Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joy4love8@hotmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rev_prtrickdevine@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:55 am

Attention My Dear,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ( $250.000.00 ) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KT U/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young girl before she left to Paraguay.My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.the CITY BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son.You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME:............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( amimoduwestern@yahoo.com )Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Rev Patrick Devin
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joy4love8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:30 am

Hello Dear One.

I am glad to contact you after these while. i hope you are fine. this is Mrs Joy Maxwell. the lady who contacted you from the refugee camp in Senegal. i learnt you have not been able to receive the draft cheque which i left with the Rev father.

Before i left the refugee camp, i made a promise to God that if he saw me through this struggle, and takes me to a new settlement with a God fearing partner , i would return to fulfill my vow of building a borehole to check the acute shortage of water in the refugee camp for this single reason i left Paraguay to Senegal in company of my partner who has supported me in all ways.

I met the Rev. father, who has faithfully stood by me while i was in camp and through the process of my relocation. the Rev complained about your inability to claim your bank draft which i gave to you. he told me the effort he made to send it to you but failed. my dear, this is a gift from my heart to you. i can not take it back. my partner suggested that we send the draft to your location but considering the fact that we spent about $250.000.00 in the construction of the clean and pure water supply in the camp, we are very short on cash.

The only option open to me is to send this bank draft to you in gift voucher/card . i went with the Rev and my husband to the ATM Center of the United Bank for Africa to see if we could possibly use their services to send this gift to you and they accepted to credit the sum of $250.000.00 in an ATM gift voucher and send immediately to your location .According to them, the services is swift and you can make withdrawals any where in the world and at any time too, and i began to wonder why i did not think about this from the start. so my dear my time here is very short and i just left back to Paraguay.

Please contact the ATM Center of the united bank for Africa immediately to provide them details on your location. so that they can send your ATM gift voucher containing the total sum of $250.000.00 to you immediately. please write to the ATM Center on ( atmservicecenter2@gmail.com ) the contact person is Mrs Fatima Ibrahim. tell them you are writing with respect to the ATM Gift voucher which i deposited for onward delivery to you. please you must make haste because they are ready to send your gift voucher to you
Thank you. feel free to inform me about any developments.Yours Faithful Friend
Joy Maxwell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joy4love8@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello Dear One.

I am glad to contact you after these while. i hope you are fine. this is Mrs Joy Maxwell. the lady who contacted you from the refugee camp in Senegal. i learnt you have not been able to receive the draft cheque which i left with the Rev father.

Before i left the refugee camp, i made a promise to God that if he saw me through this struggle, and takes me to a new settlement with a God fearing partner , i would return to fulfill my vow of building a borehole to check the acute shortage of water in the refugee camp for this single reason i left Paraguay to Senegal in company of my partner who has supported me in all ways.

I met the Rev. father, who has faithfully stood by me while i was in camp and through the process of my relocation. the Rev complained about your inability to claim your bank draft which i gave to you. he told me the effort he made to send it to you but failed. my dear, this is a gift from my heart to you. i can not take it back. my partner suggested that we send the draft to your location but considering the fact that we spent about $250.000.00 in the construction of the clean and pure water supply in the camp, we are very short on cash.

The only option open to me is to send this bank draft to you in gift voucher/card . i went with the Rev and my husband to the ATM Center of the United Bank for Africa to see if we could possibly use their services to send this gift to you and they accepted to credit the sum of $250.000.00 in an ATM gift voucher and send immediately to your location .According to them, the services is swift and you can make withdrawals any where in the world and at any time too, and i began to wonder why i did not think about this from the start. so my dear my time here is very short and i just left back to Paraguay.

Please contact the ATM Center of the united bank for Africa immediately to provide them details on your location. so that they can send your ATM gift voucher containing the total sum of $250.000.00 to you immediately. please write to the ATM Center on ( atmservicecenter2@gmail.com ) the contact person is Mrs Fatima Ibrahim. tell them you are writing with respect to the ATM Gift voucher which i deposited for onward delivery to you. please you must make haste because they are ready to send your gift voucher to you
Thank you. feel free to inform me about any developments.Yours Faithful Friend
Joy Maxwell.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

atmservicecenter2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:15 am

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
FATIMA IBRAHIM,
OPERATIONS MANAGER,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ATM SERVICE CENTER,
Lot D, Route Des Almadies, Zone 12, Dakar, Senegal
Phone +221348595100
Fax 338206010
E-mail: atmservicecenter2@gmail.com
Send Enquiry
UBA SENEGAL

DEAR

DELIVERY OF YOUR GIFT VOUCHER .

We hereby inform you that a total amount of 250,000 USD in draft cheque was deposited in your favor, to be credited into our new payment system called the UBA Visa prepaid gift card and sent to your location immediately , we were left with the instruction to make sure that you receives this gift voucher from us. we equally wish to use this opportunity to unveil our new prepaid visa gift voucher to you. distance is no barrier.

The United Bank for Africa, a leader in the money transfer segment of global payments,in the African sub-region has a new Visa(R) prepaid gift card and greeting card offering, providing consumers in and around the world new ways to send the gift of money anytime of the year, using UBA VISA(R) branded prepaid gift cards.

The Gift Card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted including online.
The UBA Visa Gift Card is covered by Visa's zero liability policy, which means cardholders are protected from unauthorized use.** this card is valid for 36 months from the day of first transaction. there is a limited daily transaction of $5000 which is converted to your local currency. you are advice to stick to this limit.

the donor of this gift card has paid the following compulsory fees listed below

*activation fee

*dormancy fee

*transaction fee ( you are not expected to be charged each time you make withdrawals)

*branding fee. (this card is branded in your name specially with a' thank you' massage)

all these fees which is totaled to $1000 to enable us extend this services to you, the delivery service fee to your location is expected to be paid by you. therefore you are expected to send across the total sum of $125 immediately to us, this amount covers for insurance fee and the courier service fee.we urge you to send this fee with the following information to enable us send this voucher to you immediately. Note: that we can not deduct this fee from your fund. you are expected to send this delivery and insurance fee to us . this is very important.

Name.........Emmanuel David
City.........Dakar
Country......Senegal

we assure you unrestricted access to your fund any time. please feel free to send your inquires across. do not fail to send a scan copy of your evidence of payment of this fee demanded, this would enable us to ascertain your payment details and send your card immediately we shall send your pin code once we confirmed that you have the card. this is to protect the card from falling into the wrong hand on transit to your location.we are glad to be of a quality service to you. welcome!

Send your below information to me urgently,

Your full names: ...........................
Your address: .......................
Post code: ....................
City: .......................
Telephone number: ....................

PLEASE SEND A COMPLETE CONTACT ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE GIFT VOUCHER AND A FORM OF IDENTIFICATION. we shall send this card through the courier service to your location immediately.

Yours Faithfully.

Fatima Ibrahim.

Header:
Return-Path: <atmservicecenter2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22b.google.com (mail-wm0-x22b.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22b])
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017
Subject: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

Phone +221348595100
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221338206010
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:28 am

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

FATIMA IBRAHIM,
OPERATIONS MANAGER,
Phone +221348595100
Fax 338206010
Send Enquiry
UBA SENEGAL

DEAR

DELIVERY OF YOUR GIFT VOUCHER.
Yes i have received your mail again with your information you sent to me.only problem that you have to send sum of $125, so that you will receive your ATM card.in your country.now when are you going to send the money.with my information i sent to you.try your best to make sure that you send the money today.my information are again.

City.........Dakar
Country......Senegal

you have to send the money through Western Union are moneygram

Yours Faithfully.

Fatima Ibrahim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:56 pm

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

FATIMA IBRAHIM,
OPERATIONS MANAGER,
Phone +221348595100
Fax 338206010
Send Enquiry
UBA SENEGAL

DEAR

DELIVERY OF YOUR GIFT VOUCHER.
You have to send the money through Western Union are moneygram
with my information.i will receive it here this money is too small to give you account.

City.........Dakar
Country......Senegal

Yours Faithfully.

Fatima Ibrahim.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:54 am

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
FATIMA IBRAHIM,
OPERATIONS MANAGER,
Phone +221338595102
Send Enquiry
UBA SENEGAL

DEAR CENTER,

DELIVERY OF YOUR GIFT VOUCHER .

Hello my dear friend. How are you doing today and your people over there in your country? please i want you to know that i have try to you so much. Now i want to send your money to Diplomat here so that he will come to your country with your money. if you are agree with me just let me know. so that i will call him and tell him about it to you receive your money over there in your country. please try to reply me as you see my message. as you know have money to pay for your card i have try to you. so the diplomat will Corry the money come to your house. if you are agree with him to carry the money com there just let me know so that you will get it down.
Yours Faithfully.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.