Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Rose's Skype ID:
live:rosezuwara12

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:reverend_humphreypeterson

Hi dear
please contact me dirrect to my email so i can tell you mre about me and also send you photos of mine(rosezuwara12@hotmail.com) tank's !!

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rosezuwara12@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W48 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 23 Mar 2016
Subject: Hi dear

Hello My Dear

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well. I am more than happy in your response to my mail, i am contacting you because i seek someone to confide and trusting in. My Names are Ms Rose Zuwara. I am 23 years and single never married before, i am 5.7 feet tall. I am by inherent a national of Central African Republic in Middle Africa, and presently residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country. I am the only child of late Lieutenant

General Ali Hassan Zuwara, who death in Afghanistan war. My Father lead a troop that went for United Nations mission in Afghanistan in 2009 were he met his death. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to Senegal through the help of United Nations. Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson who is the pastor of the (St Mary Catholic Diocese of Dakar) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Email address is ( Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotmail.com ) and my direct Mobile number is ( +221783749286 ), feel free to call me at anytime you want to speak with me. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:

1. Your Full Legal Names....

2. Contact Addresses...........

3. Phone Number................

4. Nationality.......................

5. Age..................................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Please Send me your photo while Replying.

Yours In Love

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221783749286
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosezuwara12@hotmail.com Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotma

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Hello Dear,

Good day my dearest, and how are you doing today? with hope all is well and fine. I trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice. While i will continue my study over there with you.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

CITI BANK OF LONDON
Units 3 & 5, Paternoster House,
St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AB

EMAIL .... ( transferdeptciti@accountant.com )

Telephone ..... ( +442476982012 ) ( +447773073463 ) Fax: ( +448715034360 )
Bank Manager .... Tony Stevens

Depositor's Name ..... Ali Hassan Zuwara
Account Number ....... 09000750006061

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

With Lots Love

PHONE:
+442476982012
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Coventry
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

+447773073463
Original network provider* Orange

+448715034360
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com transferdeptciti@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:42 am

I have been directed by the Director of Funds Release Verification Department to write you in respect to your mail inquiry.

Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late Ali Hassan Zuwara, is our late customer with substantial amount (US$4,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However, be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive the following documents from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin in Senegal .

(1) A scanned copy of your identity must be sent to us by email attachment.

(2) A copy of late Ali Hassan Zuwara's death certificate.

(3) A power of attorney which must be signed / notarized by a Senegal based lawyer.

(4) A sworn affidavit from high court of Senegal.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above information is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

On receipts of the above mentioned, we shall verify them and shall process your claim to effect the transfer into your nominated bank account without delay.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Tony Stevens
CITI BANK OF LONDON
Telephone +442476982012 / +447773073463 Fax: +448715034360

NOTE: This email message is subject to the Citi's Bank Group disclaimer
_________________________________ _____________________________
Citi's Bank Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly
indicates otherwise, the property of Citi's Bank Group Plc and/or its subsidiaries
("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender,
and delete this email, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever.
Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender unless clearly stated as
those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever
and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its
attachments.
The Group does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses,
interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the Citi's Bank Group are authorized

HEADER:
Return-Path: <transferdeptciti@accountant.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.253] by tm11.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2016 09:47:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Mar 2016 09:47:38 -0000
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016
From: CITI BANK OF LONDON <transferdeptciti@accountant.com>
Reply-To: CITI BANK OF LONDON <transferdeptciti@accountant.com>
Subject: CITI BANK OF LONDON

Hi Love

How is life over there with you today? Hopfully you are in good health? I am still waiting to know if you have got any reply from the bank? If not please try and write to them again and let them know that you are expecting their reply. I am looking forward to hear from you again soon.

kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com sheriffazeez_lawchambers@hotmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:09 pm

Good Day,

How is life over there with you, Regarding the reply from the bank, the bank is demanding for some documents before the can transfer the deposit fund into your account.

I have with me here My Late Father's Death certificate and Statement of Account which i have attached herein. The only remaining missing documents are the ( Power of Attorney and Sworn Affidavit ) I spoke to Reverend Father Humphrey to help me get a good Lawyer who will assist us in getting the remaining documents , I made sure that i select the best and reliable lawyer over here whose name can influence any bank to release the money to you without delay. Reverend father said that the amount of fund we are transferring is very large and it deserves to use a famous lawyer so that they won't look down on you.

I have told this lawyer little about you and he is waiting to hear from you, therefore contact him immediately and let him know that the bank wants an authority letter signed by him as our lawyer. that will sign from high court of justice here in Senegal. Please let this lawyer know all we want him to secure for us as the bank requires.

Please maintain this height and do not disappoint me before him, i have placed you with honored because of the amount of money involve so that he will have regards as well for you. Here is the lawyer’s contact.

BARRISTER SHERIFF MOHAMED AZEEZ
SENIOR ADVOCATE,
Azeez Law Chambers
Km 3 Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop
MOBILE NUMBER ... +221 771 721 261
OFFICE Tel ..... +221 301 071 106
Email: sheriffazeez_lawchambers@hotmail.com

I also want to let you understand my present condition, ever since my parents died, life has become so rough and tough for me as you can see that my last hope of survival lies unto this transaction and it's there that i hope to survive my life because i have been withdrawn from school because i couldn't afford to continue after the crises. Now my intention is to join you as soon as i can, so that i can start schooling while you will continue to invest the rest of the money for me as my partner.

I am saying this to you so that you will understand how important this fund is to my life, and there is no other hope apart from it. I am counting on you and i hope that i will celebrate with you when this victory is achieved.

You should be able to note my directives and try as much as you can to have it done as i explained to you so that we can be uplifted to a higher level in life, in riches and in glories.

Yours Lovely

Lawyer's Skype ID:
live:sheriffazzez_lawchambers

20160330230430-40eea1f4-me.png

20160330230433-034d1190-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771721261

+221301071106
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com barristerazeez_lawchambers@yahoo.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:25 am

Hi Love

Thanks for your mail and i am glad you have contacted the lawyer for the preparation of those required documents, Please do keep me update as soon as the lawyer response to you, i am looking forward for a positive response soon.

kiss

Sir,

Please note that I am in receipt of your mail, I wish to thank you for accepting to use us in this transaction.I wish to assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients.

These are the demands from the High Court Of Justice , for Notarization and authentication of your Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath ;

Your Partner MUST appear in court to sign the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath.

I , Barrister Sheriff Azeez, your principal attorney will sign on your behalf .

Forward to us;

Your Complete Name ..............
Contact address..................
Nationality ......................
Telephone number .................
Age /Occupation...................
National identification card or
Your driving license.................

From the inquiries made at the Federal Law Court of Senegal, please note that all this service will be subject to the payment of our legal service charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee and the notary stamp and authentication fee.

* Validation and endorsement by Federal High Court:.......$110 dollars.
* Registration and stamping by the ministry of Justice:.....$190 dollars.
* Authorization and translations: ............$123 dollars.
* Legal Services charge.....................$100 dollars.

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND...................$523 Dollars.

Take Note: We have to receive this payment $523 Dollars before we commence operation.

Upon the receipt of the Fee, I will proceed to the Federal Law court with the, Death Certificate for Attestation. will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund.

You are therefore advised to send finances ($523 Dollars ) to enable us pay oath fee , Notary and stamp duty fees.To do this, you will have to send the money through Money Gram to My Secretary's name and address therein With the Control Number for Confirmation.

NAME:................. MR. MAXWELL MICHAEL
ADDRESS:............KM 3 AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

Upon the receipt of the said amount ($523 Dollars) we will commence the processing immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.

NOTE: WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Barrister (Dr.)Sheriff Azeez Mohamed(Esq.)
SENIOR ADVOCATE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER
AZEEZ LAW CHAMBERS
OFFICE TEL... 00221 301 071 106
FAX .. 00221-825-32-16.
Email address, barristerazeez_lawchambers@yahoo.com

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the content noted. Below is our Revenue Collection Account, you are hereby advised to make the deposit into the below account, thereafter scan and send to us a copy of the transfer slip for confirmation.

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACT NAMES........MAXWELL MICHAEL
ACT.............04516970006
BANK CODE.......SN100
CODE AGENCE...01018
IBAN.....SN08 SN10 0010 1800 451697000651
SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
CIE RIB......51
BANK ADDRESS QRT RAS MISSION1 VILLA 128/E GOLF SOUTH
CITY...........DAKAR

Thanks.

AZEEZ LAW CHAMBERS

Hello Dearest

How is life over there with you and your health? Hope you are fine, i have carefully read the response from the lawyer and i am glad that everything is going as plan, i appreciate all your effort towards assisting me to live a better life again.

Please do try as much as possible to send the lawyer's fee to him today and do inform me so that i can go to sign the documents as the lawyer stated in his mail. I shall be looking forward to hear good news from you soon.

kiss

with love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com sheriffazeez_lawchambers@hotmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Attention Sir,

Your mail is received and the content is well understood. I wonder why you said the account is not good as this is our revenue account we received money in it from all over the globe.

Note; You are hereby advised to make a cash deposit into the account, this simple means you withdraw money from you bank, and deposit into our account via another bank.

Alternatively you have to use the Fast transfer means Western Union/Money Gram as suggested earlier. Respond ASAP.

AZEEZ LAW CHAMBERS
FAX .. 00221-825-32-16.
Email address, sheriffazeez_lawchambers@hotmail.com

Hello Dearest

How is your weekend? Hope fun? Mine here is very boring and i can not wait to leave this horrible place to join you over there for a better life and go back to my education, Please i want to know if you have sent the money to the lawyer? Please i really do not want this transfer to be delay, i wish to conclude this transaction within this week so that i can move out from this suffering condition to start a new life over there with you.

I am waiting to hear a positive response from you soonest.

kiss

with love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosezuwara12@hotmail.com Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotma

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:29 am

Beneficiary Name ... CANARA ALPHA

Account No .... 010020108325101

Swift Code .... CADKSNDA

Bank Name...... CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL (C.A.S)

Bank Address ..... LIBERTE 6 DAKAR SENEGAL

Hi Dearest

I spoke with the lawyer today and he promised to provide you with another new account to enable you transfer the fees, Please do make sure that the job will be done today, i am looking forward for a positive response.

with love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosezuwara12@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:59 am

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today hope fine? with you and your family over their, You might think that i have forgotten you, Though its indeed quite a long time, On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after couple of time now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know that I have conscience as a human being. Due to your tremendous contribution to make things workout in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Portugal with my husband who helped me achieve this goal for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked in a hotel since then i give then cheque to the servant of God which he did not fulfill to deliver the cheque to you and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you but do not respond me back due to i hide myself to write these mail to you.

With my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune of $ 450,000.00 USD (FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to your past effort towards helping my dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact the United Bank of Africa where i dropped the Cheque. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you. The bank contact information is as stated below

NAME OF THE BANK--UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .

Contact Person-----------Dr.Paul Harrison (UBA)
Bank Email Address----( Ubabankplc01@accountant.com )
Contact Phone----------+221772797354

They will send the fund through Through their ATM Visa Card fund Transfer.. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address immediately, Your early response to that effect shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. It will be nice to send an email to the bank as soon as possible ..
Accept this offer, i give it form the deep of my heart .

Sincerely Yours .

Phone:
+221772797354
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivianzuwara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:47 am

Same phone number;

Pls email me so i can tell you about myself tanx .

Hello My Dear

How are you doing today? I believe you are doing well. I am more than happy in your response to my mail, i am contacting you because i seek someone to confide and trusting in. My Names are Ms Vivian Zuwara. I am 23 years and single never married before, i am 5.7 feet tall. I am by inherent a national of Central African Republic in Middle Africa, and presently residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war in my country. I am the only child of late Lieutenant

General Ali Hassan Zuwara, who death in Afghanistan war. My Father lead a troop that went for United Nations mission in Afghanistan in 2009 were he met his death. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian massacre became uncontrollable and my dearest mother was also a victim. I manage to make my way to Senegal through the help of United Nations. Irrespective of my dilemma, I have always held out my utmost belief and values which I was brought up. I love harmony, children, mostly the disadvantaged, and to give back something to the world which I am a part of, I have bestowed it upon myself to give happiness to those that need it and share with those that have it. I love reading, jogging, music, movies, outing, but must of all, I love dealing with honest people.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Father Humphrey Peterson who is the pastor of the (St Mary Catholic Diocese of Dakar) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Email address is ( Reverend_HumphreyPeterson@hotmail.com ) and my direct Mobile number is ( +221783749286 ), feel free to call me at anytime you want to speak with me. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.7M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:

1. Your Full Legal Names....

2. Contact Addresses...........

3. Phone Number................

4. Nationality.......................

5. Age..................................

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Please Send me your photo while Replying.

Yours In Love

Header:
Return-Path: <vivianzuwara@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x230.google.com (mail-vk0-x230.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::230])
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016
Subject: thanks for your reply‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Skype ID;
live:reverend_humphreypeterson

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (28.59 KiB) Viewed 8157 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivianzuwara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:45 am

Hello Dear,

Good day my dearest, and how are you doing today? with hope all is well and fine. I trust you that is why i am giving you all this information. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money helping me In this regards and l have mapped 5% for any expenses that might come in this transfer and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of our choice. While i will continue my study over there with you.

l will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

CITI BANK OF LONDON

EMAIL .... ( transferdeptciti@accountant.com )

Telephone ..... ( +442476982012 ) ( +447773073463 ) Fax: ( +448715034360 )
Bank Manager .... Tony Stevens

Depositor's Name ..... Ali Hassan Zuwara
Account Number ....... 09000750006061

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank for more information OK. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

With Lots Love

Profile Elements:
Beatrice Sigar / 100013784310359
Active on October 2nd, 2016
Accountant at Work Bank
Studied at The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Past: London High School, London, Ohio

Beatrice Sigar.JPG

Beatrice Sigar2.JPG

Telephone:
+442476982012
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Coventry
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd

+447773073463
Original network provider* Orange

+448715034360
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.