Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jcbfrance@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello sir,

I've been thinking a lot about helping Maria, as I asked 25% before helping her, if you want me to get out of this, I'll do it, knowing that you will continue Give him that help, but if you can not do it anymore, let me know, that's all I ask.

It's been 3 days since I wrote to Maria but no answer, I do not know what's going on, if you get back on your feet to get in touch with her, inform me so make I stop to write her.

JCB
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

s.confiance@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:26 am

INTER-CON-SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY
17 Street of Ocam LOME-TOGO
TEL/FAX: 00228. 98 43 67 02
E-MAIL: s.confiance@consultant.com
securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com

ATTN

WE INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT RECEIVING IN RETURN THE TWO REMAINING DOCUMENTS (DEATH CERTIFICATE OF OUR DECEASED CLIENT AS WELL AS THE POLICE DECLARATION)

WE CALLED YOUR LAWYER MR. ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL YESTERDAY, A REPUTED LAWYER FROM OUR COUNTRY TO FOLLOW UP ON YOUR COMPLAINT AND MR. PASCAL TELLS US THAT HE IS NO LONGER YOUR LAWYER FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WRITE IT ANYMORE.

FOLLOWING THIS, WE HELD A MEETING REGARDING YOUR CLAIM THIS MORNING AND AFTER A COMPROMISE WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF OUR COMPANY, WE DECIDED TO CANCEL YOUR APPROVAL BY THE END OF THIS WEEK IN CASE IF YOU DO NOT GIVE US MORE FOLLOWING YOUR REQUEST.

NB: I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE NUMBER YOU SENT TO OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE I TRIED TO REACH YOU BY PHONE TO INFORM YOU OF THE DECISION TAKEN BY OUR OFFICE CONCERNING YOUR COMPLAINT.

YOUR NUMBER:

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

DIRECTOR:

BENSON KOFFI
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.aspascal@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 pm

FROM BARRISTER ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL
ASSOWOUSSOU CHAMBER LOME TOGO
TEL/FAX:/00228 22 38 92 50
LOME TOGO.

Text from attached PDF.

FROM BARRISTER ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL
ASSOWOUSSOU CHAMBER LOME TOGO
TEL/FAX:/00228 22 38 92 50
LOME TOGO.
ATTN
I RECEIVED A CALL THIS MORNING FROM THE DIRECTOR OF INTER CON SECURITY SYSTEMS
COMPANY MR BENSON KOFFI WHO WANTED TO CONFIRM THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REQUEST
SINCE YOUR COMPLAINT WAS ACCEPTED AND APPROVED WHICH WAS ALREADY VERY GOOD NEWS.
THE DIRECTOR ALSO ASKED ME FOR THE REMAINING DOCUMENTS (DEATH CERTIFICATE AND
POLICE DECLARATION) AS I HAD BEEN CHOSEN TO PROCURE THEM BEFORE THE SUITCASE WAS
DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL IN CASE YOU WERE INDISPOSED TO
COME.
I REPLIED THAT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I NO LONGER RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGES, YOU
REASSURED ME THAT AFTER RECEIVING A BANK ACCOUNT THAT PAYMENT WAS GOING TO BE MADE
IN THE DAYS TO COME AND I HAVE RECEIVED KIDNAPPED WITHOUT KNOWING WHY, I THOUGHT
YOU CHANGED YOUR LAWYER TO FINALIZE THE DEAL.
THE ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE YOU AS A LAWYER, EVEN IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR
LAWYER, IF YOU ARE UNAVAILABLE OR IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, ANSWER THE DIRECTOR
NEVERTHELESS TO INFORM HIM OF YOUR CONCERN IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS RELATIONSHIP AND
ENJOY HIS GENEROSITY AND UNDERSTANDING FOR A NEXT TIME.
BARRISTER:
ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello uncle,

Today I had the time to write to you after falling down the stairs of our parish, I got my foot and neck.

I stayed in the hospital for weeks and it's better.

How are you? What about your family?

And your service is also better, I hope.

Your daughter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcbfrance@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello sir,

It's been a while since I no longer hear from Maria, I do not know what you told her and she does not write me anymore

I just wanted to help her get her property back, I know she is in a difficult situation or is seeking help.

I do not know what you said to her and she does not write me any more.

I do not know if it's because I told her you do not have the money to finalize the problem and she's faked against me.

Try to make her understand that this is not what I wanted to let her know, I would just tell her that maybe you are currently stuck financially.

Thank you..
JCB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Hello uncle,

I did not read you anymore, actually I was still sick and hospitalized.

Excuse me because I thought everything about you, thinking that you got the suitcase and you forgot us fleeing with. I thought really bad of you, I thought you thief, crooks and other unfortunately that is not the case.

Because, thanks to the director of Mr. Benson Koffi, I was able to have the co-ordinates of the lawyer who took care of your file and the lawyer explained everything to me by letting me know that you could not Recover the good without knowing why and I really apologize for my behavior.

I stopped writing to the Frenchman because he was asking 50% of the money in the suitcase before helping me because he noticed that you turned me back so I also blocked him.

As for the lawyer, he suggests that I write to you to tell you to contact the security house by telling the director that you do not want to continue the claim anyway that I can easily change you to another person who m ' Will help if you do not want to help me anymore.

He even sent me his picture because I wanted to be sure that he was the one I was writing, so he sent me his passport that I sent you, I told him that maybe you had traveled That is why he had heard nothing of you.

That's all I'm asking you. If you really want to help your daughter, it's time, if not, write to the company and discharge.

I do not want this suitcase to last, you have to understand it because of its content, because if he discovers it, I do not think he will give it to me again, he risks taking ownership because I Am a little girl, that's why I'm afraid and I pray to God not to happen.

As for French, if he writes to you, tell him that you are already in contact with me so that he retires, it has been a while since I did not write to him, he also writes me but I No longer answer.

Please try to see my situation and react so I know what I have to do?
I'm waiting for your answer tomorrow.

Your daughter.

20170824003552-cacaf2df-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:44 am

Recovery Scam:

Hello,

I write to make you have my problem solved, I am currently in France, I lead a normal life and I resumed studies.

We got Dad's suitcase and now we have the money to choose the school we want, to live a life that missed us.

I thank you for listening to me when I needed it and thank you very much.

Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.