Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sintiababy30@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barrchilsoma@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:16 am

This message is from the law firm of Barrister Chil Soma, of A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Sir you can make the payment with this account, is different bank, please do not forget to send the payment slip.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... CBA0
BANK ADDRESS.............. PLACE DE INDEPENDANCE
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 3 4 1 8 0 45 4 2 0 1
BANK CODE..................... SN012
CODE AGC..................... 01201
RIB..................... 70
SWIFT CODE..................CBAOSNDA
IBAN.......................... SN012 01201 034180454201 70
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you today? I hope you are doing fine over there in your country, My dear i have not heard from you since my last email to you, Why? Are you ok, Please if you are ok try to write me so that i will know you are ok, I am very worried over your silent, Please try to talk to me ok, I am praying for you and hope to hear from you soon, Always take good care of your self for me, I am waiting to hear from you
soon,Yours Sofia,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com revjames20@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:00 am

Skype ID;
live:revjames20

Hello dear
I will never forget to say thanks to your concern towards me no matter the will of God did not permit us to join together but I know our relationship will still remains with honest and with hope to see you face to face one day.
Dearest, am happy to inform you about my succeeded position under the power of God with my beloved Husband Mr. Ken Pedro from USA who stand as i needed and now we are succeeded in a happy position because the transfer has successful pass through in his account in USA.
So with this happiness i did not forget you as the first person whom i searched and developed my natural likeness but only God knows why he didn't want us together, but in all I didn't forget all your past time to me despite to the will of God we latter dropped.
I will be traveling with him Tomorrow to USA for my new life etc.
So with this happiness i really explained my husband about people who cares for me since i was here suffering and i included your name on the lists, so we have decided to move a part of Amount to compensate you all.
And i kept the checks under the care of our Reverend because since I was here in Senegal he was the one whom i found Honest and i really took him as my father with his advise till my husband arrived.
Now i want you to contact Reverend Emmanuel James The Reverend Tel number is (+221-78-148-63-24) who is like my father during the time i was in the refugee camp.
His contact e-mail address is ( revjames20@hotmail.com ) ask him to send you the total amount of $250,000 USD which i maintained for compensate you for all your attempts and efforts you made in the past to help me in this matter.
I appreciated your commitment in the past a lot. So do not hesitate to get in touch with Reverend Emmanuel James and educate him where to send the amount to you.

dearest after you cash this check please try to arrange your self because i will like to invite you face to face in London. I have forward this instruction to Rev Emmanuel James on your behalf, therefore be in contacts with him so he will deliver the bank draft to you which contain ( $250,000 USD ).
I will be busy soon because of the investments Projects i will be having at hand with my Husband in London. So do not hesitate to contact with him and he will send The amount to you without any delay. (revjames20@hotmail.com ).
Good bye.
Best regards Sofia.

Profile Elements:
Chibueze Moses Adumanya
Active on February 25th, 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Chibueze Moses Adumanya / otu.nne.9
Madrid, Spain
Current city
Idem Ogw
Interested In
Men and Women
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sintiababy30@yahoo.com fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:07 am

My name is Miss Fidelia from Dubai (UAE) I picked interest on you after going through your profile,ON FB and i really want us to know each other because i have something very vital to disclose with you,write me at this email to tell you more about me thanks

Header:
Return-Path: <sintiababy30@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100228.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws161.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016
Reply-To: Fidelia Armagno Joshua < fidelia5@yahoo.com >
Subject: GOOD DAY MY NEW FRIEND..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello My Dear
How are you today and your family, I believe you are in good health? My name is Ms Fidelia Armagno Joshua, am 38 years from France, i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to United Arab Emirates Dubai, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Dubai Islamic Bank.

Dear, I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me.

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, though is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful

20160827005300-b8ece689-2s.png
20160827005300-b8ece689-2s.png (49.19 KiB) Viewed 7661 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (141.48 KiB) Viewed 7661 times

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (229.22 KiB) Viewed 7661 times

Scammer is abusing stolen photos of Myriam El Khomri and there is another topic concerning her stolen in 419's here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=87295
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:16 am

Good day dear

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well with you.I was indeed, very glad to read from you today and I must say thanks for your message with content well noted.

Dear, I would like to inform you that i will soon be taking my one month leave vacation holiday from office, and i will like to use the opportunity to visit you over there to see you face to face,get more familiar with you so we can discuss more as am having the feeling that we could work out things together if only we can give ourselves the opportunity to do so.

I want to share these with you as i told you earlier, that i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destined it.

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund.

The amount in question is the total sum of $14.500,000. (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand USD) I can provide all the required legal papers from the Dubai Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. As i will not like our bank to confiscate the funds as unclaimed funds (Which of course would go straight to the Government's pocket) A lot of abandoned funds lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits.

I am equipped with all classified secret information regarding the release of these funds to you,and will be feeding you with all possible documentation and information required for the approval and release of these funds to you without going against the laws of the country.

I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I have worked with this bank for several years and have taken time to study the Dubai inheritance claims procedures, i assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal.

It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

Upon your acceptance to cooperate with me,The fund will be shared at the ratio of 48% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax,while 10% will go for the orphanage homes and less privileged ones because i have had it as a priority to give out 10% of my salaries to the less privileged and the Motherless babies.

We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and I only and i plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.
Yours Faithful
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 pm

My Dear,

I am indeed, very glad to read from you this morning ! First, I must say thanks for your message with content well noted. However,it is my great pleasure to have your cooperation in working with me in this project to move the abandoned fund to your choice of any bank account.

As a professional banker, I guarantee you as an insider that, I will be feeding you with every necessary information that the bank might require from you until the funds are approved and transferred to your end. I will equally come to join you during my one month vacation holiday leave from office, but first we should be able to get the funds secure and guarantee into a safe bank account before my arrival.

The good thing is that I have done all necessary work in my domain and i will need your Personal Details below for adjusting the Deposit Files of our late Client to suit you as the next of kin for the Claims of the funds, and every information, documents and coordinate that will be required for the immediate claim of this funds are presently with me and shall be provided to you on the banks demands.

1. Full Name
2. Nationality
2. Telephone
3. Address
4. Marital status
5. Identification copy

I am going to also use the above information's to prepare all documentation and transfer credentials in your names from the Office of Properties and Inheritance department here in Dubai for the claim documentation and perfection of the legal documentation that will qualify you for the immediate claim of the funds before I will proceed to provide you with all the necessary details that will permit you to initiate a direct communication with our bank for the quick release and transfer of the fund into your bank account.

I only demand that truth, honesty, sincerity and confidentiality should be our code word and watch words during the short period of this transaction. This is a transaction that I have studied properly as a well experience and a professional banker. I will be here to direct, instruct and advice you on all procedure. My regards to your family as I wait to read from you soon.
Yours Faithful
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fideliajoshua@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:49 am

Using the same ID as above:

Good day dear

How are you today. I have read your mail with your full personal details with satisfaction and I have squeeze out time from my busy schedule in the office yesterday to submit your personal details to the Office of Properties and Inheritance department (DIFC) Dubai International Financial Centre Authority, for the claim documentation that will legally and officially approve you as the rightful beneficiary to the deposit of this fund.

I have done all necessary work in my domain and i will also use your personal details for adjusting the deposit files of our late Client to suit you as the next of kin for the Claims of the funds, and I will get back to you as soon as the legal process is completed.

Here is my full details information just for your records.

Correct Names; Ms. Fidelia Armagno Joshua
Nationality; Paris France
Country of Employment and Residence; Dubai, UAE
Born ; February 18, 1978 (age 38 Yrs)
Occupation; Senior Audit/banker
Place of Work: Dubai Islamic Bank
Address; Al Etihad Road, Main Branch (Deira) - Post Box 1080, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Postal Code; 00971
Telephone number; +971526069374

NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, because bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due to our banking rule and regulation. My Identity card is attached. Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction.I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful

Header:
Return-Path: <fideliajoshua@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM2PR07MB0580.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.160.33.144]) by
Wed, 7 Sep 2016
Subject: I will get back to you soonest

Telephone number; +971526069374
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fideliajoshua38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:05 am

Good day dear.

How are you today. Sorry for the late reply is due to lack of chance in my office but i was able to submit your personal information to the Office of Properties and Inheritance department (DIFC) Dubai International Financial Centre Authority, for the needed documents yesterday during my break time and they asked me to come back today.

Dear,I thank God because I have procured the documents today though the stress and the money i spent to obtain it was much going to one office to the other as the procedure demands that every processes must be followed. This morning i drove there and picked up the documents which am now forwarding to you. Please kindly go through the documents and resend the two documents to the bank e-mail contact with the mail below for approval. Please confirm the receipt immediately, and I beg you to keep this documents very confidential.
=====================
Bank Details

Dubai Islamic Bank (UAE)
Dr. Adnan Chilwan - Chief Executive Officer (DIB)
Phone; +971558626259
Bank Email; Ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com
Address; Atrium Centre, Khalid Bin Walid Road, Showroom # 6 & 7, Al Mankool, Bur Dubai

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIMS

Sir / Madam,
I wish to formally introduce myself. I am Mr, , Next of kin to Late Mr.Mahmoud Adama ,who was assassinated on January 13th 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli.

After his Funeral Celebration, we discovered that he has an UNCLAIMED / BALANCE ACCOUNT of Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. ($14.5 Million) with IBAN NO: SID5813060001, deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your Bank NOTICE that I HEREBY APPLY FOR The FUNDS CLAIM as his Business Partner and The Appointed Next Of Kin to enable your Bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account.

I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum, so I expect that your Bank Management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this Claim as I have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred. Attached in the needed documents for the deposited fund with your bank.
Yours sincerely

Header:
Return-Path: <fideliajoshua38@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x244.google.com (mail-qk0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::244])
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016
Subject: APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIMS

20160909020345-f3fed02a-me.png

20160909020348-a596f56c-me.png

Phone; +971558626259
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:09 am

Auto-reply:

Hi,

This is an automatic response to let you know we have received your e-mail, Thanks for Contacting Group Chief Executive Officer of Islamic Bank Of Dubai (DIB), We shall get back to you as soon as Possible.

Kind regards
Dr. Adnan Chilwan
Group Chief Executive Officer
Direct Number: +971558626259
https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvNnfbcHfpc
http:/ /www.dib.ae/about-dib/executive-management/dr-adnan-chilwan

Header:
Return-Path: <>
Received: from mout-bounce.gmx.com (mout-bounce.gmx.com. [74.208.4.221])
Thu, 08 Sep 2016
Subject: Auto-Reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.