Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aimalhashmi153@yahoo.com aimaldemian@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: aimalhashmi153@yahoo.com aimaldemian@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:36 am

Dear ,

I wish to thank you very much for the prompt and proper attention you have given to my previous correspondence. You may remember, as I well do, that in my earlier correspondence I told you to use Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to transfer the court cost to me to speed up the process of obtaining these documents on time, and not through Bank to Bank transfer due to a Bank to Bank transfer can add unnecessary delay to cause the transfer to my law firm designated receiving bank here. Therefore, occasional errors such as what I have explained in this correspondence do occur.

Now follow these four simple steps to get the required sum equivalent transferred to me on time.

1. Go to any Bank branch in your country and complete a Western Union Money transfer or MoneyGram Transfer ‘Send Form’ at the dedicated Teller’s desk.
2. Submit a valid means of your Identification, driving license or your international passport.
3. Pay-in the (($2,100.00) U.S. currency. The required fees you are transferring to me, plus commission to Teller.
4. Collect a duplicate that has the reference number and send the details of the transferred amount to me via email.

Therefore, you must instruct the bank teller to send the sum in my name.

NAME: MR. MOMOH KAMARA
ADDRESS: AIM LAW FIRMS
129 AV. LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

However, if you still insist to cause the transfer through electronic wire transfer. Please find detailed below my law firm designated receiving bank details as requested.

ACCOUNT NAME: MAMADOU FALL
ACCOUNT NUNBER: 30006212228
BANK NAME: SOCIÉTÉ GÉNÉRALE DE BANQUES AU SÉNÉGAL (SGBS SENEGAL)
BANK CODE: 20011
AGENCE CODE: 01117
CLE / RIB: 28
BIC SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA
IBAN (OP INTERNATIONALES)

To ensure a complete understanding between us, upon the actual receipt of your transferred amount, if I am satisfied with your compliance to my request after when I have received a copy of the duly completed and signed transfer payment slip that has the details of the transferred amount is sent to me, Hence after my confirmation that you have made the payment to my law firm designated receiving bank here, I shall immediately file and use my influence to swift the process so as to get the documents out within three working days. Do you understand me? At this time, I will not begin work on your case until I hear from you upon receipt of the court cost referred to above.

I await your compliance and response to this e-mail WITHIN (24) HOURS of receiving this sending, I remain,

Yours very truly,
MOMOH KAMARA, Esq.
International Attorney-at-Law
Member - American Bar Association
& Integrated Bar of the Senegalese
AIM LAW Firms
Etude Maitre Cheikh Fall Avocat a la Court,
129 Av. Lamine Gueye, Dakar - Senegal
Contact Numbers: (+221)77-3896 637
Fax No. (+221)33-4607 201
Email: attyaim@yahoo.com
Email: attyaim@lawyer.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aimalhashmi153@yahoo.com aimaldemian@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:16 am

Hello Dear ,
Thanks for bringing out the time to write me, , you see in this refugee camp we have 60, 70 to 80 families living in this refugee camp, this refugee camp is jam packed. I have never lived like this before since my late parents gave birth to me. I feel like I am dying slowly. In the past month this camp has become denser; previously, the tents here were huddled together according to the environmental arrangement of this refugee camp. Now the sections have melded into one huge mass. In the absence of help from this country government, the noise of hammering is everywhere, there is rubbish everywhere in this refugee camp, discarded sleeping bags, rotting food, broken shoes half buried in the sand. Small cooking fires are burning all over the place, stoked with torn up plastic sheeting, creating acrid smoke. On Saturday night last week, a gas canister exploded and several huts were burned to the ground. Because of a surge of clothing donations, we refugees appear a bit dressed until you look at our feet, where a hierarchy of good fortune is instantly visible, everyone here is with broken flip flops at the bottom, followed by some of us wearing socks under flip flops; luckier are some of us with strong shoes, which are worn as slippers with the back pressed down because they don’t fit properly; only the most fortunate have boots or trainers of approximately the right size. In the past two weeks, a new chunk of funding for policing the area has been released, so we the refugees are getting used to the sight of riot police in full body armor walking slowly through this refugee camp in a pack of 16 or 18, loosely two by two, some armed with guns and truncheons, some of them wearing paper masks, as if the air here is particularly noxious to them. These are not friendly community officers to anyone; they don’t engage in contact or communicate with us the refugees, and they don’t look as if they are here to offer humanitarian assistance to us the refugees. Later, they will return wearing boot protectors, as though they have entered a contaminated zone. ,this refugee camp is a contaminated ghetto and that’s why you need to do whatever that is within your power quick and help me see that we’ll obtain the bank requested documents from court to enable us complete the transfer of my inherited money to your account for me to get out of here and come better my living under your care. , please keep me informed when you have settled things with the lawyer. In that way, I will start to put pressure on the lawyer to round up things here. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Have a great tuesday.
Thank you,
Miss Aimal Hashmi Mohammad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aimalhashmi153@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 pm

Good news

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr.Fernando Alvaro Gomez from Mexico.Presently I am in Mexico. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal(FMFS)and she rendered a tremendous help to us.My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

I left an ATM MASTER CARD with the amount of $450,000.00 before traveling to Mexico(Four Hundred and fifty Thousand US dollars) at the United Bank of Africa for you.It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i was still in Dakar Senegal,despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriate time.so you have to be fast and contact the United Bank of Africa immediately you receive this mail.

Here is the contact:
United Bank OF Africa (U.B.A)

Email:Bank Address( unitedbankofafrica.dakarsenegal@bk.ru

Contact this Bank to enable them deliver your ATM MASTER card to you.With this card you can withdraw the money from any bank worldwide.As i mentioned earlier,I really appreciate your efforts,so contact the Bank and send them your posting address so they can post the Card to you and do not forget to send me an email as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely.

Still Yours : Aimal Hashmi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitedbankforafricasenegal@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Attention Sir / Madam,
In respect to this mail, Miss Aimal Hashmi , deposited the Bank Master Credit Card. of $450,000.00 / FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS.in Our Bank before she traveled to Mexico with her husband and She instructed me to deliver it to you when ever you contact me.

So you have to send to me your delivering details so that i can move to the D.H.L Office to know how much they can charge you for the post delivery so i can post it to you through D H L within two days interval.

FORWARD YOU RECEIVING DETAILS TO ME.
NAMES.........
HOME ADDRESS....
ADDRESS OF THE COUNTRY...
YOUR OCCUPATION.....
PHONE NUMBER...

Your urgent response is acquired!!
Best Regards
Yours In Service
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow,
General manager.
United Bank For Africa,Dakar, Senegal.

Header:
Return-Path: <unitedbankforafricasenegal@legislator.com>
Received: from [41.82.153.68] ([41.82.153.68]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:23:13
Subject: FORWARD YOUR RECEIVING DETAILS HERE BY U.B.A DAKAR, SENEGAL.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.153.68<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 pm

ATTENTION

Thanks for providing all the required Data needed. We have verified
your provided Information to our notice that you are the rightful
beneficiary to the deposited fund in our bank custody which is Amount of $450,000.00 / FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S.A DOLLARS
and we are processing the issue of UBA ATM Master Credit Card valued of your whole
fund's through our Master card payment center for you to be making
withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World
wide.

You are to send $650 USD/SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY. for the posting fee of your ATM master Credit Card
you are to send this money through Western Union or Money Gram transaction with UBA finacial secretary information below so that the.
UBA bank will send your ATM master Credit Card valued of your whole
fund's immediately the amount is received.

Don't forget to Forward the payment information for security reasons.

These are the receiver information request to be use and make the payment to this office through western union transfer or money gram, you will now use the below information that has been provided to you and send the money to us here immediately you made the payment make sure you forward the transfer payment information to us here immediately so that we should move ahead and post your ATM card to your address with out any more delay once you send the money for the posting of your ATM card you have only 48 hours to received the ATM VISA CARD there in your country address to start and withdrawing the money by yourself .
Receiver details.
FIRST NAME:...........DEBORA
LAST NAME:...........KAGAJUMA
CURRENT ADDRESS:... CHEIKH DIARRA 15,477 MEDINA,DAKAR SENEGAL.
CITY/SUBURB:...........MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL.
STATE/PROVINCE:........DAKAR SENEGAL
POSTCODE:...........00221.
AMOUNT:............. $650 US DOLLARS

Best Regards
Yours In Service
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow,
General manager.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:49 pm

ATTENTION

Dear deposit the money through this our Account and below are the details of the Account.and when you deposited the money in this account then scan the payment deposit and forward to me .

ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ R
BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0 4 5 1 8 6 6 XXXX
SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ....................................... SN100
CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018
IBAN ............................. SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 66XXXXXX
CIE RIB ........................................ 50
BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD.
COUNTRY.................................. SENEGAL.

BEST REGARDS.
YOURS IN SERVICE ,
MRS. AMIE NDAIYE SOW.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 am

Your application has been accepted by our Bank Authorities. When the payment is done true please try to keep me posted.
Best regards.
Yours in Service,
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow.
United Bank For Africa Managing Director Dakar, Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:43 am

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

I am waiting for you to send the money which the DHL Authority charged you for their posting service so that i could pay them and they will continue their posting service to deliver your belongings to you at your door step.
the attached is the copy of your belongings. you have to be fast because i am preparing for a long term travel to Paris,France for my leave and if i travel i will not come back soon. Right, you are instructing to hurry up and for additional information no one have impetus to operate your Master Credit Card but you only for security reason.That is the Bank law!
Sir, since you had tried to send/ deposit the money in the positive account i have offered to you and it could not work, therefor you have to try MoneyGram or Western Union Money transfer for the fast and easy service so that your Master Card will be reached to you within two days interval.
Sir, with due respect and honor i am directing you to take this information below to go to near by MoneyGram or Western Union International money transfer and make the remittance today because delay is very dangerous. I am trying all my best as the Born Again Muslim Mother because really for me to be keeping your belongings to me is a burden to me and i want you to have your belongings at your hands.
SEND TO MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR RIA TRANSFER.
RECEIVER DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWING.
FIRST NAME:...........DEBORA
MIDDLE NAME...........GOVINDA
LAST NAME:...........KAGAJUMA
CURRENT ADDRESS:... CHEIKH DIARRA 15,477 MEDINA,DAKAR SENEGAL.
CITY/SUBURB:...........MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL.
STATE/PROVINCE:........DAKAR SENEGAL
POSTCODE:...........00221.
AMOUNT:............. $650 US DOLLARS
When the payment is done do not forget to forward the payment information to me i.e such as transfer code/MTCN or you can attach the payment slip.
Best Regards
Yours In Service
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow,
General manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 pm

Greetings Sir,
For your information this is the another account where you can make the remittance.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... PHILIP M.
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. MEDINE RUFISQUE
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 00390993XXXX
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01027
RIB..................... 55
SWIFT CODE................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN100 01027 00390 99300 0755

Best Regards
Yours In Service
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow,
General manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Greetings Sir,
I am waiting the payment slip as soon as the payment is done.
Best Regards
Yours In Service
Mrs. Amie Ndiaye Sow,
General manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.