, why are you hurting my feeling when I did nothing wrong? Is it
because I gave you my heart and loved you very much? No relationship
can grow and flourish if there is no trust. I have endured all your
actions since yesterday, but please you are a matured man and so think
like one and reasonably, A man asked for my naked picture and I
refused, then he decided to hack into my mailbox and started to use
all the information’s I have in my mailbox to blackmail me and forged
my written mail and posted everything in a scam forum which I had told
you about this earlier when you came into my life and you assured me
that everything will be alright. my love, I really don’t know
why you have chosen to treat me this way for no cause, but one thing I
will tell you this afternoon is that I have NEVER pretended to be good
with a bad intention. Reading all these nonsenses that you are sending
to me is very disturbing to me that I will like you to judge me with
an established fact and evidence and stop talking to me in the manner
that you are treating me. I have scanned a copy of my Consular
identification card and a copy of my international passport. Please
let’s talk reasonably about how I should travel out from this country
tomorrow or next tomorrow to Guinea Bissau and stop disturbing me with
things that are not true. my love, I have to tell you the truth;
I am not impressed with the way you have treated me so far for no
cause. It is very bad for you to treat the woman you love dearly the
way you’re treating me through the wrong accusation, accusing me to be
malicious and the man who hacked into my mailbox and you yourself two
of you are righteous ones. my love, I am a true Muslim and I
uphold my Muslim values, I will not change for anyone. Thank you and
may you be blessed and be judged based on your assessment of the way
you have treated me so far. The truth stands.
Thank you,
With love always,
Sophia Koroma

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019
<sophiakoroma@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, My Love ,
Please reread the message you sent to me that you said was written in a scam forum concerning about our lawyer,

18th May 2016 - Advance Fee Fraud Scam

On 18th May 2016, telephone number +221773896631 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be Momoh Kamara working for Aim law firm. Not that the number +221773896631 was used by our lawyer.
my love, the message explained that the telephone number +221773896631 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be Momoh Kamara and not that it’s our lawyer Momoh Kamara, my love, let me ask you, what do you understanding as the word pretend, if you don’t understand what it means, then let me explain it better for you to understand, the word pretend means that the person who posted all those information’s there pretended to be Momoh Kamara and not that it’s our lawyer information So, tell me how . +221773896631 is +221 773 896 637 which is our lawyer’s correct phone number, my love, so now have you seen how you’re stressing yourself over what is not true, well, I will allow you to be for now until you come back to your senses and reason properly like the way a sensible matured person should reason and believe in the truth and not be confusing yourself over what is not true. my love, I have to stop this mail here, for now, So, take good care of yourself for me. Despite that you’ve hurt my feelings for you, I still love you and always will.
Thank you,
With love always
Sophia Koroma

Phone:
+221773896637
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sophiakoroma@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:10 pm

Date: Sun, Jul 7, 2019
Subject: my love, you received a copy of consular card and
my international passport ??
To:

Hello, My Love ,
Now let me prove a point to you because after the man hacked into my
mailbox, I discovered something from the man and also read such from
online that one can use another person’s email address to write email
to anyone and put his reply to receive a message and when you click
reply, the mail will go to the person, that I found out online, I can
show you a website that does such, meanwhile my love, permit me
to use your email ( ) address to show you how
the man did that. I am going to send you a mail with your email
address and when you will click reply, you will see my email address
and the reply where your response will go to. my love, I am
still here online with you.
Thank you,
With love always,
Sophia Koroma

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019
<sophiakoroma@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, My Love ,
Now please check the email address that sent a message which came with your name and with a subject ( my love, confirm this to me), you will certainly see that the email address which the message came from is your email address and with your name and please click the reply, you will see my email address. This is how these hackers operate online if they want to use your email address or the lawyer’s email address to scam someone, this I learned online when the man hacked into my mailbox, but if you want to confirm if the email address came from the real person or not, it’s when you click the reply to, then you will notice that where the reply will be heading to is not to the original email address which one can use your email address and information to scam someone one or tarnish your image like the way the man who requested for naked pictures of me did to me and that does not mean that you were the original person that sent the mail. my love, these are something you need to understand and believe that message you saw online was not sent by Mr. Momoh Kamara, what you saw in that scam forum is exactly what I showed you now by using your email address to send you a mail and put my email address as the reply to. my love, I have no need to hurt the man I love so much with all my heart. Now that you have seen things for yourself and you have known the truth, you have to apologize to me for the way you have treated me since yesterday evening over nothing. I have to stop this mail here, for now, I am still online waiting to hear from you to know if you did receive a message with your email address like I had told you in my previous mail to permit me to use your email address to send you a mail. my love, please confirm it to me if you did receive the mail with your email address or not.
Thank you,
With love always
Sophia Koroma
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.