Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joy4love8@hotmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

joy4love8@hotmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Return-Path: <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Subject: Hello dear
To: Recipients <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 11:09:38 -1000
Reply-To: joy4love8@hotmail.com

Hello my Name is Joy,
i saw your profile i be come
interested to be your friend please
contact me, so that i will give you
my picture and tell you more about me,
please just send me email to ( joy4love8@hotmail.com )
i have some thing important to tell you please,
if you Really want to know me contact me at
( joy4love8@hotmail.com )
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: joy4love8@hotmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:18 am

Joy's Skype ID:
live:joy4love8

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How are you doing over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Joy Maxwell i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Simon Maxwell, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Patrick Devine,who is the pastor of the ( MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221777512750 ) I will like you to reach me on this number ,if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures.I will send you more in my next mail as soon as you respond back to me,and i will also like you to send me your own pictures and also tell me about your self so that i will know who you are.Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Joy,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joy4love8@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W81 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 18 Apr 2016

Photos Used:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221777512750
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Profile Elements:
Simeon Simeon / simeon.simeon.792
OTHER NAMES
lucky dube
Active on April 13th, 2016

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joy4love8@hotmail.com rbs.customerservice@englandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:15 pm

My Dear,
Thanks alto for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please try to call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, I will be waiting for your call, I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you,

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone, you can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address ( rbs.customerservice@englandmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Ross McEwan
Office Telephone number .......... +447045798722
Fax Number ................ +4470319447051

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Please once you have contacted the bank try to inform me ,

Hoping to Hear from you Immediately you contacted the bank,
thanks and God bless you,
Your baby Joy,

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447045798722
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +4470319447051
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joy4love8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Dearest,
Good day. I was grateful to learned that you have written to the bank, thank you very much. I pray for soonest response of the bank. Please notify me as soon as you get any reply from the bank. I can't wait to see the successful transfer of the fund and immediate leave this place and join you over there in your country for a better life. Love you so much.

Yours Joy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 am

Return-Path: <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Subject: Hello.
To: Recipients <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 00:23:42 -1000
Reply-To: joy4love8@hotmail.com

Hello.
I am miss Joy. by name,a pretty and young girl, I saw your profile and i was interested to know you more i wish you can contact me with my email address.( joy4love8@hotmail.com ) please send me your email so that i can send my picture for you to know me more. hope to hear from you.

Joy,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello My Dear,
How are you, i presume fine. Is me Joy, hope you have not forgotten me. I brought good news to you. Is all about freedom, success, happiness and joy. It pleases me to inform you that i am no more a refugee. The fund have been successful transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. I am currently in France now and the transferred money is under the management of my beloved partner.

I am really thankful to God Almighty. All my plan and concern now is to go back to studies. Meanwhile, your attention to me during those days i was in the desert have not be forgotten despite that our aim was not successfully carried out.

Now you need to contact the Reverend who was my counselor and a good father to me when I was in refugee Camp, Dakar, Senegal. He was the one behind my freedom and success. His name is Reverend Patrick and his email address is ( rev_prtrickdevine@ymail.com ), while his phone number is (+221.705.287.467 ). I instructed him to send you a Package containing a Draft check of $250.000.00 . I wish to express my love to you and as well, appreciated the kind attention and efforts carried out by you toward me at that time. So feel free and get in touched with the Reverend in Senegal and instruct him where to send you the package.

At the moment, I'm very busy with my educational planning and some projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, and also preparing for my wedding which is going to take place soon. To be sincere, the lord is good and i am very grateful to him because i later survived from that heavy storms that befall on me.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good heart as this is from the bottom of my heart, and also do communicate with Reverend Patrick so that he will send the package to you without any delay.

Further-more, you may not be receiving any messages from me for now because my new partner here does not accept me talking with people due to the way things are between me and him, so take note and do not expect further mail from me but at a convenience time, you will hear from me. Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Joy,

PHONE NUMBER:
+221705287467
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Greeting in the Name Of God,
I am Rev Patrick the coordinator of the Refugee camp here in Senegal. Actually Your partner has move to another Country and she left with me a package containing a check of $250.000.00 us Dollars for you. Therefore to be sure that the check belongs to you, kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation, i will send you the package through DHL POST.

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name:....
phone:....................
Address:..................

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev Patrick Divine

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rev_prtrickdevine@ymail.com>
Received: from jws10769.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws123.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Sat, 14 May 2016 10:43:12 +0000; 1463222592.451
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016
Reply-To: Revprtrick Devine <rev_prtrickdevine@ymail.com>
Subject: Greeting in the Name Of God,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev_prtrickdevine@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 12:02 am

May the blessing of God brier family, I went to DHL World Wide Agent Office after I received your mail in other to send your belongings to you and they said the cost of sending the Cheque from Senegal to your country Vir Is $200,before they will allowed me to send the bank draft to your address ,i want you to send the sum of $200,Today, with my name and information's below through Western Union Money Transfer are money Gram so that i can go back and send the CHEQUE that is written and dully signed in your name to you .After you send the money to me try to contact me on phone or Email with the information which i will used to collect the money so that after i Received the money I will go back to the DHL office today and send you the Bank draft.So you have to call me back
immediately you send the money with this information Below

My Details are .

NAME...........Patrick Devin,

COUNTRY......... Dakar Senegal,

PHONE NUMBER.....+221705287467

Thanks and God Bless You,
From Rev Patrick Devin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 1:02 am

GOOD MORNING MY SON HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY SON I WANT YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL YOU SEND TO ME TODAY BUT ANY THING I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME THAT THE BANK ACCOUNT I USE HERE IS CHURCH'S ACCOUNT BUT IF YOU CAN SEND THE $200 YOU CAN SEND IT THROUGH MONEYGRAM AR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE IN MY COUNTRY MY SON I WANT YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE I WILL GO TO DHL OFFICE TO POST YOU THE CHECK TO YOUR COUNTRY MY SON AM WAIT YOUR REPLY TODAY.

From Rev Patrick Devin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello my bless son how are you doing today with your family my son i want you know that i have keep you in my mind because of your check is with me here my son what is the problem can you tell me are you did not need your money let me know i have try my best to make sure that you will receive your money but you did not thinking about the money why can you tell me i still wait from you okay with your reply today i know that you thinking bad in you mind that you will not get your money now i want you know that you doing something with a man of God if you have the money try to send it you will receive your check i will help with all my heart to make sure that you get your check now am wait your reply today
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.