Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jsofia59@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jsofia59@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Return-Path: <jsofia59@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:38:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <jsofia59@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good day my dear,

Good day my dear,

In confidence I am introducing myself as Ms. Sofia Johnson , I’m 21 years old the only child of late Mr. & Mrs. Yve Johnso. I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other before.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive, while i continue my education of there in your country. I inherited Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,400,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your local account for investment purposes, as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

Please i am an orphan and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will continue my education

Please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Sofia Johnson
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: jsofia59@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Good day my dear,

In confidence I am introducing myself as Ms. Sofia Johnson , I’m 21 years old the only child of late Mr. & Mrs. Yve Johnso. I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other before.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive, while i continue my education of there in your country. I inherited Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,400,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your local account for investment purposes, as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

Please i am an orphan and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will continue my education

Please I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Sofia Johnson

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jsofia59@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.219] by tm12.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Mar 2016 10:08:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Mar 2016 10:08:59 -0000
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Sofia Johnson <jsofia59@yahoo.com>

Dear ,

I have attached a copy of my identification card and the documents being issued to my later father when he made the deposit in the bank for your view, I think it is enough to be a gurrante to you. I am 21 years old single and a drop out from school since the death of my late father, I have filed an application to the bank this morning of which i introduced you as the new beneficiary to my inherited funds, It has been forwarded to the bank together with all the documents of the money which include a copy of the lodgment receipt given to my late father on the day he made the deposit with the bank and am also given you the contact details of the bank i want you to contact them immediately for the transfer of the money to you,

Bank name, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Bouleverd Botreau-Roussel, Immeuble Kharrat
Postal address: 2éme Etage 17 BP 808 Abidjan 17
Directors name: MR. LIBY GUILLAMME
Directors phone number: +225 78 49 83 79
Directors Email: director-liby.guillanmme@financier.com

Account Name: Mr. Yve Johnson
Account Nos: NAE11934109
Amount: $6.400.000.00

I want you to contact the bank as soon as you get this message and also call on phone, introduce yourself with your details as my new partner from overseas, That we have agreed that they should transfer the money in the Account no’s NAE11934109 deposited in there custody by late (Mr. Yve Johnson ) Please contact the bank as soon as you get this message, Dear dont forget to feed me back after you contact the bank,

Note: In case of any question, remember this money was deposited by my Late father Mr. Yve Johnson

Date of deposit: 02/09/2013
Account: NAE.11934109
Type of Account: Fix suspense Account.
Amount: $6.400.000.00
Amount in word: Six Million Four Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.

Thanks

DOCUMENTS:

20160324220733-f8767ea8-me.png

20160324220735-effb93d4-me.png

20160324220737-23160d59-me.png

PROFILE ELEMENTS:
Franklin Ochinanwata Ezenwa / franklin.ezenwa
Active on March 20th, 2016.
Worked at Royal chambers abijan ci
Past: yes

Studied at st peters seminary okigwe
Past: ST PETERS SEMINARY SCHOOL IHITTE UBOMA
Owerri, Imo
From Owerri, Imo

Languages
Igbo · French · English
KEEP FAITH IN GOD ALWAYS

OTHER NAMES
Man U FC

Real Face:

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22578498379
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

+22520312222
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Plateau
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom

FAX: +22520312226
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Plateau
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jsofia59@yahoo.com director-liby.guillanmme@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:43 am

The Managing Director
United Bank for Africa
Boulevard Botreau-Roussel, Immeuble Kharrat
2ème Etage 17 BP 808 Abidjan 17, PLATEAU ABIDJAN
Tel: +255 78 49 83 79

Date 25/ 03/2016

Subject: Preparation for the Fund Transfer of Miss Sofia Johnson

Dear ,

This is further to our meeting of today with Ms. Sofia Johnson in which we agreed to transfer her late father's funds to your bank account. As discussed at that meeting, the managements of (UBA) United Bank for Africa of plateau branch Abidjan 01 Côte d'Ivoire, with full banking responsibility, hereby confirms, that late Mr. Yve Johnson of passport N° A337662, Ivorian. has available and on fixed deposit of USD6,400,000.00 (Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only with our bank.

Our objectives of issuing this letter is to officially inform you that Late Mr. Yve Johnson had an agreement with (UBA) United Bank for Africa in respect to the fund deposit.

As agreed, Ms. Sofia Johnson must be 25 years to claim the funds from United Bank for Africa - Côte d’Ivoire, otherwise she is authorized to appoint an investor/partner from any country of her choice to claim the funds on her behalf for investment purposes.

As requested, a certified change of ownership certificate on your name as the new appointed beneficiary must be procured and endorsed by the Chief Judge of Ministry of Justice and submitted to our bank with a copy of Ms. Sofia Johnson Valid Identification Document.

We look forward to receiving the change of ownership certificate and a copy of Ms. Sofia Johnson Valid Identification document at the next meeting with Ms. Sofia Johnson.

I trust, I have covered all of the points that we discussed. If you have any question or would like to add anything, please give me a call at +255 78 49 83 79

Sincerely

Mr. Liby Guillamme
Managing Director
UBA Cote d'Ivoire

Header:
Return-Path: <director-liby.guillanmme@financier.com>
Received: from [41.66.7.127] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 25 Mar 2016
Subject: Re: Fwd: From

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.66.7.127<br>Originating ISP: Isp Cote D'ivoire<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Sir,
Good day and how are you? When i called the bank earlier tday, they told me that you have already contacted them and they as well sent you a mail back, please Sir, i will want you to give me all the cordial attention in this transfer in order for it to be done very fast.

I wait to hear back from you now.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jsofia518@daum.net jsofia518@daum.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:40 pm

new email addresses. email text slightly different.

* 66.85.139.246 Secured Servers Llc Tempe United States

Return-Path: <jsofia518@daum.net>
Received: from [66.85.139.246] by web100904.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: aizawa_aoi
Sender: aizawa_aoi@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 02:34:41 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Sofia Johnson <jsofia59@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Ms. Sofia Johnson
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

From Ms. Sofia Johnson
Abidjan,Ivory Coast.
Good day my dear,
In confidence,i have to introduce myself for i am Ms. Sofia Johnson .21 years old,I am the only child of late Mr & Mrs. Yve Johnson. I prayed before contacting you, please for God sake do not see my mail as embrassment as we do not know each other.
I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive,while i continue my education of there in your country. I inherited Six Million,Four Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6,400,000.00) here in my name with one of the prime bank in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your local account for investment purposes,as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.
Please i am an orphane and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will continue my education
Please I am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely,
Ms. Sofia Johnson
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 am

Hello My dear,

How are you doing today, hope all is well with you over there,? Please i realy want to know all your mind now, since you told me that you are going to get a new passport up to now i didn't hear from you what happened??i want to ask you now, ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT???? so that i will know what next to do. I have been crying here nobody to help me and everyday by day i use to dream about you when i'm with you over there in your country.My dear have you heared from the bank and the layer??? please do tell me all you have been writing with them so that i will stop thinking about my condition.

You's lovely one,

Sofia,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:59 am

Dear ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from France. I will be getting married in few weeks.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my inheritance despite that it failed us somehow , i did not forget you.I asked my lawyer to contact you but if he has not contacted you,You can contact him in Cote d' ivoire with the below informations

Contact person/ Barrister Wariso Atah
Email : wariso_chambers@yahoo.com
Tel : + 225 427 609 62

Ask him to send you the ATM CARD for the sum $25,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts,advice and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my solicitor Warison Atah and instruct him where to send the ATM CARD to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of my wedding at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the solicitor on your behalf to receive that ATM CARD.

Sofia Johnson

+33681630245

Phone Number:
+22542760962
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+33681630245
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange France
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.