Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hopefidelix@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hopefidelix@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:06 pm

TwooFaces:

Hello, my name is Hope Fidelix, I got your contact details in this site (http://www.twoofaces.com) I will like to know you and be friendly with you. Please, contact me at (hopefidelix@hotmail.com) for us to know each other better, I have a confidential discussion for you.
Write me for me to send you my pictures and details of me.

Real name Hope Fidelix
Gender Female
Join Date 26/03/2016
Location United States

Picture used:

hope.jpg
hope.jpg (11.04 KiB) Viewed 8257 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hopefidelix@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:27 am

Skype ID:
live:hopefidelix

Hello my dearest.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail how are you today and how was your day? hope fine.
As for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is Hope Fidelix, I am 25 years old from Ivory Coast and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deeply inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Dr. Fidelix Ebo, My late father was the managing director of Fidelix Group Of Company (Ltd).
The brutal killing of my father, mother, and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that was going on in Ivory Coast. I was in my second year in nursing department of University of Abidjan Ivory Coast before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help,

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person l have now is Reverend Pius Emmanuel who is the pastor of the (Christ the Savior Mission) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is (+221-778-506-632), his email is (rev_piusemmanuel55@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me (Hope Fidelix) from Ivory Coast, he will send for me in the hostel to come and talk to you. As a refugee here in the camp i don't have any right or privilege to anything, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my second year in the University before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation here in the camp.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank in Scotland which he used my name as the next of kin towards the deposit, the amount in question is $5.3 Million (five million three hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above, i will like you to also keep it secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, because i am afraid of losing my life and the money if evil people gets to know about it.

Dear i will like to have your full information such as;
your full name........................
address..................................
your occupation.....................
phone number........................
As soon as i have all these information i will give you the bank's full information where the money is deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all these information due to the trust my mind found on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, sincere and hard working who can invest this money wisely for me.
My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while I think about you.
Awaiting to hear from you, hope to see your photo in your next mail.
Yours lovely.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <hopefidelix@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W36 ([65.55.90.9]) by SNT004-OMC1S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 25 Apr 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778506632
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Profile Elements:
Nwokedi Emam / emamnwokedi
Active on April 26th, 2016
WORK: businessman
EDUCATION
University of California (Davis)
Law · Davis, California

NDA
Khadakwasala, India
11 Followers
AM A NICE GUY WITH HUMBLE MIND, VERY CARING.

Nwokedi Emam.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:39 am

Dear, thanks for your response. I have read your letter and heard what you said, and I have gave your contact information to the bank as you told me to do towards the transfer. But you still have to write an email to the bank by yourself, if you write to them you should tell them that you are my foreign partner who wants to help me towards the transfer due to my present situation, that you want to know what is the possibility of the transfer into your account over there in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
Bank name...........Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc.
E-mail contact: ( info.accountant.rb@financier.com )

Name of the transfer manager is Mr. Stephen Hester.

Telephone number: +441-132-798-302

Fax number: +441-132-798-355

Information about the deposit are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Fidelix Ebo.
Nationality: Ivorian.
Next of kin: Hope Fidelix.
Amount deposited: $5.3 Million US Dollars.
Account Number: 66434830025.

Please write the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.
I have mapped out 20% for any person that is going to assist me and 10% for any expenses that might come up in the transfer process.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money with you, since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank today, so that after the transfer you can send some money to me from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in your country.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely.

Tel. +441-132-798-302
Fax : +441-132-798-355
Email-
info.accountant.rb@financier.com

Date: 27/4/2016

CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION.

For your kind attention.
Sir.
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/WirTransfer to write you in respect to your mail we received today. Actually,
we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Hope Fidelix that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our
bank.
Her late Father (Dr. Fidelix Ebo) is our late customer with Account No. 66434830025 substantial Amount (U.S $5,300,000.00) deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our bank.
1.A power of attorney which well permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (Since the money is originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal).
2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.
3.A copy of Deposit of account issued to her late father by our bank.
4.An affidavit of oath from Senegal high court.
5.A notary stamping from notary office in Senegal.
6.Your Bank Account Number where the money will be transferred to you as you are the appointed person by the Next of Kin Miss Hope Fidelix.
Note: The above six documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. In case of you may have any question(s),
please contact our Foreign transfer officer.
Director Mr. Stephen Hester on telephone number
+441-132-798-302
for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Lewis.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)
=======END OF MESSAGE======
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <info.accountant.rb@financier.com>
Received: from [41.82.142.188] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 27 Apr 2016
Cc: hopefidelix@hotmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.142.188<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear, how are you doing today together with your health and work?

Please, the message that I forward to you is a letter that I received from the bank towards the message that I wrote to them and gave them your contact information as you told me to do concerning the transferring of the money into your account over there in your country.

Please, I am waiting to hear your urgent response as soon as possible.
Yours lovely,
Hope.

My dearest love,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are dependable and trustworthy, may you be blessed and happy in life.
Please, remember to keep my secret until we achieve the transfer into your account.
I will also advise you to please keep it secret to yourself because I am afraid of losing the money from the hands of the wicked people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I am not going to disappoint you) and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the deposit certificate of my late father as I mentioned before (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate of my late father, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you)

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support, I have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high court here in Dakar Senegal, and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account deposit in Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc to the account in your country.
His contact information are as follows:

Name: Barrister (Dr.) Idrissa Dumbuya
Phone Number: ( +221-765-211-282 )
Email Address: ( barristeridrissadumbuya70@yahoo.fr )

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet you in your country for our better life together and share our love together as husband and wife forever.

When you are contacting the lawyer, send to him all your contact information which he will use to prepare those documents.
The following information will be necessary for the preparation of the documents:
(1) Your full name..................................
(2) Your address...................................
(3) Your phone number.........................
(4) Your country....................................
(6) Your date of birth.............................
(7) Occupation.....................................

Thanks again as I think of you always.
I love you from the bottom of my heart,
Yours forever in love,
Hope.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221765211282
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hopefidelix@hotmail.com barristeridrissadumbuya70@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Dear, thanks for your reply, I have seen the letter that you send to the lawyer concerning the preparation of the documents towards the transfer.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you hear the response of the lawyer concerning the preparation of the required documents towards the transfer.
Yours lovely,
Hope.

Dear, how are you doing today together with your health and work? Please, I wanted to know if you have heard the response of the lawyer concerning the letter that you sent to him towards the preparation of the documents?

I am waiting to hear your urgent response.
Yours lovely,
Hope.

Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
28 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Rd
Telephone No: +221-765-211-282
IDRISSA LAW CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS (ESQ)

Date: 29/4/2016

SUBJECT: POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

Attention Please!!
I have carefully noted all your details, very content of it are well understood.
In respect to the documents that is needed for the said transaction of the fund by the Royal Bank Of Scotland into your account in your country, i have made inquiries at the federal high court of Senegal and the cost of obtaining the power of attorney and affidavit of oath is the sum of $1,950 (One thousand nine hundred and fifty Dollars).

According to the court, these are high profile documents and the prices are fixed, there is no preferential treatment in relation with the above fees, hence, mandatory by any client.
This amount will be paid in the high court here and once the money is being paid, the court will release the documents which I, Barrister Idrissa Dumbuya will endorse and you are advised to send the money with my name below, so that i will go at the court and pay the money to get the documents needed for the transaction between you and the bank.

You are to send the money ($1,950) with this information below through Western Union or MoneyGram.

Receiver's Name:............Idrissa Dumbuya.

However, as soon as you make the payment at the Western Union or MoneyGram, you should forward to me the following payment information below:

1) The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Numbers)
2) The name of the sender.

Yours in service,
Barrister (Dr.) Idrissa Dumbuya.
(Esq) Principal attorney.
+221-765-211-282.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristeridrissadumbuya70@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.98.74] by tm4.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 09:20:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 09:20:31 -0000
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
From: Idrissa Dumbuya <barristeridrissadumbuya70@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Idrissa Dumbuya <barristeridrissadumbuya70@yahoo.fr>
Subject: IDRISSA LAW CHAMBERS & SOLICITORS (ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Honey, thanks for your reply.

I have seen the response of the lawyer concerning the preparation of the documents, and I also seen the letter that you sent to him concerning the payment of the fees.

I send you a pleasant weekend with much affection, I am waiting to hear your good news as soon as you make the payment to the lawyer.
Yours lovely wife.

28 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Rd

Date: 30/4/2016

Attention Please!!
Mr. below is the account details regarding the payment of the fees.
=======================================================================

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name...........Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435000143.

=======================================================================

Yours in service,
Barrister (Dr.) Idrissa Dumbuya.
(Esq) Principal attorney.
+221-765-211-282.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 1:28 am

Dear, thanks for your letter. I have seen that message that you sent to the lawyer concerning the payment, and I wanted to know if you have send the money to the lawyer? concerning the preparation of the documents towards the transfer.
Yours lovely,
Hope.

28 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Rd

Date: 2/5/2016

Attention Please!!
Mr. , I have adhere what you said and looking forward for your positive update immediately you make the payment. And you should endeavor to send me the payment (reciept or paper) for confirmation of the payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Dear, thanks for your reply. I have read your mail and heard what you said concerning what happened with you yesterday towards the payment of the lawyer fees, and I hope that the lawyer will tell you what to do in order for you to be able to make the payment.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Yours lovely,
Hope.

Dear, I have not heard any news from you since yesterday, and I hope that all is well with you? Because I have been waiting to hear from you in order to know if you have send the money to the lawyer concerning the preparation of the documents towards the transfer.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Yours lovely,
Hope.

28 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Rd

Date: 3/5/2016

Attention Please!!
Mr. , I have no different bank account regarding the payment of the fees, I gave you an instructions and directed you to send the money through Western Union or Moneygram. But you refused and make a request of my bank account payment information for you to pay the fees bank to bank transfer, I see no reason for the transfer that you wanted to do with the account that I gave to you should be denied or have error by your bank as you stated in your letter.

However, if you are serious for my service regarding the endorsement of the needed documents, you should go back to the bank or to another bank with the fees and make the payment, or you go at the Western Union or Moneygram and send the fees as soon as possible with the receive's information which I gave to you previously towards the sending of the fees through Western Union or Moneygram.

Note: I have no much time for writing several messages towards an issues, I am a bussy person at all times.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 12:31 am

Dear, I contacted the lawyer and asked him what is happening between you and him and he explained everything to me concerning what you said towards the payment that you wanted to do with his account.

Based on what he explained to me, I found no fault from him, if you really want to pay the money concerning the preparation of the documents you should follow the instruction of the lawyer concerning the sending of the money to him towards the preparation of the documents.

Thanks,
Hope.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev_piusemmanuel55@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Greetings to you in the Lord,

This letter is to let you know that i have waited for you to get back to me for the bank (ATM VISA CARD) which your former partner / friend (Hope Fidelix) left for you in my care, but i could not hear from you for a while, after much thought, I decided to deposit the ATM Visa Card with Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i traveled out of the country for a course i am undergoing right now and it will last for some months, so i won't be around for some period of months.

In this regard, i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery charges for your ATM Visa Card, but they will only demand the sum of (€ 99 Euros) for security and demurrage fee which you will send to the courier & security company to deliver your package direct to your address in your country.

Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than (€ 99 Euros) i would have paid for the security department but warns that i shouldn't pay for security reasons, they really need to hear from you and demands the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid unwarranted mistakes during the delivery of the package to you.

Therefore, you need to contact the courier delivery Immediately & security company and pay for the charges which will not exceed more than the sum of (€ 99 Euros).

Below are the contact information of the Apex Delivery Company:

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: (apexcourierdeliveryexpress@gmail.com)
Registration number: 101/2017
Reference number: Apex / wdsa / 5004537
Code number: xxxdsa / 6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your contact information and direct telephone number to them to avoid mistakes on the delivery and let me repeat again, try to write them through their email address as soon as you receive this letter to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them the security keeping fee of (€ 99 Euros) for their immediate action.

Also you should let me know as soon as you receive your parcel from Apex Courier Delivery Company.

My dear, Apex Courier Delivery Company do not know the contents of the parcel.

I registered it as my photographs (pictures) being sent to a friend overseas.
They do not know that it contains an (ATM VISA CARD) of such a huge amount of money ($ 350,000 Dollars) inside the card, and this is to avoid them not to tampering with the package until you receive it over there in your country, do not let them know the content of the package.

Thanks and may the peace of the Lord be with you.
Yours in faith.
Rev. Pius Emmanuel.
+221-778-506-632.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexcourierdeliveryexpress@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Welcome To Apex Express Delivery Services

Dear, we acknowledge your massage, therefore we request that you send the sum of (€ 99 Euro) so that we can perform the shipping of your package Immediately.

We receive money through Western Union money transfer or MoneyGram, because money sent through MoneyGram or Western Union reaches its destination the same day without delay as global fast transaction institute.

The information to send the sun of (€ 99 Euro) is written below this letter.

Receiver name..............Victor Alex.
Country.............................Senegal.

Yours sincerely,
Apex Courier Delivery Company, Dakar, Senegal.
Address: Rue 16 Medina, Dakar, Senegal.
Tel. +221-705482144.

Header:

Return-Path: <apexcourierdeliveryexpress@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x242.google.com (mail-qk0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::242])
From: Apex Delivery <apexcourierdeliveryexpress@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017
Subject: Welcome To Apex Express Delivery Services.

Phone:
+221705482144
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.