Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sintiababy30@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:00 pm

FROM DESK OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OFFICE/TELEX SERVICES DEPT
TELEPHONE: +971558626259
ATRIUM CENTRE, KHALID BIN WALID ROAD, SHOWROOM # 6 & 7, AL MANKOOL, BUR DUBAI

Attn :

Re: INHERITANCE CLAIM APPLICATION

Sequel to your application for claim filed through my office, for the release and transfer of late Mr,Mahmoud Adama deposit of $14.500.000.00(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) with our bank Dubai Islamic Bank (UAE).

Be notified that your application is receiving appropriate attention. In line with our banking precepts, we shall revert back to you as soon as we are done with our verification. We are requesting you to forward to us the claim documents for the release of the fund i.e : An Affidavit Declaration from Dubai Courts,that will empower us to outline to you the next procedure to follow to ensure smooth /hitch free transaction.

We stand to give all our customers the best of our service.

Regards.
Dr. Naved A. Khan. Foreign Remittance/Operations Manager
cc : To Dr. Adnan Chilwan, Group Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Islamic Bank
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this email. If you are neither the intended recipient(s),nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
All copyright reserved. DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK (DIB).

20160912225842-90ee6827-me.png

Good day dearest, how are you today and how was your night rest, i have read your mail and always get me inform of any response from our bank. I have to stop here as am very busy now in the office
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fideliajoshua38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:00 am

Good day dearest, how are you today and how are spending your holidays over there? am very happy to hear from you today and i have gone through the bank mail you forwarded to me, and according to they mail they are requesting you to forward the two documents i send to you to them. Kindly forward the documents to them. Wishing you a blessed holiday and get me inform as soon as you are through with them after the holiday
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fideliajoshua38@gmail.com ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountan

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Good kindly let me know as soon as you received any respond from them, wishing you a blessed holidays

Attn :

Re : INHERITANCE APPROVAL NOTIFICATION

With sequel to your Inheritance Fund Release Application letter, Legality Change of Ownership Certificates from Dubai Courts,as the claimant/beneficiary, your request for the release and transfer process of late Mr,Mahmoud Adama, deposited fund to your account has been concluded and approved this afternoon.

By this official e-letter, we officially write to inform you that our Legal/Verification unit in conjunction with our Vault Chief Executive Officer has successfully completed the verification process of your inheritance claim in your favour.

Hence you have been really appointed as the claimant/beneficiary for the claim of the deposit with our bank. We are assuring you that the said fund will be transferred to you once you meet up with our transfer requirements.

You are therefore advised to view the Official Enquiry Of Deceased Form attached, print it out and fill the necessary information required and forward it back to enable us attach the form in the file which will be used to process the transfer and its urgently required we do so as working ethics demand for the transfer process Immediately after the holiday.

We stand to give all our customers the best of our service.

Regards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this email. If you are neither the intended recipient(s),nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.
All copyright reserved. DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK (DIB).

Today Use1.png

Today Use2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fideliajoshua38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:02 pm

My Dearest.

How are you doing, I hope all is well? Please bear with me i saw your mail and i was working on to filled the Deceased Form and resend it back to you. I could understand this is a matter of urgency, therefore I have filled the deceased. What you should do now is to print the form out write date and sign on it and send it back to the bank for the transfer,hope that the success will be achieve soon. Try to do it today because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family.
Many thanks for cooperation as I wait to read from you soon.

Yours Faithful

20160916215959-2b241a1c-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi,

This is an automatic response to let you know we have received your e-mail, Thanks for Contacting Group Chief Executive Officer of Islamic Bank Of Dubai (DIB), We shall get back to you as soon as Possible.

Kind regards
Dr. Adnan Chilwan
Group Chief Executive Officer
Direct Number: +971558626259
https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvNnfbcHfpc
http:/ /www.dib.ae/about-dib/executive-management/dr-adnan-chilwan

Attn :

This is to inform you that we acknowledged the receipt of your mail,together with the form which you were asked to fill and return. We have confirmed the Deceased Form to be correctly filled by our legal/Foreign Transfer Departments.

As regards to the above-mentioned subjects, i have been directed by the Board of Directors and Foreign Account Departments of DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK (UAE) to inform you that before the said fund will be transferred into your nominated bank account which we will request from you as soon as we are through with the process of this transfer. It is mandatory we observe the policy which is in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution.

Be informed, that there will be no part withdrawal by the beneficiary/Trustee upon transfer of the said fund until the below documents are submitted to this bank and the below list documents must be endorsed by Dubai Ministry of Justice so as to back up your claims as the new legal beneficiary to our deceased customer before the remittance could be commence and effected immediately.

The Documents Are As Fellows:

(1) POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(2) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE / CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you may not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf.

Below is the information's of the solicitor in Charge of DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK

AL Zarooni Advocates and Legal Consultants
Barrister: Simon Hassan )
Phone : +971559034225
Email : Alzarooniadvocate@consultant.com
#210 Business Avenue Building, Port Saeed Behind Nissan Showroom, Deira Dubai 127871 (UAE)

Be informed that immediately those documents are submitted to us, the bank will not hesitate to effect the approval and effective commencement of the transfer into your nominated bank account within 72 hours.

Note; you are instructed to proceed with immediate effect to enable us to carry out the transaction accordingly. Thank you for your co operations and congratulations as we stand to give all our customers the best of our services.

Regards.
All copyright reserved. DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK (DIB)

Header:
Return-Path: <Ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.12.96] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP); Sat, 17 Sep 2016 09:55:30 +0200
From: ISLAMIC BANK OF DUBAI <Ibdcustomercaredivisions@accountant.com>
Subject: FINAL RELEASE INSTRUCTION OF FUNDS VALUED $ 14.5 MILLION USD
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.12.96<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20160924234406-f744d0a1-me.jpg

Phone:
+971559034225
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello my Dear

I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that base in Dakar Senegal that catered for other logistics.

However, i did not forget your past effort on me, mean while i compensate you with the sum of ( $100.000.00 ) One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately. Kindly contact INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER UBA BANK, through they official email address below so that they can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide..

INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER UBA BANK
Address: Lot D, Route Des Almadies,
Zone 12, Dakar, Senegal
E-mail address : Ubavisacarddepartments@cash4u.com

Thanks and best regards

Miss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fidelia5@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Yes today, I have lay the complain to Senegal Governor, over your CHEQUE, and i am surprise that up till now you have never receive the CHEQUE,

While Senegal Governor, directed me to the New Manager of Apex Courier Delivery Company in order to deliver it safety to you without much charges. please once you read this mail try and contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company today or tomorrow with the above email contact. you will re send your information to them again to avoid mistake.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges,and Registrar your cheque, the only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ( 109 dollars ) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information Bellow.

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail:.... ( Apexcourierdelivery88@post.com )

Registration Reference No;.. wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:... xxxdcsc/6545
phone number...+221708451744

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ( 109 dollars ) for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money, This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content, i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Please feel free to contact him on mail.

Thanks and best regards

Miss Fidelia Armagno Joshua,

Phone:
+221708451744
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.