Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:04 am

Hello uncle,

I have just arrived from prayer and I take this opportunity to read you.

How are things between you and the lawyer?

You could solve his problem? He has already left for Burundi to find the remaining documents for us?

Thank you.

Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Hello uncle,

I hope that you are doing very well.

I have not heard from you for two days,
What is happening?
The lawyer is back?
Did the the security company send you the suitcase?
Please my part,

I trust in you so do not double me

Answer me please.

Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 am

Dear Uncle,

Today I fell ill and I could not pray because of your silence,
Why this silence?

I believed that you were a good person to whom I should trust unfortunately, since you sent the travel expenses to the lawyer, you no longer make me a sign of life and why.

Please, think of me, by virtue of my situation, do not abandon me, give my share.

Because of your silence I can not sleep anymore that is why I came to write to you that night, I even thought that I was going to come to read but nothing as a message from you.

I do not want the suitcase to have problems

Think of God and answer me.

Your daughter

Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.aspascal@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 am

Another PDF file:

FROM BARRISTER ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL
ASSOWOUSSOU CHAMBER LOME TOGO
TEL/FAX:/00228 22 38 92 50
LOME TOGO.
ATTN
I HAVE ALREADY PREPARED MYSELF FOR THE TRIP TO BURUNDI, SO I AM ONLY WAITING FOR YOU,
NOTE THAT BURUNDI AND MY COUNTRY IS VERY FAR.
IN CASE YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD IT, YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY THE TRAVEL
EXPENSES FOR YOUR OWN DOCUMENTS, NOTIFY ME THAT I CANCEL THIS TRIP AND CONTINUE MY
WORK BECAUSE MANY OF MY CUSTOMERS WRITE TO ME ALWAYS TO SOLICIT MY SERVICE.
I WILL ALSO WRITE TO THE SECURITY COMPANY DIRECTOR NO LONGER COUNT ON YOU FOR THE
SUITCASE CLAIM IN THE COMPANY.
I DONT HAVE ONLY YOUR WORK TO DO.
I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
THANK YOU.
BARRISTER:
ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:30 am

Hello uncle,

I came this night to see if you thought of me unfortunately there is no message from you.

What is happening?
Have you Travelled?
Why do you not write me anymore?

The lawyer is back with my father's death certificate as well as the police declaration?

The security house sent you the suitcase to your address?

Please the suitcase is very important to me as it contains all of our life, with content, I can take another life elsewhere so answer me if you really have the fear of God in you.

I believe in you then answer me otherwise I will die because of your silence.

Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:29 pm

INTER-CON-SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPAGNIE
17 Street of Ocam LOME-TOGO
TEL/FAX: 00228. 98 43 67 02
E-MAIL: s.confiance@consultant.com
securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com

ATTN

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY INTER-CON-SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY WILL SEND YOU THIS DOCUMENT OF APPROVAL FINALLY THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

WITH RESPECT TO THE OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WE SHOULD SEND TO YOU, THEY WILL FIRST HAVE TO BE SIGNED BY YOUR LAWYER TO BE VALID, AND OUR HOUSE HAS APPEALED TO YOUR ATTORNEY MR ASSOWOUSSOU PASCAL TO REPRESENT HIM. SAID HE WAS NOT YOUR LAWYER.

IF SO, , WE SUGGEST YOU COME DOWN HERE IN PERSON TO SIGN THEM SINCE YOU NO LONGER HAVE A LAWYER HERE, OR LAWYER TO REPLACE YOU.

INFORM US OF THE DATE OF YOUR ARRIVAL HERE IN LOME, WE WILL ALSO PREPARE A DELEGATION OF OUR COMPANY TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GNASSINGBE EYADEMA.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

DIRECTOR:
MR BENSON KOFFI.

20170712232855-75d75603-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello,

I arrived today, for 3 days we went to one of the provinces to go talk about the word of God, I made 3 days down.

I came this evening and I want to know what's going on?

I found another person who could help me, write to the director of the security house that you are suffering and that you will not be able to continue the procedure so that a Frenchman Benoist will continue the procedure.

I send you a copy of his passport so that you send it to the director of the company. The Italian asks me 25% of the sum in the suitcase and since I do not have your news, I am obliged to accept the proposal because I do not want this suitcase still long low

Once the guard house accepts the change, let me know so that I inform him to make contact.

I wait

Maria

Dear uncle,

I am still worried about your silence, even if this silence allows me to change you to the French, it is because you no longer make a sign of life, and also may be that it is difficult to manage the money of the Lawyer, I do not know too much but it's up to you to write to me and tell me what's going on, because since you told me you're going to pay the lawyer's money since that day , You did not write to me anymore.

For the change I told you yesterday, did you?

Did you write the guard house to tell the director?

You sent the Frenchman's identity to the director? His identity card and his passport.

Please do it quickly because the Frenchman wrote to me today to know if you made this change.

I'm waiting for your answer.

Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello dear uncle,

I do not know what to say to you so that you know how I feel bad in my skin the fact that you do not write me more and why?

I had so much confidence in you for our suitcase in the security house and since you informed me that you will pay the costs of the lawyer to find us the rest of the documents, since that time you do not me say nothing.

I am so stuck and shattered by your silence that I can even give myself death and why.

I was able to contact Mr. Benoist for a long time wanted to help me provided he took 25% of the amount in the suitcase, I had no choice because you abandoned me.

For the last time, answer my message so I know if you really want to help me or if you do not want to.

My wish is that you come back to me and you agree to solve the problem, because for a long time you agreed to help me and to listen to me, your messages relieved me, you were the first person I contacted for Help me, you also accepted by telling me about your family, I also considered you as a father that is why I always care about you.

But if you find that you do not have the means to regulate the lawyer, you do not need to hide it, tell me because I am your daughter and it serves no purpose to hide it from me.

I wait for your answer to make a final decision because the French wait for me impatiently.

Bise and love.

Maria

Know that if the suitcase drags on in the company that you no longer decide, if I propose another person to the company, I fear that the company doubts us, and complicates the withdrawal.

We should do it discreetly without discovering the content. That's why I always want you to do it because you're the first person I've chosen, you're the first person who wrote to the company to withdrawal.

But in case you are stuck to handle this problem since we still have the documents, it does not matter, French wants to do it but ask 25%.

I do not have the choice to accept as you do not react anymore.So I'm waiting for your message to make my last decision with French because I can refuse his help.

Because of God answer me because I am suffering because of your silence, I am sick, because of you I can no longer go to pray as I did all the time because your silence made me sick.

For God's sake tell me a word for my decision.

Thank you.
Miss Maria

uncle

I am surprised not to read you, on the other hand the Frenchman has sent me a msg, that you answered his msg and me even Maria, you refuse to answer me. What did I do to you?

Why do you write the frenchman but not me? I think you are not serious man uncle, Because I, who entrusted you with something, refuse to write to me, but another person writes to you from me, you answer him.

Because of you, the suitcase is locked down, you do not demand it any more, nor answer messages, I am stuck and no one can write to the company for the claim because the manager might think we are fraudsters .

I had not explained everything to the Frenchman who wants to help me but at the pace or things go, with your silence, I will be obliged to tell everything.

As a great person of many with great relationships, he will find a solution for me.

By tomorrow, if I have no news of you, I will never write to you again, I shall know what to do to recover my property.

With Frenchman, we will find a solution.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcbfrance@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello sir,

I am writing from Maria, whom you know very well, she contacted me to solicit her help by collecting a suitcase from her father in a security house in Lomé.

I was first pained for her situation that she had told me. Its situation from Africa until it regains total freedom.

If I write to you it is because she informed me that she had contacted you unfortunately she is doubtful about your help, that it has been weeks since she no longer has your news reason For which she wants me to help her.

If you receive this message, make an effort to write her or me, and in case you are unable to help, please hand me over so that I can continue the procedure.

You can contact your lawyer as well as the director of the security house to inform them that I will take over.

My Name: Mr. Jean Claude BENOIST.
I am French and you will see attached a copy of my passport that you could send to the company from Maria.

You will see all my information on my ID card

Thank you.
JCB

Header:
Return-Path: <jcbfrance@outlook.fr>
Received: from DB5PR1001MB0952.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6129:cb10:7e83:2533]) by DB5PR1001MB0952.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6129:cb10:7e83:2533%13]) with mapi id 15.01.1261.022; Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Subject: Write me asap Sir.

20170719224552-9a857914-me.jpg

20170719224551-53805129-me.jpg

Skype ID:
Jean Claude Benoist
live:jcbfrance_1

Dear Mr,

Know that Miss Maria did not give me this opportunity to discuss with you about the suitcase lodged in Lomé.

What I would like to let you know is that I am currently available to help her, so if impossible on your side, make it known finally that he no longer have hope on you, instead of staying without saying anything to him, Nor write, and it is a false behavior because she had so much confidence in you.

What I am asking you is to let me know whether you will be able or not, and I will set about paying the lawyer's fees for the two remaining documents that he will be looking for in Burundi.

JCB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jcbfrance@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:18 am

Hello,

For the safety of which you speak, Maria gave me permission to write to you and to give you her information of which you speak.

Name: NSHIMIRIMANA
First name: Maria
Nationality: Burundian

Email nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

You can now contact the security house for the claimant's change.

I'm waiting for you quickly to contact the manager quickly.

JCB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.