Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminaalmedmusa99@gmail.com office.fell.@maple.ocn.ne.jp

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: aminaalmedmusa99@gmail.com office.fell.@maple.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:37 am

My Dearest ,
I am more than happy when I read your mail this morning. How were your day and the weekend over there? Hope fine, mine is little bit cold over here in Benin Republic. My condition here is terrible, it is just like someone staying in the prison, but I hope by God grace and with your sincere assistant to me, I will leave this place soon and come over to your country to spend the rest of my life there and also invest my inheritance money together with you as my lasting partner.
Honestly, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year in University before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this bad situation now. So in the light of my explanation to you about myself and my history, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and my money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you as God directed my spirit to you as the right person to assist me in handling this noble transaction. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking ones.
Dear , I have read your last mail with open heart and sense of understanding and I am counting on you to be able to help me to complete this transaction soon and bring me over to your country to spend the rest of my life there.
I love you and I hope join you sooner, and I will be happy to hear from today.
God bless you and guide you always till we meet each another face to face.
Yours respectful one,
With Love, Amina
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aminaalmedmusa99@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi Dearest ,

Good news, I am so happy today to let you know that I have been battling with the bank management here all this while to see that they release my inherited money and transfers it to your possession before I will leave this place and joins you over there in your country for investment purposes and for the betterment of my life and also to further my education there.

Dear , I am very happy when I visited the bank here today and so luck for me to met the bank director Dr. Robert Goodluck face to face in his office, when I met him I informed him all about my readiness with you and also let him know the difficulties with are having to complete their bank demanded here and also my present bad condition here in this place. After my much explanation to him, he said to me that they have reprogrammed our funds transfer / payment via online banking through their offshore payment centers in Malaysia. And they requested your full information in order to forward to their offshore payment centers to enable them to contact you for the final transfer of my inherited money $19.8 million dollars to you through online banking programs.

My dear , please for God sake if you are really serious to assist me in completing this noble transaction as you have promised me earlier, please get back to me with your full information such as your full name, residence address, direct telephone and mobile numbers, your photograph, valid identity card, occupation and position as soon as possible so that I will submit it to the bank first thing tomorrow morning to enable them forward it to their payment centers in Malaysia for the final transfer of my inherited money to you through online banking as they have programmed it.

I am counting on you right now and anxiously waiting to hear from you urgently, so that I will know my faith and the next step I should follow from here because I am worried here due to my present situation here right now. Please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail, I count on you and hope to hear from you urgently.
Thanks and God bless you for your understanding and having the mind to help the needy!!!
Thanks once again and remain blessed!!
Honestly Yours, Miss. Amina Almed Musa

Header:
Return-Path: <aminaalmedmusa99@email.com>
Received: from [41.216.50.33] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 16 Jun 2016
Subject: Good news !!

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.216.50.33<br>Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueinternationale.benin@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:21 am

Date: Thursday, 30th of June, 2016

Subject: Payment Notification Valued $19,800,000.00 USD

Attention: ,

Compliments of day, we wish to remind you that you have not met our board decision up till now. We may have no other option than to withhold the funds in the Coded Trustee Suspense Account and the transfer approval may be cancelled. You are advised to comply quickly to avoid any inconveniences that may arise by such decision.

Furthermore, our board wishes to advise you to visit our bank so that you can personally make the payment yourself. Please arrange your visiting schedule and notify us. If you cannot come, then we shall reconfirm to you the information you will need to make the payment via Money Gram.

We anticipate your urgent co-operation!!

DO HELP US TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Robert Goodluck (Director)
Banque Internationale Du Bénin
Direct Téléphone: +22964563847

Phone: +22964563847
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bceao-benin@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Ref: Notification of Credit / Fund Release!!!

Attention:

Compliment of the season, I am Mr. Wilfred Bochaa, the New Executive Governor of La Banque Centrale des Etats de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO) Benin Republic.

We write to inform you the truth about your unclaimed fund with the reserve bank here, I was told by our Bank management that the former director head of operation that left this office some weeks ago hold your funds for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

However, as the New Executive Governor of (BCEAO) this is to officially inform you that we have cancelled your fund payment/transfer from the formal paying bank here. Your fund transfer/payment has been RE-ROUTED through our Offshore Payment Centre in Europe for security reasons.

Meanwhile, following the recent development in regards to your awarded fund payment valued the sum of US$5.8 Million through our payment centre in Europe. We received an alert that the management of the Offshore Payment Centre have scheduled your payment via online banking system to enable you have full access to your funds online.

You are advised to reconfirm the following information of yours to avoid any mistake or wrong payment.

1. FULL NAME & SURNAME
2. ADDRESS, CITY & COUNTRY
3. TELEPHONE & MOBILE NUMBER
4. YOUR VALID IDENTITY CARD & PHOTOGRAPH

The reason why is because we would not want your fund Release/Transfer to encounter any more difficulty especially by any authority like IMF or IRS authorities. You are hereby advised to reconfirm the above required information of yours as soon as possible. With the reconfirmation of the above information of yours, bear it in mind that you are going to receive your awarded funds the sum of US$5.8 Million from our Offshore Payment Centre in Europe without any hindrance.

We apologies for the inconveniences this delay has caused you and pledged our full responsibility and commitment to come to the successful conclusion of this transaction in good faith which is already in your good favor.

This is for your urgent attention and necessary action.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Wilfred Bochaa

Executive Governor (BCEAO)

Telex / Foreign Remittance Dept

Call Telephone: +229 67 622 363

E-mail: bceao-benin@accountant.com

Phone:
+22967622363
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bceao-benin@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Attention:

Acknowledgement has been given to your e-mail message and in keeping to my promise to conclude the final wiring of your approved funds through our correspondent bank. This is to officially inform you that, our bank have received a wiring transfer instruction from the Federal Ministry of Finance to credit the sum of $5,800,000.00 only in your favor through online banking.

Kindly contact our correspondent bank through the info below:

Bank Name: World Offshore Bank & Logistics

Contact person: Mrs. Monica Joveski

Position: (Accounting Department)

Phone: +447087663284

Fax: +448458740942

E-mail: info@worldoffshorebank.net

The mandate to forward your fund international remittance funding clearance from the country of fund origin (Federal Ministry of Finance of Benin Republic) remains retrospective and effective since after Sep. 11, 2001 for all foreign payment above $1Million United State of America, in compliance with United Nations coalition of government’s standard setting against money laundering and terrorist funding.

In this case, your fund transfer instruction of payment has been forwarded to our correspondent bank for easy payment and final transfer of your funds to you. We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment via our correspondent bank in London - UK, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of the said funds the sum of $5.8 Million USD to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect customer’s funds.

We have forwarded your contact information and also gave our correspondent bank the full authorization to complete your funds transfer and they will open contact with you very soon.

Quality service is our greatest concern.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Wilfred Bochaa

Executive Governor (BCEAO)

Telex / Foreign Remittance Dept

Call Telephone: +229 67 622 363

E-mail: bceao-benin@accountant.com

Phones: +447087663284
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Franzcom Ltd

Fax: +448458740942
Number billable as local rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@worldoffshorebank.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:44 pm

World Offshore Bank London <info@worldoffshorebank.net>
7:46 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Accounting department

London: 22-12-2017

Attention:

I Wish to bring to your kind notice that we have received a payment advice FROM "LA BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST (BCEAO) BENIN REPUBLIC" for the payment of USD$5,800,000.00 ( Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)to be release to you, Since you do not have a regular account with our bank, and the said fund is being placed on ESCROW ACCOUNT,we will need to open an account on your behalf to facilitate this transfer to your account without further delay.

Due to the the risky of transfering your fund from Africa direct to your acount we have accepted to assist you with the setting up an ONLINE ACCOUT IN YOUR NAME (E-BANK) with this financial institution here in london, hence we request for the below information, as a matter of urgency, be advised to confirm the following for immediate verification/processing of your payment:-

1. Complete Full Names:.....................................
2. Complete home or office Address:.....................
3. Country of Origin and Place of Birth:.................
4. Passport or Identity Card Number:...................
5. Your profession:..............................................
6. Your next Kin's Names / Address:....................
7.You Direct mobil number and fax:....................
8. Postal or zip code Number:.....................
9. Your Mobile Telephone number:.................

The above information are very important try to confirm them to enable us start the process. As soon as we receive the confirmation of the above information, we shall proceed with the transaction process at once.

NOTE ONLINE BANKING: Online banking is very, very, very convenient. It will allow you to pay your bills and make transactions, transfer of money from one account to another, Check your bank statement of account anytime during the day and the week. The bank will never close because you can access it through your laptop or computer. So, no matter in which country you are anywhere in the world, you can go online and handle your finances. No longer does a person have to wait for the bank statement to arrive in the mail to check account balances. One can check the balance every day just by logging onto one's account. In addition to checking balances and transactions, one can catch discrepancies in the account right away and deal with them swiftly. The best part is that this can be done anywhere! As long as one has Internet access, one can practice online banking. ince bills are paid online, the necessity of writing checks, affixing postage and posting the payment in the mail is eliminated. Once the amount is entered and the payee is checked off, the funds are automatically deducted from the payer's choice of account.

We wait for the above iformations

The earlier you do the sooner we attend to you.
Thanks for choosing bank.
QUALITY SERVICE IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN.
Regard.
Mrs.Monica Joveski .
Accounting Department
World offshore Bank & Logistiics,

Warning.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its content, nor copy nor show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of CCC unless explicitly so mentioned. World offshore Bank & Logistiics, CCC regularly deploys anti-virus and malicious software protection, we however cannot accept any liability for damage caused by any virus / error transmitted by this email Thank You

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.2.77.76 with SMTP id l73csp2159931jab;
Fri, 22 Dec 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACJfBou8LCtkX5yr7jZ5CH+R7LQKaangIiXAxGE8xpAzpSFV7RxX0gG1uFACeD3eU46DAK0KgYef
X-Received: by 10.36.80.209 with SMTP id m200mr17682433itb.131.1513946800390;
Fri, 22 Dec 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1513946800; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=zjRWA18Rd5t9905JHvfyHJ8si3Vxg56TUUszT8MItz8d1eDKH8X97M9WtJuYuVoQTL
CgyQufSK+AYxhAyiSQPy5dnVwH01Nq78lXkD4eCwwChjXjm2LqxKS9usSEqltJ2fmz+e
6CVKn8MT0qNfX8OM55yRCMck6wY3CasvlahMhXLrHGKY0lvawGN0PVmWakyDUcJ5AjeY
ov6Bio6NiFPrJ9KAg575LiIbqwnSvkzIZoNFC/Y3h1lQqDrIOxtTcLtIGiPcmY/LO/bo
aQLhOer9B2Y/kWktORqlXPL2kbYEPhf/nilaQ8Zp0L+OlcoXfSH/2dsXj6JilwBD30tf
WrcA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=rWRvR4uWjQO/XxqnvsZbTysGdaYpDBVTAh18fnwvmxY=;
b=lpRTOUyM448gZUJ3Ha3FPUTs1jeRdILx5njjMOpm6Xuki+c8AfJoxV0jHZxWlBR0fA
DSrU69b1uHEZM8n5t7X4UGnUdVp6KJbi+n5dT3SW+2/qmQ13+NSfVlhODWKhtvxWRlTw
EwfYNU3v1761ymlCUVffD64yvwQuPvEHmLYZrteCtkijRSbNRR20i4QieCWahM7Airgf
xsZpzaT8rKzTpw3z9D9rU7kSXuwR0sTsE/WsQ85trbZnFQddR0oa7bROf3WzzOiNQxJr
Fv+FNZBljHf8/A8cFWVRYJfSqm+mrMXkF8x0AXzFEJU+Z1RRnQgBIELGeR2Vcafn2sMH
HBFA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@worldoffshorebank.net header.s=default header.b=HdJyuVsk;
spf=neutral (google.com: 173.236.118.18 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@worldoffshorebank.net) smtp.mailfrom=info@worldoffshorebank.net
Return-Path: <info@worldoffshorebank.net>
Received: from blossom.superdomainzone.com (blossom.superdomainzone.com. [173.236.118.18])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o12si6897272itg.159.2017.12.22.04.46.39
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Fri, 22 Dec 2017
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 173.236.118.18 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@worldoffshorebank.net) client-ip=173.236.118.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@worldoffshorebank.net header.s=default header.b=HdJyuVsk;
spf=neutral (google.com: 173.236.118.18 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@worldoffshorebank.net) smtp.mailfrom=info@worldoffshorebank.net
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=worldoffshorebank.net; s=default; h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=rWRvR4uWjQO/XxqnvsZbTysGdaYpDBVTAh18fnwvmxY=; b=HdJyuVskKwTEq4SQJJDOHNz2N liXRMQ0aBkoxIWjsRX26JdzMynX6yxKOfS7EZWzCxfBtvDRaMKk05MgDmsJswUeMPNQTPp08U/A8X JhTV/FHUI2Ke9u1c+LN7cLz5QiqjmCeoAxgJl2ZAr3mcmu2HUlssqigJbutX2j577eCa6Rz1N++FO Mx+V69HHEyjrHtCBtLuDyEv17dRrjXmDnQ+cmTrTkMHlWCcQjW9u/KP75qbqDl4L5diGxLiAqK/og YLhJN2MExDwzCFP1XwB1tYPDXYV2gw7553AiZkJa8acIswmU6LzhLeSsJhQ9dABCCLd4+brfD9bzl P1GvSf49g==;
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=40502 helo=www.wobonline.com) by blossom.superdomainzone.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89_1) (envelope-from <info@worldoffshorebank.net>) id 1eSMii-0006a4-IX for ; Fri, 22 Dec 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Accounting Department

London 23-12-2017

Attention:

I Wish to bring to your kind notice that your online account is ready and you can verify your online account by clicking the link URL: ww w.worldoffshorebank.net and go further by clicking at ( WOB Internet Banking Login ) on top of your right hand while a page will display (Login to access your account) (login ID and password) Enter ( ) as log username and ( ) as your password Than a page will be display to show your statement of your account.

Note: Your account is pending and before it can be activated you will be required to get approval from the Minitry here in london. since you are not here we have contracted our legal department for the document which they has enquired from the ministry and the cost to get this documents is £ 1,650 british pounds.( One thousand Six hundred and Fifty Pounds) £ 1,650 ) you are required to send this fee before your account can be activated for transfer

you are advice to send this fee to the person in charge of the legal papers to proceed immediately for the paper work which will enable your account to be activated within 72 hours.

I wait for your urgent respond so i can direct you on how to send the fee to the person in charge.

For more information kindly go through our website: ww w.worldoffshorebank.net

Regard.
Mrs.Monica Joveski .
Accounting Department

Warning.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its content, nor copy nor show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of CCC unless explicitly so mentioned. World offshore Bank & Logistiics, CCC regularly deploys anti-virus and malicious software protection, we however cannot accept any liability for damage caused by any virus / error transmitted by this email Thank You.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 am

Accounting Department

London 27-12-2017

Attention:

Sorry for delay in responding back to your message it was due to the Christmas holiday we just resumed work today. To login into your account make sure the Login ID and password you write them in CAPITAL LETER (

Than concerning the payment of the activation we do not accept bank transfer but only cash deposit so you are to contact the officer in charge of your file his name is BALDIN ANDERSON he is in legal department and I have forward your file to him and here is how you can send the money to him through MONEY GRAM only

His information to send the money to him is as stated below

Note Money gram Only

Receiver name: ANDERSON BALDIN (the last Name is BALDIN first name is ANDERSON )

Address: 325 C. H.Road, London, W4 4AL

postcode: W4 4A

Email: legal.department@worldoffshorebank.net

Contact Person: Anderson Baldin.

Send the money to him and also forward me the payment receipt for record purposes.

I wait for your respond for the confirmation of this message.

Regard.
Mrs.Monica Joveski .
Accounting Department

Warning.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and
are intended solely for the use of the recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its content, nor copy nor show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Statements
and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do
not necessarily reflect those of CCC unless explicitly so mentioned.
World offshore Bank & Logistiics, CCC regularly deploys anti-virus and
malicious software protection, we however cannot accept any liability
for damage caused by any virus / error transmitted by this email Thank
You.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@worldoffshorebank.net legal.department@worldoffshoreban

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Accounting Department

London 28-12-2017

Attention:

It is not possible for banks to give you account for payment. every money to our bank is by cash depositso i will advice you go to any MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION office close to your home and send the money with the namei gave you below is simply go to any of the below office or call them to direct you here are some MONEY gram office close to you.

When you call any of this offices they will direct you on how to come to their office go there and send the money to the below name. if they ask you the reason of sending the money tell them is for family use to good friend. Note we are not allow as a banker to receievd money in our peronal account from a customer and banks do not give account to any customer for payment, So what MR ANDERSON i doing is just a help and you should not expose him that why i said you should tell the money gram officer that is sending the money to you that you are sending it for family use for a good friend of yours you have known for long time

Note Money gram Only

Receiver name: ANDERSON BALDIN (the last Name is BALDIN first name is ANDERSON )

Address: 325 C. H.Road, London, W4 4AL

postcode: W4 4A

Email: legal.department@worldoffshorebank.net

Contact Person: Anderson Baldin.

Send the money to him and also forward me the payment receipt for record purposes.

I wait for your respond for the confirmation of this message.

Regard.
Mrs.Monica Joveski .
Accounting Department

You.

Legal Department

London 28-12-2017

Honourable Client:

I have being informed by Mrs.Monica Joveski that she has given you directive on how to send the fee to me to proceed for the legal papers.

I will be waiting for the ifnromation as soon as you send the money VIA Money gram
Thanks

Truly Your

Mr.Anderson Baldin.

Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Accounting Department

London 29-12-2017

Attention:

, I really do not know why you see this as a problem sending the money Via money gram. However in USA does bank give account for payment that is not to be used by our bank the money you are paying is for legal papers that will give us the power to activate your account in your name since you are not here in person?

However, I speak to my co-staff here whose families are in USA so he has agreed to give me his account in USA that if you can deposit the 1650 British pounds which should be around 2300 US dollars. He will give equivalent of the 2300 dollars here in British pounds to the lawyer to proceed for your papers.

So I am sending you his account detail in USA transfer the money to the account and give me the payment receipt which I will show to him and also keep it here for record purposes. Ones you transfer the money to the account below and send me the payment receipt if he confirmed it that the money is in the account he will give me equivalent of the money in pounds here and I will give it to the lawyer to proceed immediately.
Here is the account details

Name of the bank: Capital One
Bank Address: 15664 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866
Account Holder name: Williams G. C.
Account owner Address: bowie, MD 20720
Account Number #: 135865XXXX
Routing Number# : 065000090
Swift Code :HIBKUS44

Transfer the money to the account and send me the payment receipt for record and confirmation.
Mr. Bradley I am given all this help because I will love serving you as a good customer and you will not betray me because what I am doing is not allowed here in my office. I hope you will understand the risky I am taking to help you.

Regard.
Mrs.Monica Joveski .
Accounting Department

You.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.